Tentacle Meadow Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gasped with excitement as he began to feel the familiar pressure against his asshole. He made himself breath and relax as the narrow end of the tentacle began to slip inside of him. He looked over to see Ethreal sighing with pleasure as a wide fat tentacle slid into her eager pussy and another teased elf's little asshole. It was a delicious site, as he began to feel more and more full. His cock began to throb hard as the smaller vines wrapped around his balls.

Once again the vine in his mouth was replaced, and he was lost to the ecstasy as he was being filled from both ends.

All of a sudden the vine in his mouth withdrew, he lifted his head to look and see where it had gone, but was restrained by the vine encircling his neck. He felt the slender vine that had been probing his ass withdraw as well. He turned his head to where Eth was suspended next to him and noticed that the vines were slipping from her as well. The poor elf looked like she was about to cry as she was suddenly no longer being made airtight by the vines.

All of that changed though as the vines that were playing with Gabriel advanced on Eth. Suddenly the one that had been in his mouth was pressing into her suddenly vacant pussy and a flush fell across her face as it began to pump in and out of her.

Gabriel gasped audibly as the tentacle, still slick with Eth's wetness started to open his asshole entering him with a gentle relentless pressure. He felt the vine pulse and a slick ooze flow into him easing it's progress as the thick rod pushed deeper into him.

He heard the little elf start to moan and squeal with pleasure as the tentacle slipping in and out of her pussy was joined by a slightly smaller vine in her ass. Pumping her in a steady alternating rhythm. His cock pulsed and throbbed at the site as her body began to shake with a long seemingly unending orgasm. He watched her juices drip down onto the leaf below.

His attention was torn away as the heavy wide thing impaling his ass began to pump in and out. His body shook from head to tow as wave after wave of pleasure cascaded through him causing his voice to quake as he called out. His cock pulsed with ever thrust as a steady flow of glistening precum flowed from his aching swollen member and dripped from his balls onto the leaf below

The slender vines that wrapped around his balls slowly massaged them separating them and gently stroking his sensitive sack. He gasped again and called out with need as the vine pumping in and out of his ass began to thrust harder and harder, his lust filled moans turning into deep guttural growls as the creature started to pound his ass in earnest.

It rolled him over in the air and Eth once again came into view. The sight alone almost drained his balls. The little blonde elf was on all fours on the leaf below him, with a sloppy sap covered tentacle snaking in and out of her mouth as she was driven forward onto it by the thick pair of vines pumping into her pussy and ass. A steady trickle of cum-sap and her own wetness running down her thighs. There was no way to distinguish how many of the creatures searing delicious loads the little cum hungry thing had taken, but she still wanted more as once again she let out a happy gurgling moan as the creature pumped its load into her eager mouth.

Gabriel noticed he was being lowered down onto the leaf next to her, the creature laid him on his back with his hips pulled up in the air so that it could continue its vigorous pumping in and out of his ass.

The vine in Ethreal's mouth had finally emptied itself and slid free of her leaving the hazy eyed elf drooling the cum-like sweet sap. The creature positioned her between Gabriel's legs and laid her on her side, the vines still pumping in and out of her pussy and ass. She whimpered with ecstasy and happiness as yet another massive climax rocked her petite body, Ethreal rested her head on Gabriel's thigh as the orgasm rolled through her.

She looked up with a hungry smile seeing his veined cock standing up straight just above her head. She clumsily crawled up his body until she was in a position to slip the hot flesh into her mouth. Her throat was relaxed from the near constant passage of the creature's fluids and she was able to swallow Gabriel without much trouble. Her body shuddered in anticipation knowing what would come soon.

She slid her head up and down his shaft taking his meaty cock all the way to the base before sliding back up to lick his head. Eth fucked her throat on the mighty shaft as she felt the vines in her begin to stiffen. With the little strength she could muster, She pushed back into the vines that were fucking her begging them to cum.

Gabriel was swelling in her mouth, warning her that his nut was building as well. She felt the vine in Gabriel's ass sliding under her as it fucked the lust filled man. It seemed to stutter slightly then she felt a hot throb in her pussy and ass as the creature began to unload into her filling her with its delicious hot fluids.

She heard Gabriel call out loud as the creature pumped the hot fluids into him as well, she watched it leak out around the base of the vine as he was filled to his brim. Suddenly, her mouth was flooded with a massive gush of the humans searing hot sweet cum. She took him in her throat as seconds long spurts of his pearly white essence pumped out of his heavy balls. She swallowed as much of her lover's seed as she could, but choked and sputtered as his cock fell out of her mouth, still flowing cum. She quickly wrapped her hand around it and used his nut as lube to stroke out the last few weakening spurts, loving the feeling of his seed landing on her face and chest.

Her body shook one last time as the creatures milky sap ran down her thighs and she collapsed onto Gabriel's midsection panting out the retreating waves of her climax.

As the vines retreated from the pair of lovers, she felt his strong hands pull her up onto his chest. They were a sweaty sticky cum covered mess as they snuggled together on the leaf. She kissed Gabriel's chest as she looked up at him, she was rewarded with seeing his dazzled dreamy expression and a warm ecstatic smile. She ran her fingers through his hair as he dropped his head to the leaf and closed his eyes.

She did the same as a velvety leaf closed over them to keep them warm while they slept off the fun.

To be continued...

12