Tentacle Meadow Ch. 03

Story Info
Garbiel and Ethreal have a bad day, but unwind in the meadow.
4.9k words
4.43
2.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there dear readers,

First of all, thank you all for reading this far. I'm truly humbled that that anyone would want to read what I wrote. Going forward we may be taking a few detours here and there as I play with different encounters, creatures, characters, and story arcs. But, rest assured there will be plenty of tentacle/monster/fantasy creature shenanigans to go around.

The story continues...

They woke slowly, enjoying the warmth and closeness of one another. The sun filtered across the room, letting them know that much of the morning has passed since their tryst. Ehtreal snuggled into Gabriel's broad chest as he began to shift under the covers. He placed his hand in the small of her back, just above her slender waist and stroked the silky skin there.

His head swam as he came to full wakefulness. So much had happened in such a short time that he was having a hard time taking it all in. He knew that he should be totally freaked out, but he was oddly calm. Obviously, the petite naked elf curled up next to him knew more than he did. She had said that this was her forest, after all.

"Wakey wakey, big boy" Ethreal said as she sat up in the bed and smiled at new new lover, her emerald eyes shimmering. "We have a busy day ahead. You are welcome here for as long as you'd like, but I think you might want to see if you can get back home. But, maybe don't hurry. This morning was a lot of fun. I'd never been with a human before. You're built different and it's... really something."

"Thank you, it was really fun. But, you're right I do need to see if I can find a way back home. Apart from all of this being so weird, this seems like a really nice place" Gabriel said sleepily.

Ethreal blushed at his kind words, and stepped off the bed to walk naked to her closet. She noticed a delightful soreness in her nethers as she strolled across the floor. She looked in the mirror with a lusty smirk as she contemplated what she would be wearing on their jaunt out into the forest proper. As she imagined her outfit, she waved to her closet door as various items swirled out and fell onto her naked form. She was dressed in a pair of close fitting pants, and a hooded tunic that appeared durable, but also complemented her flat stomach and full round breasts.

Gabriel stepped from the bed and walked to the dresser, he pulled the tunic over his head and tugged the fur kilt into place around his waist. As he did so, he heard Ethreal snap her fingers and a pair of leather boots materialized around his feet. Her casual use of what he thought was probably magic was startling, but then again so was literally everything else that had happened in the last few days. So apart from the sudden appearance of boots on his feet there it didn't shake him up too much.

He followed her to the narrow stairs and down into the living room. They slowly walked into the kitchen. Ethreal laid a tray on the counter and took down a few rolls and a teapot. She added water and tea leaves before wrapping her hands around the round bottom of the pot causing it to simmer and steam. She motioned for Gabriel to take the tray and they walked into the little living room.

They ate quietly sipping at the tea. Gabriel felt a surge of energy as the tea trickled down his throat. It poured into him like hot liquid sunshine. He hadn't felt so much energy in quite some time. He felt strong and sure and healthy. It even seemed like his vision sharpened as he sipped at the tea.

"Oh, that's right. It does that to humans" Ethreal wondered aloud.

"What do you mean, it does that?" Gabriel said with rising concern in his voice.

"Oh nothing bad, it just seems to turn humans up on a magical level. Your senses will probably be sharper, you'll be stronger, and won't tire as quickly" Ethreal answered comforting him.

"Oh ok, that seems right I can feel it," Gabriel nodded.

"I can feel it too, your putting off more energy" Ethreal nodded back.

They finished their little breakfast and headed out into the forest. They took off down the trail that brought Gabriel into the meadow in the first place. The same vivid colors and sweet earthy smells were all around. It felt soothing and familiar to him as they moved along.

He let his mind wander and his eyes played over the elf's body falling again and again onto her cute ass. She was shorter then him by quite a bit, the top of her head came up even with his collarbone. Her overall petite build was offset by her rounded butt and full breasts that gave her rather delightful curves. He was lost in thought going over the mornings activities when he bumped into her.

She had stopped in front of him and he simply hadn't noticed. He mumbled an apology as he put his hands around her waist to steady her.

"Does this look familiar?" Ethreal asked, gesturing to the willow branches draping over the trail.

