Ten Little Bimbos Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was having a super hard time fitting more of his cock in her mouth...he was so big! But suddenly her throat relaxed and she could feel that fat head of his dick sliding into her throat. This was great! Gawd, she loved having a cock in her mouth!

Her lips now wrapped firmly around Sam's shaft, Lizzy starting pumping his cock with her warm, wet mouth.

His dick was now a rigid bar of steel in her mouth. She stroked her lips over his shaft again and again, feeling her heat build as he neared his peak.

And then Sam or whatever his name was exploded in her mouth, shooting wave after wave of hot seed down Lizzy's throat.

Lizzy gasped, the thin girl's eyes widening as the sensation of her belly filling with sperm triggered her own release. Her moans were muffled by the cock in her mouth, but she didn't mind at all, because sucking cock was...was...was totally awesome and stuff.

*****

Tori and Paul stared at Eric in amazement.

"You know who did it?" said Tori. "Are you serious?"

Eric nodded. "Sure I know who did it."

Tori and Paul said in unison, "Well?!"

There was complete silence for several heartbeats. Then Eric said, "The butler did it!"

Paul groaned and rolled his eyes. Tori sighed.

"Sorry, luv," said Eric. "I couldn't resist."

Paul shook his head. "Next time you have that urge," he said, "please rise above it."

Eric grinned, then said, "I'll do my best."

Paul glanced at the clock. "Look, the ferry's going to be here soon. I'll do a quick search in the outer buildings, then go down to the dock to meet the ferry. I'll grab Mr. Beau as soon as he gets off the boat. What does he look like?"

Tori glanced at Paul in surprise. "You don't know?"

Paul shook his head. "I've never met him in person. Everything involving my employment was done electronically."

Tori's eyes narrowed slightly. "That's interesting. It was the same with us. Didn't it strike you a bit odd?"

"Hell, yeah, it struck me as weird," said Paul, "but everything checked out. My signing bonus was delivered to my account just like he said it would be. Some of my previous employers said they had been contacted for references. Like I said, it was weird, but sometimes rich people have some odd habits, you know? Besides," he said, his cheeks reddening, "I needed the job. I didn't want to shake the boat by asking questions."

"Hmm," said Tori. "All right, go check the outer buildings, then go down to the dock. Eric, you need to go start getting lunch ready."

Paul nodded and headed out the door, followed by Eric.

Tori didn't move. She remained sitting at the table for several minutes afterward. Then she stood and headed for the door.

*****

Rena met McKatt's gaze squarely.

"Justice, detective?" said Rena. "Do you think truly think a Batman syndrome is what we are facing here?"

McKatt grimaced. "I'm too jaded to buy it myself, counselor, regardless of what the recording said. But right now we have damned little to work with."

Aubrey said, "You've given us your opinion of the resort staff, detective. What about the guests?"

"Outside ourselves, you mean?" said McKatt. "That's more promising, actually. I think that Doctor Lin is a couple beverages short of a six-pack."

"Interesting," said Rena. "And Mr. Morton?"

McKatt was quiet for several heartbeats. Then she said, "With absolutely nothing to go on, knowing only what we know, Morton is the one I would tap as the perp."

Rena and Aubrey glanced at each other, then back to McKatt.

Aubrey said, "What makes you say that, Joan?"

McKatt shook her head. "Just a feeling. Don't make anything more of it than that."

But Rena said, "But you're not just going by what we know, are you, detective? You've dealt with Mr. Morton before, haven't you?"

McKatt shook her head resolutely. "Not personally, no. But like I said at dinner last night, I'd heard of him and his club before I ever got here. His club's got a shady rep. And so does he, for that matter. I have no proof, of course, but setting up a number of bimbifications in an out-of-the-way place sounds like his M.O."

Aubrey said, "You sound like you might have some doubts, detective."

McKatt shrugged.

A giggle caught their attention. Turning, they watched Dr. Lin and a very naked Hannah walk into the dining room.

"Good morning," said Dr. Lin. "Where is the coffee?"

*****

"You're sure you checked everywhere?" said Tori.

Paul stood in front of her. He was disheveled from his search and his body language was that of frustration.

"Yeah, I'm sure," said Paul. "I didn't find anything that even looked close to a jammer."

"And the ferry?"

Paul shook his head. "No sign."

Tori shook her head. "What the hell is going on?"

Paul shrugged, his frustration still evident. "No clue. And I don't like it. Something is off here. Way off. I just can't put my finger on it."

"All right," said Tori. "Play it cool in front of the guests. No hysterics. Got it?"

"Geez, Tori," said Paul. "Of course I get it."

"All right, then," said Tori. "Now go let the guests know we're about to serve lunch. And for Pete's sake, make sure you play down the fact that the ferry hasn't arrived yet."

