Tender Mercies

Story Info
A rapist's latest victim reveals a surprising secret.
4.6k words
4.4
18.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers

The door opened. Brett slipped inside the apartment, the flashlight on his phone guiding him towards the bedroom.

This is almost too easy...

He angled his phone downwards as he eased open the bedroom door. A small laundry basket, overflowing with clothes, stood between him and the bed. It was a pitiful obstacle, and soon he was standing next to the bed, eyes fixed predatorily on the lump under the blanket.

His cock twitched. A smirk tugged at his lips.

Actually...it is too easy. Not that I'm complaining.

He stowed his phone in his pocket, taking a minute to stand in the shadows, letting his eyes adjust, allowing for the anticipation to build as well. Certain details about that lump on the bed became clearer: the shroud of dark hair coming from under the blanket, the feet left vulnerable outside it, a hand clutching the pillow, the lump's midsection rising and falling to placid breathing.

Once he deemed himself ready, he slipped out of his sweatpants and boxers, his swiftly stiffening cock throbbing in the air, free from its cotton prison.

Moving slowly and carefully, he slid the blanket off that lump on the bed.

That dark hair covered bare shoulders, but then inch after inch of a luscious figure was revealed. Unblemished light brown skin, full breasts topped with dusky nipples, a smooth belly, firm thighs, and a ripe ass painted a thrilling picture.

Of course a slut like her would sleep naked.

His smirk grew wider as he tossed the blanket to the floor.

The bed shifted from his weight, but Parvati only stirred briefly. A gentle maneuver brought her from her side onto her stomach, those generous breasts smushed against the mattress.

He straddled her, letting his hands sink into her ass cheeks, spreading them to show off the awaiting slit nestled between them. One hand snuck into that cleft, a few fingers stroking over the folds.

The bed shifted again, this time to more of her stirring. Her legs spread mindlessly, and she murmured quietly, but she did not fully awaken.

His fingers caressed along the slit, drawing more murmurs from her.

Heavy sleeper, I guess...

His eyes raked over her figure, focusing on her breasts, even as he continued to busy himself at her slit. Wetness began to gather from his insistent caresses, her body starting to squirm as well, even as she remained asleep.

She finally awoke when he leaned over her, letting his cock nudge against her slit.

At first, it was only a brief intake of breath that clued him in, but then she bucked slightly.

"...the fuck?" she grumbled in confusion, reaching a hand back.

He intercepted that hand and pinned it to the small of her back.

"What the fuck?!" she cried, bucking again, putting more power into it.

He laughed at the surprised desperation in her voice, leaning over her again to counteract that bucking with his body weight, squeezing pointedly at her wrist. His cock throbbed at her struggle, the head right up against her slit, the accumulated juices paving the way for it to press inside, those lips flowering open.

"Stop, stop it, get off me!"

She bucked harder, looking over her shoulder through the darkness.

His balaclava covered his face but seeing a masked man straddling her was far from soothing.

"Get the fuck off me!"

He slapped his other hand over her mouth and leaned in closer.

"Better be quiet, now, slut, or else you'll wake everyone up..."

She growled, and then bit his palm.

The spark of pain only added to his amusement. He grabbed her by the hair and wrenched her head back, drawing a squeal from her, a much more pitiful sound than the growl.

"If that's how you want to play this, fine by me."

"Get off me! Get the fuck off me! Stop!"

He wrenched her head back again, this time pressing his cock through her slit at the same time, fitting the first inch inside. Her scandalized cry cut into a weak whimper, but then she found her voice again.

"Stop it! Motherfucker!"

He wrenched her head back a third time, drawing another squeal from her, and then thrust his hips forward, spearing deeper into her. That sleek channel, made slick by his initial caresses, welcomed the thrust, clutching hungrily around it, a counterpoint to her angry snarl.

"You know," he began coolly, even as the pleasure immediately kicked up, "if you take it like a good girl, I can make it feel better for you."

"Fuck you! Piece of shit...get off me!"

"Oh, I'm the piece of shit? You're the one who walks around dressed like a whore but won't even give guys the time of day..."

"The fuck does that matter?!"

He let go of her hair to squeeze at her throat.

"Oh, it matters...if you're going to dress the way you do, you could at least spread your legs more."

"Fuck you!"

