Tennis Club Pt. 03

Story Info
Stealing - is bad.
5.2k words
4
3.5k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was terribly hot outside, but our thieves, like the girls across, felt the coolness on their skin, and all because they were in the room with the air conditioning on. The pleasant coolness in such weather could not but rejoice, then why were the guys in a terrible mood?

One of the reasons was the premises itself. Both, agreeing to the game, secretly hoped to escape in case of defeat, but now this was not possible, in particular, because the only available exit to the street was behind their tormentors.

Another reason, much more important, was that in addition to them, there were many other people in the room, or rather girls. This was because the building served as a school sports hall. In which, in addition to our tennis players, three different sports teams have gathered at the moment. At first, they did not pay attention to our guys, since they were hidden among the other girls, but when they stood together on one side of the court, they began to slowly pay attention to them. More and more girls started talking about them, calling their girlfriends poking their fingers at them and, of course, laughing because they looked funny in their new, children's uniform. This caused shame and a feeling of humiliation, although it would seem much more, but more possible always.

After five minutes, everything was ready to play. Two pairs of players stood opposite each other, everyone had a racket in their hands, and Lisa took the place of the judge, towering above the others. It was possible to give a signal to start, but before that, the newly-made judge decided to announce the rules for those who did not know them. For this, a megaphone appeared in her hands:

- One, two, can you hear me? - it was audible perfectly, for the whole hall, so everyone turned their attention to her - Excellent. Then I want to ask everyone present to give me a moment of your attention - people slowly began to gather around the court.

My friends, today we will have, literally, a fateful game. It will be attended by: we, the women's tennis team of school №3, those who will defend the honor of our school; and our opponents will be two thieves - Felicia and Jessica, who dared to get into our locker room and tried to steal our underwear - At that moment, the atmosphere began to heat up and the guys felt a general look full of hostility.

Although they had already received some punishment, it was incomplete. Therefore, after discussing some details, we came to a common decision. We give them the opportunity to redeem their guilt by playing one match with us. In case of their victory, they will be free to leave the walls of our school without receiving a punishment - the sounds of indignation "Boooo" were heard.

In the event of our victory, we will send them straight to the headmistress who will decide their further fate - "Yaaaay".

By the way, whatever the outcome, they will receive a bonus. For every goal they score, we will give them one pair of our underwear, for which these thieves came - "Boooo".

And for each goal we score, we will give each of them half a liter of enema - "Yaaaay".

And now, girls, could you, in front of everyone, confirm this agreement of ours? - the boys were silent, staring at the floor and blushing strongly.

Come on, don't hesitate, just shout out yes or no for everyone to hear. Don't make me come up to you - the last sentence sounded much quieter that only the boys heard it.

- Y-yes!

- Y-y-yes!

From stress or excitement, but the guys shouted out extremely uncertainly, and at the same time their voices became several octaves higher, strongly resembling female ones, which made them blush even more.

- Good. And now, when no one doubts the fairness of this competition, I want to clarify something about the rules of the game.

For the sake of simplicity, we will slightly deviate from the tennis rules. The game will last up to a certain number of goals scored, more precisely, up to sixteen, or until a draw in thirty rounds. Otherwise, I hope everyone is familiar with the rules? - asked Liza, directing her gaze to the guys - it looks like not, well...

In short, when serving the ball, you need to remember that it must fly over the net and fall in the opponents' inner square. If after that the opponent misses the ball and he flies out of the outer square, then this will be considered a "goal". Or, if the ball touches one of the squares twice, it will also be considered a "goal". That's all.

Oh yeah, one more thing, to be fair, we will not be showing our strongest players, instead our members will change every round. Well, now, if everyone is ready... - *BOOM* shot Liza into the air from a special pistol - we can start!

*Bam* - James made his first serve.

*Bam* - was the first blonde girl who accepted her with ease. While the second, a brunette, teased the guys by touching her breasts.

*Bam* - Felix took the return serve and calmly returned it.

