All Comments on 'Tennis Camp Ch. 06'

by Strawberry_2051

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bleah!

So that's your idea of closure? Showing your hero, the so-called nice guy, to be just as big an asshole as she is? You should have left well enough alone and ended the story at Chapter 5.

Strawberry_2051Strawberry_2051over 18 years agoAuthor
Well, I liked this ending!

(From the author)

OK, so maybe I indulged myself with some psychobabble in this chapter. But I can understand the "Bleah!" comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Probaby so

Sexy, yes. Ending-- that's what happens when you go past the "I love you" in chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice

I thought this was great. It could've been a cliche story about Becky and guy living happily ever after, but that doesn't make sense. Guy and Becky shared a couple of hours of passion and a crush (immediately followed by sex with Becky's friend). Is that a solid basis for a relationship. It was reasonable for Guy to feel guilty, but it makes sense that that didn't stop him from his desires. You stayed true to your characters and wrote a believable conclusion. Even without the sex this was a good story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
just a wee error...

A little bit before mid-way of page 2 Jeannie is asking "What did you say after Jeannie said she loved you?" Clearly "...Becky said..." was meant and this wee error certainly stopped the flow of this reader's experience. Considering it's high rating and that so many have supposedly read it, I wonder why the error wasn't caught and corrected in this story by now. I put this as a public comment, because, given the nature of these stories, I would like to lessen the chances of coming across such like when I visit this site, which I find in my limited experience (I just read the stories) well run. As to the story itself I found it emotionally satisfying and and at times quite pleasingly prurient, the main qualities I look for in erotic literature. Obviously a playful intelligence, quite necessary to pull off such, was much in evidence and my hat 's off to "Strawberry_2051".

screedbearscreedbearover 7 years ago
Legal

You can legally drink in Australia at 18, always has been always should be

Marklynda2Marklynda26 months ago

A very good conclusion with all characters accounted for. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous