Tentacle Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyes gone completely white, oblivious to the fat appendage lodged in her throat she had tried to swallow whole seconds earlier, her body was rocked by muscle contractions in places she didn't even know she had. Her cunt, spasming beyond control, twitched and jerked around the tentacle curling up inside it and her ass, on fire like the rest of her, convulsed with sheer orgasmic rapture.

Only her tentacle-bounds kept her from collapsing on the floor, and it was now, this exact moment, that the creature had been waiting for. Slime, nodules, pulsations all worked together to prolong the orgasm for as long as possible. The thin tentacle in Irie's pussy coiled and twirled, quickly finding its way into the girl's womb and coating the inside with some more special slime. Had Irie been able to see anything beyond the stars dancing in her mind, she maybe would have been scared as the creature in front of her started sending its eggs.

Big bulges, each the size of an ostrich egg, swiftly travelled down the tentacle firmly stuck in Irie's womb. The tentacle itself started expanding way before the first egg reached the tight pussy entrance, opening and dilating Irie's cavity to a point she would've never thought possible. Even so, the first egg was a stretch. The tentacle pulsed and pushed and Irie, registering somewhere what was happening, groaned with pleasure and pain as her cunt was distorted and distended, grunting as she unconsciously tried to help by wiggling her ass backwards and relaxing her cunt muscles even more.

The tendrils attached to her labia pulled them open wide, the tentacle stuffed in her pussy coiled rhythmically and slowly, bit by bit, the creature's first egg overcame the tight barrier with an audible plop. Speedily, it was secured in Irie's womb, causing a slight bulge in her belly that was quickly caressed by the feathery ends close to her hips. The next two or three eggs went in more easily, each one sending shockwaves through Irie's overused body as it 'plopped' past her tight opening, through her cervix and into her womb. Each egg made the bulge more prominent, until Irie looked eight months pregnant.

The last egg again was a challenge, but the creature, eager to complete its mating now, used its thick, solid tentacle to spew the egg out into Irie's womb with force, extending the bulge noticeably and requiring a little extra dose of mouth-fucking and special slime to turn the pain into orgasm once again. The tentacle in Irie's cunt, now a little deflated, swirled around one last time before retracting and wrapping a tiny strand of itself around the cervix to completely secure the eggs inside. The strand would digest itself, freeing the offspring at just the right time.

However, the ordeal - if you can call it that, for Irie felt nothing but mind-shattering joy - was not over just yet. Both the tentacle in Irie's mouth and cunt stayed put, spewing more special slime and resuming a somewhat slow-paced fucking of her cavities. While the girl's pussy slowly was made to constrict to normal proportions, the tentacle stayed thick and solid, driving Irie over the edge with every powerful stroke in and every forceful pull out.

For the last part of the mating process, all that was left to do was deposit nutrients into this host's body so that while she wandered the realms in search of her spawning place, she would lack nothing.

And so, the tentacle in Irie's ass, which up to now had been thin and covered in nodules, suddenly swelled to the diameter of a muscular arm and extended inward, tightly connecting each nodule to the walls of her gut. With mighty throbs, it coated her insides in the third and final kind of slime that would enable her now host body to live without external nutrients for years if it had to.

Irie had never felt so full in her life. Her body continued to spasm around the three tentacles stuffing her to a point of no return, her cunt contracting so powerfully, she fleetingly worried she might hurt her master, whom she was now bonded to for the rest of her existence. By the time the third tentacle was done working on her insides, she was barely conscious, her soft body wrecked by hours of continued nervous excitement from hundreds of orgasms and all control over her muscles relinquished to the tentacles still binding her.

Its work finished, the monster withdrew all tentacles at once, causing a last, terminal orgasm as blood rushed back and nerves were shattered for a final time. Discharged, spent and utterly wiped, Irie bundled onto the floor, naked, covered in slime and cradling her perversely giant belly full of eggs. Quietly, juices leaked onto the ground from her abused openings while her attacker, oblivious to anything but finding its next mate, squelched off into the darkness.

*** Epilogue ***

In a corner of the realm, far away from what Irie had dubbed, simply, "the ravaging", she lay on her bed in the makeshift cabin she called her home this month. Two things had changed since the ravaging: she wanted, craved - no, needed - regular orgasms and spent most of her time fucking any creature that was willing to achieve it because she could not cum without having all her holes filled to the brim. Being bound and choked made the experience a lot more special - and there were enough monsters around who were happy to oblige. Some of them paid her with money, some gave her food, some tossed her aside like a rag doll. She didn't care for any of it.

The creature's nutrients kept her alive, the constant sex kept her sane, but the only thing that mattered were her babies.

Because that was the second thing that had changed since the ravaging: every few months or so, an egg would hatch. Irie kept moving around the realms to spread them as far as she could, driven by a primal need instilled by the creature's ravaging. Each egg hatching left her feeling a little emptier, a little lonelier and now, she only had one egg left.

It wasn't all bad, she was rewarded with mind-blowing orgasms for birthing the eggs, her insides stretching to accommodate their girth and set aflame by their spiny shells. But she knew, when this one was gone, her purpose in life would be over and so, as she felt the telling tug and contractions that quickly would blank her mind and wreck her body's senses, she decided that she would spare no effort at looking for the creature to play host once again.

Squatting down and holding onto the bed, she felt the egg making its way down. While her vagina was torn apart, her nerves sent orgasmic signals throughout her body that wiped out every conscious thought and left her, whispering, "I will find you, master" with fervour and some pride.

12