Tentacle Meadow Ch. 05

Story Info
Gabriel and The Gang have an eventful day and night.
5.2k words
4.67
1.6k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Same as before, my characters go both ways. If that bothers you, this might not be a story for you. The adventure continues as the three navigate a day in town.

Gabriel's eyes slid open. The fire was only a little lower than it had been when the three of them drifted off to sleep. Ethreal was sleeping in his arms, her deep regular breaths causing the steady rise and fall of her torso under his arm.

Tobias was missing, the petite cat-boy wasn't curled up in Ethreal's arms as before. Something felt wrong. Then he heard it, a rustling down stairs followed by the sound of a heavy blow landing on flesh and a crash. Then the whimpering, a small pathetic pained sound that tore at his core. He sat bolt upright in bed, shaking Ethreal to wakefulness.

"Something's wrong, someone's in here with us. Toby's gone and I just heard someone..." Gabriel paused as Eth opened her mouth.

"I hear it to, where's Toby?" Ethreal asked, fear growing in her voice.

The sound of fear creeping into the little elf's words seemed to awaken something in Gabriel, a cold and oriented anger. He became aware of his muscles moving under his skin, as he stood up from the bed. He stepped into his trousers and silently stalked towards the door, reaching down to the chair his belt hung on to draw the short bearded ax that Ethreal had given him when they left for the village.

"Stay here. I'll come back for you when it is safe" Gabriel's voice a deep rumble that anchored the petite elf woman to the bed.

The whimper continued until Gabriel heard a brief, harshly spoken command followed by the sound of another impact. A ball of ice formed in his gut when the whimpering fell silent. He knew, just knew that the whimpering was Toby and the very idea that someone would attack the small, joyous, creature drove his anger to a deeper purpose. A dangerous calm fell across the human as he crept to the top of the stairs.

He delicately made his way down the staircase, his ax held at the ready. Halfway down, he knelt so that he could see into the tavern. There were four shapes there standing over a curled, heaving lump on the floor.

The largest of them was a few inches shorter than Gabriel, with a much lighter build. The rest were several inches taller than Ethreal, with the same slight build but a more muscled shape that led him to think that they were male.

"You should have paid up, bitch boy." The one closest to the shuddering mass on the floor taunted before arcing a kick into his side.

As a quivering moan escaped from what he now knew to be Tobias, the world slowed around Gabriel. Suddenly, at the bottom of the stairs he threw the ax into the back of the large one. The weapon burying itself between his shoulder blades causing the creature to pitch forward and land on the floor in an un-moving heap. Before he knew, he was on them. The middle creature's head in his hands, he twisted and pulled feeling the sickening crackle of breaking bones as it's body went limp in his hands.

He threw the dying creature into the one next to him like a rag doll, sending them both across the room to smash into the wall. Finally, he was near enough to the one that had been kicking Tobias to get his hands on him. He briefly became aware of the fact that the creature looked like a drow as he grabbed him by the throat and drove his fist into the middle of his face. He felt bones give way under the blow and the dark elf's body went limp. He let go of his throat and let him fall where he stood.

He turned in a full circle making sure that they were now alone in the room as the world began to come back to regular speed. He crouched to scoop up the little felinid, ignoring the pained moan as he cradled him in his arms. He turned once again and sprinted back up the stairs, moving faster than he ever had before.

Ethreal sat at the top of the bed, her knees against her chest and her eyes the size of saucers. She was shaken by the sight of what entered the room. Gabriel quickly moved to lay Tobias on the bed next to her.

"Can you heal him?" Gabriel asked in a cold business like tone.

"I'll try," she mumbled quietly as Gabriel disappeared back down the stairs.

Ethreal pointed to the lantern, causing it to re-light and grow bright very quickly. She looked down at the bed next to her, surveying the waifish cat-boy laying barely conscious on the blankets. He lip was badly slip and his cheek and eye were swelling rapidly with a bruise already beginning to form across the kind and gentle face. He was drawing shallow, ragged breaths that seemed to hurt as if he had one ore more broken ribs.

"Oh, baby. I'm so sorry, what happened?" Ethreal muttered to herself as she began passing his hands over the felinid's shaking form. She could feel his injuries as the magic flowed from her hands. He was barely conscious, several of his ribs were broken along with his jaw and nose.

Gabriel walked back into the room and stopped dead in his tracks a blinding light fell upon Tobias, lifting him to float a foot or so above the bed his arms and legs dangling limply as the star-bright light played over him.

