Tender Loving Care

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He accepted his tender care easily. I wondered if it would be the same when he was well. "Are you always like this?"

"Like this?"

"So submissive."

"No," he said. "No one has ever let me be like this. Like myself. Not until you."

"So this is the real you?"

"...Yes," he said, a bit hesitant and shaky.

"I like the real you," I reassured him.

He snuggled back against me, expressing himself through his cuddles again. "I like the real you too."

After a while, my mind was going to places it hadn't dared when the sweet guy in my arms was unwell. At last, hearing only contented sighs from him, I decided to try and see if he'd be interested.

I leaned close to his ear and whispered exactly what I wanted to do to him. "I'm going to feed you some soup, and then give you a warm bath. Is that okay?"

Christopher accepted it easily, sweetly saying his typical, "Yes, Kira."

"By the time that's all done, I'm sure you'll be completely better."

So I brought him a bowl of soup, putting it down on the nightstand. It was my homemade take on minestrone, a rich tomato broth filled with soft veggies and little curls of pasta.

"Try this." I scooped up the soup, softly blew the steam away, and held the spoon to his lips.

He took his first taste and said, "It's so good. Savory. Thank you."

He didn't fully get my plan, because he tried to reach for the spoon to take over the task as normal. So I gently lowered his hand back into his lap. "No," I said. "I'm going to feed you."

His next breath went shaky. "Yes, Kira," he said, keeping his hands obediently down.

I kept one arm around him as I fed him, pressing him against my side. He no longer burned hot or struggled to keep his eyes open, but he was so quiet and still. So trusting. I loved it.

It wasn't just sweet, though it was that too of course. The whole concept turned me on. A guy like him - tall and strong, a successful small business owner - fully surrendering himself to my care. Even as he grew healthier by the minute.

The bowl was soon empty and Christopher was sipping on some water as I ate my own dinner. A hand to his forehead confirmed my suspicions. "I'm pretty sure the fever has completely gone now."

"I think so too."

"I suppose you don't need me to bathe you."

He pouted at me a touch, making his eyes big over his little frown.

"Oh alright," I smiled, rubbing his leg. "You feel all the way better?"

"I do," he nodded. "And thank you for all this. I don't know how I could ever repay you."

"I can think of some ways."

He coughed a little over his sip of water, and I felt a little bad about that. But when he'd recovered, his smile was as big as I'd seen it since the fever began.

***

We stood by the bath, watching the hot water climb higher. Both of us knew what we wanted here. He was already growing a bulge in his shorts, more proof of his return to health.

"It's just about full," I said.

He nodded, visibly swallowing. Based on what he'd told me so far, I didn't imagine he got his submissive fantasies fulfilled very often, if ever. I hoped he didn't get completely overwhelmed. And then I hoped he did. Very little was hotter than watching a squirming, begging boy on the brink of losing all control of himself.

"Let's get you ready."

He allowed me to undress him, first lifting his arms so I could shimmy off his shirt. Then I hooked my fingers into the waistband of his shorts. He kept his hands out of the way, holding them most obediently behind the small of his back. I lowered his shorts slowly, pulling them over his growing erection. He'd begun to blush without having the fever as an excuse.

Not one stitch of clothing hid him now. I took a moment to fully admire him. His muscles were toned but not bulging, his body was trim but not scrawny. He'd even groomed himself down below. Best of all, his manhood was completely new to me. He had proper respect, never once surprising me with an unsolicited photo in our three weeks of nightly chatting.

My bathroom was nice and toasty warm, especially with the steamy tub, but he looked slightly uncomfortable. He bowed his head in some embarrassment, struggling to keep his hands behind his back. It was because I was fully dressed, I knew. I had everything on and he had nothing on. And I'd just spent a tick too long eyeing his groin.

I had to remember he was already naturally shy. I didn't want him to feel ashamed, so some praise was in order. "You're absolutely beautiful," I told him. His eyes moved from focusing on the tiles to meet my own. "And you're being such a good boy."

"Really?"

"I'm very happy with you. All of you."

He relaxed again, my praise its own kind of medicine.

"I think it's time for your bath."

"Yes, Kira." He bit his lip, adorably nervous.

Once he was in, sitting a bit shyly with his legs crossed under him, I knelt on the soft bathmat beside him. I scooped up fresh bathwater in a pitcher and soaked his hair. He sat very still, his hands folded in his lap, and let me massage shampoo into his scalp.

