Tending to His Injuries Pt. 01-02

Story Info
A depraved mother finally gets what she craves.
2.5k words
4.42
25.7k
49
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone,

Just had to vent this somewhere, since I thought it was really exciting, and I hope you agree. So, my boy Marcus has been sent home from college after breaking his shoulder playing for the college's football team. He's the center offensive, and took things too far in one of his first games after the Christmas period. I've loved having him home, he's been grateful with any help I've given him so far and I myself have personally enjoyed the company as being a stay at home mom can be so boring, especially when things don't get much better when my husband is around anyway. One of those "too caught up with work to worry about the world around him" types.

I'll lend some context about Marcus and myself. Recently celebrated my 52nd birthday, I feel the expiry date on my beauty and grace has been and gone. I try hard to go against the trend of older women being past it, by working out frequently and keeping myself in the know with what is trendy. I'd describe myself as pretty short at 5'2 or 157 cm, quite slim and toned generally with the usual spots that have some noticeable drag around my tummy, breasts and bum. Quite blessed with thick, wavy brunette hair that reaches beyond my shoulders that I love styling even on my off days. Marcus is male perfection. Of course, being his mother I'm going to boast that my boy is the most beautiful, but I feel I have some clout to believe this is genuinely the case. He's a staggering 6'3 or 190 cm, a towering behemoth, but so gentle and well-mannered. The best thing about him being in the college football team is the shape of his tall body, I'd been noticing over the last few summers how toned his chest, arms and thighs are becoming. Certainly made it harder for me to simply relax when we're beside the pool or beach. His beauty attracts many girls, which I've felt for a little while some stingy jealousy. They naturally flock to him, wherever he goes. He's always taken it in his stride and politely bats them off, but it strangely makes me feel inadequate.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, instead of me gushing about my baby boy. Marcus has been home just over a week now. Most days, I've been a diligent mother and running around the house to ensure he's being fed, and well looked after while he feels sorry for himself either lying in bed or sat in the living room. The nurse came round yesterday to review the injuries, it was hurt to watch as she would push on the areas that are so tender, the pain reaches me. She comments that he needs to rest, and let everyone else tend to his needs. Marcus asks, "What about when I'm like showering, though?" The nurse initially paused, "Well, your mother could perhaps bathe you" She suggests, looking towards me to gauge my reaction. I awkwardly smiled and twirled my hair, looking on. "You don't have to scrub every inch of his body, just get a sponge and dab the harder to reach areas to ensure hygiene is being maintained" She instructed as she was making her leave.

As the door slammed shut, and we could both hear the engine of the nurse's car rev, we looked at one another. "Mom, I can clean myself. Don't listen to her" Marcus protested. Did he not want me near his body? I fretted to myself. "Didn't I teach you to always listen to your health professionals?" I asked, as I tried to get him onboard with the nurse's suggestion. "But mom..." He whined like a child, "Bathing me would be so embarrassing. I could never live it down at college" I shrugged, and walked out of the room.

While I was in the kitchen, making myself a coffee, I could hear the sound of the shower valve turning, and the strong pressure of water bursting in the downstairs bathroom. I rolled my eyes as I had my coffee, feeling a little sad that he wouldn't allow me to wash his body. After taking a few sips, I heard a thud and a crash. I sprung into action as a devoted mother would and ran to the bathroom to see what the commotion was. Luckily, the door was unlocked, and I was able to get in, where I found Marcus on the floor with the shower curtain on top of his body. "Honey, what happened?" I shrieked as I panicked. He was on his back, wearing a face of agony and tortured pain. I could tell his was really struggling, and trying to resist the urge to shed a tear. I went to turn the shower off, and placed a stack of towels under his head. "Marcus, why were you trying to shower?" I asked, with a stern tone. "Mom, I can still wash myself... I just need to pace myself better" Marcus stressed as he winced trying to get himself back up. He looked at the shower, disappointed. "Ugh, I feel so dirty and musky though" He complained. I rubbed his wet shoulder and looked at him. "Mom could still give you that bath, you know?" He took a great sigh, "Maybe a bath is a better idea..." Before he could change his mind, I turned the taps of the bath on and made the water all bubbly and soapy for him. "Mom knows how to have a great bath, so leave this to me" I cheekily suggest. We waited together for the bath to fill, awaiting him to get in, so I could get a glimpse of how my boy has grown up, but before that need could be met, he awkwardly said "Mom, you need to leave, so I can get in without you seeing me"

