Ten Thousand Spoons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed crazed to taste her as his face moved back and forth between her thighs with wild sucking and broad, wet licks and nuzzling his face into the sparse damp hair covering her mons. He gripped the firm, silken skin of her thighs. She rolled her hips from side to side and whimpered and held his head firmly, trying to force him to move his lips and tongue to the places she needed them most.

"Your pussy tastes so good," he panted and raised her legs to squeeze them around the sides of his head. She gasped at the intimacy of it. She caught a waft of the musky odor of her sexual excitement emanating from her dampness and felt a heady rush at the thought that he was trying to engulf himself in the same scent.

He placed his hands under her rear and gently lifted her bottom off the bed holding her tight and close against his face as he moved his mouth over her feminine flesh, making her wail. He sucked her sensitive nether lips into his mouth and then ran his tongue over the super sensitive surfaces of her innermost folds.

She was making odd noises, whining and cooing and mewling sounds that she'd never made. She tossed her head from side to side and grabbed at the bedspread. Her hips were in constant motion, and her panting was shallow and ragged. She felt her intimate juices and his saliva mixing and slicking the fur blanket beneath her. Her voice quivered and as he sucked firmly and relentlessly, he slid his index and middle fingers around the outer edges of her opening and then inside of her. He caressed her inner walls in sync with the strokes of his tongue.

He ran his other hand through her copious steadily flowing stream and pressed a finger against her spread rosebud. He caressed the ring with his fingertips and she exploded. Her hips thrashed and rolled erratically up and down and around and she screamed so loudly as she came that the neighbors thumped the wall and turned up their reggaeton music.

Her body was undulating from the aftershock. She thought it was over, but without waiting for her to come down, he caressed her with light rapid thrusts and kept sucking. She gasped and he slicked his fingers upwards against the tight knot of flesh inside of her with a light caress. The powerful sensations overtook her from the inside out. Her body twitched and jerked as her moans turned to begging. "Jared, oh, fuck. Oh, please, please. I can't…"

She felt his fingers dancing around and pressing in a slow, gentle come-hither hook. It was shattering. She shuddered violently and squirts of her juices sprayed haphazardly into his still sucking mouth. She thought he'd pull away at the suddenness but instead he tightened his hold on her and let loose a muffled and obviously thrilled roar. His loud deep voice rumbled against her core.

His entire body rocked uncontrollably and he pressed her into the bed with his face in the same jerking rhythm. The movement extended the sensations inside of her as well as his fingers still gently, urgently, caressing and stroking her. She gripped his forearm but he wouldn't stop and kept going until he'd drained her, and only then did he slowly remove his fingers from her still throbbing and clenching vagina as he gently licked her and brought her down with soft kisses on her sensitive skin.

She fought to catch her breath as he climbed over her and claimed her mouth in a wet kiss, leaving her face equally covered with the taste of herself. "I'm gonna call you Spongebob from now on," he panted, and when she looked at him quizzically, explained, "Cause you taste like a pineapple under the sea." And when she'd stopped laughing, he murmured against her cheek, "It's fucking awesome you can do that! Do you do it every time?"

She started to shake her head, that no, she didn't come like she had every time a man went down on her. But the truth was, she didn't know whether or not she could. And with Jared, she wasn't too shy to admit it as she said, "It's not the first time anyone's gone down on me, but it's the first time that's happened," and didn't feel embarrassed or pressured to explain further.

Instead, she was proud as his eyes lit up and he grinned at her smugly. And she was putty when he said, "It won't be the last time."

She went from putty to goo as he shifted his huge body over her and she felt the weight of his large, pulsing endowment against her thigh. She'd assumed that sex with Jared would be rushed, uncomfortable and over quickly; he was mature for his age, but he was nonetheless eighteen, for all that entailed sexually, and a very big man who'd been noticeably hard since they boarded the A-train uptown. His excitement had been obvious, and straining even, from the moment he began undressing her. And it was intimidating.

