Tempting Trevor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,637 Followers

On the drive home, she was a mess of nerves. She'd just done something really dirty. It was so dirty, but it felt so good. That was how the Devil tempted you, though, she thought. She'd hear it tonight at church. Her mother wouldn't know. Her father wouldn't know. Jesus would know, though. Jesus would know she'd done some dirty lesbian sex thing. She prayed for forgiveness as she drove.

Trevor cleaned himself up after Mary left, and dressed in a pair of shorts and a tee, then returned to the couch to continue his lazy summer. Shortly thereafter, he was joined by Stacy, who had changed into a tight, black tank top and a pair of cotton lounge shorts. It was apparent that she was braless. She'd wrapped her hair up in a towel. She joined her brother on the couch.

"So, tell me about college life." Trevor invited.

Stacy did, talking about her classes, some parties she'd been to, the general feel of the town. She was excited by the freedom of being away from home, but admitted that she'd missed him as she ruffled his hair in the way she knew he hated.

"I'm working at Fredericks," she replied in response to one of his many questions.

"The lingerie place?" He asked, curiosity piqued.

"Yeah. It's so cool! I get a hellacious discount on the stuff. If you want, we can hit up the one at the mall, and we can get you some stuff for Mary." She teased.

Trevor scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, that'll be the day."

"It might take a little work to find something that fits her," Stacy said casually, "but I'm sure we can find a few nice pieces."

"Yeah, I don't think that kind of stuff is really her style," Trevor said with a frown. "I mean, not that I'm against it. I just... nevermind. Thanks, anyway."

"Aww! Come on! She's so cute and tiny! It'd be like pumping your dick into a little toy!"

Trevor choked, "Jesus, Stacy!"

Stacy laughed, holding her sides.

"Oh, man! Your face! You about fuckin' died!" She said, poking at his ribs.

The sound of the front door opening drew their attention. A moment later, their mother, Lena, entered the room.

"Hey, mom." Trevor waved.

"Hey, mom!" Stacy yelled, and quickly rounded the couch to embrace her mother.

Trevor turned back to the TV, so he did not notice Stacy's none-too-familial groping of her mother's ass, or the small look of frightened panic veiled just beneath the mask of warm greeting on his mother's face. He most certainly did not hear Stacy's whisper. "Did you miss me? We're going to have so much fun this summer!" He was, likewise, oblivious to the little kiss that Stacy planted on her mother's slightly parted lips, and the wicked grin on his sister's face that followed it.

"When will dad be home?" Stacy asked, and their mother shivered in her embrace.

"S, soon. I should get started on dinner."

She quickly fled the room, and Stacy returned to the couch. Her pussy was getting soaked.

Less than an hour later, Stacy was in the kitchen, helping her mother with dinner, when Trevor's father got in. To the casual observer, there was nothing strange about this. A mother and daughter preparing a meal for the family was a quite normal occurrence. The slight flush to Lena's skin could have easily been explained by the bustling activity after a long day at work. However, had said casual observer paid close attention, they would have seen those things that had brought out the flush in Lena's cheeks.

Each time Stacy passed her mother by, she might stop to caress her bottom, or quickly tuck her hand between her mother's legs. As Lena worked over the sink, Tracy hugged her from behind, and cupped her breasts, or softly kissed her neck, or her ear. During these hugs she would whisper things such as, "Do you think dad missed me?" or "I can't wait to spend some mommy-daughter time together." The words themselves may have been nothing but familial, sweet even, had it not been for the seductive tone in Stacy's voice, or the fact she openly molested her mother's body while saying them.

Trevor's father saw none of these things, though. Instead, he saw a dutiful, even helpful daughter with her mother in the kitchen. When Stacy noticed her father, she greeted him as any dutiful daughter should, with a loving hug. This, again, seemed completely natural. What might have been missed, though, was the same veiled panic in her father's eyes, the tremor that ran through his body as Stacy pressed her body against him, and the way that Lena cast a sidelong glance at the two of them.

"Hey, Honey." Don said, his heart quickening as Stacy pressed her body against him.

Stacy's hand slid down the front of her father's slacks and rubbed his cock teasingly. She whispered in his ear, "Did you miss me, daddy? I missed you sooo much."

