Ten Years Have Got Behind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Barely...she was even more straight-laced than you, wasn't she?"

Jeremy laughed. "Exactly. Quiet and demure and never wore anything the least bit suggestive, but I imagined all sorts of filthy stuff with her. Then there was Mary Willix..."

"Who gave more rides than a secondhand bike!" Ellie couldn't help herself.

"Right, and she did nothing for me. She could come to school in a tube top and a miniskirt and...yeah, no. Anyway, I'm sorry, Ellie, I guess I was putting you and most of your friends on a pedestal, but I didn't really mean to."

"Most of my friends?" Now Ellie was too curious to be offended. As he was going soft, she opened her legs and felt him pull out.

"Oh, every guy in our class had crushes on you all at some point. Every straight guy anyway." He couldn't help laughing as he slid off and snuggled up beside her.

"And most of us were among the ones you wanted to be pure and clean with? Dare I ask which ones you did want to sleep with?"

"It's ancient history, Ellie. Remember, I haven't even heard a word from any of them in ten years."

"But I have, and sometimes we even get together for a weekend now and then. Now which ones, Jeremy? Look, I won't be offended, I promise, and I won't tell them a word. I'll bet Sue was one of the ones you did want to fuck?"

"No, she was cute and all, but no. Not Sue."

"Molly?"

"I was almost as crazy about her as about you, and...I tried once, but picturing her naked was like you'd see on TV, with the boobs and pubes grayed out."

Ellie laughed. "I've never seen her naked either, to be fair. Surely not Laura, though?"

Jeremy shut his eyes tightly and laughed.

"You fantasized about Laura?"

"That wild curly hair, I was so sure she had a nice big bush!"

Ellie laughed. "Honestly, I used to wonder too. I've never seen her naked either. But every time I shaved my pussy back then, I hated having to do it but I always used to remind myself, Laura probably has it worse!"

"Or better. No offense!"

"None taken." Ellie lay her head back on the pillow and rubbed his chest, feeling deeply relieved. All at once she knew just what she had to do.

***

The ensuing week was joyous and uncomfortable all at once for Ellie. The awkwardness in the shower dissipated more quickly than she'd thought it would, and she even came to enjoy Scotty's morbid curiosity about her body. If Matt had any lingering regrets about her, he showed no sign of them, but then she didn't miss him either in that regard.

As for Ellie herself, she made no effort to hide her discomfort with the situation -- it wouldn't do to have Matt think she was no longer concerned, after all. And in any case, she was still concerned. Who knew if her plan would work? She hadn't run into quite as much resistance as she'd expected, so that was a nice surprise, but what if someone got cold feet?

Jeremy didn't get cold anything, for they made love three more times that week. Ellie sensed him gaining confidence each time, and her heart melted at the look in his eyes as he came. He let the three words slip on Thursday night as they were cuddling in the afterglow. "I love you, Ellie."

"You do?" Ellie was delighted, but also a little worried -- what if things didn't come off as planned on Saturday?

To his credit, Jeremy was able to laugh at her reaction. "That's not quite the response I wanted," he said. "But yes! I'll tell you, I had some pretty severe doubts about moving in with Matt of all people, and who knew what taking over someone's class at midyear would be like, and most of all I really wasn't crazy about moving back to this place in general. But it's been wonderful beyond my wildest dreams, and here we aren't even a week in yet!"

"Oh, Jeremy!" Ellie burst into tears, which she could only hope he would mistake for tears of joy, and she hugged him fiercely.

"Ellie, it's okay!" Jeremy said. "Did I make you uncomfortable with what I said? I'm sorry, but I just don't think I ought to keep it to myself."

"It's okay, Jer," she sniffled. "I love you too."

In that moment, she vowed, if her plan failed on Saturday, she'd face the guys down herself. If Matt threw her out, she would cross that bridge when she came to it.

***

Matt and Scotty slept in on Saturday morning, so Ellie and Jeremy had the shower to themselves. "I could get used to showering with only you, you know," she teased as she soaped up his chest and welcomed his hands all over her body.

"I think I already am," Jeremy added.

Ellie bit the bullet. "If things work out with us," she said, "Let's think about getting an apartment, maybe?"

"If they work out," he agreed. "I mean, yeah, thanks for recognizing, this is all happening so fast."

"Or it took you fifteen years to get me, depending on how you look at it," Ellie said with a hopeful laugh.

"If only your gang could see us now, huh?"

