Tender Loving Care

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That never happened to me before," he said. I could see he was smiling, which he was prone to do more often than not, at least when not running a high fever.

"Which part?"

He thought about it a moment. "Well, I mean I'm not a virgin of course. I just meant... having my needs met. My exact needs. Not even just now but all day, all last night, everything."

"Believe it or not, it doesn't happen to me a lot either," I promised him.

"But... maybe it could happen more often for both of us?" he asked sweetly.

"I think there's a very good chance of that."

His smile grew brighter and bigger. Then, far too late now, I realized he was still tied to the headboard.

"Oh, Christopher, I'm sorry," I laughed. I untied him and snuggled him close, kissing his cheek in apology. "Oh poor boy. You just looked so natural like that."

He rubbed the stiffness out of his arms, held up in that position for a touch too long. "I don't mind," he said with a light laugh.

I noticed again that he wasn't stammering or stuttering, and he didn't look away from me nearly as much. Last night, after the cafe, it was because he was too sick to be his nervous self, and now it seemed he was genuinely comfortable. Finally. I couldn't help but feel a little proud to have him out of his shell, safe and vulnerable and himself.

We dressed quietly. I was preparing to say goodbye, thinking of where I'd like to go on our second date. It had already been such a longer visit than either of us would have expected on Saturday evening, and yet all I wanted was more.

At the door, a sidewalk covered in deep bootprints greeted us. Just beyond that, the road was still untouched, save for some dangerously swerving tire tracks. "Oh no," I said.

"Ohh," he agreed. This time his moan wasn't sexy at all. He was worried. "I've got to open the shop tomorrow morning."

"I'm sure it will be clear by then," I said. "Stay another night."

We went back upstairs, and peeled off our coats and boots and hats. Neither of us seemed very upset about the change in plans. I put on the kettle and got the milk and cocoa mix from the fridge. I set two mugs on the counter, side by side.

"Now... what was that book you were telling me about at the cafe? The cozy fantasy?"

He told me all about it, happy and passionate, in his element. Not sick or pained or even shy. I was soon sipping my cocoa, listening, getting some of the best book suggestions I've ever gotten in my life. It was a relief to know that I still liked him like this too - just as much - even when he was just him and I was just me and we were just talking.

We talked until too late, and then cuddled up under the blankets together. I could see the snow only tumbling lightly now outside as I held my little spoon snug in my arms.

The End