All Comments on 'Tenerific!'

by anotherquietman

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ouweharryouweharryabout 19 years ago
Nice kind of education,

Either it is a taboo, your story is a beautie. Your lack of experience and age at the time, and the sometimes (?) bossy character of your mother, it all seemed fully natural and logic. She had to educate and you were and are her very thankful for the 1st chance, learing to behave in erotic encouters with a good and helpful teacher;-)

Nice Story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago

A great story. Would love to do this with my son, it's wrong but at times so right, Love Jaynie

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 19 years ago
Very erotic!

Great story and I would recommend all to read. Very erotic and a great addition to Literotica! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderful Sensitivity

You handled what could have been a clumsy and crude accounting of your experience in a most tasteful manner while allowing wonderful sensitivity to show forth in not only your reactions to the situation but in the way you told the story. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Outstanding

Your writng was outstanding and the story was, in my opinion, one of the more erotic Incest stories I have read on Literorica. I am sure everyone reads for different reasons but one theme has to be ultimately for relief. I found myself coming hard as I read your final scene with your mom. If this was for real, you must have been feeling heavenly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
best story i have read to date

this is truely the best story i have read on literodica to date. if you have others,please pass them along to us.good work

TheCaptainTheCaptainabout 19 years ago
A wonderful piece of erotica...

Fantastic! One of the hottest stories I've read to date, and I thank you for sharing this tale with us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
incest filth

Another degrading incest story. quite well written but totally unbelievable.

Fubar2kFubar2kover 15 years ago
Good story

Who ever wrote the comment with the title "Incest Filth", go and grow up. If you do not like it, go elsewhere - try BDSM, for you preferably the SM, preferably the M ... as for the author, thank you. Regards, Michael.

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
Excellent

So enjoyable. A well deserved 5* piece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well most well written story

wow very powerful story my favourite on this site for sure so erotic think it must rank among the stories that you have to be a fool to miss

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeuralmost 6 years ago
wonderful

Whether fantasy or reality, that was superbly written and pleasingly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best story

Best natural story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nonsense

IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that,as his mother SO WRONGLY says,”you can’t know whether the sexual relationship it's good unless you've tried others”!Where did you get such PROMISCUOUS SHIT?!WHAT A RIDICULOUS NONSENSE!ONE HAS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO TRY OTHER SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS in order to know if the one he/she is having with his/her spouse it’s good!YOU SIMPLY KNOW IF IT’S GOOD OR BAD,exactly as you know if a food it’s good for you or not after TASTING IT!YOU HAVE NO NEED TO TRY OTHER FOODS in order to know your taste about that food!Not to mention that if two people ARE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER,sex between them CAN ONLY BE VERY GOOD(if not EXCELLENT)!

Also,incest CAN NEVER BE a “maternal duty”,but SOMETHING ABSOLUTELY SICK AND PERVERTED and YOU MUST REALLY BE INSANE if you can write something like that!And if his mother would have dated another man before he would HAVE discovered sex,HE WOULDN’T HAVE FELT “very jealous and disturbed” because HE WOULD HAVE KNOWN VERY WELL that IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A NORMAL THING for her and HE WOULD HAVE WISHED FOR HER TO BE HAPPY with that man!So,STOP WAISTING OUR TIME with such NONSENSICAL BULLSHIT because this is what this story REALLY is,not “the best natural story”,besides being ONLY A MERE FANTASY!

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Too unbelievable. Glad he stopped writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars a story without mistakes which is rare. Hope it was true

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous