All Comments on 'Tent with a Rear Entrance'

by Elliebelle

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Good and Hot

Needs only slight proofreading. Good effort.

playagplayagover 13 years ago
Older man?

How is this story about an older man? Seems like the guy in your story is still in his 20's, while the female character is 18. I was just expecting something else when I read that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
too fast!

Did you have an orgasm?

seems like you were almost there!

DragonNurseDragonNurseover 13 years ago
good story

I found this story to be sexy and stimulating. I would have preferred the characters to be a little older, esp the male. However, that is just a personal preference. There were a few grammatical errors, but I did like your detail. I enjoyed reading this.

BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Why be sorry? Anal satisfaction was addictiive to both partners. Just go for it!

Following teen pregnancy, anal experimentations are less-consequential, sexually fulfilling at the point of male orgasm, highly habit-forming for both sexes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks... Awesome.

Loved this story and "Daycare Kitchen." Both are well-written. You did an especially good job of capturing the tension between reluctance and lust, between the desire to be good and the desire to be *bad*. That's what makes taboo sex so hot. Thanks for the inspiration. (check your Literotica for more feedback.)

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareover 13 years ago
Excellent!

How the hell is this only 4.24 stars so far? There was the occasional typo and grammatical error, sure, but I'm not gonna knock a whole star off for that! If Literotica allowed more precise scoring, this would get about a 90 from me, lacking only a better character build up and background. <br><br>

But what it (would have) built up to was intense, hot, and vivid. I could <b>see</b> the action, I swear I could hear the grunts and gasps.

I was on the cusp during the side position; then when you described her going face-down/ butt-up, $$-SHOT-$$ ! Wow! Thanks for one of the more powerful orgasms I've had in some time!

SejanusSejanusover 13 years ago

Please write more anal sex stories. There's a dearth of good new ones. While this particular take wasn't my favorite, I've now read all your stories and I think you could do an incredible job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ahhhhh

Delicious, Ellie.

GrantusGrantusabout 13 years ago
Short and sweeeet.

Hey, Ellie.

That was great. It was short and simple but very hot. I liked your narrative and the descriptions of what your characters were feeling.

I read your bio first, so I wasn't expecting The Story of O, but this was a fun, enjoyable ride. I'm looking forward to your other stories.

Keep writing.

RehnquistRehnquistabout 13 years ago
Just as your bio says . . .

You don't write epics, you write out your fantasies. And I can say that this was one hot fantasy. To boot (pardon the partial pun), it was well written.

Where were women like you when I was 24?

*Sigh*

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 11 years ago
OHH!

Oh, wow! What a great, GREAT story! I can hardly contain myself after reading that gem. Great work. I hope there's a part two!

HibbityhooHibbityhooabout 10 years ago
Great story

You should continue writing, it's inspiring and you write some damn hot stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

it was great! worked even better bc that's my name haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Age 24 - “older man”???

james1801james18016 months ago

Fantastic stuff, well written. 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous