Ten Days at the Lakehouse

Story Info
A chance meeting at the lake house.
5.8k words
4.55
16k
14
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: Each and every person in my little story is purely a figment of my overactive mind. Some may find this hard to believe, but THIS STORY IS FICTION. Anyone lucky enough to get lucky is over the age of eighteen. I'd like to thank my wife for not only suggesting this theme, but helping me getting my thoughts on paper, so to speak.

This is my very first effort in any contest, here on this site.

This is my entry in the Nude Day Story Contest 2023.

My name is Owen Landreau. I'm turning twenty-four in a few days, and have just been notified by the state that I successfully passed the State Bar Exam!

I'm a lawyer! Holy smokes, I did it. Even though my parents wanted me to take over my dad's dry cleaning business, I just wanted something different.

Not that I wasn't grateful for the living his chain of three stores gave my sister, mom and me, but at fifty-five years of age, he looked closer to eighty.

It seemed as if he worked sixty to eighty hours a week, for as long as I could remember.

We rarely had family vacations. If we did take vacations, it usually was mom, my sister, Paula and me. Dad just couldn't break away from the stores, or so he said.

I knew entering middle school, I wanted to do anything but run his business. Oh, don't get me wrong, he was a good father. To a point. Work always seemed to come first.

In middle school, I started to compete in sports, a little. I didn't do very well in either football or basketball, but found I could hit a baseball fairly well.

Along with this new found talent, I started growing. Nothing spectacular, but by my freshman year in high school, I topped 6 feet tall, and weighed nearly 185.

By the time I was a senior, I now stood 6'3" and weighed 210. I did start getting some offers to play baseball at some of our areas smaller schools, but I had my eye of the University of Washington.

Even if they didn't offer me a scholarship, I started thinking about their top notch law school.

Starting at the U, I did start dating, but nothing to write home about. I did find a couple of girls more than willing to help me lose my virginity.

One such girl, Ginger Hayes, had absolutely no inhibitions. If we were in her off campus apartment, no clothes were worn. Mind you, I didn't object, as she had a body built to be admired.

Fairly tall, just over 5'9" on the thin side with an A cup pair of breasts, along with the hardest nipples I'd ever laid my eyes on. They were in a constant state of arousal.

Also, there was nothing, and I mean nothing not on the menu. Every position you can think of, and some that made me thank my flexibility to achieve. No hole was off limits, either. She was the first girl who would even think about taking my nearly eight solid inches up her ass.

When the situation warranted, her mouth was very accommodating, able to take my entire cock, with minimal effort.

During the entire fall quarter, if I wasn't studying, Ginger and I were fucking. Or sucking. Everywhere in her apartment.

By the end of the quarter, her study habits, or should I say, lack of study habits, got her invited to leave school.

I had to admit, if I was to succeed in school, I needed as few distractions as possible.

With her leaving, I did take over her apartment, so I wasn't bothered with having to look for a place to live.

When baseball tryouts started, I was a 'walk-on' a player turning out not on scholarship.

I was lucky enough to be on the final thirty man roster, as a true freshman. Not bad, but realizing the team needed a backup first baseman. That was me.

All through the season, I did get some at bats, and got a few hits, plus driving in a few runs. Where I excelled was in the field. I only committed one error in the thirty games I played in.

In the next two years, I did get some more playing time, both on the baseball team, and in my bedroom.

Nothing on the scale of Ginger, but I didn't go without. I also didn't let my bedroom activities get in the way of my studies.

Knowing I was accepted into law school, as I graduated in just three years, my junior year on the Husky baseball team was my last. It just happened to be my best, too. Not good enough to attract the eyes of any major league teams, but I knew my next three years would be in law school.

With the burden of studying in law school, I kept my bedroom exploits to a minimum. I just knew I couldn't be deterred from getting everything possible I could from my classes.

The three years of law school, while daunting, did allow me some social life. I knew not to get carried away, but there were a few girlfriends, but nothing even close to long term.

The one thing that remained in my repertoire was the amount of time I spent in my apartment in the nude. Some of my potential girlfriends didn't agree with my lifestyle choice and that was their choice.

Closing in on graduation, I had already made plans to use our family's house at a nearby lake, that we had for over ten years.

