Tentacle Meadow Ch. 02

Story Info
Gabriel meets a new friend and settle into a new place.
4.3k words
4.7
2.8k
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 2 -- A Home For Now

He awoke gently the next morning. It came to him slowly, he heard a soft humming. A soft feminine voice humming a quiet little tune. He became aware of someone or something gently stroking his hair. A gentle girlish voice whispered in his ear, "Wake up, gorgeous."

As his eyes fluttered open, he saw that he was still laying on the leaf that the creature had placed him on. He looked up as his eyes adjusted to the sunlight to see what he could only describe as an elf. There was no way that was right, he was hallucinating. His vision was still swimming slightly, there were still like sparks floating around his head. But he could think a little more clearly, he wasn't the mindless wanton... oh god what had he done. What the hell had happened. His heart jumped up into his throat as he remembered being attacked and... OH GOD. Just as his breathing began to quicken, the elf leaned down and looked directly into his eyes.

"Shhh shhhh, it's ok. You're safe. I promise you're safe." She cooed, running her fingers through his hair.

"But, that... it... I... I think I. Oh gods I liked it!" Gabriel's voice quaked at the memories of the day before and tears welled up in his eyes. It was all so much.

"Aww no. No tears, it's ok. It's ok to like it." She held his face in her hands.

As Gabriel looked back into her eyes, he felt the panic start to ease. His heartbeat was slowing ever so slightly. There was something soothing about her deep emerald green eyes, they seemed to shimmer almost hypnotically. His breathing slowed as she stoked the sides of his face. She released him and he slowly sat up, never taking his eyes from her. She handed him a leather back with a wood nipple on it, it squished in his hands and he realized it was a water skin. He pulled the cork and sniffed it before taking a drink. It was cool clear almost sweet water, the best he'd ever had.

"My name is Gabriel. I don't know where I am." He breathed, still clearly shaken.

"It's so good to meet you, I'm Ethreal Foxglove of clan Oakheart. My friends call me Eth, so you can call me Eth." She smiled down at this human.

"Eth, do you know what happened to me?" his voice still with a slight waver in his voice.

"It seems that you wandered into my garden, and the assassin vine grabbed you. I didn't see you until I came back from foraging. That's when it laid you on the leaf, I made it let you go. You're lucky, my assassin vine is a little different, it's a bit of a misfit. Normally they kill and eat what they catch. This one... doesn't." Eth smiled and blushed at Gabriel.

"Ok ok ok. I'm hallucinating. This isn't real. I know what happened. I hiked out, set up camp, smoked some really good weed before bed, and now I'm dreaming." Gabriel was rambling now, almost frantically.

"Afraid not, handsome. This is real. See?" Eth told him as she lifted his hand and laid it against her cheek. Her skin was warm and soft, and her touch made him feel safe.

Shakily he quietly asked, "So where am I then?

"From what I can tell. You accidentally came through the veil." Eth answered with a delicate pause. She immediately noticed the look of confusion falling across Gabriel's face and continued, "the veil is the border between our worlds. Do you remember walking through a ring of mushrooms or rocks? An arch or anything like that?"

After careful thought Gabriel responded, "Yeah a bunch of willow branches, like an arch over the trail."

"That's it. You're in the Everdeep Forest now. This meadow is my garden, and my house is over there. You're welcome here for as long as you need, traveler." Eth patted Gabriel's cheek gently and stood, motioning for him to do the same.

She took his hand and they stepped off of the leaf, as they walked into the meadow filled with the familiar hyper-vivid flowers they seemed to lean away from him. Seemingly signaling that they wouldn't expel their potent and heavenly pollen and trap him again. He was conflicted, on one hand glad to be able to pass unhindered and on the other hand let down that the delicious flowing buzz wasn't about to come down around his ears like the crashing of a great wave.

Eth knelt down to pick up his pants, shirt, and boots before motioning for him to follow her to the little house. As they walked Ethreal commented on how filthy his clothes were and how they would have to be washed. She let her eyes play up and down the tall human's muscular body as they walked along. His shoulders were broad and strong, his back toned. She caught herself staring at his naked butt as he walked, it was cute with just enough giggle at each foot fall.