*Bam* - now the brunette returned the serve while the blonde played with her skirt teasing boys.

*Pam* - James quickly ran forward, and even before the ball touched their square he returned him.

*Pam-pam...* - the girl who didn't expect such a turn did not have time to react. Therefore, the returned ball touched their inner square twice, which meant...

- Point!

- Wohoo!

The first ball was scored. Lisa grinned. And the game was just beginning.

The next ball, with difficulty, was also scored by the guys. The third ball is the same. The fourth, fifth, sixth and even seventh ball. As strange as it may seem, they were all scored with these two little sneaky boy, or rather James personally. After that, a two-minute break was taken and the *teams* gathered for a meeting.

- Well, you saw, saw? My last serve was just awesome!

- I would not be so happy in your place, it seems to me that something is wrong here, they could not have lost so easily to us - this thought crept into his head after the third goal scored.

- What are you talking about, moron, obviously - I'm too good for them, that's the whole secret of our victories, or rather MY victories. It was not for nothing that I went to the tennis section for a whole year. A bunch of worthless high school girls can't match me. If it hadn't been for this damn uniform... I would have finished them with my eyes closed -- unfortunately, numerous attempts to stretch it out were not crowned with success. So the constant discomfort has not gone away.

- Even if you are that good, playing against a team that trains daily with a score of 7-0... is somehow doubtful. Don't you think so?

- How dare such a pathetic worm as you question my abilities. Only I'm, fucking, playing here. Without me, you wouldn't last a single round. You are useless. So shut the fuck up your filthy mouth before I smashed your fucking face, little bitch! - James shouted, loud enough for the entire hall to hear.

Most of the ladies looked at him in surprise, others disapprovingly, the rest just didn't care. Nevertheless, the wave of discussions that followed got everyone hooked. Everyone except Felix, who's thoughts were somewhere in the distance.

Before that, he tried to ignore James's words, but this... these words really hurt him. Despite the fact that he had never played tennis seriously before, he tried to do everything for their victory. He did not get underfoot, as he could hit the balls when necessary, and even saved them twice at the last moment, while both times he fell painfully. And what after that he got... "you are useless." If so, since you are not appreciated at all, then why play at all? - so Felix decided the same. However, he simply could not leave the game, no one would have allowed him, which means it was necessary to arrange a deal... or better even a bet...

-...Hey James, would you like to bet with me?

- Ha, to bet for what?

- On something interesting, listen. The bet is as follows: further the game will take place without my participation. If you are really as cool as you say, then if you win, you will receive an additional reward; let it be... well, let's say - my share of the dough...

- How you said, share? What the fuck is the share?! You still haven't done anything good. You do more harm than good. So you still dare to hope that you will earn today? All the money is mine, remember this well, and do not carry more such nonsense - this statement slightly confused the boy, because James cannot sell the received things on his own, so the answer was not given immediately.

-...Okay, then what do you want?

- Hmm... since I found myself in this situation because of you, then let these girls bully you longer... Exactly, ask them to come up with a punishment for you that you will have to carry out, no matter how terrible it will be. Heh, at the same time they can will take out their anger for defeat.

- Ookaay, but then if you still lose, then you will receive the punishment.

- Pff, ahah, no problem. You can dream about it while I beat it these wretched girls.

- Fine, then, since we have decided everything, can we fix our bet? So that for sure both of us couldn't break given word.

- Come on. That way you defenetely won't be able to escape.

When the boys approached Lisa, many of the girls stopped talking and turned their attention to them. As if expecting something unusual.

- Ahem, ahem, Judge, let me turn to you?! - Felix had to raise his voice so that Liza, who was sitting quite high, could hear him, but she was not the only one who heard him.

- Of course, my girl, you wanted something? - sitting on a chair, the girl leaned forward.

- Yes, but before that... could you record our conversation on a dictaphone? It's better that way, trust me, you will soon see why.