Lena paused at making dinner, her heart in her throat, watching her daughter rubbing Don's crotch. Stacy then took his hand and guided it to her ass. He squeezed that one firm, round butt cheek in his hand, and shot a glance at his wife. Lena blushed furiously, wanting to look away, but she couldn't. Stacy turned her face up and snaked her sexy little pink tongue into her daddy's mouth as he palmed her ass. Finally, she broke away, and grinned wickedly at her daddy, turned her superior smirk on her mother, and giggled as Don squeezed her butt.

Don finally came to his senses and snatched his hand back as if he'd been burned.

"I should... I need to go get changed." He excused himself, without even a welcome home kiss for his wife.

Don quickly fled the room. Stacy turned her full attention back to her mother and watched her shrink back against the counter as she approached. Stacy put her hands on Lena's hips, leaned in and softly asked, "has he been fucking you?"

"Stacy..."

Stacy reached between her mother's legs and rubbed her playfully back and forth.

"Has he? Has he put that big dick into your used up, old hole?" Stacy asked mockingly, and Lena quivered.

"No," she admitted, "no he's... it's just like you wanted... he..."

"You've been taking care of him how I showed you?"

Lena nodded.

"That's so good, baby," Stacy said, and kissed her tenderly. The boiling water muted the sound of their smacking lips, and the low music on the nearby radio covered Lena's moans. Finally, Stacy pulled back and hissed, "I'll make sure you get some before the summer is over, mommy. Don't worry."

"Stacy... please," Lena begged, "not here. Your brother could see."

She glanced over Stacy's shoulder fearfully toward the living room, where Trevor watched TV.

"Trev?" Stacy said, and grinned, "Oh, don't worry about him. I'm going to take good care of him and his little girlfriend."

Lena could only look at her daughter with a curious mix of worship and horror. She couldn't even protect herself. How was she going to protect Trevor? Stacy's hand found its way into her panties, her soaking wet panties, and toyed with her.

Chapter 4: Tempting Trevor

Trevor made his way down the stairs, sleepily wiping at his eyes. Another lazy summer day ahead. Oh, if only every day was summer break, he thought cheerily as he padded down the carpeted steps. The sounds of some soothing instrumental tune drifted from the living room. Curious, he poked his head in on the way to the kitchen. The sight of Stacy's round ass greeted him, poking up in the air, packed into a pair of tight lycra shorts as she went through some kind of yoga routine.

He could not remember ever having anything but familial thoughts about Stacy before. Of course, he knew well that his sister was hot. His friends had all been very vocal about the things they'd like to do to her, and he was a horny young man himself. Stacy was hot. More than hot, really, but there had always existed some sort of a mental block in place that shielded his dirty porno thoughts from crossing over into thoughts of his sister. He was a good kid, after all. He had a sweet girlfriend. Jerking off to porno didn't constitute disloyalty. That was just a biological necessity. And Stacy was just his sister.

For the first time, though, seeing Stacy's amazing posterior presented to him in such an inviting fashion tripped a switch and the mental block slipped. It was like Stacy was presenting herself to him, her backside in position to be mounted, just like the porno girls in the videos he liked. Then, the view was taken away as she changed position. The change brought her gaze around to him.

"Morning Trev!" she said, and stopped her posing, paused the video.

"Hey."

"What's up?" She asked.

"Nothing. Just gonna get some breakfast and head over to the gym for a while."

"Oh, hey! Ever try yoga?"

He shook his head, saying, "Never really thought about it. Just running, weights, you know."

"I can show you, if you want. It's actually really good exercise. It'll help you with your workouts. Mobility, flexibility, breathing, control. Wanna give it a try?"

Trevor thought for a moment, and then said, "I guess so. Can't hurt to try something new."

He put his thoughts of breakfast on hold and stepped into the room.

"Great!" Stacy said, and got to her feet. "If you get serious about it, we can get you some new clothes, but the shorts and a tee will be fine just to show you a few things."

He nodded, and asked, "What do I do?"

For the next hour, Stacy showed him how to sit quietly and focus. She went through some basic breathing exercises, then some stretching, beginner poses. As Trevor worked at putting his body in the right places, Stacy's hands pressed against his back, rubbed his thighs, and spread his legs when appropriate. All the while, she pressed her body against him. Each time her big tits pushed against him, he felt a familiar tingle of arousal, but tried to stay focused. Jesus, he really needed to do something about his damn hormones.

When they'd finished, he found he was sweating, but it felt good.