"Careful what you wish for!" It was all Ellie could do to hold her tongue, but it was absolutely imperative that no one knew just yet.

They patted one another dry after the shower and Ellie let him fasten her bra for her. "I could get used to that help!" she said. "So you'll be home in time for the party, won't you?"

"It's just a morning program." Jeremy had been roped into volunteering for a weekend enrichment course for some of the kids who were struggling in class. "Really I'm glad to do it. Some of these kids remind me of myself at their age, always thinking I was never going to get anywhere. All some of them need is an adult to listen to them and let them know they're not freaks, they're going to be fine."

"God, Jeremy, I'm so sorry you used to feel that way!" Ellie said. "I sure hope Matt's buddies apologize to you this afternoon."

"Honestly?" Jeremy said. "I'm scared to death of what I might feel like saying to them. But hey, they'll be naked, won't they?"

Ellie was optimistic enough about her plan to laugh at that.

Jeremy wasn't expecting Ellie to be home when he arrived just after one o'clock, as she had lied about having an extra lunch shift to work. So it was just Scotty and Matt in the living room when he returned. "Jer, ready to get the party started?" Matt said as soon as he walked in.

"A little early yet, isn't it?" Jeremy asked. "When are the guys getting here?"

"Anytime now," Matt said. "They're car-pooling, I think. Champagne?" He held up a just-opened bottle.

"Don't mind if I do," Jeremy said, sitting down and untying his shoes. "I've got to be honest with you, Matt, I'm a little nervous about seeing those guys again. They did not treat me well."

"They're all aware of that, and looking forward to apologizing to you," Matt said.

"And they're cool with a naked party in the back yard with you and Scotty?"

"Well, dear, we may have let them believe there'd be some ladies here as well," Scotty said. "Not just Ellie, that is."

"I think Ellie alone'd be enough for those horny guys," Matt said, handing Jeremy the glass. "But he's right, we may have fudged a detail or two."

"April fool, huh?" Jeremy said.

"Eh, that was a few days ago, wasn't it?" Matt said. "Just relax and enjoy your drink there. In fact, why don't you go get in the hot tub now? It'll be easier that way to ease the guys into the whole thing, you know?"

"I think I'd like that, too." Jeremy stood up and went to his room to undress. On his way past Ellie's door, he was surprised to find it closed and to hear what sounded like muffled conversation behind it. But he was too wrapped up in anxiety about seeing Jason, Mike and Chris again after all these years to worry much about it.

Owing to that anxiety, though he'd already grown fairly accustomed to being naked around the house, he wore his bathrobe out to the deck. He did, though, allow a full view of his body for Matt and Scotty in the living room as he settled himself in the tub.

Facing away from the house, with his gaze fixed on the trees beyond their fence, he felt his heart leap when the doorbell rang and the voices he hadn't heard in a decade said their hellos. "Dude, where's Smurf?" asked one of them -- he was pretty sure it was Jason.

"Yeah, you made him cry yet?" asked Chris.

"Pretty sure we're gonna do that right now, either way," added Mike.

Matt shushed him, but it was too late; Jeremy had heard.

So it was a trick. Jeremy didn't give them the satisfaction of turning around, but he had to bite his lip and steel himself for what he was sure would be a worse humiliation than he'd ever had to endure at school. Was Ellie in on it too? At least he'd gotten to fuck her a few times. Those tears the other night hadn't seemed like an act, either...maybe he had gotten through to her?

He only had to suffer for a couple of minutes before he learned just how much he had gotten through to Ellie. Once Matt had quieted his friends down, Scotty herded them into their bedroom, explaining, "We can leave our clothes in there." One of the other guys laughed loud enough for Jeremy to hear, and once again got shushed by Matt, as if that horse wasn't out of the barn!

Unbeknownst to Jeremy, who was still staring out at the trees and trying to get a handle on his rage, Scotty herded all the other guys into his bedroom with a joke about pretending to take their time to undress. As soon as he'd shut the door, Ellie opened hers and waved her three friends out along with her. Each of them dressed only in an oversized t-shirt, they all followed Ellie in tiptoeing across the living room rug and out to the deck. "You all remember Jeremy, of course," Ellie said.

Jeremy didn't turn around -- until he heard the reply in Laura's voice rather than one of the guys' as he'd expected. "Of course we do."

"Can't forget the guy who saved me with his French homework all those times," added another vaguely familiar woman's voice, and now he turned to see Molly had grown up quite nicely. Her blonde hair was shorter than he recalled but longer than Ellie's, and her smile was as endearing as ever.

