Tempting Games Pt. 01: New Experiences Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded.

"Tell me please."

"I have fucked him."

"How many? "

"Fucks? Two..."

"You're great, precious..." He pulled out his cock and stroked it.

And I went to suck it, but it stopped me.

"Did you suck her dressed?"

"No, I was already naked. Well, with the heels and the panties still."

"You can do it the same..."

My boy was ecstatic. With a brutal splicing and I was happy for him. I decided, at least, he also deserved to have a good time. Maybe not as good as me, because Jorge had been wonderful and brutal, but at least I would do my best. I undressed and stayed in heels and panties. I laid him down on the couch, and in the same way that I had had Jorge's cock in my mouth shortly before, I inserted my boyfriend's. Nico's is normal, maybe thicker than others, but about fourteen centimeters. Clearly below Jorge's, who, at least, I calculated had between four and five more.

I sucked him all the best I could, trying to delay his orgasm, and it was impossible not to think that he was again with that guy with blue eyes, perfect body and good cock. I thought of Jorge in which he had sucked it with relish and that I would have liked to see him come. Because both times he did it in the condom, filling it in both.

"I sucked it right here, just like you are lying down. On our sofa..." I said looking into his eyes and with a whispering voice already recovered when I saw that my boy, not only did not get angry, but began to moan close to orgasm.

I felt excited and was wet again.

"And we have fucked here too."

"The two blasts?"

I shook my head without taking his cock out of my mouth. A second later, as I licked her, I replied.

"The second in our bed."

"God..." And I received a discharge of sperm that partly hit my chin and left cheek when I was not warned.

"You are spectacular, precious. I love you."

"If you come upstairs, I'll tell you the rest." And I got up, letting him see my ass rippling on the four-inch heels, as I climbed the stairs that led to our bedroom.

It was true, that made us both a lot.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Wife, His Toy Donald's infertile. His best friend helps out.in Loving Wives
Be Gone By The Time I Get Back His cum was still dripping out of her pussy.in Loving Wives
Seven Year Itch Joanie fucks up with her old boyfriend Philip & hubby John.in Loving Wives
The Birthday Party Wife's best friend acts on her curiosity with husband.in Loving Wives
A Bikini and a Boy Next Door My holiday bikini arouses the boy next door.in Loving Wives
More Stories