"I think so, Eth. I remember passing this part of the trail" he nodded to the elf. He walked up to the branch and looked all around it. He had been here before alright.

"Well, try it cutey. I don't feel anything, but it looks like a gateway and I know stuff has come through here before" Ethreal coaxed.

"Ok, but just in case I can't come back I want to thank you for helping me. You didn't have to do that and you've been just wonderful. This morning was really something, too." He chuckled before stepping close to the little elf and pulling her into his arms. She ran her arms around his waist and hugged him close.

He released her and turned, stepping through the curtain of willow branches. He looked around and noticed nothing different. The sounds and sights were all the same. He turned back and pushed the branches to the side and saw the blonde haired elf's green eyes looking back at him.

"Oh no," he said as he stepped back through. "That was supposed to take me back home... what the hell am I supposed to do now?" his knees went weak and he lowered himself to the ground.

"It's ok Gabriel, we'll get you home. We just need to figure out the portal, it'll be ok I promise" Ethreal knelt next to him stroking his hair and pulling his head into her chest.

"I know, Eth. I trust you, I know we can get it figured out," Gabriel nodded luxuriating in feeling of his cheek resting against her plump breast. It was so soft and warm yet still wonderfully firm, even through the material of her shirt.

"Come on, handsome. I know just the thing to make this go down a little more smoothly" she patted his chest as they stood up. "Back to the house, cutey!" Ethreal called out.

"Sure thing, Eth" Gabriel turned and started walking back up the trail. As he went, he felt her small hands reaching up to his shoulders as she hopped up onto his back. He reached down and caught her legs in his hands. She settled in, resting her arms on his shoulders and kissing him on the cheek.

"It'll be ok, promise. I know just the thing, you'll love it. It's my favorite" Ethreal sweetly whispered in his ear.

"I trust you, Eth. I'm at your mercy" he smiled. He liked this little elf, she was cute and fun and just a blast in bed. Hopefully, he could do that again. The memory of her lithe body writhing under his was just about the only thing keeping his fear in check at the moment.

They walked back into the meadow, and as they approached the house Ethreal hopped down from his back and scampered over into the flower patch shedding her clothes as she went. She walked up to a wide round stump and started to pass her hands over it making cryptic movements with her fingers.

He was having a hard time not staring at the pointy eared girl's ass when she turned to him with a mischievous smirk.

"Get naked, handsome! The tub will be ready in a minute" Ehtreal made a little pass towards him with his hands and his clothes seemed to fall away folding themselves into a neat bundle at his feet.

"Eth! What are you doing!?" Gabriel asked with a start.

"I made us a bath, silly. Get in, it's ready" Ethreal said in a gentle command.

Gabriel stepped down into the steaming water settling into the giant tub. It was carved from an ancient tree stump and seemed to have a perfect bench carved from the burled wood. He looked up to notice that Eth had padded off into the meadow. He watched the naked little creature flit here and there across her meadow bending down here and there picking this and that.

She walked back to the tub with a small arm full of things from around the garden. She set a small bundle next to the tub and then rolled the remaining plant matter between her hands before sprinkling it into the water. A warm sweet smell drifted up around Gabriel's head as they greenery landed in the steaming water.

Ethreal reached out for him as he helped her down into the water. She settled into his lap, turning to face him.

"You've had a rough day, you're doing a great job being strong and you should be proud. But, the time for that is over. You're going to relax with me and I think you need some spoiling, ok?" Ethreal said with a sweet slightly bossy tone in her voice. "Now take nice deep breaths and relax your body."

He followed her gentle instructions as she directed him through a series of breathing exercises. Gabriel couldn't tell if it was the herbs in the water, the deep breathing exercises, or the gentle caresses from the naked elf in his lap. But, very soon after they had begun he was in a state of relaxation that he had never felt before.

He let his eyes drift shut as Ethreal loved on him. She stroked his hair and face, planted gentle kisses on him here and there and whispered kind words in his ears. He felt his heart warm and open as he started to feel deeply vulnerable and cared for. The loving assault on his consciousness was like nothing he'd ever felt before. He drifted deeper and deeper into a hazy, dreamy state that had him leaving his thoughts and worries behind. He was simply in the moment.

