Tender Yandere Boyfriend Shows You

Info
Tender Yandere Boyfriend Shows You Just How Beautiful
356 words
3
832
00
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Tender] Hey, Sweetheart. I just came by to check up on you. Sorry for coming through your window, by the way. The door was locked. I thought I should drop by since... Well you know why. You kind of... blew up a bit at me earlier. And you've just been isolating yourself in your room for a while. I'm just getting worried about you is all, because I'm horrified of what'll happen if I leave you alone with your thoughts. So, I thought I should come and cheer you up! And hey, I'm not empty-handed. I brought takeout!

*Very Short Pause*

Listen... I just want you to know I'm not angry. I know you yelled at me. I know you yelled even more at yourself. But I'm not angry. I don't blame you. You've just got a lot of stress, and stress can make anyone lose their mind. And I'm your boyfriend so... If you're feeling stressed I want to help you. If you're facing any problem I don't want you to face it alone. And that's why I'm here.

So... I wanted to talk about those things you said to yourself earlier. How you said you were ugly. Stupid. Disgusting. How you didn't deserve me. How you thought I was just being your boyfriend because I was taking pity on you... How I don't really love you.

Sweetie, I just want to clear things up. I love you. I REALLY love you. The first time we met, I marked the day on my calendar, because I knew it was special. From the very first time I met you, I knew you were special. I love you so much that I have a body pillow of you to cuddle when you're not around, because it's hard for me to deal with being away from you.

[Offhanded] Several body pillows actually. Because I couldn't pick just one design for you. I love them all so much.

[Tender] And you know, I love you so much that I may or may not have intimidated the homeowner's association into cutting you some slack. So believe me. I love you.

--:--
--:--
1.0
TinglyTones
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

The Bully Takes Your Virginity! Yes. You heard me right. I want to take your virginity.in Audio
The Foreign Exchange Student! You’re getting faster, love! I’m still going to catch youin Audio
Sugar Daddy's Revenge! That dress really is stunning on you. Especially in the moonin Audio
A Very Victorian Sex Education! the newly-wed man hears that his dear friend practices kink.in Audio
All Chill, And No Netflix! Good girl. And now, you can watch the moviein Audio
More Stories