I needed some time to relax, and get ready for the real world.

I had chosen a medium sized law firm, that agreed with me that I would have nothing to do with divorce cases. I just could handle that sort of law.

I was fairly certain that some sort of mergers and acquisitions would be where I thought I'd be best suited.

As I was getting ready for my little retreat, I was talking with my parents, getting all the information I needed. I hadn't been to the lake for over three years, and I wondered if the next door couple still lived there.

"Just don't let them bother you, Owen, but yes, the Collins family still live there," mom told me.

"I think all three of their kids have moved out, since they got tired of their parents constantly fighting," dad added.

Our lake house was a nice three bedroom cabin, with everything I could need. I stocked up with all the food and drink I'd need for my relaxing stay.

With Lake Rossiger just sixty feet beyond our house, I knew if I wanted to skinny dip at night, it shouldn't be a problem. I'd just get out of the water and walk into the basement to dry off.

Arriving at the house, after my forty-five mile drive, I unloaded all my stuff, and took a walk around, checking everything out.

I looked next door, and didn't see any activity. No water or lawn toys in their yard, but I remembered the Collins kids were probably high school age, or older by now.

I walked down to the lake and dipped a toe in to gage the water temperature. Not too bad, but I assured myself that later into the evening, the water was sure to warm up.

As I walked back to my house, I heard the sharp sounds to two people yelling at each other.

"God damn it, Erika, can't you do a fucking thing right, for once?"

"Just leave me alone, Thomas, or I'll call the police!"

"You stupid cunt, try that and I'll bury your sorry ass in the backyard," he yelled, followed by what sounded like a slap.

I didn't hesitate, and call the Snohomish County Sheriff's department, reporting what I'd just heard.

Within ten minutes, I heard a Sheriff's car pull up next door.

When the deputy entered the house, I could hear some talking, but couldn't make out the words. I could hear Thomas Collins raising his voice, asking the cop who called this in.

"A concerned neighbor."

With that, I saw this asshole come out on his back deck, look me in the eye and yell over for me to mind my fucking business.

"Mr. Collins, I believe the law says this deputy has to take one of you to jail for at least one night, and since Mrs. Collins didn't hit you, your the one who is jail bound. Correct, deputy?"

He just nodded my way as he handcuffed this class A jerk, leading him away.

I stood in my yard, and within minutes, Erika came out onto the deck with a bag of frozen vegetables on her cheek.

"Do you need me to take you to the doctor?"

"No, thanks, this is nothing compared to what he's done recently. That's the reason for our divorce, two months ago."

"If you need anything, I'll be here for the next week, or so."

Just as I was turning back to my house, she finally realized who I was.

"Oh my goodness, you're Owen Landreau, aren't you?"

I just nodded and smiled.

"Yes, and I've just passed the bar exam, and don't start my new job until a week from next Monday. So I'm taking it easy for a few days."

Going back into my house, I just wondered how much abuse it took for Mrs. Collins to finally stand up to this absolute jerk.

After dinner, and relaxing a bit, I decided it was time to see just how much warmer the water was.

Peeking next door, and seeing the back of the house completely dark, I took off my robe, and sprinted down the yard, into the water and started swimming out to our raft, about a hundred feet from the shore.

Climbing onto the raft, I stood looking out on the lake. With just a hint of sunlight left in the sky, I thought I was fairly safe doing this without a bathing suit on.

I'm not going to fool anyone into thinking I'm some sort of a muscle man, but at 6'3" and right around 210 pounds, I'm nothing to scoff at. After playing baseball for ten years, my body was well defined, plus the water I just got out of, glistened on my moon lit body.

Turning around to see if anyone was looking my way, I didn't see any lights, but I thought I detected some movement in the Collins house, next door.

I took a running start and dove back into the lake and swam ashore.

Getting out of the water, and picking up my towel, I noticed a very shocked Mrs. Collins standing on her deck, looking straight at me. Or, should I say looking right at my nearly eight inches of manhood, just twitching a bit, knowing it was being stared at.

Not being embarrassed in the slightest, I just continued my walk back to my house. I could feel her eyes on my body the entire way back.

