All Comments on 'Tennis Anyone?'

by Morsecode44

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Perfect Women

To bad you can not teach more women to be as you are

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
John

You should write more and give John some hair for that sexy chest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
anon

wow most girls don't want to do it so fast after the 1st time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really great

This is great! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Super story!

Easily makes my list of top blow job stories. Great descriptions of your experiences and the detail that makes it real. Thanks for sharing. Hope you take the time to share some of your other experiences. Nothing beats a good experience shared by a good female writer. Quick question..would he ever kiss after you swallowed his semen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

you remind me of a girl i had who used to suck my dick all the time. he daddy left her when she was little and i think she was willing to suck me any time just to have a guy around. swallowed all my cum too, every time. she drove me nuts being all clingy and shit but fuck it was nice to have a chick like that for awhile.

yesterdaysyesterdaysover 8 years ago

Incredibly hot story. Thanks very much. Hope you'll write a sequel someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
those are the days!

Great story, a lot of super personal detail. What makes a story great is just communicating the excitement that you felt, and for me it brings back some memories a girls who might want to suck but might not be ready for anything else. Having my cock sucked is great, and it's always good to have a girl want it all, as my wife fortunately does most days, but to have your cock sucked so lovingly and so completely play someone who enjoys it so much, that's the secret!!

It looks like your first story! I think it's time I got writing my own!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous