Tension and Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body's effect on me was instant. My cock was straining against the denim of my jeans in a painfully pleasurable way. I wanted to change into something less constricting, though it would be at the risk of scaring her away from any more intimate subjects. Instead of changing, I grabbed both wine glasses and crossed over to Olivia.

She took hers with a surprised look.

"I'm not even dressed yet."

"I thought bra and panties were no big deal," I said.

"How dare you hold me accountable for what I said." She smiled and sipped. "Okay, so you wanted to know what she sends me?" She was pulling out a pair of shorts from her suitcase as she spoke.

I nodded. Olivia's smile had become more rueful. She took a deep breath like before.

"Don't judge her or me, okay? She sends me selfies with--you know--the guy's, um, piece."

"You mean their cock?" I asked, feeling my own throb.

"Yes!" She squealed. She blushed and even deeper shade of scarlet than she had at the bar. "I know it's weird, but I kind of like it."

She had finished putting on her shorts and had decided not to bother with a shirt. Her bra was, to my chagrin, tight. It held her modestly sized breasts perfectly, so there would be no chance at it slipping off. Still, I wasn't complaining. This gave me a perfect view of her flat stomach, and I could just make out the roots of the tree tattoo that was between her breasts. I made a note to ask about it if it was appropriate.

"I don't get it," I feigned ignorance. "Like, she sends you pictures of other guy's dicks?"

"No, No, it's of her with the guy's... cock."

"Like a selfie?"

"Exactly. It's just something that she mentioned having done in the past, before she knew she was lesbian. I suggested doing it cause..." She paused to sip her wine. "Cause it's kind of hot. I like seeing her getting her fix."

I sat down on Olivia's bed. I had no doubt that I looked ridiculous: drunk, massive grin, and bewildered eyes. Still, she sat down next to me. The bed bounced, causing her to lose her balance for just a moment. She put her hand on my shoulder to steady herself, which only made my cock ache all the more.

"Hand me my phone. It's right next to the lamp."

I handed it to her. She began scrolling through her home screen, biting her lip and shaking her head. All the while, there was a grin plastered to her face.

"Okay, not a soul hears about this," she said. Her eyes were boring into mine. They had taken on a glint that absolutely stole my breath.

I tried to squeak out a response; but I was so entwined in her gaze, that I could only nod. She turned the phone my way.

On its screen was a picture of Emily, blonde hair, light brown eyes, and pink, pouty lips that were wrapped around the head of some lucky man's erection. The breath went out of me. I had met Emily once or twice, but seeing her in this light was astonishing. Emily was winking at the camera and giving a thumbs up with her free hand.

Olivia was watching me intently. She had leaned in close to show me the picture, and I could feel the heat coming off her body and smell the wine on her breath. My hand was brushing against her naked thigh, and the touch of her was intoxicating. Between her practically pressing against me and the wine, my head was getting hot and swimming.

She scrolled to the next picture. This one showed Emily in more detail. The picture was taken from further away. I could see the pink rosebuds of her nipples as they protruded from her chest. Her breasts were much smaller than Olivia's, but her body was just as taught. Emily was holding a different man's prick inches from her mouth and mocking as if she were about to inhale it.

"I just think it's so hot. I know that she's getting fucked and used, and I'm at home touching myself thinking about it. I love thinking about how someone is giving her what I can't. I can use a toy on her, but I can't give her the real thing."

Olivia was inching closer to me as she spoke, thought I don't think it was on purpose. I could feel her breath begin to tickle my neck and ear; it was driving me mad. I wanted to turn to her, to grab her, to feel her body underneath my grasp. I thought about how it would feel to lick down her body and taste her pussy. I wanted to release the tension that we had been building since we arrived, but I couldn't. Instead, I sat next to her, my cock painfully hard, and enjoyed the game we were playing. She must have been able to tell how it was affecting me and backed up slightly.

"Sorry, I don't know if it was okay showing you that."

"No," I croaked. "It was more than okay. It was, is, insanely hot."

She smiled, "Isn't it? I just don't want to get you too worked up. That looks kind of painful."

She was pointing down at my crotch. Even though I was still in jeans, the outline of my erection was clear. It ran down my leg and pushed against the blue denim. Olivia was staring unabashedly now, though she didn't seem the least bit upset about my reaction.