As he watched the felinid settle back onto the bed and open his eyes Gabriel's limbs became very heavy and a deep fatigue came over him. His vision swam and blinked in and out as his knees sagged and he dropped to the floor. As the world went black, the last thing he saw was the frightened faces of the two little forest dwellers looking down at him.

Gabriel came to as light started to peak through the window. He was back in the big bed, he slowly opened his eyes to notice Tobias' brown hair and cute ears laying on his chest, his thin arm laid across him. He placed his hand on the small of his back and felt him shift slightly, he looked over to the other side to find Ethreal sitting up against the pillows reading a small book bound in purple leather. Had it all been a horrible nightmare? The attack on them in the night, Tobias being horribly beaten, Gabriel killing the four men in a ferocious whirlwind. It couldn't be real, they were all right here in the same bed they had enjoyed each other's bodies in the evening before.

He noticed how incredibly sore he was as he reached to touch Ethreal. Noticing his movement, she looked up and passed her eyes over him with great concern.

"Goddess, Gabriel are you ok?" Ethreal asked with worry and a little fear furrowing her brows.

"I think so, what the hell happened? I had this terrible dream" Gabriel murmured gently, keeping his voice low so as not to disturb the sleeping Tobias.

"You didn't dream, Toby was attacked and beaten by some local gangsters. You saved him, and... I didn't know you could do that..." Ethreal seemed shaken by what he had done to protect Tobias.

"I didn't know I could either, I've never..." Gabriel's voice trailed off as he remembered the ease with which he had dispatched the attackers. "I've never even been in a shoving match before... I don't like this..."

"Never? How are you so strong then?" an edge of distrust in her voice.

"I don't know, I'm not even very strong where I came from..." Gabriel was confused and shaken. He let his head fall back into the pillow as tears started to well up in his eyes.

Tobias shifted against him and looked up at Gabriel opening his eyes. He reached up and stroked Gabriel's cheek with this delicate hand.

"You saved me" Toby's soft voice trailed off as his hand fell onto Gabriel's chest.

Gabriel wept. He felt like monster. If he could do that without any real effort, then what could happen if he somehow lost control of himself with the two petite creatures in the bed with him, would he crush them by accident? Would an affectionate touch hurt them, or worse kill them?

"Eth... I'm scared" He whispered to the woman reading next to him.

"I know, but I think it'll be ok," she reassured him.

"How do you know?" he asked.

"What are you scared of?" Eth questioned.

"That I'll hurt one of you" Gabriel answered.

"So, I sense magic. I can feel the ebb and flow of it all around us and last night, you pulled a lot power in from somewhere. I could almost see it in the air. I think it was because we were in danger. Think back to last night, when you and Toby were wrestling. Were you using all or even most of your strength? No, but I think it was because we were safe and you two were playing. You were being gentle, and I don't think you even knew you were being gentle" the witchy little elf gently explained.

He felt himself relax a little with the explanation. The truth was, he was being gentle with Toby, he was twice the felind's size. But, while he had to think about it he didn't have to think too hard. Maybe it would be ok. He just had to control himself a little and nature, magic, or whatever would take care of the rest.

As Gabriel and Toby lay together, Ethreal set her book down and crawled to the Toby's other side. She snuggled up against the cat-boy's slender frame and lay her head between his shoulders. He let out a content sigh and purred quietly against Gabriel's massive chest. Tobias slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Gabriel with a soft smile.

"Hey Toby, are you ok?" Gabriel asked gently, keeping his deep voice soft in the early morning.

"Not yet, but I think I will be" Toby said just above a whisper, "that's not the first time, but I think it might be the last. I'm just a bit shaken up."

"Do you remember?" Gabriel started.

"No, he kicked me and I blacked out. I kind of remember you holding me, but it's fuzzy" Tobias interrupted.

"Oh..." He answered.

"Eth told me you saved me. That they won't be coming back. They've been after me for awhile" Tobias went on in response to a questioning look from Gabriel, "they made me pay for protection, then they come beat me up or break things in my tavern if I don't pay them. Scum..." the little cat-man's voice trailed off.

"You're safe now, I won't let anyone hurt any of us." Gabriel craned his neck down and kissed the little felinid on top of the head between his ears.

Gabriel reached down and stroked the pair that were snuggled up with him. Despite the stark terror that the fight had brought him, he was really starting to love it in this world. It was starting to feel like home in a way that home had never done. He didn't know if it was the people here or just the fact that despite building a successful life back home, he'd never felt like he fit in. The mind blowing sex helped, he had to admit. As his mind ran back through the events of the past evening, remembering the tangle of naked flesh and pleasures that he'd brought these two and the pleasure that they had brought him.

He shifted under the weight of the two naked beauties as his manhood swelled slightly. Ethreal reached over Tobias to playfully smack Gabriel on his flat stomach.

"No time for that, we have work to do today" the elf playfully scolded.

A short time later, they slowly rose, bathed each other in the clawfoot tub in one corner of the room, and ate breakfast before heading down into the tavern. Gabriel looked around the room in confusion. It looked like nothing had happened.

"I took care of it" Ethreal answered his unasked question, "by the way, they had some things on them that might be useful for you later on."

She handed him a backpack sized leather bag that closed with a drawstring. He hefted it in his large hands looking it over carefully. He noticed that Ethreal was motioning for him to open the bag, as he did so and reached inside he noticed that the amount of space in the back didn't match up with it's size. He suddenly realized that it was a bag of holding, his D&D days as a kid had finally paid off. He felt a metal plate in the sack and pulled.

He took his time and managed, to find a breastplate, a dagger, and a pair of rather ornate hide bracers. Eth and Tobias helped him put on his new items and they seemed to shift themselves to fit his large frame.

As Ethreal made little adjustments here and there in his armor, he gently grabbed her around the waist, his hands nearly totally encircling the slender elf as he lifted her off the ground to kiss her. She giggled a little before their lips met and he gently set her back down. He hadn't gotten his proper good morning from her, like he had with his morning snuggle with Tobias.

With warm hugs and friendly kisses they said goodbye to Tobias for the day and set off into the village to sell off the contents of the wagon as well as get the supplies they needed for the portal. Gabriel gently lifted the pointy eared girl onto the wagon's seat and climbed up to join her.

The wagon began to roll and they entered into the village proper. They spent the day haggling and dickering with various merchants across the area. By the time the sky began to dim, the wagon was empty but for the needed supplies and a fat sack of gold. They turned back for the tavern, as the evening chill started to creep in.

Gabriel was beginning to shiver slightly having left his cloak in the tavern that morning, while Ethreal was warmly snuggled against his side. As darkness settled in around them, he caught his eyelids drooping and his head starting to nod. He was so tired, between their drunken bedroom romp and the fight to save Tobias in the middle of the night he was completely wiped out.

Ethreal looked up and noticed that Gabriel was slowly starting to doze off she sat up and reached for him to gently tap his shoulder.

"Hey, wakey wakey handsome. Don't doze off on me, we're almost back to Toby's. I bet he's excited to see you" she gently nudged at him to wake up.

Gabriel perked up a little as the tavern came into view, he was excited for the cozy warmth of the bar room and the soft comfort of Tobias' big upstairs bed. With any luck, he would get a good nights sleep tonight. He thought with a smile, that if these two horny little roommates of his had other plans than maybe he could be persuaded otherwise.

Once Ethreal and Gabriel had arrived he stepped to the ground, turning to catch Eth as she hopped down into his arms. They walked into the cozy tavern together, just like last night it was empty. Closing time.

"My hero!" Gabriel heard Tobias call out as he scampered towards him.

The cat-boy leapt into Gabriel's arm and was cradled in the large human's grasp. They both laughed at the joyous greeting. Somehow the horrid treatment Toby had received the night before had done nothing to dampen his playful spirit. Maybe, Eth's healing magic and the night long snuggle with Gabriel had helped.

Gabriel had to admit that he was growing fond of the androgynous little guy, and his playful flirtatious nature was just the icing on the cake. Gabriel held the slight creature with one arm as he tousled his hair, taking a second to stroke his little ears before gently setting the felinid on the ground.

"How was your day, Toby?" Gabriel looked down into the ocean blue eyes, his voice a deep and soft.

"It was alright. Not too busy, not too slow" he replied, "you look tired, are you doing ok?"

"I am tired, but don't worry about me. Are you ok?" Gabriel gently questioned.

Tobias' ears twitched at the question, "yeah, I think so. I'm still sore, and pretty jumpy. It was really scary, but knowing that they're gone helps. Luckily, that was all of them. We had four scummy gangsters in the whole town, you did a good deed getting rid of them."

