Tentacle Siblings!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please!" Manda wailed the desperation reaching a fever pitch in her voice to which I hung my head in sorrow and closed my eyes.

"Sis, don't." I said in a sorrowful tone, barely above a whisper as I resigned myself to my fate.

With yet another cackle, the Kyomara took this as his que and without further ado I felt what felt like the texture of warm snake skin, smooth, slick, fleshy and firm, wrap around my midsection before I was hoisted off the ground as two of the Kyomara's sickly tentacles finally had hold of my torso!

Even as his massive stomach blossomed open to reveal a large pink fleshy bed like structure I had no time to react or even shout as I was set upon the fleshy tight smooth organ before four more sets of tentacles ensnared my, wrists, holding them down, along with my ankles and thighs, holding my legs apart as to no doubt prepare me for my inevitable violation which I tried desperately not to think about!

But as two more tentacles seized the underwear I was wearing, one by the waistband and the other by the crotch, I knew no amount of willpower would save me from the physical torture of what was about to come!

Yet the Kyomara took it upon himself to savor the moment and gloat in his victory by mocking me!

"Little female, drawn to the flame, you TOO will fall to my sexcraft, to think I'd capture BOTH sisters!" Kyomara gloated victoriously.

Maybe I was trying to hide my own fear, maybe I was genuinely pissed, perhaps both for Kyomara rubbing salt in the wound of capturing me by referring to me as a girl gave me a spark of rage I didn't know I had.

"NO! Don't you fucking dare!" I found myself growling.

Yet I was quickly put back in my place as Kyomara reminded me that HE held all the cards by suddenly slithering another tentacle between the waistband of my panties which he snaked up my shirt so that I felt the warm smooth tight fleshy snake like skin slithering up my chest with the head of the tentacle poking out from underneath my shirt's neck hole.

Then with a lingering motion, Kyomara began to pull at my shirt as well as my panties where I felt the sudden intense pressure of the fabric pulling tightly against my skin!

This sudden intense pressure made me shout and flail my bound arms the best I could but before the fabric of my clothes could dig into my taught flesh they ripped apart right before me leaving me completely butt naked and helpless now!

Not only that, with me now completely butt naked like my poor Little Sister, the Kyomara used this opportunity to wrap the same tentacle he used to rip off my clothes to wrap around the base of my penis which he then used to pull the foreskin back away from the head of my penis!

This made my cock stand to attention with the tight fleshy warm pressure of Kyomara's tentacle wrapped snugly around the base of my penis creating enough sensation to give me an erection though he was content to just keep his tentacle wrapped around my penis as he continued to mock me some more.

"Now then, let me squeeze the love juices from that well trained part!" Kyomara said teasingly.

Though I was helpless, I wasn't just going to let this freak insult me without me uttering any comebacks!

"Hey Lizard Face, will you just give the trash talk a rest?!" I growled not knowing what I hoped to accomplish and as the Kyomara simply laughed mockingly in response I felt myself begin to despair.

"Great, now what do I do?" I asked aloud pouting.

But then my despair grew tenfold as in front of me I beheld a sight I wished not to have seen in a thousand life times.

My dear sweet innocent Little Sister, Manda was seized by two beings dressed in what looked like Samurai armor.

An orange colored one, held poor Little Manda from behind, teasing her face with a long serpentine tongue while simultaneously groping one of her large ample breasts with one hand while the other held open her tiny tight smooth soft fleshy lush warm moist throbbing quivering pussy which had already been raped and tortured so!

As the orange demon held open my Little Sister's pussy, a purplish blue colored demon was licking her pussy teasingly with yet another long serpentine tongue.

Poor Little Manda seemed resigned to her fate as she just panted breathlessly, allowing the monsters to do what they wanted with her!

"You broke your promise!" I raged, furious Kyomara continued to let my sweet Little Sister be tortured!

"Fool, you think we'd follow our promises in our own world!" Kyomara barked dismissively.

He was right, though, I was a fool for thinking they'd let Manda go in exchange for me, and now I would have to watch as my Little Sister's rape continued all while getting raped myself, whenever that would happen, though I figured it be soon.

I watched with anguish as the purplish blue monster took another lick of Manda's soaked hot throbbing tight fleshy lush small tortured sex.

"Now her muscles are all loose and flabby down here." The purplish blue one said mockingly which made my fury twinge yet again.