But he was incredibly patient and gentle, and had a sixth sense of understanding when she was overwhelmed and needing time to adjust. He made it blissful when he finally entered her. Though she was underneath him and practically engulfed in his big size, she had complete control over him. She lifted her bottom to rise up when she wanted him closer and used her thighs to keep him from thrusting too deeply inside of her. She ran her hands down his back to his behind and kneaded his hard cheeks as she moved right along with him, and when his tight muscles flexed as he began to buck and jerk, she reset the rhythm to slow him down.

He leaned forward, looking down on her and staring directly into her eyes, and she watched his change with excitement and lust and tenderness and surprise and something even more and deeper. He was locked on her and wouldn't look away as he thrust in and out of her, and she was sinking in the overwhelming intimacy of it. She was the first to close her eyes—with the feeling of his moving inside of her, she just couldn't keep them open any longer—but even with eyes closed, the intimacy between them didn't dissipate.

She felt him fighting to put off the rush of his building orgasm, and helped by lowering her legs from his hips to the back of his thighs and calves. He spread his legs under hers and dipped in and out of her only shallowly, and pulled away from her tight embrace to grab and squeeze the base of his manhood as he buried his face in the pillow beside her, panting heavily. She tried to help by touching herself to speed up her own release. His hand left his penis and reached to stop her rapidly fluttering fingers.

"Don't," he begged, "I don't wanna see you touch yourself. Not yet. If you touch your pussy right now, I won't be able to hold back…. It's taking everything I've got right now to not tear you apart."

In the moment, she was still too shy to say what she was really thinking. So she instead raised his fingers from the apex of her thighs to her lips and sucked them in as she squeezed her muscles tightly around the tip of his penis. He groaned low and loud as she returned his fingers and moved them back and forth swiftly in the way she liked best.

He growled and thrust into her with a forcefulness that should have been painful but instead was exhilarating, and still wedged inside of her, rose to his knees bringing her hips and thighs with him until she was splayed across his lap with her shoulders and head still on the bed. The feeling was remarkable, and yet nothing to compare once he began moving within her again, manually pumping her up and down with one big hand, and massaged her bouncing breasts with the other before returning his hand to her mons to continue stroking her.

She twisted and writhed as he stroked and pounded her faster and deeper until her legs shook and muscles spasmed and her sharp climax made her back arch like a rainbow. He shouted her name and pumped mercilessly in and out of her, quick on the heels of her pleasure with the triumph of his own release. And he was still coming inside of her when he lifted her torso and pulled her up and close in his lap and kissed her with deep, tender satisfaction.

He kept kissing her, and wrapped her legs around his back as he sat cross-legged on the bed. He'd hardly softened. He didn't slip out of her. When she sighed in his mouth, he began moving her back and forth in his lap until they both came again.

She was delirious. It all became a blur as he went at it for hours without a break. It was well after midnight when Jared pulled her on top of his chest and began kissing her again that she asked him, "Don't you have to go soon?"

"Go where?"

"Don't you have to go home? I mean… you're in high school! Don't you have, like, a curfew or something?"

He just laughed. "No. Why? Are you trying to get rid of me?" She shook her head and didn't say anything except to moan as he slid his hard length back inside of her.

On Sunday, Rad texted Nadia that he was on his way and would probably arrive around two. She was watching reruns of Married: with Children on Hulu, and couldn't decide whether the show was funny or not. She texted him back.

Not today.

He texted her a long string of question marks, and when she didn't reply fast enough, he called her. "Why not today? Did I do something wrong?"

His question hit home. Yes, he'd done everything wrong! And she'd done everything wrong! But it wasn't his fault, not really. "No. I just… my throat hurts and I think I'm coming down with something."

"Awh, my poor girl," he cooed, and then fell silent with an awkward pause. "Um, do you need anything?"

"No, I'm all set."

"Take some Advil. And drink lots of fluids. Gatorade if you have it."

She hummed in reply and then again when he said goodbye. The day before had been a Saturday, and she'd cried with an agony she hadn't felt since her parents died. She'd felt desperate and out of sorts, and at times panicked because she couldn't catch her breath.