"Good to see you, Jeremy!" added Sue, who alone looked almost exactly as he remembered, her dark hair still long and thick. "And I do mean all of you!" she giggled.

"Fair's fair, ladies," Ellie said. "Count of three?"

"No need!" said Laura. Without another word she tore her shirt off and stood unabashedly nude before him. "So is it as big as you two were wondering?" she asked, patting her generous bush with a grin.

"It's...beautiful," Jeremy stammered. "You all are!" He now allowed himself a look at all three of Ellie's old friends. His outrage of moments before having turned to a dream come true as all four women climbed in to join him, he was nearly catatonic. "S-sorry, I really don't know what to say just now!" he admitted, not minding at all as they all laughed good naturedly.

"It's us who ought to apologize to you," said Laura. "I know we were all kind of condescending to you back at school."

"It's okay," Jeremy said, passing over in silence that he didn't recall Molly or Sue ever mistreating him. "I was awfully shy and awkward and..."

"And really smart," Molly said. "And nothing like the other boys."

"That's a good thing!" Sue added.

"Thank you," Jeremy said. "It certainly looks like a good thing from here too," he said with a laugh. After a furtive look over his shoulder to see if the guys were coming -- they weren't yet -- he asked, "So who's fooling whom here?"

"I'll explain everything after Matt brings the others out here," Ellie said. "For now, though, let's have a little fun." She helped herself to an affectionate squeeze on his hard cock, adding, "Don't be shy now, Jeremy."

"No hard feelings if I want to..." His gaze meandered to Molly's breasts, which bobbed enticingly just beneath the surface on his other side.

"None," Ellie assured him. "Molly?"

With a smile and without a word, Molly took his hand and placed it on her left breast. She sighed heavily with pleasure as he rubbed her hard nipple.

"Can't wait my turn," Sue said.

"That's not Ellie, is it?" came a male voice from around the side of the house -- probably Chris, Jeremy thought, though in the heat of the delicious moment he wasn't paying much attention.

"Nope!" Ellie called out. "Matt, I'm sure you didn't mind, I invited a few of my old friends to the party too."

"What?!" Matt stepped out into view, followed quickly by Mike, Jason and Chris.

"Hi, guys," Jeremy said to them all. "Good to see you!" A blatant lie, but an easy one for him to tell as they gawked back at him.

Mike, always the coolest of the bunch, was the first to recover from his shock. "Matt, is this your idea of a joke?"

"Yeah, man," Jason added. "If you'd told us they were gonna be here and cuddling up to Smurf..."

"I didn't know!" Matt protested. Chris, alone among Jeremy's old nemeses, had climbed up to the deck to help himself to a look at Ellie and her friends in the buff. "Chris!" Matt called out. "Not cool!"

"They don't seem to mind," said Chris, openly gawking at Jeremy and the women, none of whom reacted in any way to his stares.

"Not the point!" Matt said. "Ellie, you knew the deal!"

"I knew it all right," Ellie said. "You wanted to bring in the old gang to humiliate Jeremy here. Aren't you guys ever going to grow up?"

"What's it to you, Ellie?" Jason said. "He didn't spend all your childhood getting you in trouble like he did with us!"

"Now we have to watch him getting it on with that gang?" Chris whined, finally tearing his gaze away from the women to their relief.

"Wait a minute," said Mike. "Matt, the joke's on us, isn't it? You're getting back at us for all the homophobic jokes before we knew you were a queer? I told you before, we didn't know any better!"

"Don't call me a queer!" Matt snapped. "That's not your word to use!"

"Queer, queer, queer!" Jason taunted. "Look, dude, I put up with it because you're an old friend, but I haven't got to like it!"

"Excuse me?" Matt glared at Jason.

"Yeah, he's right!" Chris added. "We all kept our mouths shut about it because we wanted to get back at Smurf, but..."

"But what?" Matt seethed.

"But we still hate faggots, that's what," Jason spat out.

Matt had him on his back before anyone knew just what was happening. Jeremy and the women exchanged mildly surprised looks but remained silent as Chris and Mike pulled Matt off Jason, who gave Matt a kick in the balls as soon as he was free. Matt shook them all off and slugged Chris in the jaw. With him out of commission, Matt struggled to fight Jason and Mike off at once. He was bigger than either of them, but against both at once he didn't stand much of a chance.

"We probably ought to try to stop them before someone gets really hurt," Jeremy said.

"Probably, but let's not," Molly said, and the others all agreed.