I just waved, and re-entered my house. Drying off, but not putting any clothes on, I decided to go back outside to see if she was still there.

Not seeing her, right away, I started doing some stretching exercises for my cool down routine. I also have to admit to doing a little showing off just in case Mrs. Collins was still looking.

She might be a fifty-ish year old mother of three, with an abusive ex husband, but she still might have some desires.

Doing my exercises, both facing her house, and facing away, I didn't even bother to look any more.

Finishing up, and retreating back into my house, I just sat in the large chair in the living room, and turned on the TV.

Watching some mind numbing show, waiting for the late news to see if anything might pique my curiosity.

I took a quick peek outside, and saw a light on in the Collins kitchen. I walked out on the upper deck and noticed Mrs. Collins on her deck having a cigarette.

"Aren't you afraid of catching a cold, without any clothes on, Owen?"

"Not really, and aren't you worried about lung cancer, Mrs Collins?"

"Please, call me Erica, standing there with your, um, thing hanging down to your knees!"

"Come now, Erika, I'm not that big," I replied with a mile wide grin.

"Do I take it, you like showing off, or is this just for shock value?"

"I don't think of it as showing off, because I didn't think I'd be having an audience, besides, I would have thought being married for as long as you were, plus having two sons, you had seen a penis, or two."

"Show off! Good night Owen."

Did I detect a little smirk?

Getting up in the morning, I did promise my parents I'd do some long needed yard work, that I did with a minimum of clothing.

When I finished mowing and trimming the yard, there was Erika standing on her deck, looking at me wiping my face with my shirt, ready to call it a day.

"Hey, show-off, didn't want to get your 'thing' caught in the lawn mower?"

Smiling, I lowered the shorts I was wearing, showing her my 'thing' telling her she could see it better from my back yard.

Grinning back at me, she opened the nightgown she had on, showing just a little of one breast.

"Show off!" I yelled.

After my shower, I returned to my back yard, wearing just my flip-flops, and a huge smile.

Without glancing next door, I started doing some mild stretching.

Out of the corner of my eye, I sensed some movement, so I looked over the low fence separating our yards, and there was Erika looking straight at my cock.

"Like what you see?"

I guess my comment startled her, causing her to blush.

"Are you doing that to shock me?"

"Not really, I'm just comfortable exercising without any clothes on."

Walking over to the fence, I noticed her glancing up and down, from my eyes to my cock, and back.

As I neared the fence, I noticed her eyes opening wider, the closer I got.

"Are you trying to seduce me, Mr. Landreau?" Paraphrasing the famous line from the movie, The Graduate.

"Do you want me to?"

"God, no, I have children your age!"

Walking right up to the fence, I leaned over and lightly kissed her on the forehead.

I couldn't believe how that made her blush.

"Can I touch it?" she whispered.

"Yes, but be careful, it spits, if you rub it too much."

I felt her soft hand lightly touch my flacid cock.

Staring at each other, I let out a soft hum, telling her it was OK with me if she kept rubbing.

As she rubbed a bit more, and it started hardening, I reached over and softly kissed her very warm lips.

When one of my hands touched her breast, through her nightgown, she jumped back, removing her hand from my now fully erect eight inches.

"I'm so sorry, Owen, please forgive me."

As she started back into her house, I told her that I wasn't sorry at all.

I stayed outside for a few more minutes, seeing her inside looking out at me. After a few more minutes, I went back inside.

I returned to my back yard with a big sign in all caps, reading: I'm sorry for embarrassing you, please let me make us both lunch.

I had no idea if she would show up or not. Since I had to eat, I had plenty of sandwich making things, chips and a variety of soft drinks.

As I brought all the fixings out to the table on my patio, I noticed her walking over to the fence, opening the gate, and sitting down at the table. I also paid attention to the lack of any comments about my state of undress.

"If there is anything you want on your sandwich that isn't here, just ask and I'll get it."

She just smiled, and made herself a sandwich. Yes, she glanced at my crotch, a time or two, without comment.

We just talked, and out of the blue, she told me her ex-husband was out of jail, and she was fairly sure he wouldn't bother her again.

"May I ask how long you were married?"

"Twenty-seven mostly good years. Its just been these past two years where everything I did was wrong. I gained too much weight. I spent too much money, and so on, and so on."