- Wow? Well, okay, it's not difficult for me. Say what you wanted? - the girl took a dictaphone out of her pocket and turned it on. Felix had to speak loudly enough so that his words could be clearly heard on the recorder. Because of which, by the time he had finished talking about their argument, the whole hall was already aware. No one could believe what they had heard, in particular those who had personally punished them a couple of hours earlier. So Lisa took a break to discuss everything with her friends. After a couple of minutes, they came to certain conclusions and she returned to her place, not forgetting about the recorder.

- Yeah, it was unexpected and I think not for us alone. Therefore, let me clarify again so that later there will be no misunderstandings; you have argued with each other and want that, according to the result of the game, we would punish one of you, in any way we want, and nothing else, everything is so, do I understand you correctly?

- Yea, yea - James shouted from behind - so that let's go fucking play.

- Yes, of course, everything is exactly as you said - added Felix.

- As they say, happiness came from where they did not expect... Okay, let it be your way. Then Jessica will play alone.

*BOOM* - a shot rang out and the game continued.

And from the very first round, the situation on the field changed. Although James knocked out one more point, he did it with much more difficulty than before. Running all over the court from side to side, he was able to score the ball only on his fourth serve, while the past ended on the second. Nevertheless, he did not lose his self-confidence. Wiping the sweat from his forehead, he shouted to the ladies:

- Hah, is that all you can do? If so, I suggest you give up right now so as not to waste my time. After all, your defeat is already predetermined - he put special emphasis on the last word.

- Wow, you know such clever words, but they won't help you to win, baby. So get ready your ass, because we are already going *Bam* - unfortunately, despite such a pathetic phrase, the round ended in defeat for the ladies again, which caused the quite expected continuation:

- Ahahaha, what kind are you weaklings, what do you only do in your club, sleep all day? Ahaha, even my mother will do you, who has never played tennis in her life - no one responded to his words, except for one girl who turned to Lisa. She said nothing, just shook her head, after which the girl with a frustrated look turned back.

- Hey, don't dare to be distracted during the game - James shouted, hitting the ball at that moment. And despite the fact that the boy put much more force into this blow than usual, the girl, turning to him, managed to hit the ball right during the turn in his direction, moreover, with such ease as if it was a baby blow. James was so surprised by this fact that he almost missed this serve, but nevertheless beat it off at the last moment, and even despite such a start, he still managed to snatch one more point.

Nevertheless, he didn't have time to rejoice, since the new girl, who entered the court, did not wait, by pitching right away. The next three times it was the same. Although even if the boy had the opportunity to mock the girls again, he would not do it. Not because he realized that it was not worth doing this, and not because he was tired of it, but simply because he did not have the strength. Having scored 14 point, half of which alone, he was exhausted. Standing on all fours, the boy was breathing heavily and trying to gather strength, still believing in his possible victory.

*SLAP!* - a powerful slap on the ass made the boy straighten up. Liza was standing in front of him.

- Well, Jessica, are you ready to play one by one? - heard maked the boy to his feet.

- In terms of? We agreed on other.

- Yes, but consider that i, as the best player in the team, decided to inspire my girls and at the same time put in place one arrogant and insolent sissy.

- Hah, who else is arrogant here... let's see how you sing when I beat you just like all other girl before.

-...You don't have to be so zealous, we all perfectly see how impatient you are to receive your well-deserved punishment, but all the same, be kind enough to be patient and wait. We will definitely get to that.

- I hasten to upset you, but today you can only punish each other.

- Let's see.

- Yea, let's see.

Having interrupted the conversation at this, both went their separate ways. As if in some kind of Western they turned around holding rackets in their hands and silently looked into each other's eyes. At the same time, the tension increased with every second, and with it the feeling as if everything depended on this blow. Everyone froze, waiting for some kind of signal to act. And it was given: *BOOM*.

