Ten Day Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, right! I read part of one of them. They may be romantic, but they are pretty hot," Glen said.

We laughed and chatted for a few minutes. Jenny got up and headed for the small pool of water. She jumped in and began splashing around. The rest of us joined her, washing our bodies.

"We better start heading back. I want to get some more sun before it gets dark," Jenny said.

Brad and Glen gathered our things. We returned to the beach, taking the paths we walked on to get there. On the way, Jenny and I walked behind our brothers.

"Have you ever done it before? I mean, had sex when someone was watching," I said.

"No, this was our first time, but it was hot, though," Jenny said. "What do you think about it?"

"It was fun. I loved watching you and Brad while Glen fucked me. I'd do it again."

"Yeah, me too! I think Brad liked it as much as I did."

"From the way Glen acted, he loved it!" I said. "This was the longest we've screwed. How do you manage to take all of Brad's cock in your mouth?"

"Like I said before, practice, practice, practice, practice," Jenny said. "It used to gag me, but now I can deep-throat him easily."

"I'll have to learn how to do it. I know Glen would love it," I said.

While we walked, Jenny and I talked about things we wanted to do when we returned to Michigan. She told me she liked to ride her bike and take walks. We agreed we should try to see each other as often as possible.

When we got back to the beach, Glen got sodas for us all. We found a place on the sand and stretched out in the hot sun. We sunned, swam, and talked for the remainder of the afternoon.

Our parents found us and told us it was close to dinnertime. We all headed to where they planned to hold the pig roast. We found a table and laid claim to eight chairs. The roast pork tasted great. They served it with corn on the cob, baked potatoes, and several cold salads. Dad let us have rum punch to drink with dinner.

When it began to get dark, the steel band started playing. The crew placed Tiki-torches around the area to provide light. Several people started dancing, so I asked Glen to dance with me.

The way I felt while dancing naked with Glen was beyond words. His warm, muscular body seemed to mold to mine. We moved to the music, both of us lost in the moment. When the third song started, Brad asked me to dance. Jenny danced with Glen while I danced with her brother. The feeling was different than it was with Glen, but it was lovely. Brad held me close and moved effortlessly. When the song ended, he took my chin in his hand and kissed me.

My entire body tingled when Brad kissed me. I felt guilt wash over me until I saw Jenny and Glen sharing a kiss. The kiss with Brad didn't last long, but the feeling lingered.

We spent the rest of the night dancing and having fun. Jenny and I danced with our brothers most of the time, but we switched too. Each time I danced with Brad, it ended with a kiss.

I went to look for our parents to tell them we were returning to the ship. I found them sitting with a few other couples at the edge of the lighted area. Mom told me they would see us in the morning.

Brad, Jenny, Glen, and I went back to the ship. We said goodnight and headed to our staterooms. Glen and I took a shower to wash off the sunscreen and the gritty sand. While we played in the warm spray, I fondled his cock while he suckled my boobs. When we finished, we dried off and climbed into bed. Glen and I kissed each other while moving our hands on each other's bodies. He fingered my pussy as I stroked his cock. Glen rolled me on my back, got between my legs, and pushed his cock into me.

I held Glen's shoulders while he pumped in and out of me. We kissed and told each other we were in love. After we screwed for fifteen minutes or so, Glen pulled out so we could change positions. He told me to kneel on the bed and entered me from behind. Glen rubbed my clit with his fingertips while pounding his cock in and out of my pussy.

My body tensed, and I came. Glen didn't stop moving while I groaned and shook. I dropped my head to the bed and pushed back against his steady thrusting. Before he came, I had two more orgasms.

Sated, I cuddled in Glen's arms. He spooned against my back and held one of my breasts. I turned to face him and said, "Did you like kissing Jenny tonight?" Before Glen could respond, I said, "I liked it when Brad kissed me."

"It was nice, Meg. It wasn't more than friendly kissing, though," Glen said.

"I know, it was the same for me." I wasn't sure it was true. By the end of the evening, the kisses I shared with Brad took on a different feeling. They seemed more passionate than just friendly pecks should.

I began dozing. I felt Glen's tender touch. "It's okay, you know. I'll love you, no matter what." He kissed the back of my head.

I couldn't respond to what Glen said. My thoughts were as jumbled as my emotions. It seemed my life had jumped on a rocket and was out of control. Sleep came, but it took time. I tossed around different scenarios in my head. While most of them included Glen, many were of Brad and Jenny.