10 Pound Bag Ch. 151-155

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What did matter is that we had cut that barrel in half and gotten two huge tubs to use. One of them was set outside and currently full of frolicking children. There was a small platform next to the tub with an impromptu shower station set up. Since the well pump was higher up the hill, each pump of the well could send a cascade of water to clean, or simply cool, a person. All of the runoff was directed into a benjo ditch which directed it back down to the river. Excellence in afternoon engineering.

Adults were even stepping in fully clothed just to cool off and clean off from the day's work. Peter and Sheriff were having a slow, quiet argument behind me about ways to permanently power the pump, but I simply ignored them and let them have their fun. The kids were having a grand time in the pool. There was good food and all we needed was music.

Ever present Amos heard me say that and left without a word. That young man had great initiative, if nothing else. Well, he also had a beautiful young girl he wanted to impress. That guy would have no problem keeping a good woman happy.

The tent still waited for me, but I had a fresh cold beer and I wanted a cigarette. While I had been touring, my reluctant rocker had been moved to a fresh new porch extension where it overlooked the entire scene and even offered a nice view of the river flowing down below. I sat in that chair and sipped my ice cold beer and smoked a cigarette. Everything tasted of success right now - happy people everywhere, laughing kids, food cooking and a cold beer.

I wanted to savor this moment before I went off to savor the next. I had learned long ago, never rush through the best moments of life. The sound of kids having fun, people chatting calmly in the background, and just the environment around me, was soothing. The men were jostling in line for food now. The beef had a bit to go, but everything else was starting to be eaten. I could hear noises of the kitchen through the wall behind me and could smell sweet beans in the air. The afternoon breeze had kicked in; it was starting to clear the humidity a little. A little makeshift band had started up over in the corner. They were still trying to get it together, but every once in a while a nice slice of music would emerge. Life was grand.

I snuffed my cigarette and picked up my fresh cup of cold beer. It was time to explore my tub.

There was a gravel path leading to the tent that crunched under my feet with every step I took. It was a large tent but then again it was a very large tub inside. I pushed through the overlapping canvas that served as a door and walked into a really nice setup. Crude, but very nice.

We had deck style plank flooring with gaps and, of course, the tub of water dominated the entire area. Said inviting tub of water contained an inviting female. Not a surprise, but still a pleasant sight that brought a grin to my face. I walked towards that water nymph but merely received a splash of water in return as she said with a giggly voice, "Shower first, silly."

Well, hell, there was a bench there and even a cot if you needed a rest or whatever. The 'whatever' was the important part. A lot of people wanted to use this tub so certain activities were banned by manners and hygiene.

I stepped into the small shower area and pulled the handle, a small stream of cool water started to pour over my naked body and it felt good.

It felt even better when a caressing set of hands started to soap my back.

**** Chapter 154.5 -- Strange Avenues ****

By: Emmeran, 1 June 2021

Editor: nnpdad 9 Jun 2021

Strange avenues where you lose all sense of direction
and everywhere is Main Street in the winter sun. - Ian Anderson

It wasn't a lot of water, but it was enough and it was constant. It poured over me, cooling my body. I closed my eyes and let myself be washed. It was calming and erotic; it just flat-out felt good.

When that naked body pressed up against my body my cock decided that half mast would no longer do and it blew up like a balloon into its full, energetic and somewhat painful size. I was so horny it hurt.

Those sweet hands soaped my chest, my midsection and then, ever so gently, my engorged manhood. I couldn't help but groan bringing a giggle from behind me.

As the water rinsed the soap from my body, those sweet hand started to delicately stroke my cock. Barely touching but driving me insane and making me groan again. Bringing another set of giggles.

Wait. 'Set of giggles?' Two women were giggling. The realization slowly broke through my lust as I began to realize that two women were here. The body was no longer pressed up against my back as my cock was suddenly engulfed by a hot set of lips and teased by a swirling tongue.

My knees tried to buckle and, even when I opened my eyes, all I could use them for was to try to keep my balance. Fuck - that tongue never stopped dancing. The head of my cock was completely swollen and the nerve endings were working overtime.

I was beginning to regain my equilibrium and was able to look around. I saw SinfulClaire still in the tub, but now my unseen benefactor upped her game.

She took me fully into her mouth, embedding my cock into undulating throat. The exquisite feeling as her muscles worked on me sent me staggering. I got off the shower pallet and landed heavily on the small cot.