She bucked again, but his body weight atop her provided a challenge. The attempt made him laugh, and he thrust deeper, driving to the balls inside her accommodating pussy.

"Even your box knows you deserve this..."

"Fuck you!"

"That's all you can say? Not even 'thank you for putting me in my place'?"

She snarled again, reaching back with her other hand to slap at him.

Her lack of maneuverability made it easy for him to avoid the slap. He took a few seconds to indulge in how she felt wrapped snugly around him, juices flowing a bit more even as she resisted him.

"If you think I'll keep quiet about this you're dead wrong. I'll tell every-fucking-body!"

He laughed.

"And I'll just say it was consensual. It's your word against mine. And everyone else sees how you dress too. They'll assume you're easy and regretted it or something."

She fell briefly silent, only bucking and attempting another slap.

"I've done this before, you know. It's only a matter of time before you give in. Before you accept that you're enjoying this. It'd be better if you accept it quickly."

"Fuck you!"

He squeezed at her neck again.

"I'm taking it easy on you. Could be rougher. Do you want that?"

He slid his hips back, feeling her channel clutch at the retreat.

"Just stop..."

He thrust forward, groaning at the tightness surrounding him. His balls slapped against her taint, the whack ringing loud in the quiet room. She bucked, this time into the movement, as if to signify an animalistic capitulation.

"Stop..."

"You really think I'd stop when I'm balls deep inside you? Come on now..."

His flippant response triggered a resurgence of anger.

"Fuck you! Stop right now, I'm warning you!"

He squeezed harder at her neck, her outburst turning into a choked gasp.

"Or what? You're not really in a position to do much."

She bucked, but he remained atop her, keeping himself buried to the balls.

"Just relax and take it, slut. You deserve this and you'll come to like it."

The slick embrace of her cunt offered plenty of pleasure, so he ignored her gasping, and drew his hips back.

He eased up on her neck just in time to hear her grunt at his thrusts. The sudden impacts caught her by surprise, her eyes widening. That surprise offered an advantage, so he grabbed her other hand and pinned it to the small of her back along with the first, rendering her helpless. A little more weight on her made up for the use of only one of his hands, that one now slipping down to her breast, a thumb rubbing almost lovingly over the stiffening nipple.

The thrusts continued, with barely a second of mercy offered. She grunted weakly, her body bouncing to the forcefulness, her brief lapse in resistance ending once she was able to muster up some strength. But with both hands useless, and his cock pumping vigorously into her, she was unable to affect his rhythm. The bucking of her hips only amused him, provoking an uptick in his own strength, his thrusts pounding her into the bed. She squealed, tossing her head back. His eyes darted to her ass, watching it ripple and jiggle, his hand moving from her breast to spank her sharply, another squeal following in response.

"There we go, that's a good girl, just take what you deserve..."

The rush of a successful assault send shudders along him, that thrill almost better than her cunt clenching around him.

Almost...

"With a pussy this good," he drawled, using his free hand to tug back at her hair again, "it's even more of a shame you don't put out. Instead just walk around showing off like a stuck-up bitch."

She moaned wordlessly, a noticeable lack of anger in that noise.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" he asked with a smirk, snapping his hips against hers. "I knew it would if you just gave into it."

She moaned again. Along with the continued lack of anger in that noise, there was a noticeable cessation of physical struggle from her. He squeezed at her wrists, and then used his free hand to do the same at her breast, but besides a gasp at the latter sensation, there was no defiance.

"Yeah, your body needed this. You're drenched. So wet. When was the last time you got some?"

She only kept moaning, but he had not expected an answer.

This is amazing...and she broke quicker than I thought she would...

He laughed, luxuriating in the wicked delight of having conquered a wanton woman, in the utter satisfaction of driving back and forth in her soaked cunt without any fight from her.

"I bet I'm not the only guy in your life who'd love to pin you down and fuck you...coworkers, friends, people you see every day...they'd probably line up for a turn with you..."

More moans followed. Through the shadows, he could see an expression of strained pleasure on her face. Another squeeze at her breast added to it. Her cunt clutched at him, its juices already coating his cock. He let his thumb rub over her nipple, swirling a gentler stimulation into the mix. She bucked underneath him, but it was mindless, only an attempt to meet his thrusts.

Soon, her moans spiked into a cry, and her cunt seized around his cock. The sensation drew a surprised growl from him, his thrusts picking up again in power, rutting her helpless figure into the bed.

"Damn, Parvati," he commented breathlessly, feeling sweat forming under the balaclava, "your pussy just went crazy on me. Did you cum? From being pinned down and fucked hard?"

His eyes fixed on her face, the expression still of strained pleasure, but he noticed a nod.

He let go of her wrists to gather a fistful of hair. Her wrists slipped off the small of her back, and then took dual fistfuls of the sheets.

Zero fight left...

The pleasure was exquisite, but he had made sure to masturbate before undertaking this venture, in order to avoid the possibility of finishing before she had given in to him completely. So, he was able to take in that pleasure without concern, letting it rise slowly, steadily, ambling towards orgasm.

"I wonder how many times you'll cum before I do," he commented casually, tugging at her hair.

She grunted, discomfort joining the pleasure on her face, swirling into it, complementing it.

"I can go for a little while, just so you know...not about to blow my load too soon..."

His hips slowed. He switched to a different rhythm, of strong but spaced-out thrusts, taking his time to draw back, leaving just the head of his length nudged inside her slit, and then slamming down into her, letting his body jostle hers. This rhythm brought him lurid cries from her and brought her more pleasure still. Her cunt clutched greedily, sending out more juices. His attention was split between her ass and breasts, both jiggling delightfully. One hand kept a firm fistful on one of the latter.

"Fuck..." she murmured, the first time she had spoken since she had given in. "I'm close again..."

"Don't hold back, Parvati, go ahead..."

She glanced back at him, her eyes wide, her tongue peeking out to run over her lips.

Her channel seized around him again as she succumbed to another round of ecstasy. He sighed in satisfaction, keeping himself buried to the base inside her for a few long seconds to better indulge, squeezing harder at her breast.

"Tell me how it feels," he demanded, tugging pointedly at her hair.

"...good," she managed to answer, her fingers gripping tightly to the sheets.

"Of course it does...your body was made for this."

She did not reply, only letting out a moan, her tongue again licking over her lips.

Her orgasm ran its course, and she fell silent but for gasps. He kept his hips moving with the strong and slow pace, putting a formidable power behind each thrust, digging deep into her.

Even with the necessary precautions, his pleasure began to rise steadily, spurred on by the silken embrace of her channel.

She soon reached another orgasm. The wild seizing around him pushed his pleasure higher. He tugged at her hair again, and squeezed her breast, treating her body rudely and roughly, making sure to communicate his dominance.

"I'm close too," he spoke up.

"Please..."

"Please what?" he asked idly, expecting her to beg him to pull out.

"...cum inside me...please..."

He drew back in surprise, but recovered quickly, laughing darkly.

"You really broke, huh? Begging for a creampie...you needy little cunt."

"Please..."

"Don't worry, I wasn't planning on pulling out."

She moaned again, eyes wide, face flushed, hair stuck to her cheeks thanks to a sheen of sweat.

Her whorishness added to his pleasure. He groaned, giving himself over to it, feeling it rise towards orgasm. A familiar pressure unfurled in his core. His hips snapped down ruthlessly, smacking against her ass.

"Please...give me all your cum...I need it..."

He groaned again, shuddering in lewd delight at that continued whorishness. His hands kept up the rudeness on her figure, one tugging her head back again, the other abusing the lush flesh of her breast. The spasms running along her channel and the moans falling from her in droves offered more than enough evidence of her utter enjoyment of that rudeness.

A few thrusts later, his orgasm struck. He drove deep, sheathing himself inside that snug heat, his balls tensing, the pressure bursting up from his core.

His cock erupted, sending thick spurts flooding deep into her. She let out yet another moan, the tone huskier and lewder, and then her channel seized again, restlessly milking out more spurts. The ecstasy swirled with a sense of victory, made all the more potent by the sheer satisfaction of this endeavor rendered successful.

"Dirty little slut," he growled, tugging again at her hair. "Take that load..."

She purred, caught up in her own ecstasy, her channel clutching desperately. The luxurious pleasure sent his ecstasy higher, into a more intense realm, his nerves alight with a white-hot bliss.

That strong orgasm steadily ran its course. The final spurts joined the rest, settling as a sloshing sea inside her. He let go of her hair, letting her head slump forward into the pillow. His other hand busied itself at her breasts, groping carelessly.