I shuffled out briefly, so Marcus could get in the bath without his dignity being compromised, and awaited his call to allow me back in. He painfully fell into the bath, creating a large splash and the uncomfortable sound of the porcelain rubbing against his body. I poked my head into the bathroom to check in. "Are you okay, honey?" I asked as he emerged from the water. He looked at me and nodded. I crept closer to the bathtub, and grabbed a sponge. "So... Where first?" I asked as I raised the sponge above his head. He tilted his head side to side, making his neck crack "Just around the shoulder first, mom, but please be gentle" He stressed.

Marcus closed his eyes, and rested his head against the back of the bath tub, as he awaited the sponge to begin washing him. I could feel myself getting nervous, slightly shaking as I placed the sponge against his broad shoulder and started to softly dab it against his tight skin. Even being this delicate was causing him to wince. He let out a big sigh. "Are you okay, honey?" I asked. He slowly opened his eyes and looked towards me. " Sorry mom, it's very tender, but I'll be okay" He assures me as he tries to make himself comfortable.

I continue to wash the top part of his torso as he eventually begins to relax. A layer of bubbles keeps his dignity, much to my disappointment. In a cheeky attempt, while he's at ease, I push the sponge into the water to create a clear opening to see what's hiding beneath his waist. As I attempt to move the bubbles, he flinches slightly. "Mom... Be careful. You're going to leave me exposed" He stresses before he relaxes again, believing that his mother was just being a little clumsy.

I stroke his thick, curly brown hair and pull his ear to my mouth to whisper. "Just relax, honey. You're injured and mommy's trying to look after you" Initially, he doesn't react and just sinks further into the water, hiding his abs under the bubbles. "Marcus, these muscles are incredible" I comment as I go to his bulging triceps, thicker than a football itself, strong visible veins shooting down his arms. My young man has certainly been looking after himself to ensure he is the alpha among his pride. His mouth quivers as he smiles slightly from my comment.

The sponge dives deeper into the water, this time I brush something as I soak the sponge. I wasn't sure if it was the heat of the water, but Marcus was turning noticeably red, and absolutely silent as I wash his pecs. I lean to whisper again, "Why are you giving your mommy the silent treatment, huh?" His eyes pop open, and frantically look around the room. Suddenly, his breathing is becoming heavy, as I watch his pecs contract. Looking down, I notice a patch of bubbles moving up as something has emerged, and it's trying to catch some air, but Marcus will not say anything for fear of further embarrassment. "Uh. Mom. Can you please... erm... leave for a few moments?" He stutters like a cat has grabbed his tongue, as he struggles to pronounce a single word. I try to appear concerned. "What's the matter, honey? Mommy is here to help you with anything while you're recovering, that's what the nurse ordered, remember?" Marcus looks at me bewildered, unsure what to say as he has nowhere to go. He looks at the ceiling, but inadvertently, a thick shiny head looms from the waters.

My hands try to catch my jaw from falling, and let out an audible gasp. "Marcus, what's that?" I say in a naive, teasing way. Marcus arms move faster than they have since the injury, but it wasn't enough to save him before they spasmed and locked before he could cover himself. "Sorry, mom. It's an accident I swear" He cries. I giggle, licking my lips and further inspecting what I can see. The bath tub is fairly deep, so he must be pretty big for his cock to be visible above the water. The head was beautiful, meaty and thick, shiny and glistering from the water. I put my arms around his head and cradle him towards my bosom. "It's okay, honey. These things happen" I tell him to comfort him. "You should never feel embarrassed in front of me" I continue to look at it from the corner of my eye, it's so tempting, but I know this is so naughty and beyond anything I should be doing as his mother.

