Tenants & Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tepin
Tepin
525 Followers

He kind of faded out but I thought I knew where he was going so I said, "Don't worry - I won't take advantage of you being gone to do anything with Natalie."

"No, that's not it, actually that's the opposite of what I was thinking. Ever since we started playing, she seems even hornier than ever before and wants sex almost every night which is fine by me. I just don't' want her to get so horny that she decides to go looking while I'm not home. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm ok if the two of you hook up while I'm away - at least I'd know she was safe."

Wow, that wasn't what I was thinking and it took a bit to process before I could say, "You totally surprised me with that one. As long as you're ok with it, I'd love to get together with Natalie when she wants some company."

"I've thought about it all day and yes I'm fine with it and then with a bit of a smile he added, I would like to hear some of the details and maybe a pic or two if that's ok."

I laughed and told him that was fine by me and asked him when he'd be leaving. He said they'd just asked him that morning and he'd be leaving late Saturday so he'd need to pack and have a 'fun' night with Natalie before he left. He still stayed for a couple of beers before heading home and I could just imagine the sex they had that night.

I saw them pull out for the airport about late the next afternoon and just before supper Natalie pulled back in. I was out by the pool when she came over in a very tight bikini and gave me a long hug with a nice kiss. "So, Ron told me that you were willing to look after my needs while he was gone?"

"I certainly did...and I will!"

"Oh, I know you will! Do you think we should ever tell him we've been fucking since we rented your place or just leave him thinking it was his idea?"

I chuckled, gave her another long kiss and said, "I think the safest bet is to just let him think it was his idea. Who knows maybe by the time he gets back in two weeks we can figure out a way for him to think that it would be ok if you and I keep fucking without him sometimes?"

"Mmmm, I'd like that! I did enjoy having him in my pussy while you fucked my ass but it always feels better when you use a vibrator on me while you fuck my ass...any chance I could talk you into that tonight?"

"You can talk me into pretty much anything you'd like!"

"mmm, you'd better be careful what you suggest - there's a few things I've been thinking I'd like to try."

"Like what?"

"Oh nevermind...it'll be more fun to surprise you sometime. Your place or mine tonight?"

"How about here - that way you can decide which you want first - a hot tub, a hot cock or a hot tongue."

Tepin
Tepin
525 Followers