When the glorious afterglow finally beckoned, he moved off her trembling figure. His eyes darted down to watch his cock slip out. He groaned at the dying remnants of the desperate neediness of her channel, those last spasms smothering his cock as it popped free, the softening shaft glistening with her juices.

"Goddamn," he sighed, surveying his handiwork through the shadows, waiting for the creamy streams of his load to appear, for the sign of his conquest to make itself known.

But those streams did not appear, even after enough time had passed. He frowned, but that mild confusion was quickly sidelined by a sudden wave of exhaustion.

"That was amazing," he drawled, plopping down onto his back next to her.

I'll just rest for a few minutes...and then get the hell out of here. Never good to stick around too long. Get in and get out. Like robbing a bank.

But that exhaustion kept him from wanting to move. He stretched out, enjoying the still-prevalent buzz of physical satisfaction.

Parvati moved then, with a quick agility that caught him off guard. His immediate flinch was unnecessary, as she zeroed in on his cock, lapping eagerly.

"What a greedy whore," he chuckled, leaning back against the pillows, folding his hands behind his head to lounge properly.

I guess I can stick around for a little while...

Her enthusiasm was on display, her tongue dragging along his cock, gathering up their combined bodily fluids, sending a decadent shiver along him.

He reached down and slapped his softened shaft onto her cheek.

"You might want to wait a little bit if you're looking for another round."

She wrapped her lips around the head. A luscious warmth enveloped it, that enthusiastic sucking sending another shiver over him. To his surprise, his cock stiffened, coaxed quite promptly back to life. The exhaustion diminished, replaced by a newfound lust.

"Or not..."

"I have that effect on guys," she took her mouth off him to say, adding a saucy wink.

She moved quickly again, straddling his waist, and unceremoniously sinking herself down onto his shaft, taking him deep in seconds. His hands took a firm hold of her hips. She smirked, starting to grind sinuously onto him.

"Don't you know if you really want a break a girl, you have to rape her more than once?"

He groaned, both at her shamelessness and the snug embrace sliding along his cock.

"Or were you really just going to do it once?"

He answered with another groan, more shivers cascading along him.

Even with the undeniable pleasure, there was an undercurrent of discomfort, his cock achingly hard inside her so soon after the previous bout. A mischievous glint gleamed in her eyes. Her hands reached down to splay across his chest, nails digging ever-so-slightly into his chest.

His gaze slipped from her eyes to her breasts. Their jiggling drew his hands as well, his fingers sinking into them, dimpling their swells. She arched her back, pressing herself into his grip. Her hips sped up, bringing her along quicker.

This time, he did not need to do any work, simply lie there and enjoy the way she rode him. His hands grew more possessive and aggressive at her breasts, squeezing, slapping, groping.

"You really like my tits, huh?" she asked, her smirk widening.

"Yes I do..."

She laughed, watching her breasts bounce from his handling. Her hips kept up the medium, steady pace, working along him, grinding down at the end of the strokes to make sure she engulfed him to the balls. The pleasure rose, but discomfort thoroughly underlined it, his cock straining and jumping, trapped inside her, soaked by the incessant streams of juices. His muscles tensed here and there, reacting to the confusing mix of sensations.

"You alright?" she purred, her smirk not fading despite the question.

"A little oversensitive...but your pussy's too good for me to care."

"You know just what to say to a girl."

He slapped at her breasts, first one, then the other, tugging at her nipples after the slaps. A halting gasp spilled from her, and she bit her lip, arching her back again. He tugged a few more times at her stiff nipples, drawing more gasps from her. The pace sped up, her hips working harder along his shaft. Her cunt milked him, making him growl and wince. The pleasure rose, quicker than he had expected, but he cared little for stamina.

Looks like I can have her anytime I want after this...not a surprise, really.

Her incessant riding and milking sent his pleasure higher. He moved his hands to her hips to help anchor her, to let that pace strengthen, until she was bouncing vigorously. Her brown skin was smeared with sweat, a thrilling allure shining across it, doubly so wherever his handprints lingered. The lust ruling her was also evident in the expression on her face, the lower lip still trapped between her teeth, the flush on her cheeks, the bright desire in her eyes, the strands of hair stuck to her forehead. That sultry image added to his building pleasure.

majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers
12