Tempting Games Pt. 01: New Experiences Ch. 03

Story Info
First Part of TEMPTING GAMES, and erotic story of 4 novels.
4.1k words
9.7k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LBEN
LBEN
12 Followers

Jorge appears in our living room...

"Mamen? Hi, I'm Jorge." And he approached me giving me two kisses to which I responded like a real automaton. " are very pretty, honestly. Much."

"Nico?"

"He is gone. He told me that it will be available on mobile and nearby. But it is no longer here."

I went to the door still thinking it was a joke that was starting to be a bit exaggerated. But it was true, he was not. I went to get my cell phone, which I had left in my bag, still lying on the living room chair, and I typed on WhatsApp.

Mamen

"Nico, where are you?"

He didn't take long to answer me, and for several seconds I saw the "writing" sign under his name.

Nico

"In the cafeteria, downstairs."

"Calm, sweetheart."

"Jorge is a great guy."

"I assure."

"I have informed myself well."

"Enjoy, precious."

A big kiss"

It was all true. Jorge was there to fuck with me and my boy, in the cafeteria downstairs, where from time to time we had breakfast, so calm and peaceful. I was hallucinating.

"Look..." I gestured with my hands trying to explain to this Jorge that it didn't make sense, "my boy has gone completely crazy, and honestly..."

"Calm down," he cut me off softly. "Nothing is going to happen that you don't want. If you prefer, we can chat, have a coke, a drink or a beer and that's it. Relax, I'm neither Jack the Ripper nor a sex freak. I am, Jorge, a friend of Nico's."

"Friend? "

"Well, not strictly speaking close friend. But we have already seen each other several times to talk about you. Let's leave it at that." And he smiled at me, revealing perfect white teeth. Without a doubt, it could be a good model of toothpaste advertisement like the ones we had once done at the agency.

Suddenly, I remembered that Nico had been busier the weekend than usual and, in fact, he told me on Saturday that he could not eat with me, because he had a client from outside Madrid.

"Have you seen...? But this is incredible. I was going crazy."

"Yes. We ate on Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday we met for a beer and yesterday again to... talk about you", he numbered me calmly.

I blinked in disbelief at what I was hearing. I could not believe it and it was not possible that my boyfriend, no matter how daring and horny the idea of seeing me with another might be, was capable of not only hiring an escort for me, but of meeting him to adjust the terms, or what do I know.

"And what did you talk about?"

"Can we sit on the couch? Standing here in the middle of the living room is not very comfortable. I'll answer you anything you want, okay? "

"Yeah, sure... do you want a drink?" I was surprised myself to offer any to Jorge, but his appearance, in addition to being very good and having a back like a closet, was reassuring.

"A Diet Coke or Zero... I don't drink alcohol. Well, some wine yes. or a reed from time to time."

"Well, I'm going to have a drink," I said to myself, still lost in thought.

Jorge took off his jacket and laid it neatly folded on the back of one of the chairs near where my bag was. He had strong, shapely arms from gym and sport. The chest seemed to be well formed, with pectorals that were guessed fantastically sculpted. The shirt, unlike some of those hormones who only go to the gym to show off, didn't fit tight.

"My name is Jorge," he began to tell me as I closed the refrigerator door and took what was necessary for what we were going to have. "I have a degree in Physical Education. I was going to be a teacher and coach, but I had a ligament injury in my right leg and left arm."

"I will have Zero..." I handed him the glass of his iced drink. "What happened?" He had been standing up waiting for me to bring him his soda and my tonic, which I put on a load. He sat down as soon as I did it first.

I crossed my legs, but he barely deflected them for a scant second, his sight immediately returning to my eyes.

"Was training in the mountains to do an ultra-endurance test, I got distracted and fell, with such bad luck that I slipped and fell about three or four meters down an embankment. I broke the ligaments in my right leg and my left elbow. And the clavicle. "

"Wow, I'm sorry." I paused. "Listen, Jorge... I am faithful to my boyfriend, I do not pretend anything other than to have fun with him, but this..."

"Do not worry. We will do nothing. But the time is paid. It remains..." He glanced at his watch. "An hour and forty-five minutes. We drink this, chat for a while and I'll go if you don't like me. You think?"

I nodded. Finally, some sanity. I had sat on the same sofa as him but leaving half a meter away. He looked at me.