Today was Sunday. As she hung up on him, she pictured Rad, in his joggers and trainers, heading down the stairs of his Park Slope brownstone. At the foot of the stairs, one of his girls would run to him from the first floor living room, so he could pick her up in his arms and hold her on his hip as he sauntered into the kitchen to kiss his wife and tell her that he wasn't going to football today. By now, the house was, surely, decorated for Christmas, and the boxwood wreaths in the big bay windows and tabletop spruces on the farmhouse dining table would be the perfect backdrop for his wife and daughters' delighted response to the news that he was all theirs once again.

She remembered the day six weeks earlier in Brookfield Place when they leaned against a palm tree in the Winter Garden and she asked for whom he'd been shopping at Saks. She hadn't felt disappointed that Rad was married back then; in spite of herself, she was now heartbroken that things between them hadn't worked out. She would see Rad one more Sunday, the following Sunday, she decided, just to tell him that. There were just some things in life that you can't change or fix, and things you can't have no matter how much you want them.

But the next Saturday, it snowed all night, packing inches on the ground in Manhattan and more than a foot in some of the boroughs. The weather forecast advised that it was an arctic cold front and that the snow would continue all week. Sunday morning, Rad cancelled with a text message that it was "monkeys outside".

She was bundled up and watching Hulu when Jared texted her.

You home?

Mebbe. Why?

I'm in your hood. Going to Best Buy. Wanna come with?

He picked her up in a well-maintained early 2000s white 4Runner refitted with bluetooth and seat warmers and a modern sound system. The Best Buy at 116th Street had an open-box AMD Ryzen for nearly seventy percent off the retail price, which Nadia took, at Jared's palpable excitement, was an incredible deal.

When she asked what it was for, he grinned and explained to her that having multiple cores would let him run multiple programs simultaneously without running down his system. He didn't talk down to her but she could sense he was dumbing down the explanation quite a bit. She had an odd, fluttering flattered realization that he wanted to talk to her about himself and would meet her at her level of understanding to do so.

He bought the CPU and a cooler and graphics card for it, and then they walked through the store together making easy small talk. They strolled through the movies and games and pointed out favorites. When a salesman in the appliances department asked if they were looking for anything in particular and whether they needed any help, Jared wrapped his arms tightly around her from behind and called her the wifey, and pretended they were newlyweds shopping to outfit their new apartment.

"You're a lucky man," the salesman said good naturedly.

"Yeah, I know," Jared replied, and her heart beat rapidly as he held her close.

After Best Buy, he suggested that they grab something to eat. They went to Patsy's and shared a macellaio pizza and the waitress didn't card him when he ordered two Heinekens. He ordered tiramisu for dessert and insisted she have some, and it was so good that Nadia ordered her own too. She noticed him watching her as she spooned a mouthful.

"I was thinking about Thursday, that night at your place," he said, and his deep voice made her shiver as she remembered his grunts and growls and the way he sat on his heels and held her tightly in his muscular arms and lifted and lowered her body on his everhard member. She'd still felt him moving inside of her all day Friday. Saturday, she'd been too sad and numb to feel anything.

She thought he was going to mention some reminiscence from that night, too, and perhaps casually ask to be invited back to her apartment for a repeat performance. But instead, he reached one big hand across the table for hers and his other into his coat pocket as he said, "I wanted to see you today cause I wanted to give you something."He pulled a small box from his pocket and slid it across the table to her. It was wrapped in gaudy red and green metallic Christmas paper held together with an unnecessary amount of scotch tape, and with it was a card in a thin white envelope. She opened the envelope first. The card, perhaps a leftover from his parents' gift giving in a prior year, was made of thin paper and printed with a holiday wreath, and inside simply read "Happy Holidays" but underneath in neat print, he'd written:

Merry Christmas, dearest Nadia,
I hope you have a lot of happiness in the New Year.
Love, your friend, J.

He nodded when she asked if she could open the gift now, and she carefully undid the tape around the box's seams. Inside was a five by seven silver picture frame. "You have a photo of yourself with your mom and dad and grandparents at Niagara Falls on your bedroom shelf. I looked it up online; this year was the ten year anniversary of that crash, and… well, like I said, I just wanted to give you something."

