Tenants & Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she moved, she turned as much as she could and kissed me. Her tongue was soon dancing with mine and after what felt like forever, she pulled away and said, "that was amazing...but now I think I'd better take Ron home and show him just how much that turned me on."

Thank God it was dark and we hadn't turned on the hot tub lights because as she stood up I could see a couple of globs of cum start to run down her leg so I quickly wiped them down into the water and figured I could clean the tub the next day if I had to.

It was late the next morning and I was having a beer and cleaning up the remaining debris from the party when Ron popped over and asked if I needed a hand. I wasn't going to turn down help so said 'sure' and while we were picking stuff up, I casually asked, "So, how'd it go after the two of you left last night?"

"Holy shit Mark, it's been a long time since I've seen her that horny. We didn't even make it upstairs - when we got to the living room she just bent over the back of the couch and said, 'do me now'. She was so wet from getting fingered that I slid right into her. I wish I could have lasted longer but I came pretty quick and when she felt me cumming she came too and this morning I woke up to her giving me a blowjob and it's been years since she's done that."

"Wow, sounds like an awesome time. I know I had to 'relieve' some pressure before I could go to sleep because I was so turned on from what we'd done in the tub."

"Well, I don't know if it'll happen but I'm still trying to convince her it would be fun to have a threesome and I think she's starting to agree. If she does, you'd be the one I'd want to have join us."

Just then, Natalie stuck her head out and asked if we needed any more help but we'd been cleaning up as we talked so the yard was pretty much done and I'd already tidied up what little mess there was in the house so I said everything was good and with a parting, "I'll let you know", Ron headed back to his place.

We all had pretty loose work schedules so it hadn't been unusual for us to get together during the week and that continued over the next couple of weeks except now we were most often naked in the pool or the tub and while I didn't get to fuck her again there was certainly a lot of touching, kissing and one night she was sitting on the edge of the tub when Ron came back with another round of drinks so she bent over and stroked him until he was hard and then sucked him for a few minutes. I decided to see what would happen so I knelt in front of her and licked her pussy and clit and what happened was that she came almost instantly and from the noises he was making I'm pretty sure he did too. By the time those drinks were done, they headed home and I went upstairs to masturbate thinking of the taste of her pussy.

That Thursday night Ron texted to see if I had any plans for the next evening. When I said I didn't he said, "I think I've got Natalie talked into doing more than just getting fingered and kissed. The last couple of times we've had sex, I've used a toy on her while she sucked me to see if she'd warm up to the idea of two guys and she came way harder than she usually does."

"Ok, so what's what are you thinking?"

"Remember the other night when she sucked me and you were licking her pussy?"

"Sure, not like I could forget that!"

"She may not be comfortable getting fucked by another guy yet but I'll bet if she was sucking you, she'd be fine with me fucking her from behind. I thought maybe if we were playing in the hot tub, we could figure out a way to make it happen."

"Sounds good to me...maybe I'll do up a pitcher of Lime Daquiri's - that's what we were drinking the last time we played in the tub."

By the time they came over Friday night, I had one round of daquiris already in the freezer in glasses and a large pitcher in with them for refills. By now we were all used to being naked so the housecoats hit the deck and soon we were enjoying the tub except this time we had Natalie in the middle so both of us could touch and tease her. It didn't take long for the first round of drinks to get finished so I got up to get a round of refills. When I got back, Dave was sitting on the edge of the tub with Natalie stroking and sucking his cock. Without saying anything, Ron looked at me, down at the spot beside him and back at me.

I took the hint and sat beside him and it wasn't long before she was stroking me with one hand while stroking him with the other as she sucked his cock.

After a minute or two of that Ron asked, "I'll bet Mark would like to feel your mouth on his cock, maybe just give it a lick or two?"

"You're ok if I do?"

Without her seeing, he gave me a quick thumbs up as he said, "Sure, go for it."

