Tempting Trevor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one was slightly more modest, offering a full coverage top that tied behind her neck. Stacy turned Mary around to help her tie the strap in the back, softly kissing her neck behind the ear as she did so, and running her hands down Mary's sides to her slim hips when she finished. The suit bottoms, likewise, covered the whole of Mary's bottoms and fit snugly, lifting her butt cheeks invitingly, while also protecting her shaven treasure from predatory gazes.

Stacy opened the door again and gently nudged Mary out ahead of her. She rested her hands on Mary's hips and presented her to Trevor. The sight of his little girlfriend, with his sister behind her, hands resting on her hips possessively, showing Mary off like she was her new toy, caused a spike of arousal in Trevor's brain. He was already hard from the show a few moments ago, but something about the way Stacy was holding Mary, the contrast of her tanned skin, dark hair, and generous curves as she held his girlfriend's fragile, pale body close to her, looked incredibly sexy.

"Isn't she just a doll?" Stacy asked, and ran her hand up Mary's side sensually.

Trevor just nodded, at a loss for words. The previous suit, while great, was clearly a slutty look. It wasn't really Mary. This one, though, actually made her look kind of sexy. Stacy turned her around to show him the back, and he flashed a thumbs-up in approval.

"Wow, babe," he croaked, "it looks awesome. Super sexy!"

Mary felt a thrill course through her body. No one had ever told her she was sexy before. She was cute. She was pretty, never hot, or sexy. Stacy pulled her back into the changing room and undressed Mary again. The older girl pulled off her own suit and shimmied back into her street clothes. Mary stood naked, watching her.

"I don't think you can, legally, go out to the mall like that." Stacy commented, her eyes roving over Mary's petite body.

"What? Oh!" Mary exclaimed and flushed.

She fumbled with her clothes, feeling like a fool. She'd been standing naked, gawking at Stacy's body. She hadn't even considered that she should dress herself. Was that because she was too distracted by staring? Was she expecting Stacy to tell her it was ok? She was so confused.

"Not that I mind," Stacy whispered in her ear. "I'd keep you naked all the time."

She winked at her devilishly, and then threw the door open, the three suits in her hand. Mary followed her out. Stacy led them all to the register, where she laid out their wares on the counter.

"Hello!" The sales girl welcomed them. "Did you find everything you needed?"

"Yes," Stacy replied, and fished in her purse. She opened her wallet, pulled out a black card with the store's logo, and set it on the counter.

"Oh, cool!" The sales girl exclaimed, "Which one do you work at?"

Stacy told her, and she nodded. The girl held up the black suit Stacy had picked for herself, and gushed, "Oooh! Nice choice. I wish I had the girls for it," she said with a giggle. "I'm sure your boyfriend here will love it." She winked.

Mary blushed, standing next to Trevor. Of course, the girl would think Trevor was Stacy's boyfriend. Why would some strapping stud like him be with a little girl like her? Trevor did not correct the girl, nor did Stacy.

"I'm sure he will!" Stacy laughed and elbowed Trevor in the ribs.

The girl scanned the suit, then checked the other two and cooed, "Awww! These will be so darling on your little sister." She scanned the purchases and bagged them.

Mary could understand how the girl could assume Trevor and Stacy were a couple, but a little sister? She had freckles and red hair. Stacy was tanned and dark-haired, not a mar on her skin. Mary stewed. The girl was a stupid bimbo. Trevor pulled his wallet from his pocket and stepped forward, but Stacy shook her head.

"I've got this." She offered, "It's the 21st century. I can't let my boyfriend pay for everything, right?"

Trevor scoffed and said, "Thanks."

"You can make it up to me later," she said, and mimed a blowjob, laughing at Trevor's discomfort. Mary thought about Stacy's plump lips wrapped around her boyfriend's dick, and felt a naughty rush of shame. He should have a hot girl that would suck his dick.

The sales girl squealed at Stacy's audacity and handed her the bag. She scribbled something on the receipt and then handed it to Stacy with a sly wink. In purple pen was a phone number. Stacy grinned and winked back.

Trevor took Mary's hand. The sales girl thought it was so cute that he was keeping his girlfriend's little sister safe.