She nodded with gratitude because she couldn't speak, and for the first time in a long time, she didn't feel embarrassed when her tears started falling openly. He didn't say anything, but just kept his fingers laced in hers across the narrow table and let her cry for her many losses and many blessings.

He found a parking spot on Convent Avenue in front of her building and came around to open her door for her. She got out and wrapped her arms around his neck when he bent down to kiss her. She startled and her eyes flew open when his cold hands slipped under her puffy commuter coat to caress her back, and then she squealed in his mouth as he picked her up in his arms and carried her up the front stoop.

He carried her up the four flights of her walk-up with little more effort than she herself carried a handful of grocery bags, stripping her coat and sweater off her as he went, and her boots as she fumbled to open her apartment door. He dropped her clothes in the hallway and undid her jeans as he carried her to her bedroom.

She was more than merely turned on, and in the fog of her desire realized that she'd never felt ravenous for sex before. "I want to fuck you," she demanded.

"Really?" he asked, teasing her, although he seemed somewhat surprised at her sudden aggressiveness. "I get this feeling that you just want my body, Nadia."

She laughed and wriggled in his arms. "Damn right I do."

"But I've got a mind too," he pouted as he threw her on the bed.

"I know you do, baby. That's why I like you. So: gimme those genius brains."

He kissed her panty-covered pussy and then connected his phone to her Sonos. He put her speaker on RapCaviar on Spotify and began to goofily strip for her. She laughed as he rolled his hips as he stretched his t-shirt and slowly pulled it off.

Goofiness quickly went. She'd only seen his body in the dull yellow streak of her overhead light before. Now, in the middle of the afternoon and stark grey-white winter light, his cut and definition left her speechless. He was broad and solid and his mocha skin naturally highlighted his strong build. His pecs, abs and Adonis belt flexed as he gyrated.

She didn't want to be silly. She got on her knees and crawled to him. She lightly raked her nails down his torso, over his nipples and down his hard chest and over the planes of his abs. He gasped and thrust his hips towards her hands and she slid her hand over the ridges of his chest and stomach before grabbing and unbuttoning the waistband of his jeans.

His hard cock jumped as she pulled his boxers away. "Your cock is huge," she said breathily. It was ironic; her previous lovers had wanted her to tell them that, to feel big and powerful and in control, and at times, it had been uncomfortably unnatural to say those words. But with Jared, she was simply making an observation; his cock was a steel tube covered in warm mahogany silk, double the length of her own hand and too thick to close her fist around.

His abs clenched and hips flexed involuntarily and she thought his body was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen until she looked up at his face. His chocolate brown eyes were watching her the way she imagined angels might watch people from heaven. She kissed his hip and then his pubic mound and laid kissed along the length of his cock to the tip.

She licked her way up the underside of his cock stopping occasionally to nuzzle it with her whole face. "Oh fuck," he groaned loudly as she moved lower to his balls, sucking one tight orb into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it enjoying the warm, clean taste of his skin. She opened her mouth wider to hold both of his balls between her lips.

His cock was leaking a clear flowing stream of precum as she licked and kissed her way back to his tip. She flicked her tongue over the head and hummed, hoping that he understood how much she loved the taste. She flicked her tongue over the seam just below his cockhead before taking it back in her mouth and suckling him. She stroked his length with her hands as she sucked.

She ran her tongue over the tip of his cock and his eyes rolled back as he moaned softly. She pressed her soft puckered lips to the tip and then spread them over his cockhead, sucking him in to the ridge while sliding her hands up and down the long thick shaft.

He ran his fingers through her hair and she shivered and rolled her hips. With her mouth still covering his cockhead, she reached for both of his hands, and laid them firmly on the dense loose curls of her head as she looked up at him again. He spread his thighs slightly and pressed his hips forward to her as he held her head in place and she took his cock into her mouth as deeply as she could. "Awh, holy shit," he muttered.

He threw his head back and his chest was heaving. He groaned loudly, cursing and rolling his hips gently in time with her sucking as he massaged her scalp and lightly tugged her hair. She pumped the rest of his cock with her hands as she bobbed her face up and down and could tell by the sounds he was making and the tightening in his balls that he was close.