Ten Minutes

Story Info
Lady Belladonna’s sub has ten challenging minutes to cum.
1.3k words
4.35
11.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The key to his cage was on a silver chain dangling between her breasts. Alex stood, trying to wait as patiently as possible while Lady Belladonna cuffed his hands behind his back.

"You know the rules," Lady Belladonna said, adjusting one of the cuffs to fit around Alex's wrist, "You get ten minutes to cum hands free, and if you can't you get a CBT session and another week in chastity."

Alex whimpered softly, "Yes, Ma'am."

Now Lady Belladonna was in front of him unlocking his cage. His tiny cock slid out of it and she stood. She ordered, "Kneel."

Her slave obeyed and she slipped a leather hood over his head. There were two holes in the front for him to breathe through. She had contemplated gagging him, but she enjoyed listening to him moan and whimper as he desperately tried to avoid another week of being caged. She finished tying the cords in the back and secured them so they'd stay out of the way.

Lady Belladonna took a seat on the comfortable sofa and started her timer, "You may start."

Ten minutes.

Alex had done his best to memorize where everything was. There was a pillow somewhere, he might have been able to hold it between his legs and hump. There was a curved vibrator somewhere as well as a flesh light. He crawled on his knees, sweeping one leg out to try and find something. Had his Lady moved things while he was hooded? He huffed in frustration. He had high hopes for the session before she started the timer, but now he was beginning to doubt whether he would be able to cum.

Lady Belladonna chuckled from the couch, "What's wrong, pet? Can't find a toy?"

Alex nearly gave her a smart remark, but decided against it. Instead, he stayed silent, concentrating on finding something to put against his aching cock.

Lady Belladonna walked to the kitchen, leaving her pet to struggle. Soon, she returned with a full glass of red wine. She sat down on the sofa, leaning back and putting her feet up. Her heels were on the floor now, and her legs were clad in a pair of high-thigh nylon stockings that clipped to black garter belt on her waist.

He had found the pillow and was trying to secure it between his legs. It was no easy task with his bound behind him.

"Aww, what's wrong?" Lady Belladonna taunted. She smiled as she sipped on her wine, watching intently as he finally got a grip on the pillow.

Alex whimpered, thrusting his hips forward.

Nine minutes.

His cock slipped against the pillow and Alex bit his lip in concentration. It was the first time his cock had been touched in a week, besides when Lady Belladonna cleaned it. She made it the least enjoyable she could.

Once he found a position to keep the pillow in place, he humped it like a desperate puppy. Lady Belladonna wondered how long it would be until he wore himself out from it.

Eight minutes.

Alex had spent one minute humping the pillow before it finally fell from his grip. The texture of the fabric was beginning to rub his dick raw. He decided not to pick it up again, and began searching for something else. His only other options were a curved vibrator and a flesh light he doubted he would be able to get his cock in, but would make him cum near-instantly.

Lady Belladonna slipped her hand into her panties and teased her clit as she watched him. She wondered if he would cum. She hoped not. She was looking forward to the punishment session.

He decided on the vibrator. He would wait until there were four minutes left before searching for the flesh light. The vibrator was plugged in and on the floor running. He just had to find it. Alex could faintly feel the vibrations under him, but he couldn't tell which direction the source was. He moved forward, and the vibrations felt softer. He moved backward, they were stronger. Finally, he found it. It was nearly out of his reach, but his cuffed hands managed to grab hold of it. He reached both arms around to one side and angled his hips so that the vibrator would reach his cock.

Seven minutes.

Nearly an entire minute had been wasted trying to find the vibrator. Alex couldn't hold back the moan that escaped his lips when it made contact. His legs were spread uncomfortably wide as he tried to keep the vibrator on himself.

He changed positions, putting the vibrator between his legs from behind him. His back arched slightly and his arms stretched uncomfortably, but he was determined to cum. If he really stretched, he would be able to put the vibrator against the head of his dick.

Alex pushed the vibrator forward, closing his legs. Luck was on his side. He was able to hold the vibrator firmly against his cock while hitting a delightfully sensitive spot.

A jolt of pleasure ran through his cock and stomach, making him jerk. The vibrator fell and he grunted in displeasure.

"Uh-oh," Lady Belladonna said in a sing-song voice. Her mockery made Alex blush, and he was grateful for the hood.

He picked it up with his hands and held it behind him. He bent down, resting his weight on his knees and head.

Six minutes.

That position made it much more difficult for Alex to hold the toy. He sat back up and put it back between his legs, holding it still. He rocked his hips. He realized that he wouldn't be able to make himself cum with the vibrator. He wasn't sure how much time had gone by, but it had to be close to four minutes by then.

He began to desperately look for the flesh light. Unlike the vibrator, there wasn't much to go on to locate it. Knowing his Lady, she had nearly hidden it. It took two whole minutes of searching, he got it. The two minutes felt like forever.

As for getting his cock in, that was much more challenging than finding the flesh light to begin with. He tried desperately to prop it up with his legs and stick his cock in, but with his limited mobility and lack of sight it was impossible.

"Three minutes," Lady Belladonna called. Her legs were spread widely now. She had two fingers inside of herself. Her pussy always wettened at the sight of him suffering, "If you don't cum, then you'll be punished and locked back up."

Alex groaned in response. He was trying to find the vibrator. He would make much more progress with it than the pillow. He found it, and began to thrust his cock against it.

No matter where he put it, shaft, head, balls, it wouldn't make him cum. He tried and tried, but he couldn't. He whined pathetically. He wanted cum. He needed to cum.

He positioned himself every way he could think of. The vibrator between his legs, reaching around the side of his body. No matter what he did, he couldn't cum.

There was a chiming noise. The timer had gone off. He gave a few pathetic bucks with his hips. He wasn't close enough to cum though.

"Aww, poor thing," Lady Belladonna said. Alex dropped the vibrator and hung his head. His Lady grabbed his arm and helped him to his feet. She squatted down and put a cold, wet rag around his cock. Alex yelped, not expecting the temperature. Eventually, his once throbbing cock became soft. Lady Belladonna slipped the cage back on and clicked it shut. She uncuffed him, unlaced the hood, and gave him a firm smack on the ass.

"I'll punish you later," she said with a smirk that made Alex nervous.