"Shit, sorry," I said, vaguely trying to cover myself. "I guess the pictures really got me going."

Olivia laughed and brushed her hair behind her ear. It was a gesture that I found undeniably cute. I struggled to choke down a cough as I laughed with her.

"It's okay. I just don't want you to be... uncomfortable."

"I'm not; I promise. I am going to change back into sweats though," I said, rising.

"Maybe a shower will help you calm down a little bit, and it might help with that cough. You're like a furnace. I'm sweating from sitting next to you."

She had reclined back on the bed at this point. The idea of a shower didn't sound too appealing to me. However, the idea of getting to parade myself in just a towel like she had before sounded too good to pass up.

She was staring at my crotch again as she lazed in the bed.

"Good point," I tried not to sound too eager as I spoke.

I stripped off my shirt and walked into the bathroom. Olivia favored me with an exaggerated wolf-whistle as I left.

The shower did little to help my cough and my arousal. The entire time I thought about the pictures Olivia showed me and how badly I wanted to see Olivia naked. Seeing her in her bra and panties did nothing but enflame my lust. The more I saw the more I wanted to see.

I was tempted to masturbate, but thought better of it. The longer we played our little teasing game the bolder we got. If I wanted any sort of sexual release tonight, it would involve Olivia. I just didn't know how to make that happen.

By the time I was done showering, my head was beginning to throb. I began to question whether or not I was getting sick. Typically, wine wouldn't send me into such a loop. I took a few minutes to splash cold water on my face and tie a towel around my waist. I took extra care to adjust my penis so that it would leave a bulge. Olivia had crossed a bridge by showing me the pictures of Emily, but I wanted to bring the focus back to us and our bodies. Taking a deep breath, I went back into the room.

Unfortunately, Olivia was passed out. She had fallen asleep browsing her phone, a picture of one of Emily's nights out was still on the screen. Deflated, I crossed to my bed. As much fun as I was having playing our little game, this was probably for the best. We were coworkers first, and whatever we were in the hotel room second.

I glanced back at Olivia, checking if she was truly passed out. I hoped that my moving around had woken her up, but no such luck. I untied the towel, taking a moment to bask in the freedom of my own nudity, and pulled out a pair of boxer briefs.

I decided to throw in one last thrill for myself. I turned to the side like I had earlier that day, completely exposing myself. If Olivia woke up she would see everything. My cock was standing out practically straight, still painfully hard from the night's teasing. I lingered a good twenty or thirty seconds, silently willing her to wake up. She did not.

I slipped on the underwear and turned out the lights.

The night was hell. Just as Olivia had been pointing out, I was sick. Between the illness and wine, I was drifting in and out of feverish sleep. When I first laid down to sleep, I had been comfortable, if a little hot. Within the hour I was sweating profusely. I could only toss and turn as fever dreams washed over me in an amorphous, black wave.

After a particularly bad hour, during which I could only lay awake and grind my teeth, I gave up. I threw the covers off myself, grateful for the moment of comparatively cool air. My body was slick with sweat.

There was the slightest bit of light that peeked in from the gap in the hotel's curtains. This lit up the room just enough to let me see the shadowy outlines of everything. I gazed over at Olivia, who was still in the original position she had passed out in. I couldn't see the color of her bra, or the features of her face, but I could tell it was her.

She didn't look as if she was going to stir for quite some time, so I took a risk. I had wanted to strip off my underwear since the first time I had woken up, but I had refrained. Now, safely cocooned in the darkness of our room, I stripped them off. I was not nearly as aroused as I had been earlier, but my groin was coursing with lust. Now that I was completely exposed, I began to stiffen.

I felt myself begin to nod off again, and took a moment to puddle up the thinnest of the bedsheets. I covered only my left leg and aching cock, though they were hardly covered. The sheets clung to my sweat-soaked body, perfectly outlining everything. If morning came and I was still in this position, Olivia would be able to trace every inch of my cock. As exciting as the thought was, I didn't want to risk her sober reaction. I resolved to cover myself later, after I had gotten a modicum of restful sleep.

Some point after this, I woke up to the sounds of Olivia rummaging through her suitcase. I was groggy and far from lucid, but I could make out that she was facing away from me. Her outline bobbed in the thin light of the room. After some time, I saw her head into the bathroom.