"Mmm," he sighed, closing his eyes.

"Nice, huh?"

"It's so nice. I love it."

"Wait until I get the soap," I teased him.

He only sighed again, harder, all from one suggestive comment and a scalp massage. It was a little intoxicating to have this power over a full grown man.

"I want you to tell me more about your fantasies," I said. I rinsed his hair out with the shower hose, and then I reached across him for the bar of soap.

"Yes, Kira."

He took a moment to think as I soaped his back and arms, massaging him gently, taking my time. All his little breaths were shaky.

"A lot of what you did today were things I've always wanted. The way you treated me. I know it wasn't sexual, but I've daydreamed about that a lot."

"So you like the gentler side of things," I surmised. He nodded. "Anything in particular?"

"A lot. It's actually easier to tell you what I don't like very much."

"What's that?"

"Anything that really hurts me, even my feelings."

"I don't think I could do that to you, sweet boy. So we're both in luck. Lay flat now. Don't be shy, handsome boy. Hands by your sides."

My hands rubbed soapy circles over his chest and abs, and he squirmed. He was so stiff with need now, ready for whatever I might want. I decided to let him know he didn't have all too long to wait.

"So after this bath, I'll dry you off and take you back to the bedroom. Are you with me so far?"

"Yes, Kira."

I washed off the soap gently, my hand scooping up the bathwater to rub into him. "Then I'll tie your hands behind your back. I have a silky scarf that will keep you bound without hurting a bit. And then you're going to get on your knees and pleasure me."

He sighed hard, tilting his head back. I was soaping his legs now, and had just reached his thighs. He moaned, fully engorged, ready for my touch. Seeing him like this was turning me on too. I could feel a longing, almost aching between my legs. I wanted him just as much, but I didn't want to be the one begging. That was going to be all him.

"Do you like this plan so far?"

"Very much!" he said.

"Good. Now, I want you to be a good boy while I wash you here."

"Yes, Kira. I'll be good."

"No cumming. Not yet."

"I'll be a good boy," he promised again.

My soapy fingertips gently stroked his sac, and then found their way up to his erection. He began to breathe faster, but stayed still, keeping his hands at his sides. I closed my fingers over him and stroked him up and down in my fist, nice and slow. He moaned immediately, his voice all soft and panting. It was such a sweet sound. Too many guys were silent.

"There, that's a good boy. Remember what you promised."

"Yes, Kira." He groaned, his face tensed in concentration as he tried to not have a little accident in the bath. Admittedly, I didn't make it easy. God, I loved watching him squirm like that. I rubbed him just under my flat palm before taking his full length back into my loose fist. He arched into my grasp.

"Once I come, you'll get your turn," I said. "But first you'll be teased and licked and kissed and toyed with until you can't take it anymore."

He'd begun to pant fast and hard as I manipulated him with my slick, soapy fingers.

"Ahh," he moaned louder. "Oohh... Kira... please. Please! I- I can't-"

He looked absolutely desperate now, and I could feel him twitching in my palm, so I let him go. He suffered some frustration over it. I could see it in his grimacing face.

"Sorry, Christopher."

He whimpered, but made no further complaint.

By now he was all washed, and making me wet with all his whimpering pleas. I gave him an arm up out of the bath and insisted on drying him with the towel myself. He stayed still while I cared for him one more time before I would care for him in quite a different way.

I took him by his hand to the bedroom, leading him along gently to his fate. I found the scarf in the closet and checked that I had his full consent by holding it up for him to see. I could see the desire in his eyes, and he didn't utter a single complaint. "Turn around."

"Yes, Kira," he obeyed. I admired his body from behind as I draped the silky scarf over his wrists. I wrapped it between them and then bound them up in two big knots. Christopher relaxed his arms, and his fingers fell just over the curve of his buttocks.

"Are you my good boy?" I asked.

He nodded, eager for what was next. First I just beckoned him down closer so I could kiss him. My fingertips ran light lines straight down his bound arms as I searched his mouth with my tongue. He moaned just from this deep kiss alone. I felt it too, the spark and the passion. My arms wrapped around his shoulders and I pulled him closer for more. His moans grew more intense against my lips, and I knew neither of us could stand this much longer.

I pulled away so I could place a pillow on the floor, just at the side of the bed. He remembered what I'd told him in his bath, and knelt on it. I sat on the bed and slowly lowered my leggings, revealing one of my cuter pairs of panties. Yes I'd worn them just for this moment now. They were small and lacy and pink. His eyes drank them in greedily as I waited for them to meet mine again.

"Who gets pleasured first?" I checked.

It wasn't a hard and fast rule, but I figured he'd understand. Submissive boys had to give as well as receive. "You, Kira."

He leaned down as soon as I spread my legs slightly, and began to kiss me over my panties. His lips were trying to engulf me, wrap around my whole mound at once. I dropped flat on my back, sideways across my bed, moaning.

His tongue guessed correctly, circling just over my panty-covered clit, his chin pushing against my opening. I didn't expect him to be so good at this. It wasn't long before I pulled off my panties, delighted with his work, needing more of him.

I couldn't make it so obvious - how much I desired him. Never did I want him to forget his place, or me to forget mine. So I draped my legs over him, the backs of my knees hugging his shoulders. I pulled him closer, first with my lower legs against his back. Then with my hands softly gripping his hair.

He began his work immediately, and it was so much more intense on my bare pussy. Every tiny flick of his tongue drove me closer to release. He greedily ate me up, I could even feel his jaw working against me. His hair was still bunched in my fists, and I refused to let go of the reins, even when it was clear he needed no guidance.

"You're so good, you're so fucking good," I praised him. It made him moan into me.

I could feel his passion, eating me like he'd been waiting a century to do it. His mouth was wrapped right around my clit now, sucking, his tongue pushing against me again and again. The heels of my bare feet pressed against his back, pushing him even closer. I thought about his hands, tied behind him, and moaned again. I bet he was hard as a rock, and couldn't do a thing about it. Not until I milked him myself.

"Just like that," I told him, gasping and panting, my heart racing. "There... Oooh God..."

I felt myself pulsing, nearing the end. He kept himself just where he was - not like he could really move with the way I had him held down. His hair still in my hands, his upper back pinned under my legs, his hands bound behind him.

His tongue lapped up, hard and fast, flicking against my most sensitive spot. I couldn't take it anymore. My whole pussy began to clench, even before I tipped over the edge.

"You're gonna make me cum," I told him. He moaned against me again, loud and pleading.

I arched back, crying out, every muscle tensed up tightly. Everything between my legs spasmed hard as intense waves rocked through my body. "Ah, ah God, aahh! Don't stop! Ah! AH! AH! AH!" The orgasm tore through me, leaving me hot and breathless.

Christopher stayed on his knees, looking up at me as I settled, my body relaxing at last. Could he feel my muscles squeezing against his lips? His chin or jaw? The rush of adrenaline turned into a soft, heavy calm.

"You're so good at that. You're so, so good," I told him.

"Thank you, Kira," he said, the sincere compliment sparking some delight in his eyes.

"How did you do that?"

"I just listened to you," he said. It drew a faint smile out of me during this post-coital haze.

I needed a moment. The poor boy was going to have to wait just a little longer. I eyed him as my breath slowed. His cock was twitching, without even a single touch. My fists loosened their grip on his hair, and I pulled my legs off his shoulders.

"I hope that didn't hurt," I said. Maybe I got too into it. "The hair, I mean."

"No, Kira. It didn't hurt. I... I loved it."

He looked down at his erection, and back to me, and it couldn't have been more obvious. Silent begging. "Come here. You were so good. I know you've earned your reward."

His eyes brightened, hopeful and eager. When he stood up, I stood too, turning him gently to untie his hands. So submissive, he actually then kept them at his sides, still as could be. He waited for his command.

"Lay on your back, arms up by the headboard."

His eyes widened.

"You didn't think you'd stay untied, did you?"

His breath came out all shaky as he took in the headboard, seeing the rungs to which he'd soon be affixed. If he only knew the half of it. Now that I'd been fully satisfied, I'd be in no hurry at all. He was going to be teased until he couldn't take it anymore.

Once he was in position, flat on his back, I bound his wrists to the middle slat in the headboard using the same soft, silky scarf. He seemed fully locked into his submissive state of mind now, looking up at me from under his lashes. Being tied to the bed certainly had an effect on him.

"Are you good so far?" I checked.

He nodded, his head against the pillow.

"What was that?" I asked, my tone slightly terse. It was only a tease, but he understood.