As they drew nearer to the house, Gabriel looked up to take it in. It was built into the stump of some colossal fallen tree. Tall and narrow with moss growing over most of the outside, it had a rounded door that he would have to dip his head to fit through.

Eth touched the small of his back to stop him as she stepped around. He followed her up the steps to the door, taking his clothes as she turned to hand them off. She waved her right hand over the peep hole in the door as an ancient runic symbol glowed in the center. The door swung open under it's own power and she walked inside with Gabriel close behind.

"Welcome to my home" Eth said gesturing around the cozy space.

"It's nice. Cozy" Gabriel commented, looking around the small living room.

And cozy it was, there was a galley kitchen to the left and a small pantry to the right. As they walked into the living room there was a narrow set of stairs leading up to the bedroom in one corner. A chair and a small love seat were arrayed around a fire place. Eth dropped his clothes into a hamper near the little kitchen door and motioned for him to follow her up the stairs.

"We can't have you running around naked" Eth intoned. "Even if you are pretty, come stand in front of the mirror" she said in gentle command.

With Gabriel standing in front of the full length mirror, the little wood elf walked around him in a circle. For the first time, he noticed how small she was. The top of her head was even with his collarbone. She had wavy blonde that fell to just below her shoulders and the most vivid emerald green eyes that he'd ever seen. She was slight, thin framed like he'd always thought an elf was supposed to be. In most ways she looked like a normal human, except of course for the pointed ears just barely poking through her hair. Her face was gentle and kind, with a little sparkle of mischief. She looked young, as if in her early twenties. But Gabriel thought to himself, with an elf who knew?

"I think I have just the thing" Eth said, tapping her chin contemplatively. "You need something comfortable, and maybe a little durable. Something with plenty of breathing room."

Ethreal closed her eyes and snapped her fingers. As she did so, Gabriel felt material swirl around his naked form. The material playing over his olive skin felt comforting for some reason. The relaxation dragging his eyes closed. He hardly noticed when the material settled around his frame. The snap of Eth's fingers drawing his eyes open again. He looked in the mirror seeing himself clad in a fur skirt, a linen tunic, and a hooded cloak.

"You won't need the cloak here for awhile, but I thought you should have it. Let's get some food and get the fire built up. It will be dark soon and it gets cold" Eth stated as she jauntily trod from the room.

Gabriel followed and set to work stoking the fire with wood from the bin next to the fireplace. Ethreal busied herself in the kitchen as the little house began to warm. Gabriel heard movement behind him and turned, seeing the elf setting a tray down on the table in front of the love seat. She sat on said love seat and patted the cushion next to her. He sat next to her and looked over the little tray of food. There were was a loaf of sliced bread, a pot of tea, two cups, some cheese, and a small bowl of pickled vegetables.

They picked at the food here and there, sipping the tea in silence. Gabriel's eyes locked on the fire. As time passed, and they sat in silence Ethreal slipped her hand across the couch to hold Gabriel's.

"Hey" she said.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"Are you alright?" Eth asked Gabriel.

"I'm scared. What happened to me yesterday is a lot to take in, and now you're telling me I'm in a whole other world. I don't even know what to do with that. I have a job back home, I have parents and friends that are going to worry about me..." he trailed off as anxiety started to creep back into this voice.

"You're safe here with me, this is my forest. You have nothing to fear. As for your world, I don't know. But, we can see about getting you back home in the morning. I think I know where you crossed over, we'll go see if the portal is still open" Ethreal reassured the tired traveler. She continued, "in the meantime, eat. And have some more tea, it will help you rest and recuperate. Yesterday was quite an ordeal for you."

"...and fun. I still don't know what to do with that" Gabriel said with consternation in his voice.

"I told you, it's ok to enjoy it. I've had fun in the garden more times than I can count. There's a reason I keep them" Eth said with a wink and a smile. Gabriel replied with a silent nod as he took a deep sip of his tea.

He felt close to the little elven woman for some reason. She was kind and warm. She made him feel safe in this strange land. The more he thought about it, the more the encounter with the assassin vines yesterday didn't seem to bother him. He even caught himself thinking that given the chance he would do it again. The person next to him said it was ok, that she had done it many many times. The concern growing in him now was that he wouldn't be able to get back home. But, even if he couldn't maybe it wouldn't be the worst thing.

