Tennis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a goddess, darling!" For the second time today Sadie caused Portia to jump out of her skin. She got to her feet and grabbed a towel.

"Come on darling. We've showered together several times this summer. You don't need to cover up." Sadie moved in on her target.

"I was, I...." Portia was flustered once again. She lowered the towel and stood in front of Sadie in mismatched bra and pants and nude nylon stockings.

"You look so good." Said Sadie taking a further step towards her. "I could EAT you!"

Pushing a hand into the small of Portia's back, Sadie pulled her in close. Her other hand brushed her hair away from her face as she lent in for a kiss.

Their soft lips met, Portia wanted this moment to last..

...a passion overwhelmed her and she felt her knees buckle. She leaned in to Sadie for support.

They broke their kiss briefly, Portia gazed up longingly into Sadie's eyes. A broad, satisfied grin stretched across Sadie's face.

They kissed again, more passionately this time. Open mouthed, a little tongue probing. Their hands began to roam, exploring each others bodies. Portia's hands were drawn to Sadie's large yet firm buttocks as she squeezed her in closer. Sadie ran the fingers of one hand through Portia's still damp hair, while the thumb of her other hand hooked into her briefs and pulled them down a couple of inches.

Sadie gently pushed Portia away and took her t-shirt off, ruffling her long brown hair as she did so. Whipping her hair back behind her she slipped her shorts down her long smooth legs, making eye contact with Portia as she did so.

"I'm not sure about this Sayds." said a nervous Portia.

Sadie stepped out of her shorts and kicked her trainers off.

"I think you are.." Sadie replied. "You've been wondering what might have been, haven't you?"

Sadie moved in closer to Portia. Sadie was in a grey sports bra and briefs and white sports socks. A small spot of moisture appearing on the gusset of her briefs.

Putting her arm around Portia's back she deftly unclasped her bra. Keeping her eyes firmly on the young blonde's, she slid the bra down her arms and dropped it to the ground.

"You know, you really should wear a sports bra.." Sadie gently chastised her. ".. These beautiful girls need to be cared for." With that she covered Porias breasts with her hands and began to lovingly carress them.

Portia let out a long sigh. The sigh was loaded with pent up frustration and ended with a slight whimper. Pushing all thoughts of unfaithfulness away, she placed her hands on top of Sadie's and pushed her breasts into them.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the intensity of the moment. She'd waited for this for so long, Those few months with Sacha had been the best (sexually that is) of her life. Yes Gavin was great, but it was short lived. Although it was mostly 'heavy petting' and a bit of fingering every now and then, Sacha was a gentle and compassionate lover.

Sadie felt Portia's nipples stiffen under the pressure her hands were putting on them.

She could tell that Portia's uncertainty had vanished. She was her willing lover from this point on.

She stepped back and pulled her own bra up and over her head.

Portia watched as her lover's hair fell loosely over her face. Overcome with passion she all but pounced on her and thrust her tongue down her throat.

Stooping awkwardly, Sadie tried to lift Portia up by squeezing her backside. A backside seemingly made for Sadie's hands.

Portia hooked a stockinged leg around Sadie as she tried to pull herself up to her height. With a little awkwardness Sadie slid her hands down the thighs of the hot young blonde, the feeling of the soft lace and nylon sending Sadie's desire off the scale!

In one swift movement she lifted Portia up so their heads, and more importantly their mouths were at the same level. Their passionate kissing continued as Sadie slowly carried Portia across the changing room and to a door marked 'First Aid'. The multi-tasking Sadie opened the door with ease.

This room sat between the Mens and Womens changing rooms and was largely dominated by a low lying table with a rubber cushioned top. Similar to a massage table but multi-purpose. The purpose for which Jason had bought it was about to become clear to Portia.

Jason had timed it right. He stood outside the Womens changing room and listened, aroused, confident. When Sadie had mentioned to him about a sexy young paralegal who was a promising tennis talent, he just had to get her to Hampton Hills. When he found out who she was married to he was astounded, but more determined to make her his.

Sadie lay Portia down on the 'treatment' table and stood back. Portia's blonde hair spread across the cushioned headrest as she gazed lovingly back at Sadie. Her stunning figure was slightly twisted, one knee bent up. Sadie reached out and stroked her nylon clad knee. Stretching her fingers out, Sadie immersed herself in the firmness of the young woman's thigh as the soft material moved over it. Portia looked up at Sadie with desire. A lust, a want, a need filled her eyes. Sadie slowly and softly parted Portia's thighs as she moved her hands up towards her black cotton briefs.