"It's not that I don't like you... You yourself know you're very handsome, but..."

"You decide when we leave it. We chat a bit and that's it." He drank from his Coca Cola Zero. "boy wasn't lying", he said, changing the conversation.

"About what? "

"In that you are very pretty and sexy. Speaks wonders of you, I promise. Although it may seem strange, this is more common than you think."

"Is it normal for a boy to hire a..." I didn't know if he should pronounce the words that define these types of men.

"Escort, gigolo, friend... Call me whatever you want," he said, smiling again.

"...to be with his wife?

"Yes, although it may surprise you, but it's not really that..."

"So, what is it, because even though we're here chatting, you've come to...?" I again did not dare to continue.

"To have sex with you..." He finished as if absolutely nothing was happening. "Whenever you want. I am not a vulgar prostitute, nor do I intend to conquer you like a guy in a nightclub, nor to spout bawdy, vulgar or simple things. Sex can be enjoyed in many ways and it is about being a little happier, having a good time or having your fantasies come true..."

"Those of my boyfriend, rather", I pointed out ironically.

"Your boy's, okay." He trailed off and I nodded. "And yours", he added a second later.

I went to protest, but he stopped me with a wave of his right hand. His manner was soft, calm, without fuss, and his tone of voice was equally calm and calm.

"Your boy and you are what matters, not that one is more daring than the other, or more exciting. That is no important."

He looked at me with those big blue eyes he had. He was handsome, very handsome, really. And she sure had an excellent body under that T-shirt and her jeans. I shook my head after thinking about that... It couldn't be that that hottie was cajoling me. I took a deep breath, looked at him. He was still staring at me. It hadn't passed my eyes, except for that fleeting little moment when I crossed my legs, but it gave me the feeling that he had me fully studied.

Suddenly, I realized that I was there, chatting with him, wearing a sexy summer dress, very short, exposing more than half of my thighs and with a neckline in which you could guess my two fake tits and the little channel that separated them. I had the urge to cover myself up a bit.

"You are so beautiful."

"Thank you..." For the first time I smiled at him. Although shyly.

"You are nervous. Just relax. Do you want another gintonic?" I had it already more than stubborn almost without realizing it.

"No... well, yes. I'm going."

"Do not bother yourself. I have noticed where you got the glasses, the gin and the tonic. And I guess the lemons and fruit will be in the fridge, right?"

"Yes... but I'm coming..."

Jorge got up with that captivating and attractive smile that he had, while he kept looking at me with his big blue eyes. He went into the kitchen and I could see his butt. Like everything about him, it was great, they looked like a pair of giant tennis balls.

I looked at my cell phone. My boy hadn't reconnected. How was it possible that she wasn't biting her nails or wondering what was going on between Jorge and me?

I crossed my legs and swung my right leg a little nervous. I was thinking that Jorge seemed like a real gentleman, a guy who would surely hit dozens of them in one night in a bar. But I was something else, he was not going to conquer me. Although, I had to admit that I was coming up with endless evils for when Nico came up. He was going to find out and I was thinking about getting him hotter than ever, to take as long as I wanted to fuck him. That would be my revenge.

"I like your shoes, your dress, your hair... Well, I really like you all." He gave me the gintonic. "I have put some strawberries that I have seen in the fridge, slightly open. They will release their juice little by little. I think you'll like it."

He sat next to me and put the Coke Zero on the table on one of the coasters that he had also taken from the kitchen. There was no more than eight inches between him and me.

"You're good? Are you calm?"

"Yes... If I thank you for your kindness, your talk, but it is that..."

"The most important thing is that you are comfortable." He still had that smile and that sky-blue look that I was beginning to like a lot. "The rest, secondary."

We took a couple of sips in silence. The idea flitted in my head that I could enjoy this man without problems, that Nico was very excited about that possibility and that he himself had put it on a plate for me.

"Nice high heels, huh? I don't know how you can handle them", he told me.

I stretched out my leg. Yes, indeed, I had put on some high-heeled sandals with a bit of a platform. Something more than twelve centimeters and with which, on occasion, Nico and I had fucked. I don't like to do it with heels because it is uncomfortable for certain positions, but you had to try them that day.

