Tentacle Siblings!

Story Info
Inspired By La Blue Girl, A Brother Tries To Save His Sister.
6.1k words
3.58
5.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched with boiling blood, hidden atop my perch, as the fetid monster stood with Manda firmly in its grasp as it proceeded to molest her.

The creature was man sized yet tall at six feet seven inches with a muscular build!

Wearing only a dirty brown loin cloth around its genitals it had ugly dark olive green skin, a goblin like face with pointed like ears, and a mess of short straight smooth hair atop its head!

With one muscular arm wrapped around her torso it used the hand on the same arm to grope, pull, and squeeze at one of my poor, beloved sister's tight sizeable boobies through her white buttoned down dress shirt!

Meanwhile the monstrous being's other hand freely diddled between my sister's legs, slowly moving his large index and middle fingers in a circular motion DIRECTLY INSIDE my poor little Sister's deliciously small warm tight smooth soft fleshy lush bald pussy making soft yet very audible squishing sounds that echoed through the interdimensional landscape!

SQUISH, PLISH, GUSH, SQUELCH, SLURP, SPLISH, SQUISH, PLISH, GUSH!

Poor Manda seemed paralyzed in the creature's grasp as her eyes were closed shut and teeth softly clenched while her head hung to the side.

Her arms were hugged to her sides where the creature had a grip on her.

It was obvious whatever pants, skirt and/or underwear were missing from my beautiful Sister's legs as the creature had obviously torn them off leaving my embattled Sister's lower half completely butt naked if you'll excuse the expression!

I had cursed myself for the current situation my poor Sister was in for I should've seen it coming a mile away and should've been on my guard but had let myself be taken in the moment.

You see Manda and I were descendants of warriors tasked with hunting and destroying interdimensional beings known as the Shikima that made frequent trips to Earth to prey on young suspecting victims and for years Manda and I had trained to hunt these evil beings.

Now aged eighteen and nineteen we had completed our training and were now on our first hunt, Manda dressed in a white button down shirt and red panties and I in a red tank top and white panties.

But then Manda began to act strange and began to masturbate herself, pulling down her red panties to her thighs so that her small smooth soft virginal tight moist pussy could be seen before she began to rhythmically move her middle and ring fingers up and down inside of her tiny tight smooth soft fleshy lush moist throbbing quivering pussy while simultaneously lifting up her shirt and groping one of her large round full plump smooth tight boobies in a circular motion!

Squish, Plish, Squish, Plish, Squish, Plish, Squish, Plish, Squish, Plish, Squish, Plish!

"What's happening, why do I feel like this all of a sudden?" Manda had panted whilst continuing to masturbate, all while I watched completely transfixed and in disbelief at my Sister's behavior!

"I need someone...I NEED SOMEONE!" Manda had then wailed in an unexpected escalation of events, before she looked at me, eyes glazed with lust before she removed her fingers from between her sodden logs and began to walk towards me on shaky legs as if she were a sex crazed zombie!

Now seeing my sister naked or in sexual situations was nothing new, in fact, it was part of our training process, BUT to be sexually aroused during a time where we were supposed to be hunting interdimensional beings that wanted to rape and possibly KILL us was somewhat detrimental to our mission, nevertheless here was my younger sister coming onto me!

And then just like that, I had seen the demon behind her, tall and muscular as it wrapped its meaty arms around her frail delicate torso.

It had given me a sneering look before taking off into the night sky where I immediately gave chase!

And now here I was, observing whatever evil, horrific perversion awaited my poor little sister! I did not have to wait long!

"Kyomara-san, I have brought Manda Panda to you!" Boasted the creature that continued to molest my sister!

"See? Her body is so sexually aroused that her womanhood flows uncontrollably with the love juice!" Continued the creature in a musing voice!

I could clearly see the thing's head tilt slightly to the side as it enjoyed the undoubtedly tight, quivering fleshy lush warm moist throbbing of my Sister's barely legal cunt!

Poor little Manda could only hang her head to the side in resignation as she twitched at feeling her sex be violated however.

Yet what this monster was doing to my sister was NOTHING compared to what I would witness next for within the cave in front of the being holding my poor little Sister, something stirred.

"Ah, the crack of a skilled woman is tasty indeed." Mused a blood curdling voice and without further ado the monstrosity stepped forward!

