Tentacle Porn (or "I love you")

Story Info
Alex makes her feelings known when Sable misses her hints.
2.1k words
4
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Setting the scene: Sable, a detective from the 1920s who fell through time and space and arrived in 2020 after a run in with a cosmic entity. The experience left her with monstrous features including an extra pair of limbs and a long, tentacle-like tongue set in a toothy maw. These changes have left her with a severe case of self-hatred, which only drives Alex to try to show her love more openly.

Alex, a local doctor who nursed Sable back to health after her arrival in the 21st century and her liaison with the modern world. She harbours an intense love for the 'silly woman' as she calls her, but Sable refuses to make the first move towards intimacy and Alex is normally too shy to act on her feelings. She is, however, a former combat medic and when needed will lead the way to solutions.

------------------

Alex sat on the couch, typing away on her laptop. The newest case was fresh, she needed to type out what she considered important before all was lost in a sea of memories. At that moment her dear... (Partner? Roommate? Girlfriend?) Sable came crashing through the door, startling her. Alex sent her an iron-scorching glare from the couch.

"Alex! My dear Alex, you won't believe what I found!" She holds up a small disc. "It's a CeeDee! It's like a record, but smaller and with more information! Why did you not inform me that technology had advanced so much!"

Sable was giddy, and though Alex tried, she couldn't resist smiling at the joy on the other woman's face. "I'm afraid it slipped my mind. Now, if you can just calm down for a moment, I can finish up my work and you can put it on my laptop. What did you find?"

Sable displayed the front of the disk with obvious joy and pride, like a child showing off a frog they had caught. "I don't know! The title appears to be in an eastern script, but the art is spectacular. Something involving a woman in a suit and what looks to be an alien!"

Alex's eyes widened, and she immediately set the laptop down. Her mind felt like it was full of bees. There was no way, she couldn't possibly explain... She looked Sable in the eyes, burying her desire to cackle. Well, it was Sable's idea.

"Sable, I can see you're excited... Okay, hand it here and we can see what's on it."

Sable handed it over with an excited squeal, almost breaking Alex's heart with the intensity of her emotions and what it would be like if that intensity was directed towards Alex...

Sable wasn't innocent by any means, but she was clueless. Maybe this would be how Alex got through that thick goofy head of Sable's and past her own shyness. She popped the disk in and let it load. She cautiously and strategically placed a knee over one of Sable's, locking her in place. She bit her top lip, trying to keep quiet. Luckily for her, the city's greatest detective was oblivious to the inner turmoil of her companion and the scheme she had enmeshed herself in.

------------------

Sable was mad with glee, her wide mouth a toothy grin as she listened to the machine whir to life. As soon as the file loaded, she watched Alex hit the enter button. She sat in silence, staring at the screen with all the reverence of a cinema presentation. Hmm, a strong woman in a suit appears to be discussing something with her friend. Everything was in what was likely Japanese. It appeared to be some sort of Office Drama. Everyone was quite professionally dressed.

The scene shifted to a home, where the woman lounged next to her pool, sunbathing. Sable felt her heart skip a beat when the woman removed her bra. She moved to pause the movie, but Alex stopped her.

"No, it's fine. It's a Japanese custom -- it's hotter there so they tend to wear less. It's all right."

Sable muttered something about proper attire, but let it pass. At least it's only the bra.

---------------------

Alex's breath quickened. Sable had nearly stopped it. Good thing she accepted that explanation, but she'd have to be quicker next time. Her hand snuck across to Sable's opposite shoulder, resting there casually. One way or another, this is gonna be fun.

----------------------

Sable continued to watch, as the scene's attitude changed. A slimy monster appears to make its way out of the pool. She watched the monstrosity with fascination. An alien? Why was it already here? Did she not hear the beast coming up behind her? The dame grabbed a knife, apparently making a salad. A thick mucus-covered tentacle shoots out, wrapping around the woman's leg. The beast speaks in its thick guttural voice, reminding Sable uncomfortably of her own changed voice. The woman spins around, surprise on her face. She drops the knife on the counter and Sable nearly jumps up to scream at her before Alex tightens her grip. She can hear Alex gasp in apparent terror. The strange half-naked woman's face turns from surprise to... wait... why is she turning red?

Sable watches as the woman takes another tentacle and... tries to eat... hold on! OH. Sable tries to quickly lean forward to close the laptop just as more tentacles shoot towards the woman, but is held by Alex in a steely grip. Suddenly she is shoved onto her side, barely rolling onto her back before Alex climbs on top of her.

"Alex! What has gotten into you!"

As the moans begin to come from the laptop, she can see Alex's expression, her hair coming down to frame her features. Her face is red with embarrassment, but twisted with need, her brow shiny with sweat. "S-sable, please... I want you."

Sable paused, mouth parted slightly in shock. Questions, confusion, a slight twang of something she refuses to name. She has so many things she thinks she wants to say. After a moment, all she can ask is... "Why me? How could you want me?"

Alex's face twists in pain.

"Please Sable, I want you, I need you. Please, trust me. Let me show you."

Sable manages a weak nod which becomes more insistent before Alex moves like a spring kept under tension. She felt the teeth on her collarbone before she even understood what was happening, as Alex bit down hard enough to bruise. Her shaky hands reached to the trench coat, unbuttoning it as fast as she could. Sable's hands rushed up as well, helping her, her previous confusion melting in the sudden heat and intense desire to feel her skin against Alex's skin. Sable closes her eyes, all four arms extending to grab the couch as Alex ravages her neck and collar.