Sadie pulled them along her legs and slipped them off.

She then grabbed the waistband of her own pants and slid them down to the floor. Stepping out of them she was naked except for her white sports socks. Portia lay waiting in only her nude nylon stockings. Portia realised that things were going to be very different from her time with Sacha. Sadie put one knee on the treatment table and, putting her weight down on it, swung her other leg over to the other side of Portia. She steadied herself and, facing away from her lover, shuffled back so that her pussy was above her face.

Jason listened intently at the medical room door. With one hand stroking his growing member, he reached for the door handle.

Concerned that he might scare Portia off, he gently applied pressure to the handle and eased the door open.

Through a gap of a couple of inches he could see the naked body of Portia, stockinged legs apart, perfect breasts heaving, nipples erect. Meanwhile, Sadie's naked body knelt upright and she carefully lowered her pussy to meet Portia's eager tongue.

Portia brought her hands up over Sadie's toned thighs and gently pulled her down.

For the first time in her life, Portia's tounge made contact with a woman's sex.

Sadie was loving the young explorer's tongue as it slowly lapped at her labia.

This was already the most thrilling experience of Portia's life.

Gavin gave her great sex but only ever missionary.

Colin only gave her disappointment.

Portia stuck out her tongue a little way beyond the moistened folds of Sadie's pussy. Sadie was being careful not to put her weight down on Portia but within a few licks, Portia was pulling her down with force and probing her pussy with great gusto.

"Mmmm!" Sadie gave a satisfied hum.

Sadie responded to her tongue by gyrating her hips and dropping forwards, placing her hands on Portias knees. This forced her stockinged feet to slide along the vinyl upholstery of the treatment table and flattened her legs out. Sadie lowered herself down with them, her hands feeling their way along her shins and calves and coming to rest just above her ankles, where the nylon gathered and wrinkled.

Due to the height difference, her head came to rest mid-thigh.

Portia was still working her magic, curling and unfurling her tongue around Sadie's clit. She assumed Portia was a newcomer to cunnilingus but she seemed to have some skills.

"HhhhuuuHuuh!" Sadie took a deep breath as she felt an orgasm build deep inside her.

Looking up she sees Jason peering in at the door.

Jason gives Sadie a knowing smile. She raises both of her eyebrows and opens her mouth as the orgasm shoots down her legs. Her toes curl and she squeezes Portia's head between her thighs.

Pushing herself up on her hands she loses control of her groin as it goes into a spasm on Portia's mouth.

"Ooooh! God!" Sadie whimpered. She wanted to hold off a little longer so she tried to raise her bum up a little. Portia maintained a tight grip on Sadie's backside as her tongue continued lick and circle in good measure. Her little nose brushed Sadie's quim with each movement.

Looking up she catches Jason's eye as he silently slips into the room. He has removed his trousers, shoes and socks. Jason has that smug look on his face. His hand is half way down his thigh stroking the huge dick that Sadie hopes that Portia will be able to resist.

Jason wasn't sure if Portia was aware of his presence. Maybe she was so involved in giving Sadie pleasure that nothing else mattered. He moved quickly and quietly past her head and stood in the corner behind them. He slid his boxers down and stepped out of them.

Portia loosened her grip on Sadie's thighs. She sensed that something had changed in Sadie, yet wasn't sure what. She felt Sadie's head push her thighs apart and her long hair tickle her skin. Hot breath on her sex, then...

"Aaahh!" Portia gasped a satisfied sigh, a shockwave made its way up her spine and Portia threw her head back.....

... And gasped again!

Shocked at first by Jason's presence, she'd been so wrapped up in lust and sexual desire. And then by what she saw in his hand.

"Anyone for ten-inch?!" Jason couldn't resist using his favourite 'joke'. Portia's eyes widened in a mixture of lust and horror. Sadie had heard it so many times it was easy to ignore and she buried her face further into Portia's pussy.

"Ooooo! Sadie!" Portia wrapped her legs around Sadie's head and pushed her own face deep into Sadie's pussy.

Portia was still processing what she had just seen in Jason's hand. Whilst coming to terms with her first '69' she still couldn't accept that 'that' was a penis. It certainly didn't look like Colin's.. from what she could remember she'd never really seen his!

