All Comments on 'Tempting Memory'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A pleasant surprise

Best story of yours I've read in a long time. Nice to see you dealing with actual emotions and touching on romance instead of just cranking out stroker sex.

nanobotnanobotover 9 years ago
A stand alone story

This is the stuff that makes reading your work worthwhile. I would love to read a novel of yours that had this gravitas. Every time I think- what would his magnum opus be like? Is this it? There's a wonderful solidity and danger in every tale but this is more than the textured, sensual stuff- this is genuine and asks more questions than it answers. Like every great work of of fiction- the best part is the part that hasn't happened yet.

CaveCat12401CaveCat12401over 9 years ago
Beautiful

Very special story. Powerful, sensitive, expertly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Expertise

Beautiful. A story so sad and full of longing, of old hopes and dreams. Old love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3023 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...