Ten Day Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glen's body began to jerk. He moved his hips up and down in time with my hand. I felt mesmerized when the first spurt of semen shot up, arched and fell onto his stomach. Several spurts followed before his cock started to dribble cum. I kept pumping until Glen pulled my hand away. His semi-rigid cock flopped against his belly and twitched.

"I get real sensitive after I cum."

"Oh, okay, I'll remember next time. I'll be right back. We need a wet cloth."

While I was in the head, I looked closely at the semen on my hand. I touched it, feeling the thick and slippery consistency. On a lark, I touched my tongue to my hand. The taste was a bit salty but mostly neutral. Feeling bolder, I licked up a glob of the fluid. I felt the texture and savored the flavor of my brother's cum as I rolled it around in my mouth. Closing my eyes, I swallowed. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I wet a washcloth with warm water, grabbed a hand towel, and cleaned up the mess I had made on my brother's stomach. He smiled as I wiped up his spend and then dried him. After putting the washcloth and towel on the sink counter, I returned to stretch out beside Glen.

We snuggled and enjoyed the afterglow of our sexual play. Glen glanced at the clock and said, "I guess we better get dressed."

Glen and I put on our suits. I slipped on a mini skirt over my bikini bottoms. Hand in hand, we walked to the pool. Jenny saw us and called our names. She and Brad sat at the table with sodas for all of us.

There was a steel band playing near the pool. I rocked from side to side, tapping my foot to the island music. Looking around, I noticed there were about twenty kids. Most of them were about the same age as we were.

Glen and I walked over to the band. We stood and watched the musicians use strange items to make an incredible sound. While I watched, my mind replayed the events in the stateroom. I smiled as I remembered the look on my brother's face while I jacked his cock. I couldn't imagine how my face looked when Glen fingered me.

Jenny and Brad joined Glen and me. We decided to dance and moved away from in front of the band. The music made it hard to dance, but we managed. After the song ended, a woman came to the stage. She announced they would have a volleyball game in the pool. The four of us joined the rest of the players so they could select the teams.

They picked Jenny and me for the same team. Our brothers would be playing on the other side. Both teams got into the pool, and the game began. We volleyed the ball back and forth over the net. The score remained close until the end. Our brothers' team won the first round. We played several games before taking a break.

While we relaxed, we talked about the matches. A few other kids pulled up chairs and introduced themselves. We all told each other where we lived and about our schools. Jenny, Brad, Glen, and I didn't reveal that we were siblings.

At eleven, they brought out food. Jenny and I stood in line to fill our plates with the fruit, cheese, and crackers they put out. Brad and Glen stood behind us. With our plates filled, we returned to our table. Brad went to get sodas for all of us.

As we ate, Jenny picked up a banana and peeled it. She looked at me, smiled, and put the tubular fruit in her mouth. Instead of biting off a piece, Jenny slid the banana deeper into her mouth. After inserting about four inches, she removed it.

I leaned close and said, "You are so bad!"

"No, I'm not, am I, Brad." Jenny returned the banana to her mouth so her brother could watch her.

"No, you're great when it comes to eating bananas," Brad said. Jenny and Brad laughed.

The pool party broke up, and we left for our rooms. Jenny and Brad told us they would see us in the morning. Glen and I took a short walk on the deck before heading to our stateroom. We shucked our suits and got into the same bed. Glen reached for the light, but I told him to leave it on for a while.

Glen and I started making out. He played with my breasts and kissed me tenderly. I wiggled against him as our body heat rose. My brother rolled me onto his chest. He put his hands on my sides, sliding me up until my breasts dangled over his head. He kissed and licked me for a few minutes and then sucked on my nipples. I moved my leg against his hard cock.

I was going nuts from the feeling of Glen's mouth on my boobs. When he slid lower and kissed under my breasts, I felt like telling him to go back. He kissed lower as he slid down and pushed me up. Before I knew what was happening, his lips kissed my pussy.

Glen put his hands on my breasts and pushed me up until I knelt with my knees on either side of his head. Looking down, I gazed into his eyes. He slid his hands to my hips and pulled my crotch to his face. As his tongue flicked against my sex, I grabbed my breasts.

Glen ran his flattened tongue against my clit. It felt as if a million pins touching every inch of my body. I rocked my hips, rubbing my pussy against my brother's face. If I could have gathered a thought, I would have told my brother what he was doing to me. It seemed to be impossible at the moment.