"That wasn't so bad," he said. "Thanks. I might have to try it again as part of my routine."

"Told ya'." Stacy said.

"You know," He stretched and cracked his joints, rolled his neck, "You're right. I do feel more relaxed. This could be really good."

"I do it every day, so join in any time. I'll show you the ropes, and really work your body over." She winked. "It will be the best thing you've ever felt."

"Cool. Hey, I'm gonna make some eggs, and hit the shower. You want some?"

"Eggs or a shower?"

Trevor laughed, "Eggs, stupid. Though, if what I'm smelling is you, you could use the shower, too."

He held his nose and wafted his hand. Stacy punched him playfully and shot back, "No, that's you, retard. I smell like fucking roses all the time."

He made a show of sniffing his pits and screwed his face up in disgust.

"Ugh! Yeah, you're right. I'm funky."

"Go serve my breakfast, slave!" She said and swatted his ass.

"Yes, your royal bitchiness."

He ran away quickly, ducking out of the way of a thrown couch pillow.

A short while later, freshly showered, he made his way back downstairs. He flopped down on the couch, flicked the TV on, booted up his PlayStation, and grabbed the controller. Ah, summer! He was speeding along a racetrack, fighting for first place, when Stacy made her next appearance. He glanced away from the screen, just for a moment. She sat beside him and watched in silence, until an AI driver battered the side of his car, and sent it spinning off the road, over a cliff, putting an abrupt end to the race.

It was only when his Game Over screen came up that he finally acknowledged his sister. He offered her the controller, but she shook her head.

"I prefer the ones with big guns," she said. "Hey?"

He raised an eyebrow.

"Dummy me, forgot my laptop back at school. Would you mind if I use your computer for a little while to check email and take care of a few things?"

"Nah. Go ahead." He agreed.

"Thanks. What are you doing today? Going out with Mary?"

"No. She said she isn't feeling well."

That made Stacy almost giggle. The poor girl would probably be too afraid to come back for days. She also knew that the little mind game she'd played with her would, eventually, have her coming back for more. It was a certainty. Mary was terrified of penis, and now Stacy knew it. Mary was about to switch her sexual preference. She just wasn't aware of it, yet.

Instead, she said, "That sucks. Guess you're gonna have to whack off all by your lonesome."

Trevor scoffed and stuck his tongue out at her.

"Can you go be gross somewhere else?" he said, but he was grinning, "I've got a race to win."

Stacy said, "Thanks." gave him a kiss on the cheek, and went back upstairs, presumably to use his computer.

Trevor returned to his race. It was mid-afternoon when Stacy returned to the living room, dressed in a pair of tight denim shorts and lacy blouse.

"I'm gonna head out for a while to see some friends." She said.

Trevor nodded, his eyes glued to the screen.

"Don't whack off too hard." She teased and left.

Trevor heard the door shut, and a moment later the sound of Stacy's car pulling away. He lost his next race and set the controller down with a sigh, covering his eyes. Oh, what to do with himself? The house was quiet and empty. He ran through a mental checklist of options, but Stacy's parting words did what they were intended to do. He settled on whacking off as a suitable option. All alone. Nothing pressing for his attention. Slight boner in his shorts. Yes, masturbation.

He made his way up to his room and locked the door, then shucked his shorts and settled into his computer chair. He wiggled his butt in the warm chair. Yes, it was already warm. And slightly wet. Curious, he stood back up. The chair was indeed wet. Odd. He remembered something about Stacy using his computer. Had his sister left a sweaty ass stain on his chair to mess with him? He could believe it. He sighed, got a towel from his hamper, and put it on the chair. Opening a desk drawer, he retrieved a bottle of Astroglide, his preferred masturbation solution.

Now he was ready for porn. He tapped the mouse, and the monitor kicked on. He shifted the chair closer to the desk, and his bare foot came up against something soft. Peeking under the desk, he saw a small, black piece of cloth by his foot. He hooked his toe into it, and pulled it closer, bent, and picked it up. It was a pair of tiny, black, silk panties.

"What the fuck?" He whispered to no one.

He held the panties up and looked at them. Where did these come from? Mary certainly wore nothing like this. At least, he assumed she didn't. He'd never actually seen for himself. He, of course, did not own any female undergarments. One didn't have to be fucking Sherlock to deduce that these were Stacy's panties. His sister's panties. He was holding his sister's sexy panties in his hand.

