Tender Mercies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more downward slams, she stopped, and let out a loud moan, shuddering subtly. Her cunt clutched at him, wonderfully tight and needy.

"Can't help but cum on my dick, huh?" he asked breathlessly, matching her previous smirk.

She nodded weakly, caught up in ecstasy, the urgent gripping of her channel stealing more of his breath away.

Her orgasm left her shivering atop him. She recovered quickly, her hips starting back up, taking their time in grinding down against him.

That insistence pushed him towards orgasm. He gritted his teeth, warding off the uncomfortable part of the sensations, doing his best to focus on the delightful part.

When his orgasm struck, it was almost a body blow. His back arched sharply, his head tilted back into the pillows. Incandescent bliss flooded his nerves, leaving him speechless besides hoarse groans. Her channel refused to stop milking him, coaxing out as much as it could.

She followed him into ecstasy. A lewd cry filled the room, the purely erotic note cutting through the descending haze of afterglow, adding to the pride already filling him to bursting. Halfway through her orgasm, she slumped forward, her mouth finding his neck, kissing reverently.

On the other side of the deep, rich afterglow lurked a tiredness that pinned him to the bed. He groaned, this time the noise bereft of any pleasure, chock full of fatigue and discomfort instead. More of the latter followed when Parvati slipped off him, his sore, overworked cock flopping out of her. Her mouth stayed at his neck to lick up the sweat there. He managed a grin through the fatigue and discomfort.

Such a whore...all it took to bring that out was pinning her down and fucking her properly.

Once again, she went for his cock, darting down before he could react, and closing her mouth around the head.

He jerked, squawking in pain, but the fatigue prevented him from doing anything more than complaining.

"Give me a little time..."

She pouted, but it was only an act, as the pout became another smirk. The luscious warmth of her mouth surrounded him again, easily bringing his cock back to life. He stared down in amazement, the strain and discomfort forgotten about in his surprise.

His slack-jawed reaction offered her another opening. She took full advantage, clambering atop him, rubbing her sex against his cock, a lewd sensation that would have thrilled him were it not for the painful aching and throbbing along the shaft.

"What's wrong, babe?" she asked.

"Hold on," he said, wincing, "stop for a sec..."

"Oh, you want me to stop?"

He nodded.

"Fuck that. I have you right where I want you."

He groaned again from the pain, her words barely registering.

And then she slapped him across the cheek, his balaclava a pitiful protector against the impact.

"Do you know what a succubus is?"

Again, her words barely registered, and again, she slapped him across the cheek.

"A...what?" he asked, marshalling his willpower to focus on her instead of the acute sensation of her pussy grinding onto his cock.

"A succubus. Do you know what it is?"

He thought for a moment, and then shook his head.

"A female demon," she answered casually. "Feeds on men's essence. And by 'essence', I mean 'cum'. Sound familiar?"

He stared up at her, trying to ignore the insistent motions of her body against his.

"...no, it doesn't."

She laughed.

"Well, you were lucky enough to choose one to be your little victim."

"...what?" he asked, still confused, his brain currently scrambled.

"I'm a succubus, dumbass."

"You are?"

She rolled her eyes as she brought her slit up to the head of his cock.

"Yes."

He barely heard the response, grunting from the discomfort.

"Please...give me a sec..."

She drove her hips down.

His back arched sharply, and a strained gasp spilled from him. In an instant, his cock was again smothered by her snug sex, the raw flesh of his shaft treated to more intense stimulation.

"I know what you're thinking," she purred, her voice hitching slightly. "'If you're a succubus, and you feed on cum, you really can't be mad at me for raping you! It's like a free meal!'"

He groaned, eyes wide, mouth dry, muscles taut all over.

"But here's the thing. You like pizza, right?"

The non sequitur question distracted from the pain. He nodded.

"Well, you wouldn't like it if someone shoved a slice into your mouth when you weren't asking for it, would you? It's all about consent, with sex and with pizza."

He nodded again in numb agreement.

Maybe if I nod enough she'll stop...

She reached out and wrapped a hand around his neck. Her nails dug into his skin, drawing a frightened squeak from him.

"I should literally fuck you to death," she continued, her voice harder and darker. "Milk load after load from you until you're a dried-out, shriveled-up husk. It'd be justice."

His eyes bugged from their sockets.

Can she...really do that?

Fear surged inside him, but even with the adrenaline that accompanied it, his body refused to move, too exhausted to offer a proper struggle.

She could...at this rate, I'll be out cold after maybe even another round.

"I would've done that without hesitation in my younger days. Back when I was...a bit reckless."

Her hips began to work atop him, grinding onto his cock, a grimace breaking across his face, followed by a hiss.

"But don't worry," she told him, her nails still digging into his skin, "I'm more responsible now. I've learned I don't need to be the bad guy. Besides, dealing with a dead body? That gets old fast."

The fear did not relent at her assurance. His cock throbbed nevertheless, barely acknowledging the fear, only reacting to the sleek slickness of her channel. The confusing swirl of pain and pleasure set his nerves alight.

"So," she continued, "I'll just fuck you until you're out cold. Which should be pretty soon. I'll be full for weeks, and you'll learn an important lesson about not raping people."

Her fingers squeezed harder at his neck, his breath catching in his throat. Amusement spread on her face. She laughed triumphantly, rocking her hips, letting them slam down into his lap, the vigorous effort only adding to his discomfort.

That laughter carried on, filling the room with an eerie soundtrack.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Parvati sighed in satisfaction, tracing her fingertips over her stomach.

I won't need to eat for a while...

A glance over to her right showed the slumped frame of her rapist. His unconscious body was splayed out in an undignified manner, his cock softened and spent, red and raw, gleaming with copious bodily fluids.

She leaned over and yanked his balaclava up.

"Why am I not surprised?"

You always did seem like a creepy douchebag, Brett.

She pushed at him, easing him steadily to the edge of the bed, and then off. A heavy thump sounded loud from his body hitting the floor. A quick peek over the edge showed him in another undignified position.

I'll deal with it in the morning. He'll still be passed out then.

She turned off the light and laid back down, fingertips landing on her stomach again, tracing tenderly.

12