He let himself slump back against the couch, and instinctively the stress seemed to run out of his body as his muscles relaxed. As if on cue, the small woman snuggled into his side letting out a contented sigh.

"Do you do this often?" he asked looking down and the blonde head nestled against his chest.

"No, but you seem nice and it's not often that I get a visitor here" she answered with a cozy quality in her voice. Dreamily she continued, "there's just something about a fire.

"Yep, it just shuts your brain off. All of the extra noise seems to go away" his tone coming down to match the dreamy, sleepy quality of her own.

They sat quietly for a good while, Gabriel barely noticed that the sun had sunk below the horizon outside and that darkness was creeping across the forest. In his relaxation, he had dropped his arm around the elf next to him and she had snuggled into him even closer. There was something intoxicating about her, something utterly captivating. Maybe it was how she had been so open and inviting. There had been no judgment about their meeting. The way she had opened her home to him was very powerful as well.

"It's getting late" she stirred against him. "You're really comfortable for a human, I almost fell asleep. There's just something about a fire. We should get some sleep. I only have one bed, do you mind sharing?" she looked up at him with her beautiful green eyes sparkling in the firelight.

"No, I don't mind. I'll probably sleep better with company, I'm still pretty shaken up over everything.

"That's understandable, come on let's go to bed" Ethreal said as she pat his bare thigh and stood.

Her touch seemed to stir something deep in him. It was nothing, he pushed the thought from his mind as he followed her to the stairs. He watched her go up the stairs and in the dim fire light he caught himself checking out the elf's butt, covered in the short dress that fell at the back of her knees. She was an intoxicating little creature. He followed her up the stairs into the cozy bedroom.

It was warm against the growing cold outside. Despite the warm day, there was frost growing against the window glass. He looked around the room and noticed with a start that Ethreal was lifting her dress over hear head exposing her smooth pale skin, rather cute little round butt, and firm plump breasts. He quickly looked away and blushed deeply.

"Oh goddess, I'm sorry!" Eth said as she covered her breasts "I'm not used to guests and I guess I just wasn't thinking. Do you mind if I sleep like this?"

"Um, it's ok. It's your house. You can do what you want. I don't want to impose. I'll be fine" Gabriel stammered. Gods she was beautiful. This could get embarrassing quickly.

By the time he had managed to bring his gaze back down to Eth, she was slipping into bed. She flipped the covers back and patted the mattress next to her for him to get in bed. He took a couple of steps towards the bed and was stopped with a look that said are you going to sleep in all of that? He paused and slipped from his clothes, neatly folding them and setting them on a corner of her chest of drawers. Trying as best he could to maintain any semblance of modesty he slipped into the bed next to the pointy-eared girl. But, it was all for naught when as soon as he settled onto the mattress her nearly naked form was rested closely against his. She mumbled a feeble goodnight to him as she drifted off to sleep.

He lay there in this strange bed, next to this strange woman, in this strange world thinking of what would happen next until he also drifted off to sleep.

She awoke the next morning with a start. In her sleep she'd forgotten that Gabriel was with her. She quickly calmed herself and began to enjoy the warmth of the large human in bed next to her. A chill had crept into the little house as the fire died overnight, and the man's muscular body was like a heater as she snuggle up against him back to front.

She lay there dosing for some time, matching her breathing to that of her bed mate. She slowly became aware of something rather hot and firm pressing against her thong clad butt, Ethreal gently pressed back into it and seemed to feel a pulse in it. She reached behind her with a probing hand to find that it was Gabriel's manhood. A mischievous smile crossed her face and she gave the organ a gentle squeeze, she was rewarded with a soft sigh from Gabriel and she pulled her hand away quickly.

Ethreal nearly jumped out of her skin when his heavy strong arm fell across her waist, and he pulled her into him. The thick cock was now firmly rested against her butt cheeks feeling the pulse in his manhood sent a thrill through her whole body. She had never played with a human before, and she'd heard that it could be amazing given the size difference between their peoples. She had to admit the difference was significant. Judging by the fact that it lay against her with this base at the bottom of her backside and she could nearly feel the wide head resting at the waistband of her thong. It had to be absolutely massive by elven standards.