"Jesus!" He exclaimed, and threw the panties into the corner.

Why the hell were Stacy's panties under his desk? Sherlock tracked the clues back, putting the mystery together. The warm, wet chair. Using his computer for who knew how long. He'd been distracted. Oh, God! His sister had been sitting in his computer chair masturbating, and she'd left her fucking panties under his desk.

Strangely, this knowledge was not accompanied by the wave of revulsion that he knew he should feel. That was probably because his cock was hard in his hand. Wait. When had his cock gotten hard? When had he wrapped his hand around it? He was sitting right where his sister had been, recently, while she played with her pussy. She'd been sitting right here with her legs spread, playing with her pussy.

He stroked his cock. What had she been watching? What did his sister masturbate to? He knew it was wrong to even pose the question, but once he'd asked, a morbid curiosity took over. He had to know. For academic purposes.

He moved the mouse, and then he noticed that there was still one, minimized browser window open on the taskbar. He was certain, absolutely certain, that he had left no windows open. That meant that it was Stacy's window. He moved the mouse to the icon, clicked, and the browser enlarged, filling the screen.

Trevor's eyes scanned the page. There were two open tabs. One was Stacy's email, showing recently sent messages. The most recent email had attachments. Photo attachments. Photo attachments that Stacy had uploaded to a storage service. Trevor looked about, making sure that he really was alone. He was. He clicked the email with a trembling hand. This was so wrong. He shouldn't be in his sister's email.

The email opened, and he saw 4 attachments. He clicked the first one and nearly choked. It was an image taken with the selfie cam of Stacy's phone. She was sitting in this very chair, and she was topless. Her big, naked tits filled the screen. Trevor stared at his sister's tits, but now he had to see the others. He clicked the next one. Stacy's naked tits, again, but this time the image also showed her spread legs, covered by the black panties. The third image was the same, but this time the panties had been removed, and Stacy was shoving the little things into her very wet pussy.

"Oh, my fucking God!" Trevor said quietly and clicked the next image.

She'd replaced the panties with a pink dildo, which was halfway inside of her cunt. The image burned into Trevor's mind. He would never unsee it. He had seen his sister's tits and pussy. He was stroking his dick and wondered when we'd started doing that. Fuck, this wasn't right. He shouldn't be jerking off to his sister's tits and pussy. His sister's big, gorgeous naked tits and wet pussy.

There was more, though. There was another tab. He stroked his cock, moved the mouse, and clicked. The page was one of his favorite amateur porno sites. Apparently, it was also one of Stacy's, because it was logged into an account named "Raven_Bimbo". The video on the screen was titled, "My Little Bro the Peeper."

"Fuck, Stacy!" Trevor hissed, and his brain wheeled.

His sister wasn't just watching porno. She was watching incest porno. Holy shit! He should turn it off. Close the browser, and forget about this. Instead, he clicked the play button. The video was from one of those "amateur" fauxcest places. Trevor had seen them before. They were so obviously not real that it made them acceptable jerk off material, simply because the girls were hot.

Considering this recent revelation, though, the video took on a new meaning. The "sister" in the video had long black hair, like Stacy's, and she was in a living room, dressed in some tight fitness apparel. Oh shit, Trevor thought. The similarity to this morning's yoga routine was not lost on him. The girl had her ass in the air as the camera's view (presumably that of her "brother") peeked from around the corner.

The oblivious sister continued to contort her body into other sexy poses that had little to do with any actual forms that Stacy had shown him, while the brother watched, mumbling quietly to himself as he stroked his cock through his pants. Sister, naturally, became very horny while working out, and soon, she was pulling off her shorts and laying in the middle of the floor, masturbating. This proved too much for Brother to handle, and he entered the room.

Sister looked surprised and quickly snapped her legs shut.

"Oh my God!" she said in mock surprise, "What are you doing Brother? Were you spying on me?"

"Well, you're the one playing with your pussy in the family room!" Brother countered.

The camera panned down to show his bulging cock tenting his loosed pants.

"Wow! Your dick is so hard!" Sister exclaimed. "Is that because of me?"

The scene devolved into a completely contrived scenario, and soon Sister was tugging down Brother's pants and stroking, then sucking his big, angry penis.

"You can't tell mommy and daddy about this, Ok?" she said, as she stroked his wet cock.

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,637 Followers