Ten Thousand Spoons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran her tongue over his slit and dipped it gently into his pisshole, and then swirled it around his head, and up the underside of his cock until his hips thrust high and his voice strained and he spurted thick ropes of cum into her mouth. She swallowed repeatedly, taking every drop and then working her mouth over his shaft because she wasn't ready to let him go. He caressed her hair and then her cheek and jaw before taking his cock at the base and gently moving away from her mouth. But just as quickly, he pulled her to her knees and leaned over the bed to kiss her deeply.

He moaned, and she wondered whether he tasted himself in her mouth: whether he found the remnants of his seed disgusting, or evidence of how he'd claimed and marked her. She didn't wonder long; his thumb brushed the crest of her cheek bone as his tongue languidly explored her mouth, and then he kissed her eyelid, her nose, the top of her upper lip, the corners of her lips and finally tugged gently on her bottom lip, nipping at her, until his kiss deepened to cover her mouth again.

"Those were college-level brains. You're a fucking genius, baby."

"I need your cock inside of me."

"I can do that."

They had fun with each other's bodies. She held the edge of the bed and he stood behind her holding her waist and legs as he plowed her. Her head rolled side to side and her mouth hung open with wordless, perfect pleasure of his girth filling her up as she lay on the bed and he stood with her legs held close against his chest. Her moans were wanton and guttural as she lay spread across his lap and facing his feet as he scissored her pussy over his cock and she rocked her hips rapidly back and forth against his thrusts to rub her clit against his hard thigh.

He moved in ways that made her sob loudly with delight, tears rolling down her cheeks from the indescribable pleasure, and then snatched her up to bounce and throw her around in ways that made her watery eyes roll back in her head, until he finally laid her down on her back and spread out over her, covering her head to toe as if in a push-up as he rocked his hips slowly and demandingly, moving his cock in and out of her. She moaned and writhed under him, and felt waves of indescribable bliss beginning deep inside, building and threatening to crash her entire world to shreds.

"Please, Jared," she sighed, "Please don't stop."

"Won't stop," he panted and thrust deeply to accentuate his words as he growled and said, "I'll never stop, baby." And then, he kept his rhythmic, consistent promise, driving his cock in and out of her while stroking her clit as the vibrating wall of a wave rose and climbed, and finally toppled. Her back bowed under him, practically lifting them both as she shouted his name again and again and her orgasm came rolling over her.

They stayed up all night, making love and talking and then making love again and as tired as she was, she was unwilling to let the moment slip by in sleep.

On Monday, she was in court all day, busily covering for the office's attorneys who were out for Hanukkah but forgotten to reschedule their cases. Around three p.m., she checked her phone and wondered if Jared would call or text her. Later that evening, he FaceTimed her to ask her if she wanted to go to a house party in the Village that some sophomores at NYU were throwing. When she said no, she didn't feel like trekking out in the snow, he asked if she wanted to watch TV together instead.

"You should still go! You don't have to stay in just because I'm a fuddy-duddy old lady," she insisted.

"It's all good. Probably was gonna be a lame-ass party. Definitely not as good as the new episode of Rick and Morty."

They FaceTimed while watching TV, and then for the rest of the night just talking. "I've got a confession," he muttered around seven a.m., as the snow fell sideways in the white-grey winter morning and she said she wanted to get ready for work and go to the office early. "I wasn't planning to come back to the firm this year, or work during my Winter Break. I was going to go to Miami with some friends. But I backed out of the trip and asked my aunt if she could get Phil to let me come back."

"Why didn't you go with your friends?" she asked, sensing that he wanted her to draw the answer out of him, even though she was unsure of what he would say. "Why did you stay?"

"I saw you. I mean, I saw your photo. My aunt sent it to my mom and told her you were her new boss. I saw it in my mom's phone, and then… after that, I kinda went and stalked you online. So, I already knew you're from Canada and I knew where you went to school."

"Awh,'' she giggled and teased gently, "so then, you're saying that it was love at first sight, huh?"

"Awh, man. Don't get geesed up," he chuckled under his breath, "It's not like that or anything." But then he smiled that smile she loved, and winked at her. "But, yeah, that's what I'm planning to tell our kids."

On Wednesday, most of the office, including Trina, was already out for the Christmas holiday by taking advantage of the snow storm. But Nadia was there, and wasn't surprised when Jared showed up at nine-thirty. But she was surprised when she overheard him talking to Phil about the final days of his internship at the firm.

"Thanks, Phil, but I haven't decided yet," she heard him say. "No, I didn't get into Harvard. But it's all good. I'm leaning towards Princeton anyways; I'm thinking about staying close by. That way, I can drive home some weekends."

