Tennis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Portia felt all the tension drain from her limbs and they seemed to melt away as she relaxed them. Although her head was back as she gasped for air, she looked down her body to her breasts, the rise and fall of them beginning to slow as her breathing recovered. 'I've got fantastic tits' she thought to herself. 'I've wasted my time with Colin. I could have been having fun with sexy young women and women like Sadie.'

Sadie's senses began to return slowly. Of all her sexual encounters with Jason this had been the best, worth all the plotting and deception. She just hoped that Portia didn't feel tricked. Another little orgasm pulsed through her as she felt Jason withdraw his massive member. Never before had she felt so wet at both ends of her body. Portia's juices coated her mouth and skin and filled her nostrils. She pulled herself up and stroked Portia's nylon clad legs as she did so. She turned her head to look at Jason. He gave her a sickly smile. He seemed strangely unasured, he's usually at his most confident now. Sadie assumed that he'd be even more so now!

"Are you both OK?" Said Jason, breaking the quiet heavy atmosphere that filled the room.

"Huh-huh." Was Sadie's breathy response.

A raised hand and a shaky thumbs-up was Portia's.

For once, Jason wasn't sure what was going to happen next. Or at least how he could control what happened next.

"Wow! That was quite a show." Jason stood stroking his wet, still hard cock. He was always ready for more but because of Portia, he was ready more than ever. In spite of this, something didn't sit quite right.

He desperately wanted Portia and this made him want to act differently. He was prepared to give everything up to be with her. It was this these thoughts and dreams that were stopping him from walking round and shoving his dick in her mouth, because that's what he would do now in a threesome.

Portia had thought more clearly about her future in the past few seconds, than she had at any point in her life. Colin was the past, he'd held her back long enough. The future was with someone else, (Sadie?) someone exciting. 'I've not had enough sex' she thought to herself. 'I need to make up for lost time. Take what's going and enjoy the ride!' Propping herself up on her elbows, she looked at Sadie and smiled. She pushed herself up into a sitting position, before leaning forwards, holding Sadie's face in her hands and kissing her on the lips...

... Sadie returned this kiss with passion. Their tongues once again intwined. She sensed their was more in the kiss than had lay in the events that had just unfolded. Not just lust but love, not just an encounter but a connection. Her feelings weren't quite mutual. She loved Portia in that she cared for her and wanted what was best for her. To get her away from from that streak of piss that she married. 'But all I want is Jason'.

Jason had snapped out of his lovey-dovey thoughts regarding Portia and was back to living in the moment. Watching two hot women kiss usually did the trick. He'd finished with Sadie, not just for now but forever, he felt sure of that. Now it was time to make his move on Portia. He walked round to the side of the table and the 2 women, his huge, stiff cock leading the way. Would he need to say anything to interrupt these lovers.

Portia senses Jason's presence by her side. Breaking from the kiss, she turns to him. His monstrous shaft, glistening with their combined juices, protruding towards her. Does she want this. She's felt so sure what she wanted now, after a lifetime of denial. Jason's cock will only confuse things. Nevertheless, Portia is already reaching out to grab the thick shaft once more.

Sadie feels helpless, she's watching her hopes slide away. She can't stop them this time. Portia is stroking her hand up and down Jason's 10 inch member. They haven't broken eye contact, maybe Portia is still unsure. Sadie knows she needs to put a stop to this. 'Just tell him how I feel'.

Portia dips her head and opens her mouth.....

"Sto.." Sadie mutters half-heartedly.

"Po, Sweet Po! Are you in there?"

---------------------THE END -----------------

There was a young player named Hunt,

Who performed a sensational stunt,

She stunned the umpire,

Shouting, READY, AIM, FIRE!

Firing tennis balls out of her cunt.