My orgasm hit me like a freight train. I felt my pussy contracting as Glen drilled his tongue into me. He moved his head from side to side, rubbing my clit with his nose. I gripped the headboard to keep my body upright. My moans changed to sharp yelps of pleasure. Glen held me against his mouth and brought on one climax after another. I lost count, but it was somewhere around five when I fell over.

I pulled my legs up and wrapped my arms around them. Rocking gently, I felt the aftershocks of my intense orgasms. Glen stroked my damp hair and sweat-covered back. When I could finally breathe, I began kissing Glen with a passion I never felt before. I could taste my pussy juice on his face, but I didn't care. I needed to kiss my brother, and nothing would deter me. My legs straightened, and I scooted closer to Glen. He held me tightly and whispered in my ear, asking if I was okay. It took a few moments before I could understand what he was saying.

"Oh god, yes," I said in response to his repeated question. "I think I fainted or something."

With my composure regained, I sat up and looked down at my brother. Grinning, I said, "Where in the world did you learn to do oral sex on a girl? It was the most amazing thing I've ever felt."

"I read about it in one of your dirty books," Glen said with a big grin.

"Bullshit! I've read those books. There has never been anything like what you did in them. They talk about eating pussy, but WOW!"

Glen laughed and shook his head. "I have a couple movies at home. They show oral sex. Brad told me I should do it for you. He promised you'd like it."

"When I see Brad, I'm going to kiss him!"

Glen chuckled and gave me a kiss. I stretched out on my side and rested my head on his chest. Reaching down, I started stroking his cock. I watched his skin move under my hand as I pumped up and down slowly. Glen rubbed my back with one hand and moaned. He moved his hand to my head, running his fingers through my hair.

When Glen pushed on my head, I knew what he wanted me to do. I resisted for a moment, but he was persistent. Smiling, I let him guide my head lower. I turned my head and kissed his stomach, feeling it jump against my lips. Glen kept the pressure on the back of my head until my mouth was an inch from his cock.

My brother let out a groan when I kissed the shaft of his hard cock. It felt as if his heat would sear my lips. Wetting my lips with my tongue, I started kissing his dick. I moved my mouth toward the tip, stopping short. I held his balls with three fingers, circling his shaft with my index finger and thumb. Extending my tongue, I licked the length of his cock.

I wanted to watch my brother's expressions, so I moved. I rested my head on his thigh and used two hands on his cock and balls. Glen's face told me he was enjoying what I was doing as much as I was enjoying doing it. Lifting my head, I kissed the tip of his cock. Glen moaned and tangled his fingers in my hair. Opening my mouth, I took in the rubbery glans. I closed my lips around his shaft, stroking the head with my tongue.

The feeling of his cock in my mouth was strange at first. Glen lifted his hips, pushing another inch or so into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his dick and felt it throbbing against the roof of my mouth. I didn't resist as Glen used my hair to move my head up and down his cock. I wrapped my hand around his shaft to prevent him from going too deep. He moved my head and his hips. It caused his cock to slide in and out over my lips.

Glen tightened the grip on my hair. I felt his cock swell in my mouth and started to pull up. Just as the head of his cock cleared my mouth, he erupted. His cum shot up into my open mouth and coated my tongue. The next surge hit my nose. I kept my hand moving until his cock stopped spewing. Lowering my mouth, I took his dick back in and sucked him for a moment. I could taste his semen and feel the thick texture.

Glen's cock softened. I held it in my mouth, feeling the change with my tongue. I remembered what he said about becoming sensitive, so I was cautious. A few moments later, his cock began to swell again. I applied a gentle suction, pulling over half of his dick into my mouth. As his cock grew, I backed off. Glen's hips jerked, sending his cock to the back of my throat. I gagged and pulled my head up.

"I'm sorry, Meg. I didn't mean to shove it so deeply," Glen said.

I looked up at his hooded eyes and smiled. Giving his cock a quick lick, I kissed my way up his body. When I reached his head, Glen pulled my lips to his. He drilled his tongue into my mouth and moaned. I knew he could taste his semen, but if he didn't care, neither did I.

I lay on my brother's chest and kissed him. He wiped his cum from my nose with his finger and held it up for me. Grinning, I licked his finger clean. Glen wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly. I wiggled against him and sighed. We remained wrapped in each other's arms for several minutes.