Thursday was the day before the last day of Jared's internship. He stopped by Nadia's office and rapped her door panel, and handed her a venti-sized paper cup of Starbucks flat white made with almondmilk, three stevia and a shot of cascara syrup exactly the way she liked it. He just smirked at her when she asked him how he knew, and leaned against her desk.

"So, the snow storm is supposed to let up tomorrow. My aunt is taking my mom to the movies on Saturday. You doing anything this weekend? I was thinking we could go to Rockefeller Center; go ice skating and see the tree." His smile beamed when she nodded and said that sounded like fun.

By Sunday, the snow had melted away.

The End.

____________________

Thank you again for reading; I hope you enjoyed this story! And thank you, Oggbashan, for your comradeship and many wonderful stories!

Vix

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
BelleCanzutoBelleCanzutoabout 4 years ago

Hey VIx-

I remember telling you some time ago that if you didn't write incest stories I was sure that I'd like your writing. Turns out I was right. This was really lovely. I wasn't sure about some of the name, place, product dropping that you did in the first page, but after the relationships got going I realized all that set the scene. It makes it believable that this is a place and a social circle you really move in, or know about. And that made the characters that much more true to life. Rad was a true to life cad, from the first. But it was believable that Nadia would accept him. I loved your descriptions of them and of Jared. You helped me just spend a very enjoyable couple of hours, and that's what I really want from a good story. Something that takes me out of my own head and lets me live in someone else's life for a while. Really, really well done.

Vix_GiovanniVix_Giovanniover 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your feedback! I’m very grateful for your time, humbled by your compliments and encouraged that my imitations of and allusions to Ogg came off as intended. I was keen to organize the Ogg event because his zest for life while facing terminal illness resonates powerfully. I’m very grateful to the writers and readers that have participated in this celebration of Ogg and his stories!

vanmyers86vanmyers86over 4 years ago

Beautiful, nuanced storytelling, Vix. I'm in awe.

ChadAlphaChadAlphaover 4 years ago
Five Stars — Superb!

Bravo! Vix, I’ve read this story three times now, and so I feel compelled to comment. Ten Thousand Spoons is subtle and complex, absolutely brilliant, smoking hot, and some of the most poignant and sophisticated writing I’ve read *anywhere* this past year. In your pastiche, I see the presence of both Ogg stories (that was a particularly intriguing use of “Mantrap Dress”... that Rad will never see Nadia wear the dress, and Jared doesn’t need her to wear the dress), but also an overall allusion to many recurring themes in Ogg’s entire opus. Like LoquiSordidAdMe (who also penned a phenomenal Oggbashan tribute) pointed out, your story has a fascinating transcultural approach—whereas Ogg’s romances are set in bucolic English towns with salt-of-the-earth British plainfolk, your inverse approach of the hyper-urban, commercially-driven and ethnically diverse NYC plays out like a cultural exchange with Ogg’s style, rather than plunder or aping of its British trappings. You give the reader a chance to cozy up to your well-lived in world the way that Ogg does, and yet with the same general tropes— happy romance dotted with light fetish, the realism of everyday life’s highs and lows and uncertainty, and all set apart with a good dose of self-aware, laugh out loud humor—making Nadia’s personal growth shine through as she learns the difference between infatuation and love. I would only disagree with Loqui that IMHO Jared came across as very real. I certainly wasn’t that mature (or TBH, good in bed) at 18; but I thought his development was clear and believable, that he’d had to grow up early and step-up as the man of his house long before meeting Nadia, and the breakdown in his family probably inspired him to be gentle, intuitive and responsible beyond his years. This story is a wonderful tribute to Ogg—I hope he’s having a wonderful “second Christmas” this New Year and has enjoyed reading your story even more than I have. Again, bravo, Vix, and thanks for organizing the Ogg event!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 4 years ago

Sorry it took me so long to get to yours Vix, but it was worth the wait. I can definitely see Ogg's influence. Even though your setting is so urban and his are so bucolic, you have the same rich textures in your very lived-in worlds. Your Jared seems almost too perfect to be real, but your other characters share a humanness that I find in Ogg's stories too. I can see why you were Keen to organize the tribute. Thanks for pulling it together.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

From the Ashes Wife cheats, the only thing to do is become a rock star.in Loving Wives
A Tutor for Samuel The neighbor boy needs help with more than just homework.in Mature
Cabin Fever Disillusioned Army vet learns to love and trust again.in Interracial Love
The Unicorn An average guy. A retired model worth millions. Can it work?in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
More Stories