All Comments on 'Tempting Trevor Pt. 01'

by Hamlin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That is just so hot! Would prefer if you could keep the emphasis on the Trevor and Mary and less on the parents. In any case a full 5 stars!

HamlinHamlinalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your feedback. The rest of the series is already approved and a new chapter published each day by the Lit mods. The parents figure very little into rest of the story, and as with all my super slut characters, things will just spiral out of control from here. Thank you for your support.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

I agree that not involving the mother would have been better.

Interesting story line, but even where there's sex between the girls there's a distinct lack of details. Mary's boobs had never been touched before, needed much more in the way of details as to how Stacy touched them. Played with them. Needed dialog with Stacy asking Mary about how good it felt. Wouldn't you like Trevor to touch them like this? Kiss them? Suck them? Can you imagine how hard his cock would be? Wouldn't yu like to see what you did to him? Wouldn't you like to touch it? And make him feel good while he was making you feel good?

Four stars.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsteralmost 2 years ago

Absolutely enjoyed the teasing of Trevor and the play with Mary. I enjoyed the little tease of Mom and Dad as it added to the preface of how she is controlling the family. 5 stars looking forward to more. We are glad to have found your story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Stacy is a whack job. Nobody talks to, much less touches, their parents intimately.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHamlin@Hamlin
My website is now up at erotikinks.com! If you enjoy my silly stories, please drop by and say hello. On my site, you'll be able to find more in-depth information about my crazy characters, as well as things like: -character photos -unedited too-hot-for-literotica versions of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES