Temptress Raven Eve (Carolina Boys)

Story Info
A Mistress and her slave use a customer.
2.1k words
4.4
4.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cby2
cby2
161 Followers

My first meeting with Temptress Raven Eve was back in March. She traveled to my home state, and after a few emails and deposit, she was gracious enough to take a chance on me. We had an amazing initial conversation where I instinctively felt safe, sane and protected in her presence. She was incredibly nice with a great sense of humor and, of course, was mesmerizing. Our session involved almost an entire hour of me on my knees on her foot stool while she pounded me into submission with her girl cock. The Temptress was tireless in her pegging, and all my ego and stress immediately dissipated during and after she was through with me. I was so thankful that she understood my need for submission.

From that date forward, I have craved her looking into my eyes, dripping into my waiting mouth, wanting to please her. Our schedules never seemed to match up upon her return, but recently, it did, and I experienced a whole new level of devotion to her. On this day, the Temptress set out to destroy my atypical alpha male persona furthering my need to be used against my will. I was not male; I was not female. I was merely a willing tool for her amusement.

After a brief introduction, the Temptress asked me if I had cleansed myself and as instructed worn the chrome metal plug in my ass as she had instructed. Of course, I had followed her instructions to the letter. I undressed on her command, and she inspected me. She lifted my cock with her gloved hand and inspected my clean-shaven genitalia. With her other gloved hand, she tapped the chrome plug in my ass playfully.

"Very good," she said as she led me to her St. Andrews cross. The Temptress bound me to the cross with my flaccid cock exposed. She, like last time, began her session with music... Music that I didn't necessarily know, but music I could imagine being controlled by. The beats, the voice, the timber; it was all incredibly erotic.

The Temptress stood before me with a case. She opened it and pulled out the new ball stretcher that she had teased her "Carolina Boys" about on Twitter. My heart melted for her pain. I had never seen such a contraption in person, but I wanted to feel pain for her. She smiled as she affixed the stretcher to my balls. She looked into my eyes as she slowly turned each screw. She smiled as she watched me start to grimace. I could start to feel the stretching of my balls - a feeling unlike anything I had ever felt. She was enjoying my whimpering. The pain began to become excruciating, eliciting tears and yelps from me that only served to make her happier. As I cried for her, she walked over to the case and held up a mirror so I could see my balls stretched to the hilt. It was a beautiful and humbling sight.

Next, she pulled a chrome cock cage from her case ensuring that any erection I had would be painful. With her gloved hands, she enshrined my manhood in the cage. She took one of two keys on a necklace around her neck off, and she locked the cage to my cock.

Finally, she asked me if I had brought the chrome dental device that I own. Per her instructions, I brought it with me and explained that it was in my satchel. The Temptress rifled through my satchel and brought the dental device toward my face.

"Open," she instructed. I opened my mouth, and she slowly pried my mouth open with the device. There I was with chrome inside my ass, stretching my balls, caging my cock, and prying my mouth open. I looked like some sort of sexual Terminator robot bound to a cross with no way out.

I had no idea what was to come next, but I was awash in adrenalin knowing full well that she had only just begun my destruction.

She walked out of the room for what seemed like forever - leaving me alone in her dungeon to wonder about my future. I heard footsteps approach the door - more than one set. When the door opened, the Temptress led a hooded gimp into the chamber. She held his leash and pulled him across the room near her infamous foot stool where she made men into fuck toys by the hour. He could not see, but she helped him get onto all fours on top of the stool like I had been in our previous session.

She walked over to me and whispered in my ear, "I don't want to hear a sound from you. If I do, you will regret it. I am going to fuck him in front of you - just like I did to you last time. And, I promise you, if I hear so much as a whimper from you, you WIIL BE SORRY. Do you understand?"

I nodded yes. When I did, the drool that had collected in my mouth from the dental device began to slowly slide down my chin, onto my chest and down towards my chrome-covered, caged cock.

The Temptress teased the blind-folded man with her quiet whispers in his ear. She put on a new pair of gloves and slowly tortured him by lubing his ass. She was violating him with one, then two fingers. She then worked a third and fourth finger inside him, and I wondered if he could take her fist. I was remembering how she had done this same thing to me in my previous session. As his body began to pump back and forth on her four fingers, she removed them from his ass, looked at me and smiled. The Temptress balled up her fist, fixed her gaze upon my eyes, and she gleefully and slowly inserted her full fist into this man's ass. He wailed out in pain and pleasure, which made my cock twitch.

With my balls stretched and my cock growing inside the cage, the pain was becoming disorienting, but I could not stop watching her take the gimp's ego from him. She seemed to take glorious pleasure in fisting his ass. Harder and harder she pounded him, and as she did, his moans grew louder while my cock grew larger - filling every excruciating inch of free space in the cage.