By the time she was finished, she just had this look of defeat on her face.

"I hope you know that age is only a number that you can choose to ignore, if you want. And you are young enough to enjoy your life, again, if you choose."

"Thank you for saying that, Owen, I truly mean it."

I had her hands on mine, so I kissed the back of each on, causing a bit of a smile.

"If you want, I'm going swimming in about an hour, and you're welcome to join me."

As I ran and jumped into the lake, swimming out to the raft, carrying a towel in a waterproof bag, I climbed onto the raft and dried off.

Watching to see if I'd have company, I saw Erika walk down to the shore, wade in up to her waist and start swimming out to join me.

I noticed her bathing suit resembled one from the 1960's, or even earlier.

Climbing onto the raft, I pulled a second towel out of my bag and handed it to her.

Yes. I was naked, but she seemed to be getting used to that being the norm.

I had two dry air mattresses, so we both laid on one, by ourselves, and just started to talk.

"Do you want me to rub some sunscreen on your back."

"Can you do it without getting carried away?"

Smiling, I reached in my bag to get the bottle and told her to sit up facing away from me.

I knelt behind her, and spread some lotion in the palms of my hands.

She pulled her hair away from her neck and leaned over.

I again noticed the swimsuit she was wearing looked to be from long ago, but didn't mention how unflattering it was.

Rubbing the lotion on her neck, and the top of her back, I thought I heard a nice humming noise.

I ventured down a bit farther on her back, but didn't want to get her suit all messy.

Back up to her neck, and around to the front on her neck.

Down just a bit onto the top of her chest, and not hearing any protest, just to the tops of her breasts.

I heard her breath quicken just a bit, so I ventured a bit farther stopping just above her nipples.

"You can go just a little farther," she whispered.

Adding just a little more lotion, I started back down her chest gently cupping one entire breast, feeling her nipple harden immediately.

As my other hand found its way to her other breast, she started panting as I rolled each nipple in my hands, while I nibbed at one ear lobe.

I slid the shoulders of her bathing suit down freeing both breasts, being cupped in my large hands.

Her body started shaking as she placed both hands on the floor of the raft to steady herself.

"Don't worry Erika I won't let you fall."

Her nipples had grown to nearly an inch long, when I moved around taking one of them in my mouth, sucking on it very softly.

With the other breast in my hand, her entire body started shaking as her first orgasm wracked her body.

"Oh, my God, Owen, just hold me please."

I moved our air mattresses together, and threw our towels on top of us, and just held her close to my body.

Yes, she put her suit back covering her breasts, and didn't say anything about my semi-erect cock pressing against her body.

"Owen, I think I'd better go back to my house. Alone, if you don't mind."

"That's OK with me, but I'm a little disappointed."

"I've got a lot of thinking to do, mainly to do with what we just did. I hope you'll understand."

Standing up, and helping her up, I helped her down the ladder, back into the water and watched her swim ashore.

I stayed on the raft a little while longer as she disappeared back into her house.

After another half hour, I returned to my house.

I noticed a text on my phone from Erika asking me to give her some thinking time and space.

I texted her back that I would and apologized for anything I might have done to upset her.

All she texted back was, tomorrow would be another day.

By the time I had dinner, watched some TV, and went to bed, I wondered if I really fucked up, with my antics on my raft.

Getting up from a very restless nights sleep, I did the only thing I could think of to try and make things right.

I called a local florist and had them deliver a dozen long stem red roses, with a simple card saying, 'I'm sorry'

By lunch time, not hearing a word, I set up my lunch in the yard, with more than enough for both of us. Just in case.

Just as I stared eating, I saw her walking across her yard, to the gate, and slowly walk into my yard.

Standing up, and holding out a chair for her, she gave me a weak smile, and commented that I was a bit over dressed.

I had my skimpiest Speedo on, and nothing else.

"I'm trying not to make you too uncomfortable, and I've realized that I might be overdoing things."

Taking a few very deep breaths, she shocked me by taking off the robe she was wearing, showing me she was only wearing a pair of plain white cotton panties.

"Show off!"

"Stop it, please, and let's talk, like sensible adults."

12