Ten Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could no longer wait and got up to lavish attention over his needs. This man deserved to be loved, emotionally, spiritually and in this moment I was going to love him physically. Pumping him gently in my hand I centered my mouth over the lower portion of his body. I kissed his hip, inward working, until I reached his member. I let my tongue trace from the base to the tip with a quick swirl and massaged his upper thighs with my palms.

Micah was silently pleased with what I was doing as on hand reach out for the crown of my head, filling his fingers with wefts of hair. It was his way of encouraging me to continue and I was thrilled. I couldn't wait to slip the tip of him into my lips and suck gently but I tried to quell my excitement, remember the intention of making this moment for him. Giving him the release and relaxation this giving man deserved. It was my earnest desire to please him in every way.

My hand gripped his girth moving up and down, feeling him stiffen more with each motion. Finally I encircled the head of his penis with my lips before pushing down little by little trying to take all of his thickness into my mouth. Again I groaned with my mouth encasing each inch of him. The amount of pleasure I was experiencing just by giving him pleasure was almost excruciating. I heard him exhale audibly and this emboldened me to continue. It was slow and intentional in the beginning. I was taking in the feel of him in my mouth, and then in unison my hand began driving up and down his length while using my mouth each time to keep things slickened while also creating friction. With each movement I could see the rise and fall of his chest quickening.

I wanted his explosion to be between my lips, his cum surging into my mouth and down my throat. I knew we were close when he sat up to lift me off of him. Lightning flashes were brightening the room in a flurry and between them I could see the beads of sweat that had formed on his forehead. I knew he wasn't ready to give into his desire, not in the way I was working him. I felt a little defeated, but he took my hand pulling me up toward him before he reassured me.

"Honey I love what you are doing and if I don't stop you I won't be able to last much longer. I need to be inside you, here." His hand falling just below my tummy and just above my mound.

Again, a wave of intense pleasure shot through her body, knowing right where he meant. He wanted to be buried so deep inside her. The anticipation was too much for her to wait any longer. Before he knew it, she'd pushed him back onto the bed and come to be above him, the heat of their bodies intensifying between each other. Each time was like the first for her, she crouched over him, positioning herself just right to slip down on top of him.

Micah's hand were gently resting on my sides as I lowered down, almost guiding me until he was there, stretching his way inside of me, this was merely the beginning of the soreness I was sure to feel afterward and embraced every moment of it. The next sound I heard after gathering myself was a deep groan from the man under me. The lightning revealed his eyes were closed as the intensity of my slow thrusts deepened. I wanted to orgasm again and I knew I was close. So I worked, rocking back and forth quickly and then stopping in my rocking forward feeling my insides tense around him before releasing again and I repeated.

The sounds of rain pelting our steel roof was distinct and soothing, bringing a romance, at least in my mind to this moment and I was even more aroused.

"Micah.. I can't... I love you, I love..." my words fleeing from thought between heavy breaths. I couldn't bare it any longer and before anything else could be said my womanhood began contracting around his thickness. I know he could feel himself slipping out as if my body was trying to dispel him and he grabbed onto my hips and backside tightly to push back and held still, staying in. This intensified my orgasm and I knew in this moment he was now gazing up at me between bright flashes of white filling our room to see me riding him without restraint.

"Oh Emily, baby.. take me deep in you." He almost demanded. I did just as he asked and suddenly my insides were flooded with a rush of fluid and his hips were bucking quickly beneath me. I stayed tightly on him as he groaned pulling me down onto his chest, grunting to release every drop of himself inside me as deeply as he could.

I'd never in my life, with the exception of one instance with Micah in his old truck, been so in love and impossibly satisfied with sharing this private piece of myself with a man. It was an irreconcilable moment that I couldn't believe I was now in. I was in it whenever I wanted it, not withheld because life was in the way, because roads weren't always straight or the same for each of us but because out of patience, out of pure love we finally made it happen.

12