She did and a lick or two turned to a suck or three taking almost all of my 7" into her mouth. She had a way of using her tongue at the same time she sucked that felt amazing! I'm not sure if she noticed Ron get up but if she did, she didn't pay any attention, at least not until he was behind her and slid his cock into her pussy. That pushed her a bit forward and suddenly she had every last bit of me in her mouth which caused her to gag at first but after Ron had thrust into her pussy a few times she was taking all of me in with every thrust and no gagging. I could feel her moaning from the fucking as she sucked on me and that just added to the sensation. When I felt myself getting close, I caught Ron's attention and mouthed, "Can I cum in her mouth?"

I could tell he hadn't really thought about that part but after a few seconds he shrugged his shoulders a little and then nodded. That was all I needed and it wasn't much longer before I was filling Natalie's mouth with my cum. I usually cum a fair bit and I think this was more than usual because she had to swallow a couple of times before finally pulling back to say, "wow, that was a lot!"

I'm not sure if he was close anyway or was really turned on by knowing I'd just come in her mouth but about 30 seconds later he started jackhammering into her from behind until he moaned and stopped moving for a little bit before pulling out.

"Damn, I was really close to coming too" pouted Natalie.

Apparently, his orgasm had left Ron with trouble standing so he'd already sat down on the edge of the tub. She bent over and said, "Let's see if I can get you hard enough to finish me off" and proceeded to lick and suck his softened cock. His didn't seem to be getting hard again quickly but seeing Natalie bent over in front of me with her pussy swollen, red and oozing a bit of cum got me hard again very quickly. I took advantage of the view and was soon sliding two, then three fingers in and out of her pussy while I massaged her clit with the other hand. Knowing that Ron had already said he was hoping for a threesome and she was the one that had guided my cock into her pussy a few weeks before, I waited until I thought she was close to cumming then lined my cock up with her entrance and slid inside. She was so wet and slippery from Ron's cum that there was no resistance sliding in but the moan of 'Oh fuck!" I heard from her told me it felt good to her as well. I only had time for about 8 thrusts before she started cumming. Having just cum, I knew I wouldn't be cumming too quickly so I sped up so she was getting driven into Ron's cock the same as he'd driven her into mine. The only difference was that he still wasn't fully hard so he wasn't going deep enough to cause any problems and from what I'd seen he was a bit shorter than me even when he was fully hard although he looked a bit thicker.

As soon as he realized that she was cumming, he said, "There you go...you're finally feeling a different cock in you. Do you like it?"

She pulled off him long enough to mumble, "Fuck yes, it feels awesome, I'm still cumming!" before going back to sucking his quickly hardening cock. Apparently knowing I was fucking her was not only enough for him to get hard again but it was only a few minutes before I heard his "Yes, almost there.....cumming!" as he erupted into her mouth.

Her pussy had just stopped pulsating on my cock and I was almost ready to cum but wanted to see if she'd cum again so I reached around and started rubbing her clit with my fingers in time with my thrusts until she was moaning louder and saying, "Yes, fuck yes, right there, I'm going...to...cum...again!" and right on 'again' she moaned loud enough I was glad that I didn't have a neighbour close on the other side of me, her whole body shook and if it weren't for Ron holding her shoulders, I think she might have fallen all the way over. Knowing she was cumming again was enough to set me off and even as she was leaning further forward, I was able to stay inside her as I filled her with even more cum.

I pulled out just as she turned to sit on the edge of the tub beside Ron. After what seemed like forever but was likely only a few seconds, I broke the silence with, "Wow Ron, I'm really glad you convinced Natalie to let me join the two of you for some fun...that was amazing!"

Ron smiled and looked at Natalie, "I'm with Mark's call of 'amazing' - I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did."

Natalie looked at Ron, then me, then back to Ron before saying, "It was always hot to talk about but I never thought I'd actually have sex with you and someone else but now that the three of us have done it, I'd certainly be open to doing it again."

Ron and I both looked at Natalie and he asked how much further she wanted to go. She thought for a bit, smiled at both of us and said, "Well, I'm really not sure. I'd say we just keep having fun and if anyone doesn't feel comfortable, they just need to say so. "

That worked for all three of us and just before they headed back to their place, Nicole gave me a hug, a long/hot kiss and said, "Why not come over for supper tomorrow, maybe a movie and then see what happens?"