"Yes, Kira," he corrected himself.

"Good boy."

I took off the rest of my clothes, knowing it would only arouse him further. My body was tight, which was good and bad. I was blessed with a flat stomach, but I didn't have the huge ass everyone wanted these days, and my breasts were perky but not quite voluptuous. This didn't deter Christopher, who squirmed at the full sight of me. He even tugged a little at his bound wrists, as though his hands begged to feel, fondle, caress. Maybe soon, but not tonight. I was in charge tonight.

I leaned over him, my legs straddling his hips, kissing his neck. He was moaning hard, already so turned on from everything so far. The bath, being tied up twice now, making me cum, and maybe even all the intimate cuddles and massages earlier today.

"Please, Kira," he panted.

"Shh. Are you in charge, Christopher?"

"...No, Kira."

"Boys tied to the bed don't get to make any decisions."

He squirmed and whimpered with desire from my words alone. Poor thing had no idea what was coming to him.

After spending considerable time flitting my tongue over the sensitive skin on his neck, listening to him grow more and more aroused, I went for his arms. I was keen to show this darling guy that I'd figured him out already. I knew his little spot that drove him wild, and I'd noted it down in my mind just for this moment right now. Softly, teasingly, I kissed right up his bound arm, stopping at the crease in the center. I swirled my tongue against his soft, sensitive skin. He went rigid under me.

"Aah!" he gasped, tensing, overwhelmed. He began to pant so hard now. Just as I suspected. His little spot. Had anyone ever found this before?

"Ooh, poor thing," I teased him. "Is this your spot?"

"Aahh," was all he said, just a slightly louder moan.

"Can you not take it?"

"I can't! Oohh, please, Kira!"

"This is nothing," I told him, kissing his other arm. He was making such intense sounds, shaky little pants and gasps, moaning with abandon. Everyone has a spot like this, and finding it can be like magic in the bedroom. If I kept it up, I feared he'd lose control right there, with me naked over him, tracing circles on just his one hidden spot with my tongue, without a single stroke to his cock.

My tongue and fingertips began to explore the rest of him. It made him quiver and squirm under me as I kissed his chest, reaching under him to stroke and squeeze his butt. I moved to kiss his stomach. In this position, my breasts ended up right over his erection, and I couldn't help but tease the tied boy by sliding it purposefully right up and down between them.

Helplessly, he began to thrust, enjoying the soft rubbing and friction I provided by squeezing my tits together. But I saw him glance toward the lotion on the table, and by now he'd been toyed with for a good twenty or thirty minutes. Not including being stroked and massaged in the bath. Not including being tied, on his knees, licking my pussy until he heard me cum all loud and shuddering and shaking.

"Poor thing," I said, getting up to kiss his face and neck again. "Is it starting to get uncomfortable? Do you need me to milk you dry?"

Those words alone made him twitch. I felt it against my leg, just throbbing for attention. "Please! Please, Kira!"

"You're so good. So obedient. You deserve that. Close your eyes." I drew a line of white lotion over his length and then closed my hand around him. It started as a tease, me pumping him up and down slowly, leaning my naked body against his.

"Mmm," he moaned, as after all this neglect, he accepted this sensation fully. I've never felt a man more stiff in my hand before, and he was nearly shaking with his desire for more.

"Do you like being my good boy?"

"Yes, Kira!"

"Do you like being tied down naked and milked?"

"Yes, oooh, so much..."

I added a little extra lotion and stroked him faster now, sliding my hand up and down his shaft, watching him squirm. He liked the attention around his tip, so I brought my slippery palm and fingers all the way up with every stroke. He tilted his head back and began to moan harder and louder. His breath caught in his throat as he cried out my name. I knew here he was just about done for, so I gave him what he needed, milking him faster, pumping him for all I was worth.

"I want you to come hard for me, Christopher," I ordered. "Do you understand?"

"Ahh, yes- aaahh! Kira!" He cried out harder with each quick, firm stroke up his cock, until just as my fist reached his tip mid-stroke, he began to cry out his ecstasy, frozen rigid and stiff as he nearly screamed, coating his abs and chest with his seed.

There was just the sound of breathing for a while. Him and me both. I eventually cleaned him, giving him a quick little sponge bath with a warm, soapy washcloth. "There," I said. I gave his forehead a kiss, even though I knew his fever had long gone. It just seemed right. "That was so hot."