Ten Days at the Lakehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK"

"First and foremost, yesterday on the raft was the most sexual excitement I've had in probably five years. And don't think for a moment I wouldn't have enjoyed more."

"Go on."

"Let's set some ground rules, if you are thinking of using my body as your wanton fuck toy for the time you'll be here."

"I'm listening."

"First, if we are to do anything further, it will be inside either of our houses. Second, I might consider going around naked, but only inside one of our houses."

"I fully understand, and agree. Does that mean you want to go further?"

"Damned if I know, but I was so horny last night I almost came over here about two in the morning."

"Last and certainly not least. I cannot figure out what such a good looking YOUNG man wants with this old, worn out body."

With that, I moved closer to her, helped her out of her chair, and just held her close to me body.

Looking into my eyes. she smiled, weakly, and kissed me ever so softly.

As our kiss continued, she mover her panty cover mound right up against my body.

Taking her face in both hand, I kissed her with a softness that even surprised me.

Both our tongues found their way into each other's mouth. She started sucking on mine as if giving it a blow job.

Picking her up, easily, I started moving towards my bedroom. Wrapping her legs around my back, she hung on as if her life depended on it.

Setting her down, softly on my bed, I eased her panties down over her rounded tush.

Kneeling down between her wide open legs, I gently blew a small gust of air splitting the downy hair covering her womanly charms.

I heard her gasp, but noticed her eyes tightly shut.

"Please open your pretty green eyes, Erika."

Without waiting to see if she complied, I kissed each inner thigh, while moving one hand to her modest C cup breast.

Feeling her nipple respond, I moved my tongue up and down her very puffy lips, causing some more moaning, and the mousture to start flowing.

Finding her tiny, but very sensitive clit with my tongue, her hips starting thrusting upwards.

I moved my hands to her butt, pulling her hard against my tongue's onslaught.

When her first orgasm hit, she barely had enough energy to whisper to let her recover, for a minute, or two.

Moving up next to her, and holding her close to my body, I was a bit surprised when she kissed me with her tongue finding my tonsils.

"Jeez, Owen, I taste pretty good," she said with a grin.

She starter moving her hips up against my now rock hard manhood.

"You have to go very slow, as I'm way out of practice, and your Louisville Slugger is far bigger than anything I've ever had, down there."

For the uninformed, Hillerich & Bradsbury have been making baseball bats with that moniker since 1894. In 1905 they started the tradition of paying players to put their own names on the bats. Honus Wagner, a future Hall of Famer, was the first to do so.

Back to my story.

Moving her onto her back, noticing a look of apprehension on her face, I whispered for her to relax, as I positioned myself on my knees in between her wide open legs.

Taking the head of my very erect manhood and lightly rubbing it up and down her now very wet pussy lips, I started easing it inside.

With each additional soft thrust, her eyes opened even wider.

As the entire eight inches finally reached its goal, she threw her arms and legs around my body and started thrusting her hips upward.

Kissing each nipple, one at a time, I could her breathing quicken as my thrusting pucked up steam.

Within five or six minutes, she had two rapid fire orgasms, back to back, as my pace picked up some steam, too.

With her grip on my body tightened. I knew I was close, too. Without announcing it, I started blasting stream after hot stream of cum, into the depths of her quivering pussy.

"Oh, my God, Owen, what just happened?"

I saw tears in her eyes, that I hoped were tears of joy. I just couldn't tell.

"My God, Owen, I can honestly say I've never. ever been fucked like that in my entire life."

Grinning over at her glowing face, I told her I hoped that was just the beginning.

"Just be careful not to wear out this out of practice broad on our first day."

"To quote the 1974 smash by Bachman-Turner Overdrive, "You Ain't Seen Nothin Yet"

"Show off!"

After some needed clean-up, we just laid next to each other in bed, with her head nestled in the crook of my arm.

When I lowered the sheet, exposing her breasts, she looked at me as if to say what are you doing, gawking at my saggy, nearly fifty year old boobs.

"Never feel your body doesn't check all the necessary boxes, because it does."

During the night, I felt her right up against my back, with her soft boobs pressing nicely against me.

Her arm was over my shoulder, and I could hear her breathing.

Thinking to myself that I could really get used to this.

Getting out of bed in the morning, I found Erika already busy in the kitchen making us both some breakfast.

Walking up behind her, pressing my morning wood up against her covered backside and giving her a very nice hug, and kissing her neck. While pressing against her, both hands lightly gripped her boobs.

"Jesus Owen do you want me to burn our breakfast?"

"If it means sticking my cock in you, then yes."

"First off Romeo, your sadly mistaken if you think you're putting that pecker anywhere near my back door."

Over the next several days, aside from our daily lovemaking, we did some shopping, and sightseeing. Yes, when we went out we were both dressed.