Jeremy was just about to wonder out loud where Scotty was, when he appeared in the living room window. "Boys!" he called out. "No need to fight, there's enough of me to go around!"

Jeremy and the women all laughed, which naturally made matters worse.

"You stay out of this!" Jason growled. "Or you're gonna get it worse than your boyfriend here!"

"Is that so?" Scotty marched across the yard. Mike had Matt pinned to the ground, and Scotty pulled him off.

"Jason warned you!" Mike said, and he took a swing at Scotty.

Scotty had no trouble dodging the punch and pulling Mike off his balance, and giving him a swift kick that knocked the wind out of him.

"Can't believe Matt never told them Scotty's a black belt," Ellie whispered.

Scotty stood over Mike and Chris, silent but formidable, while Matt went to town on Jason. When Jason stopped trying to get up, Matt pulled him up by his shirt. "You want some more?" he growled at him.

"No," Jason croaked.

"Then get off my property, all three of you!"

As his three oldest friends limped across the lawn in a pathetic procession, Matt glared at Ellie. "And you know what this means for you!" he growled. "And Smurf!"

"What does it mean for you two?" Sue asked as soon as the guys were gone.

"It means he's kicking us out of the house," Ellie said. "Sorry, Jeremy, but after you told me about what your family went through, I just couldn't let them get away with this."

"Totally worth it if it means we won't be living with him," Jeremy said. "I can't believe I ever believed he'd changed."

"I was fooled, too," Ellie said. "When he came out to me, I really thought he must've learned something about what his victims felt like. Anyway, Jer, I guess I need a roommate, if you're interested."

"My roommate's moving to San Francisco," Laura said. "If either or both of you is interested..."

"No need to worry about accidentally seeing each other naked then, huh?" Molly quipped, and they all laughed.

"I do think I could get used to this clothing optional thing," Laura said with a grin. "Especially if you think this is beautiful." She spread her legs as far as there was room to do and ran her fingers through her bush. "Thank you, by the way."

"Laura, would you like Jeremy to do that with his fingers?" Ellie asked. "No offense, Jer, but I know you're still a little shy about these things."

"You mean you wouldn't mind?" Jeremy's surprise was visible.

"Would I have invited them all to join us here if I did?" Ellie laughed.

"And to answer her question, I'd love it," Laura said. "If you want, Jerermy."

He let out a shy laugh, but did reach over and run his fingers through her bush, to her pleasure. "Mmm, you're right, Ellie, he's got a nice touch." She gasped as his finger found her clit. "Oooh, a very nice touch!" The other women laughed, but didn't interfere as Jeremy rubbed her into a tizzy. She closed her eyes and yelped as she came. "Thank you, Jer," she said once she'd caught her breath. "So much for the shy kid we knew, huh?"

"You're not going to let the rest of us just look on, are you?" Molly asked.

"Hope my fingers don't get sore," Jeremy quipped. And there were no complaints from Molly as he settled for suckling her breasts until his fingers were feeling up to the challenge.

Hours and countless orgasms later, alone with Jeremy in her room while their friends camped out in the living room, Ellie explained. "Matt told me all about his plans the day he told us you were moving in," she explained, "And he blackmailed me. I panicked, Jer, and I'm sorry."

"No need, after this afternoon!" Jeremy was still grinning ear to ear.

"Yeah, I guess not," Ellie allowed. "I had no idea my friends could make so much noise. Magic fingers is right. Anyway, after you got here and what you told me about your family, I just couldn't. I figured if I get kicked out of the house, it's worth it if I turned the tables on Matt and them."

"Thanks," Jeremy said. "But how did you ever talk Molly and Sue and Laura into it?"

"I didn't have to talk them into it, Jer."

"Really?"

Ellie shook her head. "When I told them what I had in mind, they were all for it. We all really adored you back then, you know."

"I really didn't know. But I guess I do now."

"I was a little surprised too," Ellie said. "But it's like Sue said, 'He was always such a sweetheart, and the way those guys treated him...let's get 'em good!' I think they all felt like they owed it to you, Jeremy."

"Consider the debt paid," Jeremy chuckled. "So what now?"

"So now this belongs to me only again, understood?" She took him in her firm grip and stood up to guide him to the bed.

***

Matt and Scotty didn't come back that night. In the morning, Jeremy and Ellie had already begun packing for the welcome move to Laura's when at last the guys did return. "Good call, both of you," Matt growled when he saw what they were doing. "I want you both out of here by tomorrow."