All Comments on 'Tending to His Injuries Pt. 01-02'

by eroticainthedark

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great beginning hope he leaves something inside the mother when he leaves to finish school!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

I'm not entirely sure how you did it, but this was hot as hell.

When I read your starting paragraph, I thought this would be one of those cheap and short confession posts you can find by the thousands on reddit. But it was extremely well written and had me captivated in no time.

Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful talent of recuperation. With this achieved, other physical improvements should follow. You, not having mentionned any training as a nurse have his best interests at heart.

Recovery is usually achieved in progressions, and as the primary care giver you control progress.

Having been injured, during my youth, I can relate. We're he hospitalized, or regularly attended by a nurse, or even better, student nurses . . .

The old truism comes to mind: If you cannot get a date, get a nurse.

nofriendnofriendover 1 year ago

Great beginning hope he leaves something inside the mother when he leaves to finish school!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So he breaks 1 arm playing in college and can't figure out how to shower with the other?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Often in these situations rubber gloves or a thick wash cloth is used the first few times then inevitably there is skin to skin contact. It is a secret that both cherish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticainthedark@eroticainthedark
Hi, I've been very keen to express the sordid, filthy thoughts that flood my brain and publish them to the world. We've become more acceptable of many different kinks, and I love seeing what new ones I can enjoy myself and write exciting, engaging stories around those.