Nearing the end of the week, we were swimming around my raft, when we both spotted Thomas Collins walking down to the lake from between our houses.

Knowing I'd convinced Erika to file a restraining order against him, I couldn't wait to swim ashore to call the county sheriff.

Getting back to the shore and grabbing my phone while we both were drying off, he just froze in her back yard, seeing us both wearing just our birthday suits.

"Jesus Christ. Erika what are you doing out here buck assed naked?"

"Enjoying myself, and my very close friend Owen Landreau."

"I see you've changed to locks. I want to get some of my things out of my house."

"First off, Thomas, its my house, and we've called the sheriff to inforce the TRO I filed against you."

Just as she said that, we heard the police car drive up in front of both houses.

Throwing on just a bathrobe, we watched as the deputies came up and gave Thomas the choice of leaving or going to jail, again.

He wisely chose to leave, with the reminder never to come back.

Heading into the weekend, knowing these would be the last two days of our coupling, and knowing we may never do anything close to this, again, I just laid next to her, gazing at her sleeping with what looked like a very contented smile.

"How long have you been staring at me?"

"A short while. I'm just admiring your peaceful look."

"Owen, I owe this peaceful look to you. Seriously."

"Is there anything you'd like to do tonight, to celebrate?"

"Will you take me out to my favorite casino, for dinner and maybe some gambling?"

"Anything you want, sexy lady."

With that, she took my face in her hands and gave me as sensuous a kiss as she had all week.

Kissing her way down my body, lightly nipping at each nipple, down to my now growing manhood.

With all the bedroom exploits we'd done all week, she just never seemed interested in giving oral. With everything we'd done, I just couldn't complain.

Taking the head of my now very erect cock in her mouth, she very slowly stared to bob up and down, taking another inch, or two with each bob.

When just over half of my eight inches were in her mouth, she very gently cupped my balls, rolling me onto my back.

Mounting me, and leaning down nearly inhaling my tongue, she very slowly started moving up and down.

I had to admit that in all of our sexcapades, she rarely initiated our activities, and never had sucked my cock. I just figured she didn't like it.

This was a completely different Erika than the one I'd been enjoying all week.

I certainly didn't mind the changes, one bit.

With the first window rattling orgasm, I moved her off me, positioned her on all fours, and slowly continued with both hands on her hips, and my manhood deep inside her steaming cauldron.

As her second orgasm was starting, I wetted my thumb and gently placed it inside her little brown pucked.

Her body must have convulsed for a full minute, or more, before I finally blew my load, for my first time.

Catching our breath, she just stared at me with a very satisfied expression.

"Whatever gave you the idea of putting anything back there?"

"Just thought I'd try it, once. I'm sorry if it was unpleasant."

"I didn't say it was unpleasant, just unexpected. Be assured nothing any larger than your thumb is going in there, you sex maniac."

For the next few minutes, both of us were silent, laying in each others arms.

"I hope you know, Owen, just how much I've enjoyed this week. But, I don't think I could ever do anything like this again."

"Erika, I can't tell you just how much I love you. No, I'm not in love with you, but I want you to know just how much you mean to me. Even if we just a call each other, from time to time, to say hello, I'll be very happy. I'll also be happy to know you are doing well in whatever comes next in your life."

"I just don't know how to express what these past days have meant to me. I'm fairly certain that I won't be going around my house buck assed naked, because my kids just pop in, most any time. Also, I'd hate to have any future grandkids walk in on me in the altogether."

Sunday afternoon, we had a nice quiet dinner, with my car all packed up, ready for me to drive home in time to prepare for my first day of work, Monday morning.

Getting back to my apartment, and putting my things away, I took one look at my empty bed, and thought about these past eight or nine days.

Just before climbing into bed, I heard my phone ping with an incoming text.

"Good luck on your first day, sweet Owen, love Erika." Followed by two interwoven hearts.

Epilog: For the next six months, or so, we did text about once every week. After all, I was very busy learning all I could about my end of the legal system.

I received an invitation from the three Collins children for a very special birthday, that their mother was not aware that I'd been notified of.

At a very nice community center, near Erika's house, on a bright Sunday afternoon, a nice sized group of family and friends were helping her celebrate her 'Big 50'

I was made aware that she was starting her fifth month dating an old friend from her high school, named Roland Martin, who was two years younger than her, and divorced, too.

Just as they were going to sing Happy Birthday, they all heard a booming voice from just outside the main door, say: "Hey, Erika, don't start without me"

I then walked in with my girlfriend of nearly six months and her fifteen month old daughter.

"Erika Collins, this is my girlfriend, Sarah Jennings, and her daughter, Chloe."

She just threw her arms around my neck, and whispered she was very glad I had clothes on.

Would Erika and Roland get marrief? Who knows?

Would Sarah and I get married? Quite possibly. At least Erika and I could smile. Fully clothed.

12