At twenty five feet tall the thing was a grotesque olive green and covered in what looked like slimy armored skin. Muscular legs held up it's great trunk that looked like a spiked turtle shell with a split in the center of it ended in massive three toed talons!

Between its muscular legs was a massive churning green scrotum as well as a receded green penis that looked like a rolled up sleeping bag.

Its arms were also muscular ending in five clawed talons!

A multitude of thick writhing green phallic shaped tentacles, all various sizes, and some ending with eyes on the end of them adhered to the monster's back!

Yet despite all of this, probably the most hideous thing about the monster was its crocodile like visage with two rows of sharp teeth, one on the top, one on the bottom, with its right eye being a fiery gold and yet its other eye being a revolting little orange face that I could clearly see was excited to see my little sister's violation, made all the more clearer as the vile thing actually spoke for the monster!

"Damned female, you will be taken as you never have before!" Declared the monster!

It was at this point that poor little Amanda for better or probably worse woke up from her trance and saw the monstrosity before her and I could clearly see her eyes wide with impenetrable fear!

Meanwhile between her legs, the evil monstrous being that held her had begun to thrust his fingers up and down inside that wonderfully small tight smooth soft fleshy lush pussy of hers, causing Manda's love juices to slide down his fingertips and making that oh so tantalizing wet squishing sound over and over again!

"Now see!" The monster who I now knew as Kyomara said teasingly as he undulated two of his seeing eye tentacles in front of Manda!

Then without further ado the evil Kyomara shot three of his phallic shaped tentacles forward with one tentacle sliding up my little sister's shirt and pulling forward so that her only article of clothing was ripped from her body with the sound of tearing fabric and snapping buttons while simultaneously Manda's arms were seized by the other two tentacles, causing Manda to yelp in surprise!

The Kyomara then lifted the now completely butt naked Manda towards him, its third tentacle wrapped snugly around her waist!

Manda could only breathe heavily and struggle lightly as the monster had her in its grasp, and I wondered if whatever the monsters used to make my poor little sister horny was still affecting her so she couldn't fight back!

Whatever the case was, it seemed I forgot all my training as I could only watch paralyzed as this monstrous thing was about to have its way with my poor little sister!

Positioning Amanda so she was faced away from it, the Kyomara continued to boast to my naked little sister!

"Manda Panda, I, Kyomara-Sama, shall personally and thoroughly violate your body!" Boasted the monster and with one hand it did just that, as it's disgusting claws receded into even more revolting phallic shaped fingers which reached between my poor little naked sister's legs where the Kyomara's middle finger immediately began to stroke along the length of my poor little naked sister's tiny smooth soft fleshy lush warm soaked throbbing rosy slit, again making more of the tantalizing wet squishy sounds!

"I've never had such a full wad to blow!" Growled the creature excitedly before he shoved the finger stroking my poor little naked sister's slit right into her vagina with a teasing exclamation!

The reaction from my poor little naked sister was instant as her head immediately shot up and her eyes went wide at feeling the large grotesque phallic shaped finger shoved into her small tight fleshy lush warm moist throbbing quivering eighteen year old cunt!

Granted, Manda nor I were virgins as our training required we have sex with each other to resist the pull of orgasm should we ever find ourselves being raped by the evil Shikima.

But this monstrosity that violated my little naked sister right now was obviously nothing my sister expected, let alone trained for!

"Ow! It stinks!' No!" Manda cried out in protest at feeling the phallic like finger enter her sacred sex but the monster paid no heed to her cries!

In fact, with his other fingers that rested on my sister's creamy smooth fleshy lush tight thighs, he actually began to spread my little naked sister's legs apart with only one hand though I could tell he was straining as my little naked sister desperately tried to keep her legs together but to no use!

Coupled in with the fact the monster used his other hand to hold Manda's left leg open and it was no wonder he easily held her legs open!

"Liar...You don't really want someone as big as I am to pull out!" Kyomara growled indifferently and with that he began to thrust his phallic finger back and forth inside my little sister's naked smooth soft fleshy lush warm moist throbbing quivering vagina, the wet squishing sounds echoing throughout the land!

Manda's legs were fully spread now and I could see the green phallic finger pumping back and forth between her legs at a rhythmic pace.