She had an idea, and the worst Gabriel could do would be to say no and she'd been told no before. She wiggled her butt against it, in a gentle attempt to wake him. No luck. She did it again a little more insistently. This time she was rewarded with a satisfying twitch in his manhood and a gentle stir from Gabriel. She pressed back into him and rolled her cute little ass over his cock three or four times, luxuriating in the feeling of its pulsing warmth. No longer a playful wiggle, but an inviting hungry gyration.

He rewarded her with a moan and return pressure. She realized he was awake and possibly had been for sometime when he pulled his arm back from her and then felt strong hands around her waist. He shifted her up slightly on the bed causing her legs to part slightly, as they did his heavy cock fell from its resting place and landed on her thigh. His manhood now rested between her legs, it's length filling the void between her thighs and rubbing against her cloth covered pussy. She reached down and felt the head resting against the top of her slit as she subconsciously ground her pussy on his cock.

Gabriel slid his hands up the slender elf woman's torso to cup her plump round breasts, she let out a quiet moan at his touch. He whole body somehow relaxing and tensing at the same time. He held his arm around her as she ground on him. Gabriel gently trailing his hand back down her torso until he reached the waistband of her silken panties. His hand slipped below the soft material and through the soft blonde patch of hair at the top of her womanhood. He cupped her sex in his hand and gently massaged. She moaned and pressed down into his hand, luxuriating at the warmth of his touch. The waves of pleasure beginning to radiate outward from the point where his hand worked.

She opened her legs, freeing his cock and allowing to to fall behind her again. She hooked her fingers in the waistband of her panties and slid them down. Gabriel taking his hand away from her pussy for a moment to help her shed the garment. She rolled onto her back for him and he resumed playing with her tender hungry sex. She moaned as he dipped a finger between her lips to gently stroke her pearl. She snuggled into his chest as he stroked her clitoris in tight little circles. She felt her core tensing more and more as the pleasure between her legs built and built. She writhed in his arms as her climax approached, his scent was in her nostrils as he played her like an instrument. He pressed down on her, squeezing her tender pink pearl as his motions slowed but became more intense. It was just enough to tip her neatly over the edge. He skin felt hot and a tingle crossed her as the dam broke and she fell into a deep strong orgasm. She moaned into her lovers chest as a heat coursed through her radiating from her pussy, up into her stomach, across her chest and into her face.

She looked up at him with a silly grin. He smiled down at her, enjoying the orgasmic flush that had crept across her pale skin. Ethreal placed her hand on Gabriel's chest a pushed signaling for him to roll onto his back. As he was settling she sat up and reached for his throbbing cock, her hand barely wrapped around the impressive organ. She simply, had to have it. Ethreal didn't know how, but she just had to feel it. She stroked him, massaging the girthy beast in long gentle motions that Gabriel seemed to love. His whole body went limp in ecstasy as she crawled between his legs.

He pussy ached and throbbed right along with the cock in her hands. She lent down and licked at the underside of his head taking his happy groan for encouragement she sucked his head into her mouth letting her tongue play over and over the hot flesh. His pre-cum tasted like honey with a pinch of salt, heavenly. She started to slowly bob her head working her way down the shaft, taking her time and letting herself get used to her new lover. She softly moaned around him as her free hand toyed her pussy, slipping one, then two, then three fingers in and out of herself. She was starting to feel desperate to be filled by his manhood. She was losing herself to the pleasure in the moment and only came back to reality when his cock pressed to the back of her throat. Satisfied with herself that she could take such a monster all the way to her throat, she decided she was ready to take it and be taken by it.

She slowly slid his manhood from her mouth enjoying his moans as she licked at the underside of his shaft. The meaty organ rested in her hand, she gave him several strokes before laying the cock against his flat stomach. Their eyes met and he nodded as she climbed up his body straddling him. Ethreal reached between her legs, picking his cock up and sliding it over her opening further lubricating it with her wetness. She lay the hot wide head against her tight hole and gently lowered herself down. She gasped aloud as he started to stretch her. There was only a moment or two of what you could call pain, followed by the most satisfying fullness she had ever felt in her life. She felt between her legs and realized almost fearfully that she had several more inches of meat to go. She rested momentarily before taking a deep breath and slowly taking the rest of the shaft into her tight full pussy.

12