Tentacle Meadow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like an age, she was seated on him. Her clit kissed the skin at the base of his shaft. She felt so full that she was hesitant to move. Gabriel's hands played over the slender elf's body stroking her neck, gently massaging her breasts and pinching her delicate nipples. She started to rock her hips, moving the massive organ inside her. She gasped feeling it press against all of the places inside her that she never knew needed to be touched. It was magical, she worked herself on the warm flesh of him their moans mingling in the morning air in the cabin. She leaned forward resting her arms on his wide chest as she ground her hungry pussy into him driving herself to another devastating orgasm. As her climax flowed through her, Gabriel felt her wetness gently run down his balls. Savoring the pleasure that she was getting from him, he reached down to cup her ass. Spreading the delicious round cheeks and holding her in place he began to thrust up into her. Gently and slowly driving his cock into her again and again, picking up speed and vigor as he went. He moans, crossed from the soft light sounds of a woman having a good time to the sharp almost guttural noises of a creature being deeply satisfied.

Gabriel planted a foot on the bed and holding his lover to him, rolled them both over putting Ethreal on her back. She smiled and giggled at the sudden turn, nodding with excitement for what would come next. His long gentle strokes became deeper, harder, and closer. His thick cock filling her to the brim with every thrust. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he drove her on to climax after climax, before she knew he was pounding her tight stretched pussy for all he was worth. She had never felt such ecstasy before.

She felt his balls start to draw up from where they were slapping against her asshole and she knew his climax was not far off. She rocked her hips to meet his delicious thrusts again and again begging him to fill her quivering wetness with his seed.

Gabriel felt his climax building, about to come down on him like the eruption of a volcano. He felt the churning in his balls as the pleasure surged from the base of his mighty cock to the tip. He groaned out loud with the first pulse. Ethreal wrapped her toned legs around him and ground her pussy on his exploding cock as rope after rope of searing hot cum filled her quaking pussy. The spreading of his seed inside her along with the strong twitch and pulse of his cock caused stars to burst in her head as her eyes rolled back. She called her lovers name again and again as he filled her with his seed. As their mutual climax finally began to subside, he left himself slide from his new lover.

He lay down next to her and she instantly snuggled up to him with a content little smile on her face. She briefly raised up on her elbows to softly kiss his lips.

"Morning, handsome" she playfully called.

"Morning to you, too" Gabriel replied.

They settled back into the warm covers to nap and recoup some of the energy spent in the mornings play.

Even if he could never get back home. Maybe, just maybe that wouldn't be so bad.

To Be Continued...

12