"There you go, no thoughts, good boy. That's my good boy" Ehtreal cooed in his ear. "Now, open your mouth for me" she gently commanded. With that Gabriel opened his eyes, looking at her with a questioning glance. She was holding a brightly colored leaf in her delicate hand. "It's ok. This is crimson ninroot. It will help boost your endurance by increasing blood flow to your muscles. It also feels really good, tasty too. Now come on, be a good boy for me." Ethreal stroked his chin as he smiled and opened his mouth for her. She placed the leaf on his tongue and he dutifully chewed and swallowed.

"Good boy, you're doing so great" she cooed to him as she stroked his lips. He looked into her deep emerald eyes and noticed how they sparkled and shimmered in the afternoon sun. She was so beautiful, so kind. He wanted to please her, and right now that seemed to mean being good for her. He was happy to be good.

He noticed that she had reached over and popped one of the leaves into her mouth as well. As she swallowed, she reached back to the side of the tub and picked up one of the flowers from the meadow. Gabriel remembered these, they were the ones who's pollen he'd encountered along with the vines a couple of days before, The Vines. The memory sent a deep thrill through him.

She buried her little nose in the petals of the flower and inhaled deeply. She moaned quietly and squirmed in his lap. He noticed her pupils had dilated as she looked back up at him, she had a dreamy smile on her face as he felt her body heat up against his.

"Your turn, big boy" she popped the petals into her mouth eating the lower whole. He hesitated momentarily. But again, she smiled her sweet little smile and stroked his chin. "Come on, lean down here for me. There, that's my good boy. So good for me," she offered the flower to him pressing it to his nose as he deeply inhaled. "Such a good boy for me, I'm going to make sure you have so much fun. I think we're almost ready," she looked into his eyes as his vision began to swim.

He felt his blood heat in his veins as the elf tenderly pushed the flower into his mouth, he chewed and swallowed like she did and he felt a delicious buzzing heat radiate from his stomach up to the top of his head and down to his balls.

They felt heavy, he noticed that his cock was beginning to swell under the elf's ass. She looked up at him and stood up. She stood over him for just a second before climbing from the tub. She motioned for him to follow her as he watched her hips sway seductively, hypnotically as he followed the curvy little creature across the meadow.

She sat on the giant leaf that been his bed after he'd had the mind blowing encounter with the vines. He felt a surge of pleasure in this loins as the thought of the creature using his body.

He approached where Eth sat on the leaf, his heavy cock swaying as he walked. Her beautiful eyes following the organ back and forth in its patch. She had a dreamy hungry smile on her face. He could tell the flower was hard at work on his pointy eared friend.

"The fun will start soon, but I need a hand getting everything started. You've already been so good for me, but I need one more thing" the little elf spread her legs and patted the little patch of blonde hair between her legs. "One of us needs to cum to start everything. I'm pretty sure it was you last time, so it's only fair that it's me this time," she pointed at the ground between her feet and Gabriel dutifully sat for her. She set another flower against his upper lip and he obediently sucked the wonderful pollen in through his nose before happily opening his mouth to be fed the delicious pedals.

With each flower he felt the familiar buzz come down around him harder and harder. He felt his skin warm and his muscles relax. His cock was swollen between his legs and he balls felt burdensome and heavy aching to be emptied.

She smiled down at him holding his head in her hands, knowing what she wanted he leaned forward and pushed his face into her marvelous sex. Immediately finding the elf's little pearl and sucking it into his mouth. She moaned her praise as she stroked the top of his head like that of a loyal pet. His tongue dancing around her clit in little circles, varying in speed and pressure. She was quickly reduced to a moaning cooing puddle under his care.

He reached up wrapping his arms around her thighs, pulling her closer into him sliding his tongue into her to lick at her g-spot. She grunted and bucked a little against his face at that like the eager little mess she was. Gabriel pulled his head back a little to survey the elf's tender delicious sex. With a smirk he leaned back forward, pressing his tongue to her pink asshole. She jumped at that, but didn't stop him. He took a second to tease the tender flesh before kissing his way up her perineum and soft bare lips before returning his full attention to her clit.

