Tension and Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia stared back down at my penis and resumed her gentle stroking. She looked from it to me and bit her lip.

"Alright fine, only cause you're being nice to me right now. Can you take it for me?"

I took her phone and aimed it down my chest as she got in position. She grasped my shaft in one hand and laid her other just underneath my scrotum. She was aiming the tip of my cock at her open mouth and smiling as wide as she could. With shaking hands, I snapped a few pictures. It took every ounce of restraint left in my body to not grab her face and thrust myself into her open mouth.

"It's like almost as big as my face." She giggled as she spoke.

"Do you think Emily'd like a picture of that?"

"Do it."

I pushed my cock forward and laid it across her upturned face. The tip rested just above the gap between her eyebrows, while my balls grazed against her chin. I could feel her breath as it cascaded over my member. I snapped the pictures.

Afterwards, she wrapped her hand around my shaft again. As she pulled it away from her face, a bead of precum rolled from the head of my cock and rested on her nose.

"God, you really are worked up," she said.

"I am. I really want to cum."

"Go ahead. I want you to get some release."

The smiles had vanished between us. Both of us were now focused on relieving the pressure we had both built up. With one last tug, she released my cock. I replaced her hand with mine, and began to stroke.

"Do you want to too?" I asked. I looked into her eyes as I worked my shaft in slow, twisting motions.

"I kind of do." Her eyes were following my hand up and down. "This isn't weird is it?"

"Not at all."

That thin reassurance was all the she needed. She reached behind her and unclipped her bra. It fell away to reveal her modest, pale breasts. Each one was capped with an upwards facing pink nipple, both perfectly erect. Her right nipple was pierced; the ring swung back and forth in an unarticulated swing. Her tattoo was of a tree whose branches interlaced under the swells of her breasts. Its trunk jutted up on her breastbone, ending with a plume of leaves atop her breasts.

"Your tits are perfect."

She didn't reply; she only smiled and squeezed them together for me. Olivia peeled her shorts down, showing the same dark green thong. It was damp from her excitement. She slid it down her long, toned legs. She spread her thighs slightly to give me a better look. Her pubic hair was the same dark black as the hair on her head. She kept it neatly trimmed into a landing strip. Below that, her outer lips were pink and enflamed.

Her fingers trailed down her stomach and came to rest on her mound. Still watching me work my cock, she thrust her middle finger into herself and rubbed her clit in circles with her thumb.

Olivia let out little moans as she played with herself. She was still standing, looking down on me. As she moved her thumb faster, her hips began to rock back and forth with the rhythm. Her free hand was pinching and pulling at her pierced nipple.

I was in awe and began to stroke my cock even faster. After what felt like hours, but was probably only minutes, Olivia sat on the ground and leaned back on her calves. This gave me a perfect view of her pussy. What wasn't covered by her hand was pink and sopping wet. The folds of her inner lips glistened in the rising light. A light sweat had begun to break out on her and the light would catch the droplets and give her an even more radiant appearance.

I leaned forward on the bed. I wanted to look down on her while I stroked myself. Most of all, I wanted to see the look in her eyes as she watched me pleasuring myself. Her eyes were wide and pleading, and she bit her lip in that ridiculously sexy way.

I could feel a familiar tingle in my shaft and balls--I was going to cum soon. My breathing was coming in ragged breaths as I fought my orgasm. Despite the surges of pleasure that radiated out from my pulsing shaft, this moment had to last. I was only able to stave off my orgasm for another minute or so.

"I'm not going to last much longer," I said, edging forward on the bed.

"Me neither," she squeaked between gasps. "Don't hold back. I want to see it."

"You might get hit."

"I don't care." Her eyes looked even more enflamed than before. "I--unnh--just want you to cum."

I began to stroke even faster. If she didn't mind me cumming on her, I was going to. I edged even closer on the bed until I was practically on top of her. Quakes of pleasure shot up my shaft. I felt my cock tense and twitch in my hand. I tried to keep my eyes open, but the ecstasy I was in blurred my vision.

"Oh fuckkk."

It was all I could mutter as I began to cum. With an aggressive throb, I shot a thick rope of cum into the air. It was so powerful, it cleared Olivia's head and landed on the sheets of her bed. I twitched again and spattered Olivia's forehead with semen.

Just as I felt myself begin to twitch and sputter again, Olivia had her own orgasm. She began to rock back and forth on her legs in rapid, aggressive thrusts. Her chest rose and fell as she gasped in delight. I watched as her abs contracted over and over again, and her face contorted into a mask of indulgence.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" She screamed.

As she convulsed in her orgasm, I felt another sputter of cum stream from my cock. It collided against her chin and hung down in an obscene thread. My cock jerked for the fourth time and let out a smaller spasm of cum. It landed just on her stomach and trailed down into her landing strip.

My orgasm began to subside. I continued to stroke my cock, milking out the last vestiges of the incredible orgasm I had just had. Olivia had unfurled herself and lay against the side of her bed, panting and staring up at me. There was a bewildered smile on her face as she watched me drop my spent member.

She looked incredible. Her cheeks were flushed with passion, and my cum trailed down her body. Her breasts were shaking as her ragged breaths rattled her ribcage. She began to laugh; it was a choking, stunned chortle.

"Oh my god."

"I know right? I don't think I've ever cum that hard."

"What? Dude I can't hear shit. My ears popped."

I gave her a grin at that and helped her to her feet. She took my hand and rose shakily. Her legs tremored as she put her weight on them. She stumbled forward and leaned her head into my chest. Somehow, it gave me more of a shock than the orgasm had. I could smell the remnants of her shampoo and the earthy, heady aroma of her body. She wrapped her arms around me, starting to laugh. Everything about her--her warm skin, toned body, soft touch, and gentle way of hugging--enticed me.

She looked up at me, propping her face up on my chest with her chin. Those azure eyes drew me right in.

"I think I can hear again," she said.

"Good. Feel any better?"

"Oh my god yes. I didn't even know how bad I needed that. What time is it?"

I peered over her shoulder at the clock on the nightstand.

"Quarter to six, give or take a few minutes."

"Let's lay down for a few minutes, then we have to start getting ready."

She broke away from my embrace. I watched her glide over to my bed, her ass swaying side to side, and plop down face first. I followed soon after and reclined

onto my back.

"Lie."

"Huh?" She moaned and turned to face me.

"It's lie down, not lay down. You use lie when you're talking about going to bed or something."

"Oh, shut up you nerd."

She gave my nipple a playful pinch.

"Ow! Don't!" I yelled and batted at her hand.

She doubled down and reached over with her other arm. I caught both her wrists and held them in one hand. With the other, I started to tickle her ribs. She flailed and flopped around. But without her arms, she could only roll helplessly.

"Stop, stop, stop!" She screamed.

"Are you gonna be nice?" I asked, giving her one last tickle for good measure.

"Yes!"

"Okay, fine."

I dropped her wrists, and she came to rest on my chest. Her head was nuzzled in the crook of my shoulder. She began to raise her arms again, and I tensed. However, she wrapped them around me and pulled herself closer into my body. As I relaxed, I slipped one arm around her and pulled her tighter.

I knew we would have get out of bed soon; we still had to shower, get dressed, and eat, but I didn't bother to look over at the clock. The world beyond that bed began to matter less and less. I tried not to drift off back to sleep, and failed.

I fell into a dreamless sleep. Looking back, I think that there was no dream that could compare to the reality of what was happening in that room. As such, I could have stayed in that spot for the rest of the day. I had the world tucked underneath my arm, and the sun was rising.