The Bully Takes Your Virginity!

Info
Yes. You heard me right. I want to take your virginity.
279 words
2.77
3.6k
2
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All performers are consenting adults over 18 years of age. All characters in sexual situations are fictional and 18 years of age and older.


Yes, little bird, you heard me right. I want to take your virginity. Why? Easy, it would mean that I would be the one to own you. Oh, how much pleasure that would bring me.

To have you at my beck and call, when I am needing pleasure. What was that? What would you get in return? Isn't it obvious? You get the knowledge of knowing that the most popular boy in school was the one to bend you over afuck you for the first time.

Well, that and you would get more of that attention that you have been craving so badly. Just watching your eyes glaze over tells me everything that I need to know.

Have you dreamt about this, little bird? Perhaps even gotten yourself off to the thought of it? Oh what a naughty girl you are.

Tell me. Were you this submissive in your dreams as well? Oh yes. I bet you were, my sweet girl. You can't help, but be submissive. It's just in your nature. You need- No, you crave to be dominated and humiliated. That's why you seek my attention so much. Isn't it?

(SATISFIED GROAN OF PLEASURE)

Finally, some fucking honesty from you. You know what? I think you deserve a little reward. Take off your clothes and sit on the couch. Make sure that your legs are spread apart as far as they can go. I don't care if it is uncomfortable for you, I want to see every inch of you. So do it.

--:--
--:--
1.0
TinglyTones
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Daddy Dom 101! Don’t you know these are your wild years?in Audio
Skyrim: Sky Above Voice Within! How he hated the wet gales to bite his nose and throatin Audio
Fucking Your Housemate’s Friend! Fucking Your Housemate’s Friend!in Audio
The Good Girl Test! The Good Girl Test!in Audio
Snugglefucked By Your Sugar Daddy! Snugglefucked By Your Sugar Daddy!in Audio
More Stories