"No, don't look!" Manda gasped breathlessly as she clenched her eyes shut, her tight yet somehow still voluptuous naked body thrusting up and down with the Kyomara's thrusting finger!

"Throw off your bashful heart! You know how much you love it!" Sneered the Kyomara!

"Now then, show me the full limits of your sexcraft!" Shouted Kyomara triumphantly continuing to violate my little naked sister as he took notice of her rather large round tight fleshy lush smooth soft looking boobies which bounced with each rhythmic thrust Kyomara made on my sister with his finger for her took one great hand and wrapped it around my little naked sister's boob which he greedily pulled and fondled!

"No...I'm so ashamed!" Manda complained breathlessly.

This seemed to annoy Kyomara because he immediately responded by shoving one of his phallic shaped tentacles into my naked little sister's mouth which pushed past her closed lips and into her open mouth where the Kyomara thrust rhythmically!

My poor little naked sister Manda had tried to keep her lips closed, made evident by the way she had clenched her eyes but the tentacle had been too strong and was now violating her pretty little mouth!

"Still bitching about that, then have a taste of this!" Growled the Kyomara as he raped my sister's mouth!

SLURP, SUCK, SQUISH, GUSH, SQUELSH, SQUELCH, SLUCK, SLURK!

"You just love it, don't you!?" Mocked Kyomara continuing to rape my little naked sister's mouth but then I saw something I had hoped to never see in all my young life and that was the Kyomara removing his fetid phallic fingers from my little naked sister's violated vagina, only for Kyomara to shove one of his phallic tentacles directly into my sister's violated naked vagina where he began to rape her!

Yet despite this poor little naked Manda only seemed to react to so much for while her expression was tense with the tentacle still violating her mouth she didn't seem to react to the tentacle penetrating her imperiled pussy!

That all faded away however when the dreaded Kyomara finally removed his tentacle from my poor naked little sister's mouth and began to cough and sputter violently, only then did it seem she reacted to the evil tentacle violating her poor pussy!

"No!...NO!" Amanda cried which was then followed by a shout which was either out of despair or orgasm or even both, whatever the case may be, it shook me to my core and yet I still found myself helpless to do nothing and so I watched as this vile giant of a monster raped, violated, and had his way with my little naked sister!

As he raped my little naked sister I couldn't help but notice the flesh of my sister's pubis above her vagina distorted with each thrust of the Kyomara's tentacle!

What I mean by that is that with every thrust the tentacle made inside my little sister's vagina, the flesh of her pubis would bulge and when the tentacle drew back, the flesh receded!

From there the Kyomara took my poor little naked sister in a whole different manner of positions, first by grabbing her small tight smooth soft fleshy lush cherry shaped bottom while he thrust upwards for all he was worth with the same tentacle that he had been raping my little naked sister with!

But to give her more added sensation he added a second tentacle to stimulate her clitoris!

"You're so far into me!" Manda cried out breathlessly as she held onto whatever she could for dear life but the Kyomara had such a secure hold on her that she wasn't going anywhere!

"With further still to go!" Boasted The Kyomara who eventually grew tired of fucking my sister in the same position and so took a moment to flip my sister in midair on her side where he held her aloft with his tentacles as he examined his work by fingering my sister's now sodden and squishy pussy with his phallic fingers!

"This little mix of ours is starting to overflow!" Mused the Kyomara in delight.

Indeed, I could clearly see that Manda's pussy juice had flowed onto his fingers mixed with the slime from his tentacles.

Had the monster cum? Why would I think such a vile thought?

It didn't matter because it seemed that Manda's thoughts towards her situation was changing as her violation, molestation, and rape went on with the vile Kyomara turning her over so she faced downwards and so that I could see one of his grotesque slimy green bulbous tentacles forcing its way back into Manda's vagina whilst two smaller green tentacles snaked into her ass!

"I'm so hot, I can't control myself! More, MORE, MORE!" Manda was now begging with pleading gasps to which I felt my heart drop!

If Manda was begging for the creature to continue her violation, than it would only be a matter of time before she was under his complete control and there'd be NO saving her!

The Kyomara, upon hearing these words, was delighted to hear them!

"So, you reveal your true nature at last, you horny little bitch!" Boasted Kyomara in a mocking tone as he turned my sister on her side and continue raping her with the same tentacle.