I took a moment and checked how covered I was; not much had shifted around during whatever sleep I had gotten. I stared at the thin, yellow light coming from the bathroom door. I only had a few moments to decide what I was going to do. Earlier that day, I decided I wanted to push the envelope, and now was the time. I kicked the sheet off me and lay there completely nude.

My cock was plump but not hard. It lolled back onto my stomach, reaching just shy of my bellybutton. I tried not to think about the prospect of Olivia seeing me like this, as I would quickly reach full mast. Still, my heart thrummed so hard I could feel my temples pulsing. She would possibly see me in the dim light of the room. But if she opened the bathroom without turning off the light, she would see me without a doubt.

She did, however, turn the light off first. I heard the switch click before the door opened. I pretended to be asleep and staved off thoughts of her running her eyes over my body. I heard the muffled scuffs of her feet on the carpet as she went back to bed. They got closer and closer until they were right next to me. I wanted to open my eyes desperately. I wanted to know if she was taking me in. I wanted to know what she thought of my body. I fought the urge.

There was no sound aside from my own breathing. She had walked right between our two beds and stopped. I lingered in my fake sleep, not daring to move at all. Despite my mental efforts, my cock began to harden. I could feel it rising from my stomach, and the thoughts of Olivia's stunned reaction only propelled it. Before long, I was hard as steel.

Then, I heard her get back into bed. The soft squeak of the box-springs signaled the end of my purposeful accident. I dared to open my eyes just the slightest bit, and could see her form lying on its side. I had no idea if she was facing towards me or away from me. Still, I decided to give just a few more minutes of a show before turning on my side.

I reveled in the salaciousness of what had just happened. Olivia's curiosity got the better of her, and she, at least, stopped to look at my naked body. I replayed the incident over and over in my mind. In one iteration, Olivia was touching herself inside of her shorts, ripping her bra down to worry at her nipple with her other hand. In another, she shook me awake, marveled at my body, and asked me to break her years-long dry spell.

I kept tweaking and improving my fantasies, unaware that I had begun to fall asleep. The conscious dreams' edges ebbed away into unconscious dreams. I stopped fantasizing about Olivia, and began to dream about Hailey.

In my actual dream, there was no build up. Lust had completely taken over my mind at this point. I dreamt of Hailey laying between my legs, her orange-red hair spilling over her naked shoulders, sucking my cock. She worked every inch of my shaft with her tongue, using her other hand to stroke the inches that she couldn't get into her throat. It was heaven. Though it had been almost two years since she had sucked me, I could still remember exactly how it felt. She paused only long enough to let my cock slip from her lips and look me in the eyes while she stroked me.

"Looks like you're not being shy anymore," She said and planted a kiss on my tip.

"Hmm?" I groaned.

"I said, it looks like you're not being shy anymore."

That was when I woke up.

Olivia was standing next to my bed, still clad in her shorts and bra, smiling down at me. She had opened the curtains slightly, letting the first fingers of dawn's light into the room. I was completely nude and rock hard. My cock was so engorged it arched slightly back towards my body. Olivia was flicking her eyes from mine to my penis.

How I handled myself in the next ten seconds would determine everything. If I acted shy, she would follow my lead. If I chastised her for peeping on me, she would only retort with harsh words. If I was calm, she would be calm.

I elected to be as nonchalant as I could, despite my excitement.

"Yeah, turns out I am sick. I was sleeping like this." I nodded down at my naked body.

"Oh yeah? Did it help?" She asked. She sat down on the bed by my feet, eying my cock up and down.

"Not entirely. I'm still sick, but this feels better."

"I can see that. It seems like it feels a lot better."

My cock twitched at the way she said that. She followed it with her eyes. At first, she had made some attempt to make eye contact with me. Now, she had eyes only for my throbbing prick.

"This doesn't bother you, does it?" She asked; there was a little apprehension creeping into her voice.

"Not at all," I said and shifted onto my elbows. "In fact, I was kind of hoping we would end up like this."

"You wanted to get naked this whole time?"

The apprehension was gone; now, there was only curiosity.

"Yeah," I nodded. "After you showed me those pictures last night, I was so worked up that it was all I could think about."