"I'm glad you're ok" Gabriel said softly, resting his hand on Toby's shoulder.

"Ah-hem, boys?" Eth cleared her throat, drawing their collective attention.

As they looked over, she was setting a tray on the coffee table near the fire. They walked over to her as she settled into the soft cushions and took a warm mug of mead from the tray. Her boys joined her, with Gabriel sitting next to her and Tobias gently laying across their laps propping himself up on the wide arm of the couch like the night before.

They each took a steaming mug of the sweet liquid and drank in silence for some time. They nibbled at the fruit, cheese, and biscuits that Ethreal had brought over from the bar. They drank and chatted with one another, just enjoying each other's company as the evening wore on. Suddenly, as if by some unseen signal Tobias slid down the couch allowing Ethreal to get up. She walked around behind Gabriel and gently massaged his broad strong shoulders.

"Our hero deserves some spoiling and loving, if you ask me" Ethreal whispered softly into his ear.

"I have to agree" Tobias replied as he reached up to stroke Gabriel's smiling face, "what would our hero like?"

"Oh. I would just love a hot bath with you two, plus more of that" he said gesturing towards Ethreal.

"We will be so happy to do that for you" Tobias purred in his lap, "and just about anything else you can think of."

They continued to stroke and massage him, working his sore tired muscles with Ethreal's hand and little nudges of magic here and there. All the while Tobias showered him with gentle affection and sweet words. They reduced him to a relaxed puddle, his head slack and resting against the back of the sofa.

Tobias slowly rose from his lap and beckoned for him to follow them upstairs. He slowly followed them in a relaxed and sleepy haze. He reached the top of the stairs and was greeted with a steaming and sweet scented bath in the massive clawfoot tub. The two helped him out of his clothes and gently rubbed him with an earthy scented oil that made his skin feel warm and soft. He eased into the tub and luxuriated the delicious feeling of the hot water rolling up his muscled body. The utter comfort caused his eyes to fall closed.

He felt Tobias' soft hands massaging his neck and head as he noticed a rustle of fabric and heard movement in the water. He was pleasantly surprised to feel the smooth soft skin and curves of Ethreal as she snuggled into his lap and planted a sweet soft kiss on his lips. He moaned quietly into the kiss as her hands played over him, she gently stroked his body showering him with sweet affection as fatigue came down on him.

"I'm sorry, I'm so tired. Would it be ok if we went to bed? This is so wonderful, but I just want to sleep with both of you curled up in that big warm bed over there" Gabriel asked with guilt in his voice.

"Of course, cutie. You get whatever you want tonight" Ethreal reassured him.

They gently led him up out of the water and dried him with soft heated towels before he turned and shuffled to the bed. He practically fell into the deep soft mattress and pulled the covers up over him. He settled into the pillows as Tobias and Ethreal undressed before slipping naked into the bed on either side of him. As the cuddled closely together, Ethreal waved the lantern out so that the only light in the room came from the low fire in the fireplace. They lay there silently in the glow as the three of them drifted off to sleep.

Gabriel woke in the night again, the room was bathed in a gentle warm glow. He wasn't being snuggled from both sides anymore, but he could feel little movements through the mattress. He was confused until he heard the pleasure filled sighs from Ethreal and Tobias on the other side of the bed. He rolled towards the beautiful sound and was greeted with a wonderful treat for his eyes.

Tobias lay on his back with the little elf on top of him on her hands and knees. He delectable pussy resting on his lips, and his hard cock disappearing in and out of the elf girl's mouth as she bobbed up and down on it. Gabriel's cock instantly hardened as he watched the two pleasure one another. Ethreal's hips sagging as she gave more and more of herself to the pleasure coming from the man under her until her pussy was pressed tightly to his eager mouth.

Toby greedily licked and sucked at her clit as if he was in a race to make her cum for him, the little elf moaned around his cock as pleasure radiated the little pink pearl between her silken folds. Gabriel lay next to the oblivious pair and began to absent mindedly stroke his heavy cock enjoying the show they were unknowingly putting on for him. Bit by bit, Eth's sighs and moans became more and more urgent as Toby continued to circle his long tongue around her clit. He ran his hands up her thighs to gently press two fingers into her eager sex and massage her g-spot. His fingers wiggling gently and providing alternating pressure on the sensitive place at her core.

12