Ten Year Reunion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers

Adriana was dressed in the same dress as the night before, but at least she'd had her bra and shoes that she could put on before coming down. I was more than a little nervous what her reaction would be after the events from the night before and spending the night with a lover. We'd never even had a chance to talk about it beforehand, except a tiny bit; it just happened.

I was relieved when the first thing Adriana did was come into my arms and kiss me, telling me, "I love you." She held her arms out wide and said, "This much!" Then she added, "Thank you for letting last night happen."

I kissed her back just as hard and told her the same thing, holding my arms out wide as well. I won the 'I love you more' since my arms are longer.

We were both a little anxious about the other's reaction, but Adriana asked me, "From the looks of that kiss, it looks like you probably had a good night with my friend."

"We did, you?"

"Mmhmm, we did." Then she added, "We fucked three more times after you left."

I blanched a little at her term, "fucked". I don't ever remember her saying that word in all the years we'd been married. I would have expected her to say, "made love", but then I remembered what Tanya had said the night before, "Sometimes Tanner gets too physical. Addie always liked that better than I do."

Apparently, they had fucked instead of made love and my wife had liked it! I was surprised that thinking about Tanner and my wife fucking all night made my cock start to swell again, even after just having made incredible love with Tanner's wife.

"Tanya and I made love," I told her. Then went on, "She borrowed your new nightie to wear."

"That doesn't surprise me. We used to talk about what we liked and her favorite lovemaking was slow with lots of sexy foreplay. That's one thing that made me a little surprised that she married Tanner. He's much more of a 'fucking' guy."

There's that word again. She's used it more in the last few minutes than in our first nine years of marriage. She went on, "I guess that's kind of like us, though, isn't it? You like nice sexy lovemaking. I like that, but I also like the 'wham-bam-bend-her-over-and-do-it' kind of sex. You and I make a pretty good team, so I guess the two of them could too."

Once more, my mouth was gaping open, 'wham-bam-bend-her-over-and-do-it'! I couldn't think when we ever had that kind of sex. I guessed we'd have to adjust our lovemaking a bit in the future.

Then she told me that she and Tanya used to trade their nightgowns and it made both of them feel sexier.

I was anxious to get home so we could have a proper discussion of the night's events. We had a LOT of things to talk about! We also had a plane to catch in a short while, a trip to Ontario to pick up kids and dogs, then probably a good night's sleep before we'd have a real opportunity to talk.

When I looked at my watch and mentioned the plane, Adriana bit her bottom lip like she does when she's nervous and said, "Umm, Tanner asked if we might want to stay another day and go see their place."

I started to answer that I thought we needed to get home, we had kids and a business that needed our attention when she interrupted me just as I opened my mouth to speak, "Umm, there's more... he wants... he suggested..." She was kind of stammering like when she's nervous and doesn't know exactly how to say what she wants to say, but finally blurted it out, "He thinks it would be fun to swap spouses today and tonight."

My mouth kind of hung open. This, I hadn't expected! I muttered the only things I could think of at the moment, "What about our plane reservation? The kids?" I didn't even think to ask her if it was something she wanted to do, but it obviously was or she would have just told Tanner no.

"The kids are with my mom and dad, I can call them. I know they'd love to have them another night and my mom can watch them tomorrow while Dad's at work and I can call Helen (our travel agent). She can get the reservation changed for us." Adriana was talking fast, trying to get it all out in a single breath!

My mind swirled a couple minutes with this new idea that, obviously, Adriana had thought out before she came down to our room. I asked her, "Are we okay, you and me?"

She hugged me, wrapping her arms around my back, "Sweetheart, I love you. This is just a little fling, for fun... but if you don't want to, I'm fine with that too. We can go home now."

I didn't want to go home. I wanted to spend the day with the beautiful Tanya. I knew we shouldn't, but I couldn't resist. I was actually terrified. I knew I was falling in love with the most beautiful woman I'd ever met and wanted nothing more than to spend the rest of the day with her.... And especially another night making love with her! But what about the rest of our lives? I loved Adriana and our two kids more than life itself! I was horrified that I was about to mess up the best thing that had ever happened to me. I simply had no idea how to deal with the emotions that were so strong inside me. What I knew was that a single night or even weekend wasn't going to be enough!

I couldn't help but think of spending a day with the beautiful Tanya and then another night with her... and watching my wife with her lover all day; of seeing my wife, the real, unrestrained Adriana of ten years ago flirting, making out and likely even more. I knew I'd gotten a glimpse the night before, but I also thought that last night was an anomaly, something that wouldn't be repeated.

I knew that if we did this in the light of day, rather than the middle of the night, half-inebriated, any rational thoughts anesthetized by alcohol, with all our inhibitions down, that my jealousy would be ten or a hundred-fold what it was last night, but so also, would the excitement! I wanted to do this but didn't know if I could stand it! All my instincts told me, no, that we had to go home, that this would be worse than a bad idea! "Make the phone calls," I heard myself tell Adriana.

Adriana called and talked to her mom, telling her that we had run into an old college friend who had invited us to spend a night with them. She'd told her the truth, just not the whole truth! Then she called her store managers to let them know we'd be a day late too. My mind was in a whirl, our lives had changed so much within a span of fewer than fourteen hours!

Adriana checked her watch and told me that she and Tanner had agreed to meet in the breakfast lobby in about a half-hour where we could talk about it.

The bathroom had two sinks so we could both get cleaned up, brush our teeth, etc at the same time. After I'd finished, I checked out in the hall and found a luggage cart in the ice room by the elevator and loaded it while Adriana finished her makeup and dressing. When she came out of the bathroom wearing a tan blouse and a short, denim skirt, I remembered something from the night before, "Umm, honey, remember the little wager you and I had last night?"

She looked at me quizzically for a couple moments until I saw the realization start to register in her expression. I knew what I wanted and looked through one of the bags we'd purchased at an import shop the day before. When I found it, I held up the thin, oriental blouse she'd bought, intending to put it in her store. "I think this will work fine for today," I told her.

Her face turned a little red with embarrassment, but she took it and returned to the bathroom. A couple minutes later, she came back out wearing the blouse. She'd also taken off her bra, which was what our bet was; that she'd go braless for the next week. That blouse was perfect for a braless woman with nice boobs; it showed every curve of her breasts, her protruding nipples, even some of the little bumps of her areola around her nipples!

She was beautiful... and oh so sexy looking! I could see her breasts swaying slightly as she walked over to me and put something in my hand, saying, "I don't think I'll need these either."

I looked at what she'd handed me and it was her bikini panties! My mouth dropped open and she kissed me, telling me, "I hope Tanner enjoys this!"

Oh God, what the hell have I gotten us into, I wondered. There hadn't been a single time in our marriage that she'd gone anywhere without panties... or a bra either, for that matter. But I guess I could blame myself for that one. I put her panties in the little plastic laundry bag. We finished packing our few remaining things and, tugging the luggage cart behind me, I followed my sexy minx out the door, scared to death what our day was going to bring!

When we got to the lobby, heads swiveled, looking at my wife as we walked in. Tanner and Tanya were already there, sitting on opposite sides of the table. My heart nearly stopped when I saw the beautiful woman I'd met only fourteen hours, fifteen minutes earlier, sitting alone across from her husband, with a huge grin across her face like she had been waiting for me.

Adriana sat down next to a beaming Tanner, and I sat next to Tanya, who gave me a lingering kiss on the lips and the words, "Good morning my sweetheart!"

robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers
12