"I'm still not gonna fuck you," she said. "But that doesn't mean I don't like what I see."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Since you asked me so many questions, can I ask you some? This is the first dick I've seen in person in over eight years, ya know?"

"You don't need to ask for permission. I think we're past being shy at this point."

She smiled at that. She had placed her hand on my thigh, just a few inches from my aching cock. I wanted so badly for her to reach just a bit further and wrap her fingers around my shaft. The exhibitionist thrill was keeping me hard, but I wanted to her to feel me now. I wanted her to explore my body the way I had explored

hers in my fantasies.

"How does it feel when it's... this hard? You're twitching."

"It feels oddly good," I said. I took the chance to grab my cock and give it a light stroke. The sensation was electric. "It aches, but its like a sweet kind of ache."

"That felt good, didn't it?" She gave my thigh a gentle squeeze.

I could only nod. I wanted to stroke it again, but this moment had to last.

"How big are you?" She pulled her other hand up near my shaft. The heat radiating off her palm was immaculate. She was inches from touching me. "You're bigger than my hand."

"What do you think?"

"Ten, eleven inches?"

I couldn't help but smile at that. She was still holding her hand next to my shaft. One twitch or movement and she would touch me, however brief it may be.

"No, I'm flattered though. I'm a solid seven inches, maybe seven and a half. I don't know how thick I am."

"It's really nice," she said with an incredulous grin. She had pulled her hand away at this point. "You like to show off, don't you?"

"What gave it away?"

"This." She gave my cock a playful little flick. It gently bobbed from side to side. "Oh shit! Is it okay that I touched it?"

It was more than okay. She had pushed our game further. The little flick she gave me sent my mind reeling. The tension we were building was at a head and she was taking the lead now.

"It's fine," I assured her. "You can touch it all you want, just be gentle."

As if she had been waiting for that exact phrase, she reached her hand forward. Just as she was about to wrap her fingers around my shaft, she paused. My hips bucked with excitement.

"You're sure?"

I nodded.

Her fingers wrapped around my shaft with a curious, gentle grasp. She did not stroke me; she only held my cock and looked closer. She pulled her head in closer to me, giving herself a view of my penis from top down. She ran her fingers up my length and rolled my head in the tips of her fingers. She was offering me the faintest bit of friction, and it was making my cock jump and throb.

In a dainty, listless caress, she ran her fingers down to my balls. She cupped them in her hands and rolled them back and forth before letting them drop.

I watched her face the entire time. She had a look of pure enamor and curiosity on her face. Her gentle, blue eyes followed her fingers, exploring every inch of my aching member. She was biting her lip in concentration, which only added to the thrill I was getting.

"You have a really nice cock," she said, breaking away from her study. Her hand roamed back to holding my shaft again, her fingers just barely meeting one another.

"You have no idea how hot it is to hear you say that."

She beamed at that. She was enjoying the effect she was having on me just as much as I was enjoying be affected. Idly, almost without realizing it, she began to pump her hand up and down my shaft in lazy, gentle tugs. Each one sent a ripple of pleasure from the tip of my penis to the rest of my body.

"I think Emily would really like it. Do you know what I mean?"

"Uh-uh." It was all I could get out.

"Would it be okay if I sent her a picture?"

That elicited another throb from me. Olivia felt it, looked from my penis to me, and smiled.

"Is that a yes?"

I could only nod.

For a few, heartbreaking seconds, she let my cock fall out of her grasp. She reached over to the nightstand and grabbed her phone. She sat next to me again and grabbed me at the bottom of my shaft, just propping up my cock. Her touch was still electric. She aimed the camera of her phone high and was lining up an aerial shot of my penis.

"That's so much weaker than what Emily sent you," I teased.

Her phone let out a click.

"So?"

"If you're gonna do it, do it all the way, ya know?"

She eyed my cock again.

"I don't know if I'm ready to suck one just yet."

I was a bit disappointed to hear that, who wouldn't be?

"You could pretend you are."

"Pretend I'm ready to suck your cock?"

"Well yeah you can do that," I flashed a grin at her. Olivia gave my prick a squeeze. "Hey! Gentle. I mean like the one picture Emily sent you, where she's just about to suck it."