"They're relatively comfortable." I turned my foot a little to make it look better.

We took another couple of sips and suddenly I felt his hand on my gin and tonic glass. It touched me very little, barely a second. I don't know if because of the effect of the warmth I was wearing when I got home, the surprise of my boy leaving me with him alone, his explicit permission for me to fuck with him or that he was very hot, or all together, but he uploaded one kind of cramp in the belly that ended on the back of my neck.

"Can I try it?"

"Yeah, sure..." I felt slightly embarrassed.

He took a slight sip and looked disgusted. He put the gin and tonic on the coaster.

"I will definitely continue with my Coca Cola, with my wine and some beer." He took a couple of drinks of his soda. "Mamen, I'm going to try to kiss you..." he said as soon as he finished.

"Don't even think about it," I said smiling.

"I'm going to do it, if you want to stop me, do it."

"I'm already telling you..."

But he ignored me. He approached very slowly and walked the scant eight inches between him and me, in a couple of seconds, while staring at me. I only saw that perfect face, those eyes that penetrated me gently and a captivating smile. And in my head the fact that my boyfriend not only did not care that I was sleeping with him, but also, he asked me.

His lips reached mine and in effect, he kissed me. I didn't, but I didn't stop him either. He withdrew an inch and kissed me again. This time, my mouth was parted, and I felt his tongue on my lips. Without realizing it, I opened it and let it pass. I did reciprocate that second kiss.

I went to protest and sit up, but he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me for the third time. Without really knowing why, I gave myself in that kiss and even pressed the back of my neck against my lips.

It was a long, passionate and intense kiss. By the time we finished, I was already totally delivered and leaning back on the sofa. Jorge then grinned at me, caressed my cheek and gave me a soft peck on the lips, which I also reciprocated.

A second later, he took off his shirt to reveal perfect pecs and well-defined abs. I lightly bit my lower lip...

*****

Nico went home a little after two and a half hours. I don't know if he met Jorge or not. I was lying on our bed, mulling over everything that had happened. As I felt the door open, I jumped. I was naked and the last powder Jorge had thrown on me was still floating on my head. The first, the one in the living room, hadn't been bad either, but with this second, I was full.

That afternoon I had fucked without any hindrance, letting me be carried away by a very handsome guy, with a statuesque body, clean blue eyes, and marquis manners. The first of the two bangs were immediately after the three kisses he gave me --we gave each other-- in the living room. Without saying a word, she skillfully and agilely unbuttoned my dress and began to kiss my tits, licking gently and precisely my nipples, which in just two seconds were already stiff and pointed like missiles. A second later I was totally naked, except for the panties and heels that it took me a little longer to remove. He kissed my lips gently, licked my vagina with precision and nibbled the nipples of my breasts, bringing me to a very pleasant state.

Jorge gave me a wave of pleasure with his first licks on my clitoris, which made me throw myself with determination at his cock as soon as he took off his pants and underwear, to put it in my mouth as much as I could. I sucked him several times, all greedily and gluttonously. Even, at one point, and as a grace that made us both laugh, I dipped her in the gin and tonic to suck it off better.

He touched my vulva like no one ever had. He licked my clitoris, mons pubis, and labia until he reached an arousal point close to ecstasy. Then he slowly pushed it all the way into me, pumping me out with patience, power, and wisdom. I've never been fucked like this. Not even Nico in his best moments.

If my boyfriend had chosen between several escorts, he could not have done better, because, in addition to how attractive Jorge was, he had a cock that was a bit bigger than one of my hands. It was thicker than normal and almost horizontal to his body. He was circumcised, not like my boyfriend, and he had a large, rounded, pink glans that I sucked on with eagerness and delight.

"I brought dinner," I heard my boy say from the kitchen.

I looked at the clock. It was almost ten at night. She had been fucking Jorge for about two hours with hardly any pause. I was convinced that Nico had told him that I would get to a hundred right away and that it was hardly difficult for me to recover after an orgasm, because after I came while he fucked me on all fours on the living room sofa, he carried me up to the bedroom in his arms and after letting me rest and drink some water, he immediately continued with his caresses that made me resume all the passion and debauchery again, almost immediately.

Suddenly I remembered that my clothes, my heels, everything, were in the living room, all thrown around, without any order or control. Nico, surely, had already seen him and had to know by force that he had been fucking Jorge. I wanted to die of shame and covered myself with the sheets. What was I going to say to my boyfriend? I loved him very much and this could break our relationship due to an absurd sexual game that had led me to be unfaithful to him. It had gotten out of hand...

"Won't you come down?" Nico's head poked through the gap in our bedroom door. "There's sushi..."

I slightly peeked my face uncovering the sheet that covered me, and I looked almost furtively at my boy.

"Come on, everything is ready. I have opened a white wine... Take a shower and come downstairs, precious."

He had called me «beautiful», like when he was in a good mood. He was not angry, he did not have a reproachful tone of voice, nor did it seem that anything had happened on his part. It was hard for me to understand. Was it true how much he put on that he admitted that his girlfriend was sleeping with another man who had also paid for it? I got up and went downstairs after showering rather quickly. I wasn't going to make him wait on me, but I needed to get rid of the smell of sex that was undoubtedly perspiring from every pore of my skin.

"Hi..." I said shyly when I came downstairs and saw him pour the wine in two glasses.

"Hello beautiful..." He came over, kissed me and hugged me tightly. "How is everything? I see how good..." And he pointed to my clothes and shoes thrown in the middle of the room.

"Nico, I..."

"Let's have dinner. Then you tell me. I'm hungry. Come, sit down and eat something. You will need it."

My boy had a smile on his face, knowing full well that his girlfriend had been fucking a sex worker for almost two hours without giving a damn. Or very little, because I would be lying if I said that Nico never appeared in my mind, but Jorge's tongue, hands, fingers or cock made me forget him whenever he appeared in my head.

We had dinner in silence, or I was at least silent because he spoke without caring about what had happened. The tea that we always had in the living room, I tried to make it in the kitchen. My thrown clothes, my panties and my heels in the middle of our house gave me away and accused me of my stupidity.

"Let's go to the living room, precious," he said, taking me by the waist.

I was head down, with a feeling of guilt and it seemed to me that all my clothes scattered uncontrollably around the room yelled and pointed at me. I picked up the panties that were in the middle of the table with an almost furtive movement and moved a shoe that was standing next to the sofa where Jorge and I had been fucking a little over an hour and a half before.

"You had a good time, from what I see", he said with a satisfied face. "Very well..." He agreed with a pleasant and approving gesture.

I looked at him dumbfounded. I did not understand anything.

"I don't understand you Nico... This is crazy." I covered my face because I was about to cry. Some tears came out of my eyes. I felt him hug me.

"Quiet. What you wanted to happen has happened and I have proposed to you. There is no problem. I am calm and I understand that you are nervous, but really, is all ok."

"Nico," I looked at him with tear-filled eyes, "I've been with a man at our house. I don't know how it could have happened; I love you..."

He did not let me continue, because he kissed me deeply, inserting his tongue in the mouth that an hour before had Jorge's cock and sucking it to make him come.

But then...

"Precious, I loved what you've done, and I just want you to tell me. I only ask that. There is no reproach, you are not to blame for anything, I am totally calm, and I love you without any doubt."

I kissed him tenderly and hugged him tightly.

"Nico, this was crazy." I rested my head on his shoulder.

"A blessed madness that has fascinated me. I just want you to calm down and, in a bit, if you want, tell me about it and make me come listening to you. I love you so much, my love." He kissed me again.

More response after talking with my boy, I understood that he wanted to have the part of the fantasy that he liked. He had asked me to tell him everything, with hair and marks, with details and precision. I could not refuse.

"Since it's all lying around here, can you dress like you were with him?" He asked me.

"Get dressed and put my heels back on? Do you want me to do it?" I was still surprised.

"Yes, please... and give me details. All you can."

"Nico..." I said as I put on the dress and took off the bra I was wearing again, "I don't know..."

"Please... I want it so much."

I looked at the bulge of his pajama. It had a considerable joint. I buttoned my dress, put my sandals back on, and sat next to him.

"What do you want to know? " I said closing my eyes and still confused.

"Everything...

"Everything? Are you sure? " I leaned back on the couch while crossing my legs and swinging one of them.

"Everything," he said flatly. "To begin with, and so, first, although I already know, I want to know if you have fucked him today..."

LBEN
LBEN
12 Followers
12