The ball flew into the air and Liza, with a perfectly accurate, practiced movement, made a serve: *Wham!*

The end - it was the real, no alternative, end. Despite the fact that only half of the game has passed, despite the fact that there were ANOTHER 15 rounds ahead. End. Despite the fact that the girls just soaked the score, nevertheless, everyone knew how it would end, even James, who did not show it and still tried to laugh it off:

- Wow, it looks like at least someone on your team is capable of something. What a pity that in the second half she will only be able to play once, but nothing can be done about such an agreement. At least you can be glad that you are not losing dry.

- Ladies, - Liza exclaimed, - aren't you tired of hearing all this childish nonsense about her possible victory?!

- Tired! - everyone shouted.

- Doesn't it annoy you to lose so many rounds to a weakling who can't even hit the ball normally?

- Annoys!

- Doesn't the angry of this young sissy, who thinks to herself, that can offend girls without any consequences, make you angry?

- Angry!

- Well, put that damn sissy in place. Take out your emotions in the game by forcing her to despair of defeat on the verge of victory... and then we will all receive a well-deserved reward.

- Yeees!

After this speech, James lost his desire to joke. He decided that he had to give everything in order to snatch the last two victory points. The only problem was that there was nothing to gived. The adrenaline that supported James for the last couple of rounds began to fade after the defeat, taking away the rest of his strength. With every second the boy found it harder and harder to keep himself on his feet, and if this continued, the new round would not even have time to end before he fell to the ground exhausted. Therefore, James decided that he would save as much energy as possible so that in the end he would make his last spurt to victory... or defeat.

The next seven rounds were generally calm, except for the backlash from the girls. Which, oddly enough, were good for the boy, since at this time he could rest for an additional couple of seconds. Of course, not to say that he was happy about these seconds, rather, on the contrary, they were extremely humiliating, in particular because of laughter. No, he was already partly used to the laughter of tennis players, but apart from them there were many other girls who perfectly heard the jokes made in his direction, which caused a logical reaction from them. Moreover, who were far away and didn't hear well were asked to repeat those who were closer, so almost every joke or taunt in the direction of James spread throughout the hall causing laughter echoing in his direction. So each new round caused a new portion of shame and humiliation with which he could do nothing but endure. Fortunately, no one canceled the breaks, and at the first opportunity the boy decided to take it. Which, most likely, was what Lisa was waiting for, since as soon as the boy sat on the floor with his back against the wall, the girl immediately approached him in order to start a conversation.

- Well, Jessica, how are you doing here, can still play?

- Pff, this is just an easy warm-up for me. I run 10 km every day, so an hour of playing tennis is nothing but a trifle - while it was clear from the outside that this was not at all the case.

- Really? This is great, otherwise I wanted to offer you to cheer up, raise your strength, but since you don't need it, then I'll probably go.

- Wait, wait, what do you mean?

- Mmm, nothing special, I was just going to buy you an energy drink in our school vending machine, of course, with a small condition. However, since you are not tired, then you obviously will not agree to it. Okay, I'll go... - Liza turned and deliberately slowly began to leave, but did not have time to take a couple of steps as the boy stopped her.

- Wait! - the girl smiled happily before turning around - although I'm really not tired, but I still want to drink, and I will not mind drinking a delicious energy drink instead of ordinary water. So what do you say - what is the condition?

- Nothing super heavy. It's just that in case of defeat, you will have to visit us for a whole month at each training session in order to encourage and praise in every possible way. To do this, you will have to learn the names of all the girls in the team, which in no case will you confuse, since the punishment will not be long in coming. In addition, then you already have to run, if we need something, water or something else. And finally, all this time you will have to stay in our beautiful uniform, in the one that you are currently wearing. As you can see, everything is quite simple.

- What, in case of defeat? And why should I know all this then? It would be better to say that I will receive WHEN I win.

- Huh? Nothing. With what fright, it is interesting to know, I still have to give you something?! Say thank you that I even deigned to come up to you with an offer to bring a drink. And if this is not enough for you, then you can try asking someone else, I have no doubt that the ladies present here will gladly respond to your request - as soon as she turned around and began to leave for real, James immediately called out to her.

12