A hand caresses her stomach and its electric touch feels as if it contacts her core while the other reaches and clasps one of her own hands. Alex lifts a thigh and moves it with insistent pressure between Sable's legs, causing her to finally moan, all pretense of stoicism forgotten.

"Alex! Alex dear, please don't stop!"

Maybe Alex heard, maybe she didn't, but she didn't stop and that's all that Sable could care about right now. She tried to reach her hand over to pause the laptop again as the digitized moans intensified but her hand was smacked away. Alex practically growled at her.

"No, you wanted to watch it. Go ahead... watch."

She feels Alex's hand reach the back of her neck, gently but insistently turning her head to the screen. By now the woman onscreen is covered in mucus, held above her monstrous lover as she is filled with its appendages. It's hard to concentrate as she feels Alex's thigh grind into her. She can't see her hands and doesn't know where her mouth will land next. It's terrifying and exciting.

She feels Alex's mouth trail kisses down to her breast, and she can feel Alex's breath stop when the movement causes her to whimper. Alex pulls herself up, putting her mouth next to Sable's ear.

"Do you want me to stop?"

At first Sable can't speak, she can barely think why Alex is asking her questions. Her free hands came up, grabbing Alex's wrists and pressing them to her inky black chest.

"Alex, y-you have my complete trust. If you stop again, I shall scream."

She stares deep into her eyes before Alex hooks a finger under her chin. Her words are heavy as she lowers herself to within an inch of Sable's face.

"If you look away from that screen again, I'll make you scream."

Sable whimpers, head shifting to the side. Alex suddenly gets up, and Sable can hear the rustle of clothes. "I'll be right back, silly woman. You just lay there and enjoy the show."

She lays there, staring at a dame having tentacles enter her mouth and several others stylistically enter her with an over the top spray of fluid. When one slithered up her leg and began to spread her cheeks, Sable's eyes widened. When the tentacle entered her final hole Sable sat up, shocked. "Alex! W-"

Sable wasn't sure whether to be aroused or appalled, but she was certainly mesmerized.

------------------------

Alex quickly stripped, tugging her clothes off as a woman possessed. This was better than anything she had possibly imagined! She had expected Sable to toss her off, or more likely tell her she valued their friendship and that she didn't love her that way! Instead, she had asked that heart-wrenching question... but that hadn't been a no. And so Alex continued, making herself as clear and obvious as possible. She had tackled her for God's sake! And the noises she made! Alex reached a hand out to steady herself as adrenaline and desire made her knees wobble. She looked at Sable, who was still dutifully watching the hentai... she had done everything Alex had asked...

Alex took a deep, quiet breath. She had to sound calm.

"Sable. Sable dear, can you do me a favor?"

A small nod, her eyes not leaving the screen... good. Alex's hand wandered down, into the underwear which was the only thing she was wearing, teasing herself.

"S-sable, I want y-*moan*-you, I want you to touch yourself, show me what you want."

Alex leaned against the wall, biting her lip as she watched Sable.

-----------------------------

Sable froze. Had she heard that right? T-touch herself? And that sound was Alex... Sable hesitantly released the couch and lowered one of her hands between her legs. The earlier episode with Alex had left her sensitive, and at her own touch, she jumped lightly. Did Alex moan again? She was startled out of her thoughts by the dame in the movie orgasming violently, spraying the screen with fluids. At that, Sable went to work. Alex wanted to know her, right? "Alex!"

She slowly began to circle her clit, gently coaxing out the nub as she kneaded one of her breasts, flicking the nipple lightly. She couldn't bite her lip anymore, and her jaw already hurt from clenching, so she moaned. Her finger moved faster as her hips seemed to rise on their own.

"Alex! Alex dear, please!"

Sable could hear her gasping for air nearby, and the sound sent her into a frenzy. She squeezed her eyes shut and felt the brush of air on her skin, hearing Alex's every gasp and moan. The tension built and built as she struggled to maintain her rhythm.

"Alex! I'm close! Please, I need you!"

She could barely breathe, couldn't think, the blood pulsing in her ears was deafening. Then she felt two soft hands, one joining her lower one to stroke swiftly around her vagina, hooking lightly under her clit, the other hand began massaging her other breast, and a voice that sent shivers down her spine as warm breath brushed her ear.

"I'm here Sable, come for me, please. You've been so good, I want to hear you scream my name."

Alex's hand tightened on Sable's breast, her finger plunging deep into the slick warmth, sliding back out slowly, culminating in a strong, but gentle pinch as she grasped Sable's clit, her mouth falling on the other woman's to taste her orgasm as her own back arched in pleasure, legs shuddering.

"Alexxxxxx!"

Sable's voice was a wild scream as she finally came, collapsing back onto the couch.

Her coat was soaked in sweat and fluids. She could feel Alex breathing gently, her beautiful head beaded with sweat as they lay there. Sable felt like she was floating, her eyes half shut as she looked down at her... lover? Girlfriend? She didn't know what she would label their relationship, but she knew that Alex had found a way into her heart and into her... anywhere else she wanted. A hand absently began to comb her hair, the beautiful brown locks parting under the fingers.