"Be honest with me, Marcus" I state, trying to gain eye contact, which he's trying to resist. "What has caused that?" He panics and is struggling to get any words out his mouth. "Mom, I'm not sure!" He insists. Now, from my little knowledge of men, I know random erections happen, but surely this was from me being a seductive caregiver and excited him just a little too much. I grab the sponge, this time I brush it against the bulbous helmet that has yet to go down this entire time. It wobbles, before visibly stiffening. I tease, "Hehe does my boy like that?" Marcus exhales, "Mom, this is wrong!" I giggle before responding, "That didn't answer the question, honey"

The sponge was no longer necessary, and threw it to the floor, then proceeded to brush my hand against his torso. My hands were shaking, but I felt a wild spark trigger in me. This was my moment and I needed to grasp it, or I may never get an opportunity like this again, not to mention that I was hornier than I've ever felt. Before we both knew it, I was rubbing the tip of his cock and massaging the head with the palm of my hand. "Mom..." Marcus muttered under his breath as he felt my warm hand teasing him. "What about dad?" He managed to ask as he could barely speak. I pulled him up, so I could see the full thing, and it was more magnificent than I could ever imagine. Gazing down, his shaft seemingly went on and on, it took a while before the base and his tight tender balls became visible as I studied every inch of it, it almost seemed like there were too many to count. I pushed one hand against his chest to keep him supported, as my right hand grasped his thick, long cock. "Dad's... not... home" I whispered as I began tugging on his big dick. Marcus began panting and softly moaning as I vigorously stroked his cock, feeling it pulsate in my hands. "Mom... my" He moaned as pre-cum started drooling down my fingers as I started jerking him harder, having to use both my hands.

A long, wet kiss left my lips against his lips. "You like mommy stroking you?" I ask, as his moans intensify. "Mmmm. Mommy... Oh God... I think I'm gonna cum" I look into his eyes, as I continue to tend to his thick, hard shaft. I can feel something is building inside and fast, and I wanted to make it one of the best orgasms he's ever had. "Come on, Marcus, you can do it. Cum for mommy!" I urge, still looking in his eyes, watching his face try desperately to hide any emotions, but his heavy breathing was blowing my fringe. "Just a little more, Mommy wants you to cum so hard... Harder than you've ever done before!"

Like a jet engine rushing to explode, the intensity of his moaning, his balls shrivelling, and his shaft thickening with the throbs getting slower but harder. "Mommy... Mommy... I'm cumming!" Marcus shouts at the height of an earth-shattering orgasm. Suddenly, it felt like time stopped for a brief second, everything went silent, his cock stood still until a huge load of cum shoots from Marcus's cock, landing onto my mouth. His body violently spasmed several times, as he came uncontrollably, ropes were landing everywhere they could reach. I tried to desperately catch most of them, but they were coming out with such aggression that I couldn't keep my eyes open to see where they were going. I felt it go on my cheek, neck, chest, eyes. Large, thick drops were all over my tops, and hair. Disappointedly, I didn't manage to swallow much of it, but he certainly painted a picture all over me.

We look at each other for a few moments, trying to comprehend what's just happened. It felt like a fever dream, but the evidence was plastered all over me, and neither of us could deny this. After an awkward moment, we catch each other's eyes. "Marcus...." I say, while I wipe cum from my face. "Err, mom, what just happened?" He asks, as his cock retracts back into the now lukewarm water. I just giggled and started cleaning myself off, brushing my hair and combing over the cum to try and destroy the evidence before my husband comes home and see whatever this is.

I help get Marcus out of the tub, and dry him off. We barely say anything. This was one of the most exhilarating moments of my life, but Marcus needed time to process it. I know he loved it, a man doesn't cum like that under duress. I walked him to the bedroom, gave him a peck on the lips and warned him to be ready for dinner at 7pm.