Glen shifted, and my legs dropped to the outside of his. As he moved again, I felt his cock against my mons. I knew what he wanted. Lifting my head, I gazed into my brother's eyes. He smiled up at me and then pulled my head down to kiss me. We probed each other's mouths with our tongues. Our passion grew again, but this time, it was mutual.

Since we had climbed into bed, Glen had given me several incredible orgasms. I had given him one. We had used our mouths for the first time in our budding relationship. Now, there was only one last barrier to cross, and we were close to the point of no return.

I knew what I wanted but wasn't sure I was ready. If I didn't stop and move away, Glen's cock would soon be inside my pussy. He continued to shift around below me, positioning his dick closer to my vaginal opening. I felt his shaft against my clitoris. My body wasn't paying attention to my thoughts and moved unconsciously. My vagina contracted as if it were begging for something to enter it.

I wanted to talk to Glen. I wanted to make sure we both wanted to take the next step. I needed assurance we weren't making a mistake.

Glen moved his hands to my ass, gripped me as he shifted, and his cock pressed against my labia. I felt the blunt tip sliding through the furrow of my pussy.

"Tell me to stop, and I will," Glen said with a heavy voice.

Why was it up to me? Couldn't my brother take some of the responsibility for what we were about to do? Why couldn't I decide? The questions rattled around in my head. My brain said to think it through. My pussy had a completely different take on what was happening.

In a split second, I made my decision. I pushed against my brother's cock to insert it into my pussy. As he pushed up, his dick slid up between my butt cheeks. We tried again and missed. Before long, Glen and I writhed around in failed attempts to consummate our sibling relationship. The harder we tried, the worse it became. Finally, we both started laughing.

"We're not very good at this, are we?" Glen said.

I shook my head.

"Maybe it isn't meant to be."

What did my brother say? How could he even think it wasn't meant to be? Glen and I fucking was destiny. We were meant to be together, if only once.

The mood was lighter than before, so I took a different approach. Glen and I still chuckled and tried to recover from our failures.

I dreamed of the day I would surrender my virginity. It would be to a man I loved and one who loved me. Glen certainly filled both of those requirements. In my dream, the man took me, making love to me for hours. I could get past the fantasy. There would be other opportunities for luxurious bubble baths and hours of unbridled sex. At the moment, I wanted to feel him inside me.

"Baby, did you like it when I sucked your cock?" I said as I smiled at Glen.

"Hell yeah! It was great."

"Well, if you don't figure out a way to get your cock in my pussy and fuck me, I won't do it again."

Glen flipped me on my back, knelt between my legs, gripped his cock, and found the place it belonged. I held his shoulders, exhaling as he slowly entered me for the first time. Glen rocked his hips, sinking deeper. I felt him stretching me as my pussy expanded to accept him. We gazed into each other's eyes, then we smiled. Glen seated his cock in me and then leaned down to kiss me.

"Mmmm, this feels so good, Baby. You make me feel so full," I said.

"You're tight, and it feels great to me too, sweetie."

Glen began to move. He pulled back and then pushed in again. I rolled my hips to meet his slow thrusts. We shared terms of endearment, something we hadn't done yet. I couldn't believe how close and connected I felt to my brother. Maybe it wasn't my dream, but it was the most beautiful thing I could imagine.

My brother and I lost ourselves in the moment. He moved his cock in and out of my pussy. I held his shoulders, feeling his muscles flexing. Glen moved up and kissed my lips. When he moved, his cock started bumping against my clit. The combination of his cock in my pussy and touching my clitoris sent me over the top. I felt my vagina contracting around his cock, and I screamed into his shoulder.

Glen began moving faster. His body smacked against mine, and he started to grunt. Suddenly, my brother shoved into me and threw his head back. I could feel his cock pulsing in my pussy, and I knew he was filling me with his semen. Glen started to move again. The slapping sound was replaced by the sloshing of our combined fluids. I felt his cum running between my butt cheeks as he slowly moved again.

Falling forward, Glen gasped for air. I moved my hands to his back and held him. We were sweaty and out of breath. I could feel his cock shrinking in me, but I still savored the feeling of our sexual connection. Glen's breathing became regular, and he lifted his head.

