Tennis Club Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Okay, okay, I agree. Let it be as you want, all the same, I will not lose. So I finally don't give a damn what you want there - Liza didn't stop, for listen to him, so the boy had to speak louder, as a result of which half of the audience heard the last phrase. The girls turned to him again, and they looked as if James was speaking not to Lisa, but to all of them. The pressure from so many eyes looking at you was terrible and the only way to hide was not to look at them, to lower your gaze and wait for them to turn their attention to something else. Only now the boy did not take into account that this action would only aggravate his situation because of the feeling of shame and unbearable discomfort; which the wearing uniform gave him and which he safely managed to forget.

Lisa returned a couple of minutes later. All the girls talked calmly with each other. While James was constantly spinning in place, correcting one and the other, in unsuccessful attempts to achieve at least some comfort.

- Ahem, ahem, am I bothering you? - the boy immediately turned his attention to the girl.

- Did you bring an energy drink? Holding the jar with two fingers, she shook it slightly in front of his eyes.

- And you do not want to tell me anything? - Lisa hoped at least now to hear the words of gratitude, but these hopes were not destined to come true.

- Ahem, ahem, am I bothering you? - the boy immediately turned his attention to the girl.

- Did you bring an energy drink? - holding the jar with two fingers, she shook it slightly in front of his eyes.

- And you do not want to tell me anything? - Lisa hoped at least now to hear the words of gratitude, but these hopes were not destined to come true.

- What can I say... only except - quicker need move butt. I almost fell asleep while waiting for you. So give this fucking jar here - having snatched the energy drink from her hands, he opened it and began to drink greedily.

Lisa give a hum of disapproval and went back to her friends. A minute later, the game resumed.

The next rounds ended quickly as before, in just one or two serves. At the same time, not in favor of James, although he moved noticeably faster after the drunk energy drink. However, he still did not give all his best, saving strength for the decisive round. Which, as usual, began with his humiliation. This time it was Liza who came out to the court to do it.

- Hey, Jessica, so what about the victory? You seemed to say that you would beat us, and in the meantime, this is the last round in which you still have a chance to win.

- I have? Rather, you. In the end, I hadn't played seriously before, and I was only losing because I wanted to look at the face of this... how him... Felix, when he will lose the bet a step away from victory. By the way, where is he? - not seeing his partner on the bench near the judge, the boy began to look around. He did not notice him right away, since he did not particularly stand out sitting among the girls with whom he talked sweetly and at ease, like old girlfriends. At some point, they even laughed together, which just shocked James.

- Really? Even though the enema will be larger because of this, did you still decide to show such cruelty? How rotten a person must be for such...

- A, what, which else at enema?

- Wow, have you forgotten the terms of our contract? Half a liter for every ball you missed and that... already seven liters, almost two gallons. Fortunately for you, there is present your partner with whom you can share her, which means you will get only three and a half, or four in case of complete defeat. I can't wait to see your face when all this liquid fills and stretches your little tummy - at these words, a predatory smile appeared on Lisa's face.

- N-no, of course I have not forgotten... - then the boy came up with a brilliant idea, how to get rid of the promised filling - just... although no, I will not say.

- Hah, do you seriously think that I'm going to ask you to tell me what you came up with? Either speak or we continue.

- Okay, okay, if you're so impatient I'll tell.

-...

- The thing is... I didn't defeat you before just because I decided to take pity on you. Although at first I wanted to finish quickly, but then I thought about it and realized that in this case, there would be dire consequences. You women are supposedly all so cool, so no doubt you wouldn't stand such a shame as losing dry to a guy, and decided to commit suicide. Although you deserve punishment, it will still be overkill, even taking into account everything I have experienced today. Therefore, I allowed you to win the entire second half of the game, for which you should be grateful to me, because otherwise everything would have ended in tears for you.

- Allowed means... we should be grateful... wonder, if there is a limit to your arrogance and pride... For the first time in my life I see such an impudent sissy. Well, if your parents are not able to raise you, then we will have to do this... I would like to say, but for this need to win first. So I suggest that we finish our game and start the main event of the day. You don't mind, Je-ssi-ca?

- Yes. Let's finish. Because I'm sick of being stuck here with you.

*BOOM!* - the decisive round has begun.

Which lasted a surprisingly long time. In particular, because at first Lisa did not strain at all while playing with her eyes as if closed, which greatly infuriated James. Who fought with all his might, putting all of himself into every blow to finish the game as quickly as possible. To which the girl responded with a vicious grin and patting herself on the butt at a free moment, like hinting at the continue after the game. The boy appreciated this gesture fully, rushing forward on her next serve.

*Bam* - again deciding to pull off a trick from the beginning of the game, James hit the ball as weakly as possible...

*Pam...* - but there was no second touch, instead...

*Wham!* - Liza, instantly moving forward, hit the ball so that it flew over James and hitting the inner square flew out of the field, which meant...

- Yes, fuck, yes, get the little shit, now you will pay for everything! - Shouted one of the girls from the stands. The others supported her in this endeavor.

- Come on, girls, calm down, in the end we have not won yet. Ahead of us awaits the last, decisive round - which could be called such only with a big stretch, since it had already decided nothing. After all, James actually gave up.

Sitting on the floor and panting after a long, tense round, he wondered how it had happened. The boy could not believe that he had lost because of his inexperience, weakness or slowness. It seemed to him ridiculously delusional that some "whores" out there could be better in tennis than he. Therefore, James looked for any possible excuse for his loss, but no matter how much he thought, nothing came to his mind, which only made the boy more angry. Of course, somewhere subconsciously he knew that defeat was more than deserved, but pride, or rather what was left of it, did not allow him to accept this fact. Completely absorbed in these thoughts, the boy did not pay attention to the fact that his name was until his ass was hit by a tennis ball trowed by Lisa.

- Hey, are we going to finish or will you finally give up so we can move on to the main event of the day? - James was about to give up, but turning and seeing the smug expression on Lisa's face, he replied:

- Fuck you, we will play to the end - the girl rolled her eyes.

- Okay, let it be your way... even though it is pointless... - and it really was.

The round began... and immediately ended. One serve was enough to finally end this undeservedly long game; what, nevertheless, James didn't expect. The boy didn't even have time to realize anything, as the girls from the tennis team began to crowd, shout and rejoice at their victory. Basically, everyone admired Lisa and her game, but the teammates also praised each other. Girls from other circles approached, proportionally increasing the amount of noise emanating from them. It was the perfect moment to escape, this is exactly the situation our thieves hoped for when they agreed to play. Unfortunately for the guys, they could not foresee some details. Like the fact that Felix will be in the thick of this crowd, unable to even move, and James will be so shocked by his defeat that he will fall out of reality indefinitely. When he began to come to his senses and realize what was happening it was already too late - he was surrounded.

12