When I went to bed, I slept great and woke up looking forward to whatever was going to happen after supper. I was enjoying a beer and some sun by the pool when I heard Ron at the fence, "Hey, we were thinking that maybe instead of waiting until supper, we could get together this afternoon for some fun, have supper and then maybe some more fun afterwards...if you're interested of course!"

I just laughed and said I'd change and be right over.

"Don't worry about changing - it's not like we'll likely be dressed for long anyway!"

When I went inside and downstairs to their rec room, I realized he was likely right - there was Natalie in nothing but a sheer baby doll night-gown. Just enough so you couldn't see everything but sheer enough you could certainly tell exactly what was under it. That was enough to start me hardening and when she came up, put her arms around my neck, pulled me close for a long hug and an equally long kiss, I could feel myself getting even harder. When I finally pulled my attention away from her, I could see there was a big air mattress on the floor with sleeping bags covering it and a porn video paused on their big screen tv.

Once we all had a drink, we settled on the couch with Natalie in the middle and started the movie. It opened with a couple moving furniture into a house with the help of a neighbour. The neighbour was obviously enjoying the view of her panty-less ass as she went up the stairs to direct where they put things. As the bedroom furniture got assembled there was lots of quick touching and within a few minutes they were on the bed with her stroking both guys at once. After a few minutes, she switched to sucking on one guy while straddling the face of the other one.

"Mmmm, that looks like fun" was Natalie's comment.

I chimed in with, "It certainly does - I'd be up for either position but if I could choose, I'd sooner be the one tasting you."

"Perfect" was Ron's reply, "as much as I love licking her, I definitely prefer her sucking and licking me."

That was all it took for us to shed what few clothes we had and assume the same positions on the bed. If it wasn't for Ron groaning and the wet, sucking noises I could hear, I wouldn't have known what she was doing with Ron because my vision was all but blocked by her thighs and the sight of her smooth but slightly wet pussy as it came down on my mouth.

I'd tasted her the other night but this time it was an all-out meal. As she moved back and forth, I switched from licking and flicking with my tongue to kissing and sucking with my mouth. The more I licked, the wetter she got until eventually she pushed back against my face, let out a loud, "Oh fuck yes!" as her pussy started spasming with her first orgasm of the night.

I don't think Ron came yet but I was pretty sure we'd both be cumming at least once before the day was over. When Natalie moved off of me, she said, "Wow - you're pretty damn good with your tongue!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed - I'll happily give you a repeat performance later."

"I'll be looking forward to it but right now I want to feel more than just your tongue"

With that, she rolled over and when I looked up briefly, I could see that Ron was super hard with a string of her spit hanging off his cock. I didn't want to 'jump the queue' so I held back for a second but when Ron said, "Go ahead - I loved knowing you were fucking her last night but I've been looking forward to actually seeing it."

That was fine by me so I eased her legs up, moved closer and slid the length of my cock into her pussy. She was already very slick so it went in with one long, slow stroke and I could tell that I was able to get a lot deeper this way than I had with her bent over the night before. Now that I'd seen him fully hard, I knew that I wasn't as thick as he was but was at least an inch or so longer and both of us could see the look in her face as I bottomed out and I could feel the tip of my cock pushing against the opening to her cervix. Not wanting to hurt her, I shortened my strokes but was quickly corrected with a "no, go as deep as you can, it feels amazing!"

Not being one to argue, I went back to nice deep strokes and every time I hit bottom, her eyes seemed to open a bit more and she groaned. For some reason having Ron watch me fuck her was turning me on more than I thought and it wasn't long before I knew I'd be coming soon. Instead of blasting into her pussy like I really wanted to, I reluctantly pulled out and started alternating between kissing her lips and her nipples. I remembered how much she'd enjoyed me teasing and sucking on her nipples the last time. While I did that, Ron happily moved so he could slide inside her waiting pussy with his cock. For over an hour, Ron and I took turns fucking her, almost every time she came but then we switched with the other guy to let the urge to cum dissipate.

