Tentacle Meadow Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her petite body began to shake and quiver as she worked the cock in her mouth, one hand massaging his balls and another gently stroking his perineum practically begging him to cum for her. But it was to no avail, he had outlasted her. Her orgasm crashed into her with blinding force as she collapsed on top of him.

The sight of Eth being relentlessly driven over the edge into white hot orgasm made his balls tense, hungry for release. He looked to the top of the bed where Toby's head lay and noticed that he had enough room to work into that space. Even in her intense orgasm, she was still working hard on Tobias' girthy cock. Gabriel just couldn't wait any longer. He crawled up behind the elf, each of this knees on either side of Toby's head. The cat-boy looked up at the hard cock hovering above his face, and despite his hunger he resisted the powerful organ keeping his lips wrapped around Eth's clit.

Taking his fingers from Ethreal's pussy, Toby ran his hand up Gabriel's thigh to massage the full balls and the base of his cock. He finally took his mouth from Ethreal's clit to allow the head of Gabriel's cock to pass and slowly press into the quaking elf. He stuck his tongue out and let it snake down the shaft until he needed to move so they could fully meet. He gently sucked one of the warm spheres into his mouth and teased the balls with his soft tongue while Gabriel began to slowly thrust in and out of Ethreal.

Ethreal was shocked to feel the pressure of Gabriel's cock as it's wide head spread her tight pussy. She moaned with happiness and ecstasy as she slid Tobias' cock down her throat. She had been so intent on pleasuring Tobias that she hadn't noticed Gabriel crawling over behind her until he had begun to slip into her hungry pussy. She felt his hot manhood sliding deeper and deeper for what seemed like an eternity until she felt his swollen balls brush against her mound.

She let out a long soft moan around Toby's cock as Gabriel began to thrust, slowly dragging his girthy cock out until just the head was in her before driving it all the way back in filling her again. He was moving slowly with a steady rhythm that allowed Toby to play with the pair as they joined one another.

He would eagerly switch between licking at Eth's clit, the delicious space where the thick cock entered her, and running his tongue over Gabriel's balls causing the big man to moan and growl words of encouragement to the cat-boy between his legs. It didn't take long under the attention of the felinid's talented eager tongue and the well endowed human's cock for Ethreal to cum again. Her wetness flowed onto Tobias' lips as he eagerly licked up her bliss.

Toby had a wicked thought spark through his adorable head as he ran his fingers around Ethreal's sex collecting her slick wetness. He reached over his head, skating his fingers over Gabriel's balls to gently caress the soft skin behind them and gently circle the large human's asshole.

As Toby massaged Gabriel's butt, he grinned at how quickly the human's balls drew up against him signaling that he had slowly begun to approach orgasm. Toby suddenly gasped, feeling a new tightness around his cock as it passed down Ethreal's throat. She bobbed up and down on him, taking him all the way to he base pausing only to swallow on his cock flexing her throat muscles around the shaft. The sensation of the pulsing waving muscles around his member took his breath away. He had been determined to outlast the little elf in their play, but he could feel that much like Gabriel his climax was beginning to approach.

With the pressure against his asshole, Gabriel felt a deep thrill push through him and he began to thrust more rapidly into the little elf. He could feel her body shuddering with pleasure as he pounded into her, he felt the familiar tension building just behind his sack. He didn't want to cum yet, he was enjoying the sensations and pleasures of the three lovers together.

Ethreal had other ideas, the little cat-boy had driven her to climax after climax and she knew that if she didn't return the favor at least once he would be absolutely insufferable. She did not intend to let that happen. She let his cock fall from her mouth as she caught her breath.

"Gabriel" she moaned out. The sudden exclamation causing the human to pause mid stroke, "I need to move."

He let her crawl off of his cock, looking down to the little felinid laying under him on the bed. Tobias playfully waved causing Gabriel to smile and laugh down at him. He shuffled back from hovering over the little creature and looked up to notice that Ethreal was on all fours between Toby's slender dancer's legs. She winked up at Gabriel as she wiggled her ass and slipped Toby's cock back into her mouth.

Gabriel took the hint and scrambled around the tiny elf. Tobias was treated to a delicious sight as Ethreal moaned around his cock and Gabriel buried himself in the pretty pointy eared girl. Bucking his hips as he resumed his relentless pounding into Ethreal.

Tobias teased his nipples as he enjoyed the sight of his cock disappearing down the throat of his friend again and again while she was railed by the hulking human. Her muted mewling subtly vibrating his member in her mouth as she was driven to yet another climax. His eyes went wide as she began to massage his asshole, a look of wicked determination falling across her gorgeous face. That was the cat-boy's button and he knew he couldn't hold out for much longer.

He started to squirm under her attentions as the pleasure started to build in his groin. His eyes closed as he started to groan in ecstasy. Knowing he couldn't hold out any longer he let go. His body thrashing with pleasure as his cock exploded in her mouth, pumping the contents of his balls down her throat. She looked up at him with smug satisfaction as if to say "told you so" while he emptied himself into her mouth.

Ethreal luxuriated in swallowing the spurts of Tobias' honey sweet cum as she massaged the base of his shaft, working every drop of seed from his balls. Even as his orgasm began to wane, she continued to play her tongue over the underside of his cock forcing his cock to continue to spasm until his moans turned into a feline mewling as he was nearly tortured with his own climax.

Gabriel continued to pound into her while watching the lovely spectacle of Ethreal finishing Toby off in a squirming moaning mess. The pressure in his cock started to build as he began to thrust into her with a deeper steadier stroke, determined to get one more climax from the girl so they could finish together.

Eth laid her head on Tobias flat stomach and coached Gabriel on, begging him to empty his balls into her. He ran his hand down her thin, muscled back and slipped his thumb between the perfect round cheeks of her booty to gently circle her asshole. The additional sensation was enough to tip her over the edge of a final climax. As her pussy contracted around Gabriel's cock it likewise drove him into a blindingly strong orgasm. He released his seed into her letting out a loud growling moan as she ground herself back into this pulsing cock, milking him with her tight pussy and extracting every last drop from him.

As his orgasm subsided he slid from her eager clenching pussy as the beautiful pointy eared woman fell forward, exhausted. Her happy satisfied noises telling the boys that they had done a wonderful job as she crawled up to cuddle with Tobias and bask in the afterglow.

Gabriel felt the strength start to leave his body he felt that the two warm soft bodies in front of him were a great place to rest. He slowly lowered himself onto the mattress next to them and quickly joined the little pile of snuggling naked bodies. His big arms wrapped around the pair of beautiful bodies as they settled into the bed together.

Slowly but surely sleep crept back in on them as the warm glow of the fire worked it's magic. Tobias yawned, then Ethreal, then Gabriel and they all started to feel sleepy again. They settled into a row, Gabriel, Tobias, then Ethreal all spooning one another. Gabriel's long arms reaching to get around both of them as they formed a warm ball and drifted off to sleep. Getting ready for another day and another adventure.

To be continued...

12