Sadie realised that Portia had now seen Jason's dong and hoped that this wasn't her lustful reaction and that she'd rather be with her. But...

... She was losing control, how could she stay focused when wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure was coursing through her bones.

Both women tensed up but neither of them broke away from their lovers pussy.

Jason had had many threesomes and was always centre of attention. But not this time. His 'gag' had been ignored and the two of them were carrying on like he wasn't there.

'I'll just enjoy the show' he thought to himself. But really he was at a loose end. His raging hard-on needed attention.

Portia could sense that Sadie was close to cumming. She tried to jut her chin onto Sadie's clit while probing her hole with her tongue. Pressing, grinding and circling as though she'd been doing this for years.

Sadie couldn't take any more, she lifted her head and started to moan.

"Aah! Oooooo!" She bucked her hips back and forth and shuddered as her orgasm passed up through her body.

"Oh god! Portia.... Fuck!" Sadie began to experience one of the best orgasms of her life as a wave of energy washed through her body. Blood rushed to her head, her toes curled and her hands squeezed the edges of the table tightly as she let out a guttural cry.

"Yeeeeh-ahhhh!!!"

Portia wondered if she might drown as Sadie orgasmed on her face but continued to suck, lick and feast on Sadie's sex, enjoying the sensation it was giving her in return.

Jason stood stroking his stiff, pulsating cock. He'd had women orgasming in front of him plenty of times before. However this time felt his part in this was diminished.

He studied Sadie closely. Her flushed face, as sexy as he'd ever seen, slowly relaxed out of ecstasy. A broad, satisfied smile spread across her lips.

Portia had slowed to a stop and had leaned her head back gasping for air. She'd enjoyed her first muff-dive immensely and knew it wouldn't be her last, however she hadn't quite reached ecstasy herself.

"Wow! Ladies, quite a show!" Jason saw his chance to take control now, just (as far as he was concerned) as it should be.

Sadie turned to look at him, still recovering from her high.

Portia couldn't look anywhere else other than the huge, veiny cock swaying just a couple of feet away. It appalled and excited her in equal measure. But, did she want it?

Sadie, having composed herself as quick as she possibly could, said "So 'Big Boy', what are you going to do with that?" She breathed hautily and her eyes darted down to his cock and back up to his eyes.

"Well, I think you know 'what' more than anyone." He replied. Jason was still struggling to take charge of these girls. Not something that he's used to at all!

Portia just wanted to get back to 69ing Sadie. She could have done that all day! Jason's cock was enticing but it was more out of curiosity than lust. 'No need to involve him, yet'

But then she saw a hand slowly reaching towards it. The fingers stretched out, edging closer and closer towards the monstrous shaft.

She still wasn't sure that she wanted Jason to join in and her disappointment when the hand finally grabbed the thick cock was only superceded by her shock when she realised...

... it was her hand!

"There you are Sayds. Portia's a girl who knows what she wants!" Jason grinned from ear to ear.

Portia's hand wrapped around Jason's cock, she couldn't believe that the tips of her thumb and fingers were half an inch from touching each other. Jason's cock was frighteningly thick! She started to move her hand up and down. Completely lost in the moment, she was trying to compare Jason's to Colin's, but really there was no comparison!

Sadie wanted to stop her, she knew this might happen but she was so sure that Portia was a lesbian at heart that she would just be curious rather than actually wanting Jason's member in her.

Sadie lifted herself off Portia and climbed down from the table. Looking Jason in the eye she grabbed the base of his shaft, digging her nails into his balls as she did so. Jason hardly flinched.

This was more like it thought Jason, centre of attention, two women, both of them married! Yes familiar territory once more.

Portia repositioned herself and sat facing Jason. Her arm was already starting to ache, Colin would be finished and asleep by now. Was she going to have to put her lips around it. COULD she put her lips around it?

Sadie decided to take control.

"I think I owe you an orgasm, Portia. Why don't you lay down." she turns to Jason and says, "And you know what to do!"

Poria was jolted from her thoughts and did as Sadie commanded. Lying back she slid her stockinged feet to either edge of the treatment table. Still thinking about the huge cock she'd been holding, she watched Sadie kneel on the stool at the end of the table.