Eventually I was fucking her and getting closer and closer to cumming but just when I started to pull out, she locked her legs behind me and said, "Not this time - I want to feel you fill me with your cum."

I'd already been close but after hearing her say that, I'm not sure much short of a small animal biting my nuts would have stopped me from cumming and damn there was a lot of cum there. When I finally pulled out, a stream and then a few globs of cum oozed out onto the bed before Ron had moved on top of her and filled her with his cock again He must have been close because I'd only been kissing her and playing with her nipples for a few minutes before he started to moan and she was saying, "that's it - fill me with your cum!"

A few grunts later I was pretty sure he was coming too and when he finally pulled out, it was him on one side of her, me on the other and with a big grin, she shifted so she could take turns cleaning each of our cocks off with her lips and tongue. It had been quite a marathon fuck so as awesome as it felt, neither of us did more than twitch and tell her how good it felt.

I was kind of expecting it to feel a bit strange but laying there beside a naked woman that I'd just fucked with her husband beside her but surprisingly, it didn't feel strange at all. We relaxed and chatted for a while before him and I mutually decided to go back to kissing her mouth and nipples while we cupped, teased and stroked them with our fingers. She was soon equally helpful, stroking each of us until we were totally hard again. Natalie pulled Ron close to her head and they whispered for a few minutes. I couldn't hear much of what they were saying until Ron pulled back a bit and I heard "are you sure?" followed by a whispered, "yes" from her.

I wasn't too sure what they were talking about but wasn't thinking it was anything bad so I just kept nibbling her nipples until he rolled onto his back and she straddled his re-hardened cock. After thrusting up and down on his cock for a few minutes, she pretty much lay on Ron's chest. She looked back at me and with a big grin she handed me the lube that was beside the bed and said, "Your finger felt really good the other night - I've always wanted to try a cock but anytime Ron and I have tried, he's too big and it hurt too much."

Their early 'are you sure' conversation came back to me and figured that if she wanted it and he was ok with it, there was no way I was going to say no. I started with one well lubed finger and as she slowly fucked his cock, I added another and then another until her ass was nicely lubed as well as relaxed and slightly open.

After a quick coating of lube to my cock, I eased it against her pucker and at first, I didn't think it was going to go it but then I felt her relax a bit more and the head suddenly slid inside before she tightened again. I quickly found that rather than pushing and then backing off, I just kept up a gentle pressure and every time she relaxed, a bit more went in. It wasn't long before my whole length was buried in her ass and I could feel Ron's cock sliding against mine through the small membrane that separated us.

It wasn't easy finding a rhythm that worked but soon Ron and I learned to stay still and let her move back and forth taking us both in and out at whatever speed/force she wanted. I took full advantage of her controlling the action to reach around and rub/tease her nipples. The added stimulation seemed to be what it took because it was only a few minutes later that she moaned, "Oh damn, I'm going to cum!" and then started pulsing and shaking as she did. I wasn't sure about Ron but that was enough to make me cum again and although not as hard a s the first one it still felt like there was a lot. Eventually she shaking stopped and she pretty much collapsed onto Ron's chest before rolling on to the bed. When she rolled over, I could see even more cum oozing from her pussy so I knew that Ron had cum again too.

When she finally caught her breath the first thing that came out was "Wow, that was amazing. It hurt a bit at first but then it felt incredible. I wouldn't want to have two cocks that way every time but I'm certainly ok with it every so often.

That night set the stage for the rest of the summer - sometimes we ended up fucking by the pool, sometimes at their place, sometimes at mine and once or twice we went camping and shared a big tent.

It was a Friday in early September when Ron texted and asked if we could talk when he got home from work. I said sure and spent the rest of the afternoon wondering what he wanted to talk about. When he got there, we grabbed a couple of beer and went out back. I could tell he wasn't going to start so I said, "So, what did you want to talk about?"

"Well, "and I could tell he was a bit uncomfortable, "it's been an amazing few months and if anything having you join us has made our sex life even better. I haven't said anything to Natalie yet but I just found out today that they want to send me to British Columbia for a few weeks to help get a new branch up and running. I know how much Natalie enjoys it when you're over and the three of us..."