Cognizant thought was not an option. I simply gripped the sides of the cot and let her have her way. My eyes were closed again to keep the world from spinning.

I was heading towards explosion when she suddenly broke off, leaving pain, frustration, and anxiety in her wake. I felt her start to straddle me and I fought to regain some control, but lost again as her tight, wet hotness engulfed me.

I was once again lost in pure pleasure and I could have sworn I broke through a hymen. But it was so hot and delicious I couldn't focus. I simply held the edge of the cot and thrust deeper.

She was small and I hit bottom easily causing her to grunt and then she squeezed and I almost blew my load. She definitely had control of this round.

She finally spoke, "Narrator, you are large everywhere."

That voice. Again, that voice.

My eyes jerked open and it was Aunty astride me, sagging breasts and large nipples flopping on her chest.

She rode another stroke and embedded me deep inside her again. Now it was a gorgeous young Aunty, beautiful beyond belief, with high firm breasts and a bright smile. She moaned a delicate moan, pushing me to the edge.

On the last trip up and down and I was suddenly embedded in infinity and the moaning face above me was shifting and unfathomable again. We crashed into release together and, for a moment, I saw clearly an ethereal beauty of indescribable delicacy.

I came.

I came a lot.

I kept cuming and so did she.

The trip down off that cliff of pleasure lasted for many long minutes.

In the end, I simply had young Aunty shaking in my arms in the aftershocks of orgasm.

From her observation post, Sinclaire merely laughed happily and clapped like a little girl.

Our breath came back and young Aunty whispered to me in that ethereal and otherworldly voice, "Now fuck me, Narrator. Your seed was the fee you owe me. The fucking is payment for my show of favor."

I looked into those forever eyes of no color and saw truth. So I spun us over, put her ankles on my shoulders and started fucking her.

It was like I hadn't filled her full of spunk. She wasn't sloppy or loose now. It was the same tight, very tight pussy I had first penetrated. I could swear that damn hymen even came back a few times and I had to push through repeatedly. Each time I did, there was the same pleasure/pain grunt from her.

I ignored it and just fucked her, I fucked her hard. Later, I found bruises on my hips and upper thighs from slamming into her. She just kept on moaning "Fuck me harder, Narrator. Fuck me harder!"

The end approached and again we rushed toward the finish line together. Again, that ethereal face reappeared and just the raw beauty of that was enough to send me crashing towards oblivion. Thankfully, it wasn't a trip made alone, she travelled with me into exquisite ecstasy.

I was exhausted and completely spent. It had been the experience of a lifetime, regardless of who it was. She brought me my beer and a cigarette and cooed softly next to me for a moment. Before she left, she gave me one last kiss of blinding passion and I felt energy flood back into me.

Old Aunty shuffled to the door in her smock, but it was young Aunty with the eyes of no color who spoke, "You are seedless for the day Narrator, you will not impregnate Miss Sinclaire. Go and give her the reward she earned so well."

Then old Aunty made her way outside of the tent and started immediately complaining of the heat.

I turned my attention and still rock hard root towards SinfulClaire, who giggled in delight.

Truth to be told, SinfulClaire gave a pretty good blowjob as well. She also loved to be taken everywhere. We had to shower a few times just to keep the tub water clean.

Damn, that woman had a tight ass.

**** Chapter 155 -- Wasn't that a party ****

By: Emmeran, 2 June 2021

Editor: nnpdad 9 June 2021

Could-a been the whisky, might-a been the gin
Could-a been the three or four six packs, I don't know
But won't you look at the mess I'm in
A head like a football, I think I'm going to die
But tell me, a-me oh, me oh my
Wasn't that a party

Someone had a grapefruit, wore it like a hat
I saw someone under my kitchen table, talking to an old tomcat
He were talking about football
The cat was talking back
Along about then everything went black
Wasn't that a party - Tom Paxton

The call of the chamber pot woke me and holy crap did I feel like crap. SinfulClaire was draped over me in the sticky summer heat. My body stuck to the sheets in a manner that told me we'd had a lot of fun last night.

But I needed that chamber pot and I needed it now. I didn't slip out of bed. I merely pushed her to the side while I rolled to my feet and went to visit the chamber pot. With my bladder regulated once again to its unobtrusive role as an internal organ, I found the washing bowl, filled it from the pitcher, and cleaned my face.

I pulled on my trousers and made my way downstairs. It was time for a coffee, cigarette and a quick cold shower. Cook was actually in the kitchen this time and I requested a cup of coffee be delivered to the porch, then headed out to the tent and the shower within.