Poor Little Manda didn't seem to care however as she proceeded to suck on one of the fingers of the orange demon that still held her from behind.

"Sis." I uttered in a defeated sorrowful tone, my anger abating back into despair.

"Can't help it that Kyomara-sama's built so big!" The orange demon called up to me in another mocking tone as Manda gave his fingers yet another lick.

It was here that I had enough and thought deep in my mind back on my training that I received for so many years.

Not only were Manda and I trained in weaponry and hand to hand combat but MYSTICAL COMBAT as well, much of it coming from our own bodies!

"Maybe that little trick!" I thought allowed yet again as I strained my wrists against my bonds.

It was a long shot, but anything was better than nothing at this point and so I tried concentrating.

In doing so, I relaxed my legs allowing the Kyomara to spread them as wide as they could go which in turn revealed my now throbbing erected penis which was pointed straight forward, right at Manda and her attackers.

"Got to concentrate. Only one chance at this." I gasped.

In my mind I thought of the intense sexual training I had of not just learning to resist orgasm in the face of rape, but to EXCEL my orgasm in case I needed to use it as a weapon!

And so as my testicles began to feel hot and pressurized followed by my now fully erected hard hot throbbing penis I allowed myself to become excited, fueled by thoughts of the intense sexual training I received!

The heated pressure in my genitals only grew and grew to the point that it became unbearable and so when I could no longer hold it in anymore I willed my orgasm from my body and in the direction I wanted it to go!

"Go!" I roared with a loud drawn out shout as I felt a flushing sensation release not just from my genitals but the rest of my body as well which was rewarded with the sounds of two impacts followed by two screams!

Breathless, I was able to catch the final moments of the two hideous monsters raping my poor Little Sister fall to the ground on opposite ends of her.

I had done it!

My Little Sister was safe!

"Sis, you've got to run for it!" I shouted desperately not wanting to waste a moment.

Manda locked eyes with me then, a bewildered look in her eyes before an understanding shone in them, an understanding we both shared.

Manda would escape, to live another day, FIGHT another day, but I, I would remain prisoner of Kyomara where I would be raped, molested and tortured mercilessly in ways a boy shouldn't be.

I knew this, Manda knew this, and yes even that filth Kyomara knew this and so I closed my eyes in resignation after watching my Sister.

My dear sweet Little Sister Manda walking away on shaky legs into the abyss of the Shikima canyon, her lovely tight smooth fleshy lush round butt shakily swaying every step of the way.

It was the last sight before I heard The Kyomara's hideously evil voice.

"Her will is broken, as yours too will be soon!" Declared the hideous monster while simultaneously he began to try and force my legs open even wider!

I knew I was defeated but I was going to be damned if I let this perverted filth have his way with me without SOME sort of fight and so with all my might I clenched the muscles in my legs, STRUGGLING to keep my legs closed!

I actually succeeded several times in closing my legs back up, 1, 2, 3 times, but alas the evil Kyomara was infinitely stronger than me and after managing to close my legs a third time he forced them open yet again, only this time he wasted no time and immediately shot forth a green smooth slimy phallic shaped tentacle forth between my legs which was about the thickness of a large catheter!

The slimy head of the phallic shaped catheter like tentacle found my urethral opening in the head of my penis and easily forced its way into the head of my penis, inside of my urethra, and began to rape me!

I had uttered a strained groaned, gritting my teeth as I had tried to vainly keep my legs closed but as soon as I had felt the Kyomara's fetid tentacle penetrate my urethra I had uttered a yelping cry before closing my eyes shamefully and hanging my head in resignation.

Upon feeling the tentacle penetrating the head of my penis and forcing itself into my urethra I had instantly felt the slimy warm fleshy lush throbbing quivering pressure of it intensely stirring my nerves which caused them to throb and quiver which joined the tentacle's own throbbing and quivering!

Immediately following this the tentacle began to rhythmically thrust back and forth inside of my penis at a moderate pace which added a thrusting element to the already twitching throbbing stirring pressure of the tentacle being inside my urethra causing me to issue several whimpering cries before letting loose with a despaired drawn out one which echoed and reverberated throughout the land while I closed my eyes tightly and tried ever so hard to close my legs again though I knew it'd be no use!