Sadie ran her hands up each nylon covered leg, the soft silky feel enraptured her. Then grabbing Portia under her knees, pulled her towards her. Sadie kept eye contact as she lowered her head to meet Portia's pussy.

Jason positioned himself behind Sadie and stroked his cock along its full 10 inches. Before him was the glorious site of his mistress eating out a young, beautiful, tanned, blonde, the true object of his desire and, he hoped, the future Mrs Stenhouse-O'Moore.

Portia's every nerve tingled from the moment Sadie's warm lips and tongue pressed against her clit. Clutching the edges of the table she began to writhe and whimper. She closed her thighs around Sadie's head to encourage her. Her soft stockinged feet stroking and caressing her back.

Sadie buried her tongue deeper into Portia, she could also feel the familiar nudging at her own opening. She pulled Portia in by her thighs as she anticipated Jason's huge member penetrating her.

Jason slowly eased into her, he was more than happy to. He enjoyed his sessions with Sadie, they were always thrilling, always tense. Despite the sexual magnetism, he always assumed Sadie hated him. He felt most of his conquests despised him, if not before then certainly after. He was halfway in when he became transfixed with Portia's stockinged feet....

He'd always been a stockings kind of man, but feet? He liked them up by his ears but that was all. But these feet were different. Cute toes with polished nails showing through the nylon, they curled and flexed as they stroked Sadie's back. He felt the urge and desire like never before and drove fully in to Sadie.

Portia had lived a life of self-awareness, conscious of people looking at her. This led to feeling permanently tense and on edge. She had relaxed and let herself go just a few times in her life; with Gavin of course, but more so with Sacha. But now... now she felt all that tension gathering, balling-up deep inside. With every flick of Sadie's tongue, with each touch of her clit the pressure became more intense. Portia's hands grasped Sadie's head, her fingers running through her hair. Her legs tensed as she urged her lover deeper in.

Sadie was struggling for breath. Her head was being firmly held in place by Portia, who, she hoped, was ready to cum. Now, she'd been in that position before, more than once, but this time was different. This time she was being ploughed by Jason's ten inch, thick cock. Jason and Portia had managed to somehow synchronise their rhythm, almost as though were making love and Sadie wasn't there. She was close to cumming herself! Her hands had gone from pulling Portia closer in, to trying to prise her thighs apart so that she might breathe.

It never matters to Jason when he cums. If it seems too early, then there's always plenty more in the tank for another round. He was certainly enjoying this! He started to imagine that it was just him and Portia and wondered if he would treat her the same as Sadie. Or any other woman for that matter. He hoped he wouldn't. He'd like to think that he would treat her right, make love to her, care for her. As he watched the hot, young blonde tense up and thrust her sex into Sadie's face, he also felt a tension building in his balls. He felt them tighten up, he started drawing his cock out fully and then slamming back into Sadie.

The ball of tension in Portia's stomach seemed to draw the strength from every sinew of her body. She closed her thighs tightly around Sadie's head and crossed her ankles locking her in place. Portia's orgasm, her first for three years, burst forth. An intense, powerful and most of all emotional release!

Sadie thought she was about to drown. She kept her eyes shut tight as she desperately tried to hold off her own orgasm. The sensation of Jason's huge cock withdrawing and then filling her cunt put her on the brink. The wails of ecstasy coming from Portia that were muffled by her thighs and the telltale signs of Jason slowing up meant there was a chance they may all cum together. Sadie's body was beginning to give way to decadent pleasure!

Jason watched lustily as Portia screamed in delight. A sound quite like any other he had heard before. He only wished that he himself had caused it. The sound and vision were enough to send him over the edge and to cum deep, deep inside Sadie.

"Oh! FUCK!"

Portia thought that she'd already peaked but Jason's vulgar cry heightened her arousal to a new plain!

"Oooawwwww!"

Sadie was in a place she had never experienced before! Had she passed out! Had she suffocated! Was she dead!!

She was definitely in heaven! Portia's thighs relaxed their grip, the lace stocking tops leaving their imprint on Sadie's cheeks. Her mouth and nostrils filled with the sweet, sticky juices from Portia's ecstatic release.

Heavy breathing and panting filled the room as the enormity and reality of the situation hit the three of them. Although Jason hadn't quite achieved his goal, he felt he'd taken a huge leap towards it. Now Portia had seen his manhood and experienced his raw sexual power (at least by proxy) surely she would want to be with him.