Ten, Nine, Eight

Story Info
Oh, I love countdowns. I love them more when used on me.
871 words
4.62
2.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a sleepy Saturday morning, the sun streams through a part in the hotel curtains. I open my eyes and see you looking down at me. We exchange good mornings then you kiss me softly. That kiss turns into many kisses and those kisses become more and more passionate and I feel your hand slide down my body.

I gasp as your fingers make small circles around my clit and tilt my head back taking slow needy breaths. You kiss my neck gently then bite it as you slip two of your fingers inside me. I tilt my hips up and down following the movement of your hand, moaning richly in your ear.

After a while, you take your fingers out and cup your hand delicately over my pussy, feeling how incredibly hot I have become. I whimper in protest.

"I have to have you" You moan in my ear as you take my hand and guide it to your rock-hard cock. "It wants you. I...want you..."

You throw the blankets off us and pull me on top of you. I let out a startled laugh and moan as you ease yourself inside me. I rock my hips forward and back breathlessly moaning.

"You make such sweet noises pet" I hear you say between moans.

I get louder and louder as I get closer and closer. Suddenly, you stop my rocking and I grip at your arms, "Please! Please!" I cry out.

"But my dear, we have a very long day ahead of us. I wouldn't want you to wear yourself out and not enjoy the day.."

I whimper and whine and start to struggle against your hands, my need is so great. You pull me down against you and look me deep in the eyes. In a deep thick voice, you say, "That's why I'm going to do the work for you." Then you thrust deep inside me over and over, holding me to your chest with one hand nestled deep in my hair and the other on my lower back. The tempo is quick and steady.

I moan and whimper and cry out with absolute pleasure. Your moans join me broken up by the occasional "fuck", "oh Lydia", and "Who's my favorite little slut?" all sending exquisite waves of delight through me. You continue to pound away and you feel my thighs start to tremble. My moans sound more and more wanting and breathy. I'm getting close and you know it.

"P-Please..."

"Please what?" You half-moan in my ear. I can hear the smile on your lips and it makes me even more weak.

"Please let me cum..."

"Hmm," you slow the rhythm to a teasingly slow pace, pulling out almost all the way, then sliding slowly back in. "I purpose a game. You're so fond of our little countdowns, so I will count down from 10 and if you can hold it together till then, I promise you a deeply satisfying orgasm. Will you play?"

I take no time to consider, even if I did this maddeningly slow pace has stolen all ability to think properly. "Y-Yes!"

"Excellent"

"Ten" You thrust hard and deep inside me and chuckle at my surprised yelp that eases it into a satisfied groan.

"Nine" you withdraw slowly and you slide the hand on my lower back to my hip.

"Eight" You thrust hard again gripping my hair with the hand that had been so sweetly nestled and pulling my head back.

"Seven" A slow withdrawal, you moan with me on this one and I can't help but tremble with anticipation, knowing what's coming next.

"Six" A slow push in, not what I had expected, prompting a moan from my barely parted lips. It is tinged with surprise and...desperation?

"Five" You release my hair with another slow withdrawal. I can feel the passion building. You too are trying to keep it together...your pulsing cock giving you away.

"Four" Now a slow deliberate push, I can feel the effort it is taking you to not give in fully to the passion. Your breathing has become hesitant as if breathing freely would ruin your focus.

"Three. You are doing s-so good my sweet. We are almost there." Your voice echoes in my mind and I moan in response. I want to cum so badly, but my curiosity about your promise keeps me from simply letting go.

"Two" This number you don't push in, instead you kiss me deeply and we exchange passionate moans. I can feel your hand move from my hair down to my other hip and I lift myself from your chest to look into your face. The gleam in your eye is astounding and I have barely a moment before...

"One, cum!" You thrust hard, slamming my hips down causing me to sit up fully. Your cock pushes deeper than ever into my hot and dripping wet pussy. I let out a scream as pleasure pulses through me. I hear you let out a thick grunt as you let yourself go inside me.

Everything is vague and foggy with lust. You ease me back down to your chest and cover my face with small kisses both of us sighing deeply with satisfaction.