Coupled with my loud girlish cries were the thick, wet, and slimy sounds of the catheter like tentacle thrusting back and forth inside of my penis, the slime of the tentacle, coupled with the tight friction of my little urethra allowing for the sounds to be made!

GUSH, SQUELCH, SLURP, SQUISH, GUSH, SQUELCH, SLURP, SQUISH, GUSH!

Furthermore, Kyomara had to obviously chime in about the tightness of my urethra and the enjoyment he was getting out of raping me!

"Oh, nice and tight, see you're getting nice and wet now!" Kyomara barked excitedly as he took it upon himself to thrust the catheter like tentacle back and forth at a quickened pace, the slimy thick wet sounds becoming faster!

GUSH SQUELCH SLURP SQUISH GUSH SQUELCH SLURP SQUISH GUSH SQUELCH!

Because the slime had lubed up my urethra inside my penis, the tentacle was able to thrust back and forth a lot easier and was also able to go FURTHER into my penis as well which meant that the phallic shaped head of Kyomara's tentacle soon thrust into my prostate creating a VERY intense explosion of throbbing quivering nerves that threatened to make me cum at any moment, but rather than give into my body's natural response to orgasm, I shut my eyes tightly and tried to think of ANYTHING other than my orgasm though the throbbing and quivering pressure of the tentacle thrusting back and forth between my prostate quickly threatened to become the spasm of orgasm!

"No use, I'm gonna lose!" I cried out involuntarily knowing that I was done for!

Snapping my eyes open, I saw that with each thrust of the tentacle inside my urethral opening, my thighs involuntarily flexed while my toes simultaneously curled!

However, the real shocking sight was seeing the act of the Kyomara's tentacle going back and forth inside the urethral opening of the head of my penis!

My now throbbing fully erected lush cock was pressed against the flat of my stomach and not only could I see the slimy tentacle going back and forth inside my urethral opening in the head of my penis but I could see the flesh from the underside of the meatus of my penis distending and receding as Kyomara's tentacle thrust back and forth inside of me!

This would be the last thing I see before my orgasm took me, causing me to be Kyomara's sex slave for eternity, or it would've been had it not been for a more despairing sorrowful sight!

My sister! My sweet little innocent adorable sister Manda bravely marching up the monster to accept her fate along with her doomed big brother!

Anguish and sorrow welled up within me as I saw my sister return!

"Sis, why?! RUN!" I cried out in anguish!

The Kyomara seemed just as surprised as I was at my Little Sister's return but was more accepting of it than I was!

"What? You want some of this action, too?" Growled the Kyomara as he reached out a tentacle to wrap around Manda's naked body!

The tentacle snaked up between her legs, wrapping between her plentiful, bountiful breasts, before finally and evilly wrapping around her neck!

And yet, something was odd.

Rather than a look of anguish, dread, sorrow, or even defeat or resignation my Little Sister wore a calm look which was also mixed with something else I couldn't put my finger on.

A knowing perhaps? A knowing of what?

Just then I got my answer as a familiar voice filled my mind.

It was an older voice, a female voice, the voice of my Grandma, the one who had trained Manda and I!

"Domico, the time has come to release your full power!" My Grandma's voice spoke to me though I wasn't just hearing her voice, I was seeing her voice, reflected on my Little Sister's as if she were here with me!

Just then something incredible happened as what appeared to be fiery orange lightning swirled around Manda and I which immediately destroyed the Kyomara's vile tentacles that held us in a messy explosion of pale blue blood!

The tentacle that had raped and violated my urethra seemed to be pushed from my urethra by an unseen force and it too exploded in front of me!

Almost simultaneously I felt my flesh grow hot and gleam a glittering white though there was no pain, ONLY POWER!

This power filled me with a sensation stronger than any orgasm I had ever had and I let it take me, closing my eyes as I let out a mighty cry!

I could feel the Kyomara's fetid tentacles, the ones that had once restrained me, melting away along with the disgusting Kyomara himself!

Through my closed lids I was aware of blue lightning that sparked all around me, getting stronger, and building and building until all of a sudden it crescendo into a massive blinding white light!

There was what sounded like lightning, rumbling, the filth Kyomara finally uttering his death rattle, and then I was floating, in mid air and surrounded by white powerful light that calmed me, held me, set me down on the ground like a loving caring entity.

And then everything went black.

12