He kissed and licked and sucked as her breathing began to quicken. He increased his pressure against her as her little moans turned to a deeper guttural groan until he finally felt her thighs tense in his arms and her delicious wetness pooled against his chin. She tasted sweet and spicy like a tamarind candy. He kept up his attention, prolonging her pleasure.

"Oh goddess, you're so good at that. How come everyone doesn't fuck humans? Such a good boy! Now come up here and lay with me, it should come out soon. Are you excited to see your friend again?!" She patted the leaf next to her as it dawned on Gabriel that he would soon get attention from the tentacle like vines very soon.

His cock grew as he lay down next to the elf. She happily sat up and took it in her hand. Two or three strokes brought him to his full size. He was above average by human standards, but the size difference between the two species made him look like an absolute monster. She looked at the darkening skin of the wide head with a lustful hunger.

She leaned down and took the hot flesh in her mouth, bobbing her head on his shaft playing her tongue on the sensitive underside. He lay back on the leaf enjoying the waves of pleasure washing up from what Ethreal was doing to him. He felt her free hand cup his heavy balls in her hand and gently stroke them before exploring the flesh of his perineum and deftly stroking his asshole. He moaned at that and a steady stream of precum began to flow into her mouth.

She hungrily licked at this head as her ears perked up. She heard the soft rustling of the vines making their way across the floor of the meadow. She happily moaned in anticipation as she felt the vines slip across her feet wrapping around her calves and ankles. They snaked all the way up her thighs, splitting to slide between her labia and back between her cheek gliding across her clit and asshole before wrapping around her waist.

She gave the head of Gabriel's massive cock one last long lick before letting it fall from her mouth. She pushed her butt up in the air as if to invite the creatures attention more. It gently lifted her into the air rolling her over onto her back, she smiled and laughed playfully as little tendrils played over her body, stroking her nipples and brushing against her neck and face. Her shimmering eyes were taking on a distant hazy look as deep arousal began to course through her. A tendril snaked across her lips and she eagerly opened her mouth to let it pass through her lips to dance across her tongue and feed her the sweet tangy sap that would have her whole body under a wave of ecstasy.

"Your turn, big boy! Remember, relax and have fun!" she said as the tentacle in her mouth began to swell, filling it. He absent mindedly stroked his throbbing cock as he watched Eth being taken by the vines. She reached up to hold the tentacle in her mouth with both hands as she bobbed her head on it like it was his own ample cock. He noticed the vines between her legs shifting to wrap around her thighs, exposing her slick dripping pussy as another set of vines came up from the floor of the meadow to stroke her lips.

His attention was broken as he felt the warm soft tentacles snaking up his body. A tingling excitement grew in the pit of his stomach as he felt the vines take three turns around his waist and lift him into the air. They suspended him next to the little elf supporting him up his back and holding his ankles. He felt little tendrils working up his inner thighs to caress his heavy balls, his perineum, and his asshole.

He felt a gentle pressure around his neck as the vine that was supporting his back wrapped delicately around his neck before settling in front of his face. This wasn't the small tentacle that had eased it's way into Eth's mouth. It was thicker and heavier. He smiled hungrily as he reached up to stroke it like he would his own throbbing member. He was momentarily distracted by a happy gurgling moan from Eth. Gabriel looked over to watch the vine cut loose a massive load of the cum like sap into the little elf's throat. He watched her throat work as she swallowed the sweet spicy fluid, but it over flowed and ran down her chin as the vine slid from her mouth to lay around her neck.

She took one or two deep breaths before it was replaced with another vine which she eagerly began to service. Gabriel suddenly realized that he was falling behind. He gently pulled the swollen head of the vine to his mouth and play his tongue over it before he began to bob his head deeply, taking as much of the thick vine into his mouth as he could. He noticed his spit running down the vine and began to stroke the shaft with his newly lubricated hand. The vine rewarded his effort by pushing deeper into him, he gagged a little but didn't stop as it pressed against the back of his throat. He increased the pressure with his tongue and the urgent insistence of his stroking. He was quickly rewarded with a massive gush of the warm sweet sap. Try as he might, there was too much and he simply couldn't swallow it all. He felt it run down his chin like it had with Ethreal as the vine slid from his mouth.

12