"Pump it! More! Split me in half!" Manda cried breathlessly reinforcing Kyomara's statement as he once again switched my sister into a different position, this time upside down as he continued to ream his tentacle into her small tight fleshy lush warm soaked pussy!

I could not watch nor listen to anymore of this treachery being done to my wonderfully beloved sister and so remembering the throwing knives sheathed against my bare thigh I removed two of them and with deadly accuracy, honed by years of training, threw them at the vial monster, cleanly severing two of the tentacles that had a hold of my sister's arms!

The sudden shock and pain of having two of his tentacles lopped off made the Kyomara shriek in surprise and thankfully release my sister who tumbled to the ground on her stomach to which I was then grateful to see she was stunned but not seriously hurt!

My element of surprise gone, I decided to announce myself!

"Once you say that, you're in his trap! Their power grows stronger when a woman gives into her sexual passions! Sis, I've come here to save you!" I declared triumphantly!

My poor, flustered sister, having been raped mercilessly by the Kyomara, could only look at me stunned as she laid on the ground on her stomach.

"Do-mico?" Manda asked shakily, unsure if what she was seeing was real, the poor girl.

Kyomara on the other hand was just as surprised to see me, but a lot less happy.

"What?! So YOU'RE the other sibling? You got guts to face me like this!" Kyomara growled mightily.

I should've been scared, but I was too young, too confident to feel anything but brave and perhaps even foolish and so I let Kyomara's comments roll off of me!

"Say your prayers, monsters! You're about to get hit with the power of the Otomo Family! With the powers of life itself!" I declared bravely and without further ado I used my years of training and super agility and strength imbued to me by my ancestors powers to leap into the air where from the same thigh sheath I removed two egg shaped devices which sailed through the air, smoking as they went!

Upon reaching the dreaded vile Kyomara they exploded on contact and enveloped him and the area around him in a fiery blaze!

I was rewarded with a scream behind him and I let myself smile smugly as I was positive that I had just ended the existence of the being that had abducted and presented the ghoul that had abducted and presented my precious little sister to this God awful vile monster in the first place!

Landing protectively in front of my bewildered little sister, who was still on the ground yet was holding herself up I continued looking at the firestorm with uncertainty.

"Sis, you must get out of here now!" I demanded protectively of my sweet little innocent sister, though she was still shaken up from her ordeal and just continued to look at me dumbfounded.

"Do-mico?" Manda stuttered dumbfoundedly again.

I couldn't fault my little sister for her state. She had been so violated by Kyomara she probably wouldn't be able to function mentally, emotionally, or physically until I got her back to our mother who could heal her.

But then I had even bigger things to worry about as I heard a most bone chilling and eerie mocking cackling as the firestorm I created began to dissipate only for the hulking form of Kyomara to emerge from its depths and stand there completely unfazed!

"You thought that puny weapon could defeat the great Kyomara-sama?!" Kyomara growled in a mocking almost insulted tone!

My stomach dropped whilst my testicles turtled up between my legs, with the back of my head growing hot and tingly as well, all while I grit my teeth in anguish at my now very dire predicament.

"Oh shit. Now what? I don't have any other weapons on me?" I hissed through gritted teeth.

At hearing this revelation, the Kyomara cackled.

"It only goes to show how foolish humans are!" He mused evilly.

It was at this moment I knew my poor beloved Manda and I were doomed.

Neither of us had anymore weapons on us which meant trying to fight the Kyomara would be hopeless!

I like my poor Little Sister, would surely be stripped completely butt naked before the Kyomara raped me as well with his tentacles in my poor little anus and more ghastly, in my urethra!

As if knowing my fate, my wonderfully brave Little Sister, did something that made my heart break.

"Please Kyomara-sama, you must listen to what I have to say, let Domico go and do what you want with me." Pleaded my brave Little Sister in a desperate exhausted tone.

I fought back tears knowing that despite just being stripped completely butt naked, humiliated, molested, tortured, and raped, my Little Sister was still willing to endure torture beyond comprehension just to save me, but it was for naught as the evil Kyomara made up his mind!

"Sorry but your hole bores me now!" Kyomara cackled evilly yet again whilst wagging a disgusting tentacle with an eye on the end of it at us as if we were being misbehaving classmates.

12