Finally, she relented and gave the gimp a small break. She walked toward me and took her gloves off and disposed of them in a nearby garbage can. She walked right up to my face and looked in my eyes. First, she spit into my drooling mouth, then she asked,

"Do you want to see me fuck him?"

I nodded yes as the drool continued to flow.

"Will you do anything for me?" she asked.

I nodded yes.

"I mean it. Anything?"

For the first time, I doubted myself. What could she mean by "anything?" As I hesitated, she said,"If you want to see me fuck him, you're going to have to do anything I command. Do you understand? I had lost so much of my power, and I was overcome with desire for her; I eventually relented. I mouthed and tried to vocalize "Yes" through the dental device, and I nodded my head in agreement. I wanted so badly to do anything she wanted me to. "Good," she said. "Now, watch this."

The Temptress disrobed and put on her strap-on harness with a long brown cock attached. She slowly walked behind her gimp, and he could hear her high heels clapping across the cement floor. Slowly she pushed the cock into his wanting ass. She slowly buried the entire cock inside him as he moaned in pleasure.

The rape had begun. She started slowly but then built up a hard, fast pace that devastated his body. He cried out for her - begging her not to stop. She seemed to love fucking him so hard. She grabbed his hips and drilled him over and over and over - not stopping when he cried. My cock was so hard. I wanted nothing more than to be him.

Once she finished with him, she told him to lie on the carpet and to wait further instructions. He curled up, exhausted on the carpet, trying to recover and rest from the amazing fuck the Temptress had graced upon him, but she was not done.

She walked to me and began to unfasten me from the cross.

"Anything? Yes?" she asked. She removed the dental device. Finally, I could speak without drooling. In my subspace, I replied, "Yes, Temptress, anything."

She unlocked the ball stretcher and unlocked the cage and instructed me to remove the plug from my ass, which I did. I was no longer her monster of metal but a hypnotized sexual body of flesh for her to use.

I followed her to the foot stool. "Lie on your back," she commanded.

I did.

"Spread your legs," she commanded.

I did.

As I jockeyed for position for her to potentially peg me, she walked to her lifeless gimp and helped him stand. She told him how good he had been and that she was going to reward him. She unlocked his cage with the other key that was around her neck, and then she positioned him near me. She instructed him to stroke his cock.

The Temptress told her gimp, "For being such a good boy, I'm going to allow you to come. Do you want to come for me, slave?"

The slave replied, "Yes. Temptress. Thank you." He stroked his cock, which grew larger and larger. As I looked up, I could see the cock being stroked directly over my face. I had not anticipated that the Temptress would humiliate me this way, but it was what she wanted.

"Open your mouth," she commanded me. I opened my mouth for her. I knew what was to come. The Temptress stood between my spread legs and inserted her girl cock into my ass. I held my legs up to assist her entry. As the gimp stroked, the Temptress pounded harder and harder.

"Stroke that cock, slave. Open your mouth, bitch!" she said as she fucked me relentlessly.

I could hear the slave moan. I could even see his balls growing larger, filling with seed.

"Come for your Temptress, slave. Come for me, NOW!"

As she pounded me into even deeper subspace, slave shot ample ropes of hot white come onto my face, into my open mouth. I was so humiliated but did not care. I was pleasing her; that is all that mattered.

The Temptress smiled and looked into my eyes. "You're my little come whore, aren't you? You like that come, don't you?" I did. I did like it. "You want more, don't you? You little come whore. You want more of that white hot sticky come, don't you?" I screamed, "YES!"

"Yes, what?" she asked.

"Yes, I want some more of that come?" I yelled in complete submission.

"Where do you want it, bitch?" she asked.

"In my mouth, Temptress. I want it in my mouth." I said as I was continuously pumped with her cock.

"Slide onto the floor with your shoulders to the ground and your legs in the air," she commanded.

I slid my neck and shoulders to the carpet and rested my back and hips onto the foot stool with my legs in the air. While I was positioning myself, the Temptress removed the gimp's masked and commanded him to stroke my cock.

She stood before me watching the gimp stroke my hard cock. He aimed it straight toward my mouth. I had never had another man's hand on my cock before, but I didn't care. All I wanted was to eat my load for Temptress Raven Eve.

His grip was so tight. He tugged up and down and aimed my cock right at my mouth. I could not hold back any longer. My own come started flowing like a river into my mouth - spraying my face, bathing my tongue.

"Yes! Yes! Swallow it for your Temptress, you little come whore."

I swallowed ever bit of the come for her. I was spent.

The Temptress and the slave left me alone for a moment to process what I had become - a filthy, subservient come whore. And god, it felt good. While I never saw the slave again, the Temptress offered me the gentlest, most comforting aftercare. Temptress Raven Eve - ooh, la, la. She is amazing.

I can't wait until she comes back to the Carolinas again.

cby2
cby2
161 Followers