"I said all right, Tori," said Paul. "Try to have at least a little faith in me. Geez."

*****

The first door Paul knocked on was McKatt's. She answered moments later.

"What's up, supercop?" said Joan.

Paul rolled his eyes. "You really have to call me that, don't you?"

"I don't have to, no," said McKatt, "but I feel much better when I do."

"Goody for you," said Straight. "Lunch is being served in a few minutes."

"All right," said McKatt. "Save me a seat."

"I'll be sure to do that," said Paul dryly.

The security man knocked on the shrink Rena Lacke's door next and he received no reply. Then he knocked on Professor Aubrey Rush's door and received a similar non-reply.

After informing Dr. Lin and Sam Morton of the soon-to-be-served meal, Straight made his way outside to the pool area. There he found Rena sunning herself on the deck.

"Miss Lacke," said the security man, "lunch will be served shortly."

"Thank you, Mr. Straight," said Rena.

Paul then said, "Do you by chance know where I might find Professor Rush, Miss Lacke?"

"Hmm," said Rena. "I believe she said something about exploring the island, Mr. Straight. That was some time earlier, though."

Paul nodded. "Thank you, Miss Lacke," he said. "If you should see her, could you please let her know that-"

A sudden stream of swear words punctured the surrounding calm. Than a crash of breaking glass.

Paul spun and dashed inside, running toward the sound of the ruckus. He dashed inside the dining room, where some of the guests were already seated. They pointed toward the kitchen, so he ran through the door into the food preparation area.

Eric Parker was sitting on the floor with his back against the back door. He was naked. One fist was pumping his erect cock. He was working his cock with furious gusto, a look of utter bliss on his face.

Tori Parker stood near him, unleashing a string of expletives as she threw anything she could get her hands on against the nearby wall.

"Tori!" said Paul. "What the hell is going on?"

Tori turned and pointed at Eric. "They bimboed him!" she said through clenched teeth. "They bimboed him. They bimboed my husband!"

*****

Dr. Lin and Rena came into the lobby a short time later. The rest of the guests were seated, as was Paul, the security man. The manager Tori remained with Eric in their room.

Aubrey looked up as they entered. "Well?" she said. "What's the word?

Rena shrugged. "Just like the first two, I'm afraid," she said. "He's responsive to physical stimulus and little else."

"Physical stimulus?" said Sam, sounding amused.

Dr. Lin looked at Sam as if he were something she had scraped off her shoe. "He has maintained a constant erection," she said, "and he is ejaculating sperm as quickly as his body is able to produce it. And he appears to be indifferent to the manner in which he is brings about his release."

Paul said, "I'm sorry...indifferent to the manner...?"

Sam said, "In other words, he'd fuck a hole in the wall."

Paul gave Sam a look, but said nothing.

Rena cleared her throat. "Thank you for that colorful summary, Mr. Morton. Now I'm going to ask that you be a bit more tactful around Chef Parker's wife Tori. I realize she may strike you as a bit abrasive, but she's enduring a personal situation at the moment and I ask that you be sensitive to that."

Sam sounded amused as he said, "Of course I'll be tactful. But did someone put you in charge here?"

"Not at all, Mr. Morton," said Rena. "However, we do as a group have to come to an understanding that we appear to be under siege. Would you all agree?"

Everyone glanced at each other. Nobody said anything.

Paul finally said, "There's something else. The ferry hasn't shown today. It should have been here hours ago."

A low murmuring started. Rena held up a hand.

"Mr. Straight," said Rena, "wasn't the owner of Beau Island Resort supposed to be arriving on the ferry today?"

Paul nodded. "Yeah," he said. "Benjamin Beau was supposed to be here today."

"Oh, shit," said McKatt.

Everyone looked at the black detective.

McKatt sighed. "I just realized something," she said.

Everyone stared expectantly.

McKatt turned to Paul. "Hey, supercop, a question for you."

"Really?" said the security man. "You really have to call me that right now?"

The detective ignored his comment. "What's Beau's name?"

Paul looked at McKatt strangely. "Benjamin Beau."

"His full name, I mean."

Paul blinked. "Benjamin...ahh, Benjamin Ian-Merigold Beau."

Rena said, "Is that relevant in some way, Miss McKatt?"

Joan nodded. "Yeah, I think it is," she said. "What are his initials?"

Paul said, "B-I-B...?"

McKatt looked at the security man patiently. "His full initials, supercop."

"B-I-M-B?"

But the others had already realized what McKatt was referring to. Eyes were widening and mouths were hanging open.

"It's B-I-M Beau, supercop," said McKatt. "Bimbo. I think we all got suckered onto this island. And we are now officially in trouble."

NEXT: Part 4

12