There was enough water left in the delivery system that I didn't need to pump. After a quick clean-off, I was on the porch in my reluctant rocker enjoying a coffee and a cigarette in the morning sunlight. Well, that enjoyment didn't come easy, so I decided I need some hair of the dog to ease the morning pain a bit. I went inside and behind the bar, to see what I could find.

My idea was simple: hair of the dog, a decent breakfast, and a long nap was all it would take to make me right with the world again. Thankfully, I found a bottle of Byrne's Bourbon. That would work perfectly for my plan. Yeah, right. The best laid plans of mice and men and all that.

The cook caught me; she wanted a word. Well, this could only head in one direction, but that wasn't necessarily bad. Either I was in down here in St. Charles, or I was out and this was part of being in. If it was cheap, as expected, then I was in. I told her to grab a pot of coffee and join me on the porch. I took the bourbon with me.

We took our seats at the small table on the porch. I added a serving of whiskey to my coffee cup before I let her pour. She accepted my offered dram and then filled our coffee cups to finish the mixture. It was tasty and right on time. I knew this had to do with worries of job security and money somehow, so I reached into my pocket to see what I had. Times had been hard around here and I doubted that she had been adequately paid yet. I understood hard times and knew how build loyalty.

On the other hand, her heavy Irish brogue was a bit difficult to fully understand. I assumed it was worsened due to the stress of the conversation. So I kicked things off.

"I assume you've not been paid yet," I casually said as I placed two dollar coins down in front of her. The look of relief on her face was instantaneous.

"I also assume we need better supplies," I counted out three more dollars. That was now five weeks wages setting in front of her.

"Well, yes sir," she replied.

I took the lead again, "Now I also assume you have a husband at home who hasn't had work in months."

Immediate embarrassment.

"I also expect you are behind on your rent." That poor woman was shrinking in her chair.

I pushed her drink toward her and said, "Drink up. Then run and fetch your man."

With that, I lit a cigarette and drank my coffee. I was rolling the dice again and hoped it worked out. These tiny expenditures were getting out of control and I needed to bring something to market soon. My mind drifted back to patents and I contemplated the idea of getting up to the patent office before winter set in. It would mean a boat ride down to New Orleans and a ship round and up the coast, yet it might be a journey well worth the making. I needed a talk with the Banker soon. We'd need a structure to support what I was about to try to pull off.

Before I knew it Cook was back with a fresh pot of coffee and a reluctant Irish fellow in tow. Obviously, this was her husband. It was best to keep this man-to-man, so I sent her to wake the house and start breakfast. Once she was gone, I looked the stout, curly-haired man in the eye and asked him his name.

"Most folks just call me 'Mick' or 'You,'" was his gruff reply.

"So should I just call you 'Mr. You'?" was my smiling retort.

That shit made him laugh, "Nah, Mr. Narrator, you can just call me Mickey. It's what me mates called me."

"Call me Zach." I chuckled.

"Now, I need you to watch over this place and your good wife tells me that you are well-suited. Tell me what you've done and can you handle yourself in a fight?" Yeah, a different type of job interview but ya gotta roll with the times.

"Well, now sir, it's pretty simple you see. I was just a lad from the town of Kilkee in Clare on the coast there. My family was the land-working sort. I was mostly doing anything to get by: peat work, shearing the sheep and odd jobs, ya know.

"It come to pass that me and the lads decided to go up to Ennis town to have a bit of a tear up. We had a little extra in our pockets and thought we'd go look at the girls. We was just having some innocent fun when some local lads took exception to us dancing with the girls. Next thing ya know there was trouble.

"Me friend Colin got jumped by a couple of them, so I helped him a little. I used what I could find to hand to convince those boys to leave him alone. I think I convinced them a little too hard. Them red coats tossed me into the town gaol and was talking about the noose."

"That didn't last long. Seems the King's Navy came round and scooped me up. I ended up on a sloop with a fifteen year call. I decided that the drink wasn't going to help me so I straightened up and was doing right well, until some Frenchie gunner decided I need a little chain shot on me left leg while I was aloft and shortening sail. There was a bit of prize money from that fight and it was enough to get me and me girl here. Now here I sit."

I thought that was a heck of a story and I'm sure there was a lot more to hear, but it was enough for a start. Besides, I had the last of hangover to deal with and still needed something to eat.

12