"I love you. I'm so happy we did this," I said. The look on Glen's face told me he was concerned and wanted to stop him from apologizing. The last thing I wanted to hear was my brother telling me he was sorry. I wasn't, and I didn't want him to be sorry either.

"It just keeps getting better, doesn't it?" I whispered.

Glen smiled and nodded. "I love you too, Meg. This will go down as the best day of my life."

My brother and I didn't get much sleep. We managed to fuck three more times before he couldn't get hard again. The second time, I was on top of Glen. I liked being able to look between our bodies and see his cock moving in and out of me. Before we went to sleep, we took a shower. We rinsed away the sweat and cum, but not the love growing as fast as weeds in an open field.

Glen and I decided to sleep in the other bed because the one we had used was a mess in more ways than one. I spooned against Glen's back and rested my hand on his flaccid penis. I knew he might be tender, so I didn't move my hand. The throbbing between my legs reminded me of our long night and the love we shared.

While my first time wasn't what I dreamed, it proved to be much better than any dream I could have ever composed with my limited knowledge of sex. Once again, I found the descriptions in my novels couldn't come close to the real thing. Smiling, I decided I would use other means for my fantasies. How could a paperback book ever compete with my brother and our imaginations?

I finally drifted to sleep, but not until I made a mental list of all the ways and places Glen and I could make love. What started out as a fuck, ended in one of the most loving nights I would ever experience. Or so I thought at the time.

Day 5 -- Expanding Relationships

The telephone's shrill ringer jolted me out of my peaceful slumber. I rolled away from Glen and picked up the handset.

"Hello," I said in a groggy voice.

"Good morning, Megan. Are you okay?" Mom said.

"Mmmm, yeah, I'm fine. What's up? What time is it?"

"It's nine o'clock. We missed you at breakfast," Mom said.

"We stayed up late last night."

"It sounds like it. Are you sure you're okay?"

I sat up and twisted my body. "Yes, Mom, I'm sure. Give us a few minutes. Where do you want to meet?" I said.

"No, you don't have to get up now, honey. Dad and I will see you two later."

"Okay, we'll be at the pool in a little while."

"Goodbye, Meg. Get some rest."

I sat with the phone against my ear. In the background, I heard Mom say, "I think someone got laid last night."

"You have no idea, Mom," I said aloud as I hung up the receiver.

Standing up, I staggered to the head. When I finished, I went out on the balcony. The ship was underway, and the sun shone brightly in the cloudless sky. I stretched my body with my arms behind my head, and my chest thrust forward. I jumped when I felt Glen put his hands on my breasts from behind.

"What time is it?" Glen said.

"It's time to make love to me, sweetie. I've been up for minutes waiting for you."

"Are you sore down there?" Glen asked.

"I'm not sore. Maybe a little tender." I turned around and lifted Glen's cock with the palm of my hand. "How is your beautiful cock feeling this morning?"

"I think it needs more rest, baby."

"Well, there's always later. Want to take a shower with me?"

Glen grinned as he nodded his head. In the shower, we talked about what we did the night before. We laughed about our failures and hugged while celebrating our successes. My brother and I talked about guilt. There wasn't any for either of us.

My brother and I put on our suits. I selected my new string bikini, modeling it for Glen. He laughed and asked how I expected him to keep his hands off me.

"I don't expect you to keep your hands off me. I expect you to touch me every chance you get." I kissed Glen and smiled. "I really mean it, you know."

"I'll try not to let you down, sweetie."

"You can lay me down."

"You're a goof, Megan."

"I know. You make me goofy."

"Is there anything you won't do?" Glen said.

"I don't know yet. We'll figure it out later. For the next few days, I want to try as many things as we can." I hugged Glen. "You're turning me into a nympho, and I love it!"

"I thought a nymphomaniac is a woman who has a compulsive desire for sex with many men."

"Maybe you're right. You'll just have to step up to the plate, lover."

Glen laughed and said, "I'll do my best."

Glen and I went to the pool. When Jenny saw us, she waved us over to where she sat with Brad. The moment I sat down, I started to snicker uncontrollably.

"What the hell got into you?" Jenny said.

I laughed and pointed at Glen. Jenny started laughing. We watched our brothers whispering and high-fiving each other. The four of us laughed together before jumping into the pool.

We swam and splashed each other. Jenny and I stopped to rest at the edge of the pool.